Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.3: The New Protocols

DE_Adam

Corpus security cameras now only activate laser grids within 20m of their position.

Stupid change.

All lasers going up taught people to shoot the cameras.

All you did with this is create more reasons to ignore cameras.

Might as well just get rid of them.

You call those hatchets? Really? I want to give your design counsel a lesson in not making terrible weapon models.

People really need to stop spouting this brand on nonsense.  The design council has absolutely nothing to do with 99.9% of all content and changes that the game sees.  They get to vote on and suggest things.  Sometimes.  When and only when DE posts threads in the design council asking for feedback or ideas.  That's it.

In other news:  cool patch.  Looking forward to seeing how those new vault layouts are.

Why did you do that to limbo? The frame needs all the help he can get. What next take away his ability to revive in the rift?

Limbo has seen a fair amount of nerfs for a frame that most see as lackluster. First, he can't banish capture targets(likely due to trolling complaints) and now this. Our magician could use some love.

You call those hatchets? Really? I want to give your design counsel a lesson in not making terrible weapon models.

Design Council had nothing to do with these weapons, DE made them on their own like most frames and weapons.

What is with the PVP changes? Have devs even tested this? The gorgon and braton prime were already the best weapons for pvp. If you get the recoil mod they are the only full auto weapons and much more reliable to hit and kill quickly compared to latron. They did NOT need a damage increase. The only thing I can agree with is akmagnus because they are actually hard to hit with so they should do decent damage. 

I could see buffing the base weapons but when you allow the wraith or prime versions of weapons and boost that damage it makes for some unbalanced and un fun pvp. I go back and test pvp with every wave of changes and the balance doesn't seem to be getting any better. 

you can user a Braton Vandal, but for some reason The Braton Prime is still better.

Still no fix for melee auto targeting not working properly for Blind Justice's Heeding Call combo.

The last attack (the big leap attack) still tends to root you in place after the second-last attack kicked the enemy away from you.I would like to hit the leap consistently and stick to the enemy i'm targeting, for a change.

Still no fix for secondary weapons clipping onto chroma weirdly,using the nekros noble animation.Hikkou Prime,specifically.

Still no fix for Hydroid's helmets' dangly parts having collision issues

also, Spy Expansion, WHY?

Spy 2.0 already SUCKS. Every time spy alerts comes, I alway always try half dozen times and the team always fails! And even rank 8,  I'm compltely stuck at various spy missions eg Lex on pluto. it's competely impossible!

Spy Expansion. Nice!

Hmm. Looking at those wepaons.

Are you now trying to fit every popular weapon into a bundle set?

If you want to combine Lato and Latron i hope you better introduce a Lato Mk-1 and buff the regular one.

Though i wonder how a Braton set would look like?

Meh towards the helmets. Even though i'm aware that the Mirage helmet is inspired by a medieval hairdo, the face plate looks distractingly ugly.

Stupid change.

All lasers going up taught people to shoot the cameras.

All you did with this is create more reasons to ignore cameras.

Might as well just get rid of them.

I disagree. In the vast majority of my pugging experience, the reason lasers go up is because some oblivious rusher is tripping every camera on the map. Meanwhile, I'm diligently shooting every camera I see, but still faceplanting while going through a previously clear door because, four tiles away, he happened to trigger something.

I really don't understand how you figure this at all.

Jus tried Grineer spy,... Is the corpus walker that drops turents and sheild ospreys supose to spawn in the vault and set alarms of?? also i stealthed into chamder killing them silently and unseen, jus as i was about to use console, alarms in all three( is this a bug or are they seeing through walls now

good job any way dev team love the new feature wn seting off to many alrms anyway

Tried all three vaults now,... same alarm glitch with one of the old vaults though. no enemies in sight, didnt use any loud weapons but still alarms??

Edited by ZacstaBolt

Uh, nice! Kubrows are no longer auto-fail on spy missions. Plus more spy variety... even better! :)

Also, a helmet which makes Limbo look less silly. Gonna give that frame another chance, I guess :)

also, Spy Expansion, WHY?

Spy 2.0 already SUCKS. Every time spy alerts comes, I alway always try half dozen times and the team always fails! And even rank 8,  I'm compltely stuck at various spy missions eg Lex on pluto. it's competely impossible!

I would recommend playing spy missions without randoms. This mission type is too delicate to have someone spoil everything, by berzerk through the vault area and trying to trip through every single laz0r.

Do it alone (so you got the time to figure out, how to beat each room) or play it with friends, who you can yell at, when they mess up ;)

Edited by DjaAkh