Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.3: The New Protocols

DE_Adam

ive never encounter those bugs that has been fixed

the one that i encounter normally is extractors occasionally not popping up in excavations, muzzle fires not showing and matchmaking problems

solo-excavations not spawning mobs near the excavator

but those are the things that they havent fixed. ugh

Limbo nerf? wonderful

less incentive for people to play this frame... which means less limbo's screwing their teammates over by not letting them pick up loot, energy, health, making them unable to damage enemies, and banishing them in the middle of a mob and rendering a player useless simply because of bad aim and poor frame choice. 

please, either nerf limbo straight into the ground so nobody will ever use him, or rework him to actually be a viable squadmate. 

Limbo nerf? wonderful

less incentive for people to play this frame... which means less limbo's screwing their teammates over by not letting them pick up loot, energy, health, making them unable to damage enemies, and banishing them in the middle of a mob and rendering a player useless simply because of bad aim and poor frame choice. 

please, either nerf limbo straight into the ground so nobody will ever use him, or rework him to actually be a viable squadmate. 

still mad about "trollish" limbos? that doesn't even happen anymore... get over it man.

I'm thinking on getting Limbo due to him being an interesting frame (plus that bowler/bowl hat + mustache + monocle-like cosmetic. I like it.) but seeing the nerf(s) on him make me a bit skeptical about getting him. I probably need a fellow Tenno (or more) to help me on this decision.

Also, new Spy Vaults? Time to adapt the new environment, I suppose! Looking forward for it.

Grineer Manic is already a stuff of nightmares. Reducing a bit of his damage and that regen rate is something to be relieved.

The Triple S [supreme Soma Set]. . . don't know what to say about it. . . not a Soma fan myself. . .

Even though there're still many bugs found on PvP (like never-ending round due to objective bug), I can see peace blooms on the battlefield because of one of those bugs. No tense, no competition; just lols and fun with random players. But hey, not saying that bug should not be fixed, I really hope that PvP gets more interesting and fun with less bugs.

I'm looking forward for this update. Cheers.