The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akraza?

XaelathRavenstorm

Wth is wrong w/ DE's balancing nowadays?

Mastery rank 6 for a melee weapon comparable to Dual Cleavers, Dual Zorens, Dual Ichors and Atterax and it's the weakest of them all despite having a high MR requirement?

I like that it has lower status chance just like the other soma weapons but it has to have an upside, a higher crit chance or a higher crit damage but no, they decided the crit damage would be the same as the others and added a little gimmick with the crit chance -5%.

I fail to see the objective that they're trying to with whis weapon, does the lower crit chance than those other melee suppose to make it a new type of weapon? If so I think it's a bad concept.

I surely hope that's not the reason oh gawd! I like pvp but it has to be completely separate come on.

Then you'll be happy to know that the post above yours is completely correct. PvP is balanced completely independently from PvE, and all weapons and frames have drastically different stats, and in some cases, different behavior.

the weapon counts as a dual sword - meaning it's crap from the get-go

only thing to make it "okayish" would be mobility from attack speed - but zorens and ichors are faster, so that means it's inferior; also worse crit with less speed = less crits over the same time window, higer base damage means jack at this point

vanilla polarity matches snakes, which is worse than tiger

in short, it's a crap's crap atop of a pile of crap

mastery fodder, carry on

Which is pretty much negligible if you do not crit as much as the other crit based melee weapons.

You're severely overestimating the effect that -5% crit rate is going to have.

The Raza crits, what, 80% as much as an Ichor does? That extra 37% base damage more than makes up for it. It's not like non-crits do no damage or something.

Edited by SortaRandom

a slower option, with more Physical Damage, and a lower Crit Rate.

above average SpinDash Damage.

weighted decently towards Slash and Puncture, though it would be preferable to not have Impact at all.

Attack Speed might be just a little bit low compared to other Dual Swords that aren't terrible with the lower Crit Rate though.

in fact, note Dual Cleavers have a Damage Mod, to help them compensate for being significantly slower than the other notable Dual Swords while having basically the same stats for the rest.

so if anything might be a good idea, then removing the 4.8 Impact Damage in favor of 9.8 more Slash would compensate for any possible balance concerns.

51.5% more Physical Damage to compensate for less Crits and a slower Attack Speed.

the weapon counts as a dual sword - meaning it's crap from the get-go

Ichors count as dual sword being one of the best weapons in the game period.

Akraza ... the damage looks ok on paper, low attack speed is not much of a prob when it's a crit weapon with Berserk. But no status chance means it wont be as good on highlevels. 

Ichors count as dual sword being one of the best weapons in the game period.

Akraza ... the damage looks ok on paper, low attack speed is not much of a prob when it's a crit weapon with Berserk. But no status chance means it wont be as good on highlevels. 

...if youd read more youd see i agree with ichors being good - the thing that CAN make dual swords good is the mobility they provide. Razas give worse mobility compared to ichors/zorens, therefore they're inferior and there's no point in using them

...if youd read more youd see i agree with ichors being good - the thing that CAN make dual swords good is the mobility they provide. Razas give worse mobility compared to ichors/zorens, therefore they're inferior and there's no point in using them

Im talking about weapons for killing not coptering

As long as they have enough crit to proc berserker reasonably fast theyre ok, difference in dps will be so marginal that it wont matter which one you use.

If you are interested only in coptering then pls get off balance feedback since you arent providing anything worthwile to discussion.

Edited by Davoodoo