Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.3: The New Protocols

DE_Adam

9g9lqUf.jpg

New Helmets

Mirage’s unique Trivelin Helmet and Limbo’s stylish Magrite Helmet will give your Warframe a new look.  Both helmets are available in the Market today!

This very specifically does not mention being available in Alerts. Are they available in alerts (if the alert happens to pop up), or is it going to be a few months before they have any chance of being available that way?

This very specifically does not mention being available in Alerts. Are they available in alerts (if the alert happens to pop up), or is it going to be a few months before they have any chance of being available that way?

Probably a few months before they are seen on alerts, like every alt helm released so far. People are just getting Loki and Nova's newest helm in alerts, that were released a few months ago.

Awesome gun DE. bit dissapointed with the crit chance, thought it would be 30% like Soma. Anyway, that reload anim more than makes up for it. :D

Btw, it would seem the toggle sprint button is not working as intended as i am constantly stuck with sprint toggled on. i tried turning on and off to no avail.  fixed upon restart.

Also, thank you for Gemini fix :D:D:D:D

Finally, Mirage now has boobs in her face xD like she didn't look weird before.

Edited by Lone.Hunter.99

Well, yeah, but It'd be nice to have an official response, as I do not believe they've ever acknowledged it, or put in patch notes of when the helms actually do go into the alert cycle. Having an official record on DE'd plan for this could stop people always complaining of it not being there for months if they actually tell us something like "hey guys, it'll start into the alerts 8 weeks from now", or if they actually put it in the patch notes when it starts.

This is a pretty big update patch.

Love those Tenno Reinforcements. Who would have thought that Soma's goes secondary and melee. Very creative and awesome weapons.

Also, thanks so much for the Edo Prime fixes; the electric grids on the chess piece & shoulder badges are now displayed properly.

I love my Chroma with it even more:

ChromaEdo_zpsto1tqcmx.png