Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.3: The New Protocols

DE_Adam

Dear DE,

Thank you for making exclusive game mode for Loki. It's so nice to see you making exclusive game mods for certain frames. Please make more exclusive game mods. It used to be boring RPG-style with defencive frames, damaging frames, decorative frames, etc, now each frame has specific mission that only it can do. Please make more stuff like that. Because it develops more lore-like approach to gameplay.

I have a problem with the new update, braton prime still sucks. The karak outdamages it and the NORMAL braton does more damage in pvp. Um what braton prime is supposed to be good it's a prime for crying out loud, then u find its predecessor beats it in pvp and a grineer rifle beats it in pve... Plz fix last buff for it wasn't enough. In general all primes should be amazing/better than most others considering the grind for them. Balancing issues is really the problem more balancing fixes plz all that's needed right now.

• not a fix for me, i really liked my hek emblem sticking in my eos prime shoulder plates

Why are you quoting me? I never said anything about what your talking about.

My post was, based on the time-stamp in the quote box: "Design Council had nothing to do with these weapons, DE made them on their own like most frames and weapons."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/437166-update-163-the-new-protocols/?p=4846114

• Updated audio on Soma and Soma Prime.

Just WHY !!!????§§§§

Sorry about that, but the new one is really ugly !!!!! it doesn't match with the Somas.

I am used one of the best weapon in this game, beautyfull, powerfull and now this mythical weapon sounds like dam ghost ops weapon !! nonsense...DE !

I play splinter cell or Warframe ?

I really don't understand that "update" ...

Best !

Edited by Rec7Armrud

Dear DE,

Thank you for making exclusive game mode for Loki. It's so nice to see you making exclusive game mods for certain frames. Please make more exclusive game mods. It used to be boring RPG-style with defencive frames, damaging frames, decorative frames, etc, now each frame has specific mission that only it can do. Please make more stuff like that. Because it develops more lore-like approach to gameplay.

Yeah, if we keep going like this, why new frames at all? Actually, we should delete some useless old ones too, no? </sarcasm>

One minor issue though, I just tried the mastery rank 4 test with Chroma and the same issue still reared it's nasty head again. Once all the infested were destroyed, the clock just ticks down and no more enemies spawned again. Was this just me or has anyone else had any luck with Chroma on the mastery tests?

So, what the heck?

The last update gave me a stable game.  I could actually play more than two missions between crashing.  New update rolls around, and unstable again.  DE, what the heck?

WAR-442787
WAR-442807

Still playing on a 3930k, 7970 GPU, 64 bit client, with engine 2015.04.08.16.43.  Perhaps the idiot who re-broke the game should be fired out of a cannon.  I've lost any sense of diplomacy, given how often your update and "fixes" break too much.

And a few more for good measure.  Just so we're clear, the same issue isn't cropping up on a system with an Intel CPU and Nvidea card, which is why I leap to the conclusion that it is the same issue the last two patches "fixed," with the last one actually doing so.

WAR-442822 (two crashes provided the same tracking number)
WAR-442833

Edited by masterofdetiny

^^ Not sure if sarcasm or genuine, but I like it either way.

Dead serious, man. Now i don't even have snowball in hell chance to beat spy 2.5 missions on my own. Literally, the only way to improve spy missions further would be raising alarm if camera/sensor bar/sentry regulator gets destroyed.

The only way i can cope with all those lasers, sensors and stuff, is by having longivity focused Limbo at my side to banish me - last time i checked, lasers do ignore you if you are banished and do not raise the alarms...

Oh crud, i just gave DE an idea, didn't i?

Dead serious, man. Now i don't even have snowball in hell chance to beat spy 2.5 missions on my own. Literally, the only way to improve spy missions further would be raising alarm if camera/sensor bar/sentry regulator gets destroyed.

The only way i can cope with all those lasers, sensors and stuff, is by having longivity focused Limbo at my side to banish me - last time i checked, lasers do ignore you if you are banished and do not raise the alarms...

Oh crud, i just gave DE an idea, didn't i?

What?

I play these missions with pretty much every frame.  Try a Hydroid, who has absolutely no useful spy powers.  The only way to get these done, without stealth, is to use a scanner.  It'll highlight all enemies and cameras in green (through some walls).  Once you get timings down, the missions are more time consuming, but no more difficult, than the old ones.

Who designed Mirage's new helmet? Honestly, when I first saw it, it look like an upper skimpy armor you see in hentai anime, the upper shoulder guard being big and the breast hanging out.....I'm sorry, but my Mirage won't be having nipples for eyes.

Though Limbo's helmet I am all for it, keeping the fancy hat look is a nice touch to his collection.

It's a raid nerf. Lots of consoles to hack in there, and Limbo was making things far too easy.

While this is indeed true, How about DE keeping this change to raids only ?

How about those consoles, in the retribution law missions,  8-players raids, lvl 70+, ultra securized, top-notch, best-of-the-best, grineer elite area, coming with a built-in disrupter of some sort ?

Not the one making the shield and energy down and scrambled screen, Just one thing that guarantee that any "OP" power you don't see fit in the raids won't be useable at the same time you hack a console ?

That includes the riftwalk, but could include a few other if you were to be "fair", yet, being "fair" that way with a loki invisibility would just ruin those raids for them too... (try the 1st part of 2nd mission, hacking the consoles in the corners, without being invisible, it's instagib from so many hellions...)

Alternatively, you could, as many people mentioned earlier, just prevent the console from that mission key to be hackable while rifted.

Explain it by the fact that this "ultra top best elite" consoles are equiped with a special phasing protection, here, and here only, because they DO cost a lot of ress to be made from rare and hardly available materials from the void. Hence the fact only Vay Hek used it for now...

While you're at it, make sure, especially if you plan on using it only on certain consoles (or elsewhere), to give us a way to recognize these... either by alternative design of consoles, or added models, or an energy field around, or a different pattern and colors.

Now about the constant nerfs on limbo because of "trolls", How about reminding people that banish can be removed with a roll or backflip ? Like "in the loading screen" ? (let say a player in the squad have a limbo, make an info pic displayed in a corner, saying "You can exit a limbo's banish with a volontary roll or backflip but lose the benefits from it as well" )

And if you're already preventing us to pickup anything while rifted, and want to stop the trolls, how about you do something for those trolls that  cover half the map with cataclysm for 70 seconds, when you've just finished a defense wave/interception, and want to pickup the mods/ress, only to be denied by trollimbos ?

How about a roll, while inside cataclysm, giving a split second of "back to reality" as to pickup mods and ress ? Might as well be a feature, since you could actually use rolls to escape 100% of the damage of a rifted target while inside the rift yourself, just going back to the normal plane for half a second, enough to dodge that shotgun at point blank range, that sniper shot, or that heavy cleaver attack...