Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.3: The New Protocols

DE_Adam

• Sigils dropped from bosses no longer consume the boss resource drops, and will be given in addition to the bosses resource.

So does this mean you've added Tyl Regor's and Nef Anyo's missing sigils to drops or are those still not obtainable?

I'm gonna give this patch a HELL YES.

New soma weapons? Those things look amazing and I can't wait to run with them. Soma has long held a place in my heart, a place of honor, a place reserved for sexy rifles.

I love spy missions. I literally always play loki, but oh well. Master race and all that.

And THANK YOU for continuing to give warframes like ember more utility. Utility always trumps damage, so it's good to see 'frames getting more options along those lines.

Oh yes, and more Liset decoration room? Aw yiss. That Ki'teer noggle pushed me over the limit, and I only have one of each displayed.

• Emblems can now be used on either shoulder.

Finally....

but, there's something a bit off about the emblems on the right shoulder. non-symmetrical emblems look weird because they aren't reversed. this is most noticeable on the skull badges.
Edited by Jaysus41

I don't know if other's have this problem, but whenever I do a archwing mission with someone else, it says i must have an archwing and must have done the quest. I have an archwing and have completed the quest, yet I can't access it in my ship. Also, i can solo the archwing missions fine, but as soon as someone joins they get kicked.

The only problem with Aksomiti is that it has 20% crit chance. The Pistol Gambit is no where good as Point Strike with having 30% less bonus. 20% crit chance with pistol gambit is just 44% and for a crit weapon not it's so impressive in my opinion. You could add ATLEAST 5 more percentage and make it 25% which is 55% with pistol gambit.

• Hackable consoles can no longer be used by Limbo while in the Rift.

DE.... just... First the capture and rescue targets being unable to be banished, I got over it... Then I couldn't scan people while riftwalking... I assumed this was a bug. Now this... You're killing everything about the dapper frame that makes him special... Stop picking on Limbo, Loki can sit invisible and do all this stuff too- why doesn't he get picked on? ;-;

Do it alone (so you got the time to figure out, how to beat each room) or play it with friends, who you can yell at, when they mess up ;)              (Quote about spy missions)

True that

Edited by ZacstaBolt

DE.... just... First the capture and rescue targets being unable to be banished, I got over it... Then I couldn't scan people while riftwalking... I assumed this was a bug. Now this... You're killing everything about the dapper frame that makes him special... Stop picking on Limbo, Loki can sit invisible and do all this stuff too- why doesn't he get picked on? ;-;

Was an obvious bug to begin with, he can't interact with anything on the physical plane (orbs, mods, etc.) why would a console be any different?

Funny addition would be that the door sensors should also not acknowledge you so you cannot go through automatic doors while phased too lol.

Edited by Project-Faolchu

Limbo gets a nerf, weapons are kind of meme-jokes returning from a Soma community desire/wish. And what's next? Making Saryn's miasma, Trinity's link, Loki's disarm, and any other frame's useful skill become "Line of Sight"?

Excalibur was hell nerfed with this kind of "adjustment, which has been meant to happen" - yea sure, that is why it took more than 2 years? Great and reliable decision.

Lets just be more realistic - do the same to radial blind! Why? Hell yeah, because Soon™ and such!