DE_Adam

Update 16.3: The New Protocols

I hope we dont start getting weapon sets (that we kinda already have) that have themes to them like this soma set. We pretty much already have this sidearm and melee...and of course they require a fully made weapon to make them. Really not liking this trend for new weapons...pretty much forces us to have to hold onto every weapon that is made. Apparently DE thinks finding resources to make a weapon once isn't fun enough;)

• Upvote 2

Still no fix for Syndicate Survival reward, games shows reward 5x R5 fusion cores, but you actually cant get that cores

Limbo nerf stinks. He is my favorite frame, and now it is going to be even harder to find groups.

Its not easy being the Justin Beiber of Warframe. 8(

DE since update 16.3 I have had almost constant crash issues to desktop with my pc.  

Prior to this update everything was sweet not a flicker then today (4/10/2015) boom ! nearly every game,  

I have an older AMD Radeon 5570 graphics card and drivers as up to date as possible.

DE since update 16.3 I have had almost constant crash issues to desktop with my pc.  

Prior to this update everything was sweet not a flicker then today (4/10/2015) boom ! nearly every game,  

I have an older AMD Radeon 5570 graphics card and drivers as up to date as possible.

Welcome to my world. They "fixed" the issue with AMD hardware in 16.1, actually fixed it in 16.2, and broke it again in 16.3.  If I were a betting man, I'd attribute it to two coders not getting together, and making sure implemented fixes were rolled into the next update.

Also, thanks DE.  I said that if I didn't experience constant instability again I'd refrain from posting in this forum.  Congratulations, you've broken what you fixed and reintroduced the same issues.  I don't have to be quiet.  If this weren't face-palmingly stupid it would be funny.

Again, a 4310u CPu and Integrated graphics is somehow much more stable than a 3930k and 7970.  What utter crap.

Edited by masterofdetiny
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for more Soma sheet we really do not need, for the Limbo nerf... and for Mirage eye-boobs. Thanks a lot DE. 

• Upvote 3

I just built my aksomatis and once i collected them and after relogging a few times. They outright refuse to appear in my inventory or be equipable.

Help?

eeeeeeeeyou on Both helmets did not help. but thanks for trying ,need something with wow wow wow wow neet ooooo to it.

DE people responsible for Conclave, I urge you to look at the screenshot in this post and seriously think about the experience of randoms joining Conclave matches against organized teams.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/438317-pvp-spawn-system-needs-immediate-attention/?p=4861403

How long do you think four guys who suffered >40 deaths in one match will give to this game mode?

Honestly I think you must not care, because this was the painfully obvious outcome of the pubstomp fixes (fixed as in making them possible).  But if anyone doesn't get it, the message here is "Randoms are not welcome in Conclave."  And the corollary, "Randoms joining Conclave are to be considered food."

I have not played the game since the recent fix that:

A. Totally ignored the real bugs in the game.

B. Singled out things that work fine for nerfing. 

What is supposed to happen here is -we pay and you get paid to make sure we keep paying.

What is happening now is -we are afraid to buy something just incase nerf it. 

There is actually some really good programmers out there, why don't you employ one before you make a complete mess of a potential master piece

• Upvote 1

And if you're already preventing us to pickup anything while rifted, and want to stop the trolls, how about you do something for those trolls that  cover half the map with cataclysm for 70 seconds, when you've just finished a defense wave/interception, and want to pickup the mods/ress, only to be denied by trollimbos ?

How about a roll, while inside cataclysm, giving a split second of "back to reality" as to pickup mods and ress ? Might as well be a feature, since you could actually use rolls to escape 100% of the damage of a rifted target while inside the rift yourself, just going back to the normal plane for half a second, enough to dodge that shotgun at point blank range, that sniper shot, or that heavy cleaver attack...

Or just remove the completely arbitrary pickup-lockout as a whole. I can understand the console-lockout, as well as datamass-lockout... Those can both be essential parts of a mission, which are (or would be) very trivialized by Limbo's Rift. But preventing the acquisition of pickups is nothing more than an annoyance, it has no bearing on the completion of the mission itself and serves only to frustrate the player rather than force any sort of tactical decision for the purpose of winning the level.

I don't know why but i have a feeling that now ALL secondaries  are now useless because of the Aksomati

I don't know why but i have a feeling that everyone will be using this set non stop 

I don't know why but i have a feeling that mod are now useless

I don't know why but i have a feeling that they will never buff the gorgon 

I don't know why but i have a feeling that im going to annoy someone,

Sorry.

So DE, what I'm hearing from you is that I should go f*** myself.  At this point, the insane instability is telling me that, and I don't see any action from you that counters that conclusion. 

Why do I say this?  You apparently fix things, and the fix lasts for a day before you break it again.

WAR-443466
WAR-443576
WAR-443587
WAR-444025
WAR-444043
WAR-444065

All of these crashes are from 16.3 and above.  The list of crashes for 16.2.2 is zero.  Don't think I'm justifiably angry, I'll list the crashes just since update 16.  Please note, a laptop using a 4310U CPU and integrated graphics has been used in parallel, and does not crash.

16 and 16.1

441047 x2
441120 x2
442822 x2

For those counting, 34 crashes.  All of them listed were at the start of mission (I removed the couple of unstuck crash reports).

You want to give me the finger, this is how you do it.  If I'm not stable by 16.4, this game is getting removed from my computer.

Again:

3930k processor

HD 7970 GPU

14.12 AMD Catalyst Omega Software

Driver Package 14.501.1003-141120a-177998C

32 GB 1600 MHz RAM @ 9-9-9 timings

Asus Deluxe motherboard

Windows X64 SP1 Professional

• Upvote 2