DE_Adam

Update 16.3: The New Protocols

Looks like some (all?) of the bugs making conclave unwinnable for either side were fixed, finally! Now with the unofficial deathmatch gone, will we get a real one?

Edited by Dunkingmachine
  • Upvote 11

Amazing.

ETA: Wow, that Limbo nerf. I really hope there's some recognition of the state he's in on Friday if nerfing him with no compensation elsewhere was that much of a priority.

Edited by holdenagincourt
  • Upvote 39

Thanks for the changes!

But you guys really seem to be running out of ideas for weapons. >.<

• Upvote 16

Kudos as always to all at DE

This game just gets better and better :D 

• Upvote 3

More Spy content. What's really needed is viable stealth detection. Right now getting detected or not detected is so random that it's laughable.

• Upvote 35

Fixed Nyx’s Chaos sometimes ending early when a target under Chaos dies.

So no more killing enemies to end chaos early or was there some glitch where killing one enemy while a bunch of enemies were under Chaos = Chaos ending?

• Upvote 2

Since the changelog has no mention about controller/gamepad bug fixes, There is still major user interface bugs in liset in regards to the user interface. ( See The Thread and one of the dozen or so hotfix bug posts i made. )

Also as a note, I also made a post in the 16.2.2 Hotfix thread and this has been going on for more than 4 months now. As a quick note, I would suggest working with the XBox One devs on this since the gamepad support on windows essentially is the same support as what is done for XBox One in many ways.

EDIT: I just tested out the update, and all of the issues mentioned in the thread are still ongoing. It's really annoying to haft to put the gamepad down to do even the most basic tasks that are in the main menu. The only part of the main menu that even remotely works right with gamepads is the navigation menu, and that is still buggy.

Edited by dandeloreon
  • Upvote 7

Lol, those hatchets look like the ends of the magazine on the soma just attacked as blades, not sure that would actually work if they were hahaha.  xD

• Upvote 1

NEW BOSS ENEMY ENCOUNTER:

SOMALAD V

WIELDS SOMA PRIME AND TOILET SEAT PRIME

125% CRITS

ABILITIES:

SPRAY AND PRAY

CHANNEL CRITS

TACTICAL RELOAD

DROPS:

NEURAL SENSORS (1/∞ CHANCE TO DROP)

SOMA PRIME PARTS (LOL YOU THINK YOU'LL EVER SEE ONE DROP FROM HIM? LAL)

TOILET SEAT PRIME HANDLE (LOL NO)

• Upvote 13