Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.3: The New Protocols

DE_Adam

Dissatisfaction with the Actions and Inactivity of developers continues to grow.
This is not a threat, but comment at the end of hawk-eyed observation.

As for me,
irritation from unpleasant/uncosy changes (frames nerfs, keys volatilization, drop nerfs etc) and stresses from frequent breakdowns and friezes (RELAY and Sabotage) outweighed fun of the game (

Oh, and thnx for update, DE!

So.. is it just me or was Spy just changed to be a waste of time?

Basically you could quick run Spy missions before, took less than 7 minutes to finish and receive 35k affinity (so suitable to rank up warframes as you can't take them to Draco or Void that easy)

You've also got some nice drops if you're damn lucky (though Elemental+Status mods rarely drop... at least those for rifle) and of course a Void key.. which is sadly also worth this 7 minutes it takes to get one... I mainly did it for affinity though (and the few gimmicks you've got besides, and speed running was quite funny xD)

And yep I did this all alone... so having 2-4 people would speed it up a lot, unless you're hitting a team door which are still there even after this patch.

But after this patch, speed running doesn't really work anymore.. well previous patches also complicated things a lot and sometimes made them unstealthable (at least it looked like that for some Grineer vaults) but it's even worse with this one.. the new vaults were made to slow down Spy runs.. I could accept it if affinity was increased or better / more drops... but right now it got screwed up.

You can't even call this a nerf... Spy was never used that much and there are better ways to rank up stuff... it just was a good one in my eyes if you've just formad or acquired a warframe... Now I have to do defense runs again in hope to find enough public people to boost me.

btw. it would be awesome if Archwing could give about 10% affinity to the warframe... so a 40k Archwing run would yield 4k to the warframe. That way Archwing is a bit more useful and you'll get a bit more out of your time.. Yes it's not much, and you won't be able to rank up your warframe just by doing Archwing, but it's still nice to have this little extra affinity :P Also you've used your warframe after all... so it should have gained affinity in the process.

Finally! I was looking forward to use weapons made out of a wrecked soma. 

Thanks for the Update DE and all the good things that came with it, but... really? With all the ideas the community is giving all you can come up with is this?

I'm not complaining because mastery points aren't going to increase by themselves, but I'd rather not have some scythes made out of exhausted ammo clips.

Space ninjas tramps using weapons made from junk... amazing, isn't it? 

Yea make Limbo even more useless. No wonder nobody plays him. First you patched that he can't stay in the rift on platforms (raid) and now he can't even hack consoles. For what in the hell you want to use Limbo except for def missions? I feel like every hotfix is making the game worse. Still no fix for https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/418750-banshee-sonar-bug/

Edit: Since this update my client is freezing and crashing randomly. 

Edited by DarkPlugin