Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mod Concept] Vor's Blink

S3riaL

Hi everyone

Let me explain, well you all should know by now that Vor have the abilities to Blink with some sort of orokin spark that stay in air, that make it so cool.

Well why our fellow tennos arent able to get this tech yet ? (I dont want an answer here just giving some maybe background for DE to implement it in the flow of the story)

How this Mod should work.

Well like a Mod that you put on your warframe and that teleport your warframe instant to the left or to the right 1 - 3 meters away.

By pushing Left + Space = Blink to the left 

Right + Space = Blink to the right 

Simple as that and of course this should take something from your warframe like 20 Stamina.

Why this will be good in warframe ?

First because we really lack of nice and stylish evasive moves, I mean something really NINJA from space and not "roll".

Second because with that added in PvP content those fight will be really epic and intense.

Third because it's already enabled on Vor so I'm pretty sure this could be made really quick so why not at least try by first just a "mod".(because honnestly for me this feature should be on all warframe in our ninja tools)

4Th because by taking 20 stamina we will not be able to spam me too much, but now we could see the interest to make some nice stamina build... (dont tell me you didnt dream about finally make some sense to those mod)

I'm gonna stop there but i'm pretty sure that if this mod exist that It will be the most used on warframe. People would LOVE it, people would PAY for it, people would KILL (grineers) for it.

DE please take notice of this idea.

Do you guys could see yourself using this on a daily warframe session basis ?

Poll:

http://strawpoll.me/4079869

Edited by S3riaL

Would be so absolutly awesome! but why waste a mod slot for it? why not just implement it into the parkour system?

(And add a poll that illuzstrates best what the community wants)

Edited by Tyreuzs

as i already said
the idea is nice if it was for an ability of a new frame

but right now most people wouldn't use that instead of other mods 

instead of dodging bullets that take 4hp and losing 20stamina you could have a blind rage in that slot (or whatever)

and modpoints aside cause you can just forma for points but not for modslots

• 2 months later...