DE_Adam

Update 16.3: The New Protocols

More Spy content. What's really needed is viable stealth detection. Right now getting detected or not detected is so random that it's laughable.

^

• Upvote 6

Can't purchase Dual Raza BP in the market. You can purchase the other two wep BPs

Dual Raza is clan tech according to Rebecca, check the tenno lab in your clan's dojo.

• Upvote 1

Great stuff. The weapons are cool, however, when the red text said "soma inspired" I didn't realize that ment "we took leftover soma parts and made them into new weapons". They are still cool weapons but still...

• Upvote 5

im kind of dissapointed for Sevati Sekhara not being on a side .. how it looks now doesnt seem so special :'( 

so far that's my only complaint with this update, good job DE

Isnt the Akzani the tiny version of the Soma?

DE loves tiny fast shooting guns, dont they?

AKSOMATI - require Akstiletto and cryotic for build (and 1 orokin cell), BP in da market

Dial Raza - clan research in Tenno lab, require gallium for research

Still no fix for various weapons, namely the Rakta Ballistica floating awkwardly off of Chroma's side when sheathed. 

• Upvote 3

As a belgian, I must get that Magritte helmet. (and Limbo,I guess)

Thanks for the update D.E. . Hopefully Stealth in general will be updated aswell,with these Spy 2.0 additions.

Because it's cool & all to have that amazing gamemode,but if the AI & the environment interaction (light/shadow mechanics/ledge grab mechanics,lure items, no more AI clustering,... ) don't follow, it would still be broken. :/

Edited by unknow99

That Limbo nerf was totally unnecessary; uncalled for even.  Sure, he can still open lockers, activate life support, even pick up downed allies, but you took away his hacking capabilities in the rift? 

He has enough penalties in the rift; why does he need one more?

Edited by Tendou_Souji
  • Upvote 18

new patch cause bugged with cursor . it's damn slow and sticky when move mouse slowly and it's became fast when move mouse fast -*- . damn when precise move mouse slowly  it's just like cursor stuck in a HOLE.

• Upvote 1

That Mirage helmet is just not really too different from her Harlequin I feel.

What is with the PVP changes? Have devs even tested this? The gorgon and braton prime were already the best weapons for pvp. If you get the recoil mod they are the only full auto weapons and much more reliable to hit and kill quickly compared to latron. They did NOT need a damage increase. The only thing I can agree with is akmagnus because they are actually hard to hit with so they should do decent damage. 

I could see buffing the base weapons but when you allow the wraith or prime versions of weapons and boost that damage it makes for some unbalanced and un fun pvp. I go back and test pvp with every wave of changes and the balance doesn't seem to be getting any better. 

Edited by kazeyama

More Spy content. What's really needed is viable stealth detection. Right now getting detected or not detected is so random that it's laughable.

I wouldn't go quite that far, but it could use a revamp.  What comes to mind is the icons that appear when sneaking in Dishonored - having something like that showing how alert each and every enemy is, individually, would be ideal.  If we merely had an indicator, I don't see the need to change how detection itself works.

Also:

- Yay for my Kubrow no longer blowing my Loki's perfect Spy run.

- Boo for my Limbo now being totally unable to hack consoles at all since that was like half the reason I even bothered to rift walk when playing solo.

Still, overall great update.  I do hope you change your minds on the Limbo console hacking bit, though.

• Upvote 2