Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.3: The New Protocols

DE_Adam

As a belgian, I must get that Magritte helmet. (and Limbo,I guess)

Thanks for the update D.E. . Hopefully Stealth in general will be updated aswell,with these Spy 2.0 additions.

Because it's cool & all to have that amazing gamemode,but if the AI & the environment interaction (light/shadow mechanics/ledge grab mechanics,lure items, no more AI clustering,... ) don't follow, it would still be broken. :/

Edited by unknow99

That Limbo nerf was totally unnecessary; uncalled for even.  Sure, he can still open lockers, activate life support, even pick up downed allies, but you took away his hacking capabilities in the rift? 

He has enough penalties in the rift; why does he need one more?

Edited by Tendou_Souji

What is with the PVP changes? Have devs even tested this? The gorgon and braton prime were already the best weapons for pvp. If you get the recoil mod they are the only full auto weapons and much more reliable to hit and kill quickly compared to latron. They did NOT need a damage increase. The only thing I can agree with is akmagnus because they are actually hard to hit with so they should do decent damage. 

I could see buffing the base weapons but when you allow the wraith or prime versions of weapons and boost that damage it makes for some unbalanced and un fun pvp. I go back and test pvp with every wave of changes and the balance doesn't seem to be getting any better. 

Edited by kazeyama

More Spy content. What's really needed is viable stealth detection. Right now getting detected or not detected is so random that it's laughable.

I wouldn't go quite that far, but it could use a revamp.  What comes to mind is the icons that appear when sneaking in Dishonored - having something like that showing how alert each and every enemy is, individually, would be ideal.  If we merely had an indicator, I don't see the need to change how detection itself works.

Also:

- Yay for my Kubrow no longer blowing my Loki's perfect Spy run.

- Boo for my Limbo now being totally unable to hack consoles at all since that was like half the reason I even bothered to rift walk when playing solo.

Still, overall great update.  I do hope you change your minds on the Limbo console hacking bit, though.