Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

Hello there, name's Apricote.

I'd like to join this clan because I don't belong to any clan(any more) and I like the videos.

I'm not a long time player, 1-2 months old but currently just playing a lot of grindframe. i will usually afk in my liset alt tabbed watching videos; sometimes, Shy's videos. Oh, recently DFO's been released globally, so I've been having fun with that game too. Elven Knight Chain Rush master race.

Hey! This clan just seems like a good clan. I am not in my old clan (which was quite active) anymore because I had been offline for some time(in other words i was kicked). I have recently been getting more and more into warframe so you don't have to worry about me being offline for more than a couple weeks and this clan looks like it will help me love Warframe even more. I like Shy's videos and am subscribed currently.

I am mastery rank 9 now and I've been playing warframe for about a year. I play alot of MMOs but i put the most of my time gaming in to either warframe or Tera. I can't say that I am the greatest at video games but I really enjoy them :D.

IGN: Felltamer

In Prod We Trust

hello my name is zerosystem

IGN:zerosystem

greeting to meet you....on internet i like to watch your youtube thing. i would like to join your clan if it not full or limit.just want to walk around your clan. it nice and i want to join your clan.i am looking for active member and great leader.i play warframe every daay if it holiday. :D ( terrible at type sorry -.- ) 

Please rewrite. 

1. fdfainda3

2. I recently left my old clan because it was small and nobody was ever online. I'm looking for a group that's active and that'll play with me :<

3. In pretty much every single game I've played I end up as a support role. For some reason I just really like being that background carry. I own a bunch of games, but I only end up putting a lot of time into a few things at a time. Right now, that's Warframe, Arma 3, and Osu!

Invited!

Hi!
My in-game name is ScrykpeS, I'm from Spain, i can understand english but it's some difficult to me explain me if i must chat fast.
I want to join in your clan because i'm in a little inactive blue clan with my friends (blue because they like all frames painted in blue xD). when i saw your clan is recruiting people i decided to try to come because i didn't like other spanish clans and your clan looks good, active with people who play, also, i like Quiette's videos.

At the moment, i have broken my keyboard, i can't use my w (i'm writting "w" thanks to ctrl+c & ctrl+v :P), i try to play replacing "w" with "s" or "2" but is not the same. I will fix it soon, anyway i can still playing but is some annoying :S

I don't have any favorite warframe, my maestry rank is 10 and i started to play on december of 2014.

I'm playing warframe with Steam, my name here is Sykes, if you want to add me, you can find my profile if you use ScrykpeS too.

I will wait a response from your cephalon.
Cya!

Invited!

Hello there, name's Apricote.

I'd like to join this clan because I don't belong to any clan(any more) and I like the videos.

I'm not a long time player, 1-2 months old but currently just playing a lot of grindframe. i will usually afk in my liset alt tabbed watching videos; sometimes, Shy's videos. Oh, recently DFO's been released globally, so I've been having fun with that game too. Elven Knight Chain Rush master race.

Invited!

Hey! My IGN is Felltamer and I want to join your clan because it seems like a fun place to be and I would like to enjoy my time while playing warframe!

I left my old clan and hope to find a new clan here! I am mastery rank 7 and love to play! BTWs I beleive in the Loki master race.

Insufficient. Provide more information about yourself.

Please rewrite. 

rewrite ;-; ok

my IGN is ZeroSystem

I really enjoy your video and i dont have and clan now.i start play warframe because i enjoy it so much and i like a moment when i use shift+ctrl+space+melee . first my warframe is loki and continue play it along time so hard to beat first mastery rank with mk-1 braton and now i am mastery rank 15...oh my steam name is psychobirus.yes i am asia and i am not great at english sorry about that and also leave my old clan because they all offline and i want to find a new clan and i saw you recruiting in youtube and i am pretty interesting to be your clan.i alway play warframe.please i bad at english

1. What is your in-game alias?

Hemicton

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

Looking for a fun, active clan, unlike my past ones, where rarely anyone talked. This looks like a social, fun clan i would enjoy being a part of

3. Tell me about yourself.

Average guy playing games. Used to play warframe on and off and then got fully into it last year.

I main frost and just recently got back into excalibur. My two favorites, of course!

I await a response from the cephalon

~Hemicton

Hemicton

Looking for a fun, active clan, unlike my past ones, where rarely anyone talked. This looks like a social, fun clan i would enjoy being a part of

Average guy playing games. Used to play warframe on and off and then got fully into it last year.

I main frost and just recently got back into excalibur. My two favorites, of course!

I await a response from the cephalon

~Hemicton

Invited!

- My IGN: Lenhole

-I'd like to join this clan because I'm really interested in playing with a community that likes to just play for fun and not super competitively, and also the sexy emblem, whoaw!

-I've been playing Warframe almost since it was released, but not really hardcore. I'm not a really high rank or anything. I play when I can, but as a music student it's hard to find a lot of time out of the practice room. But, this is one of my favorite games, and I really enjoy exploring as much of it as I can! Oh, and IRL I can play didgeridoo, so I'm cool!.... or something....yeh

- My IGN: Lenhole

-I'd like to join this clan because I'm really interested in playing with a community that likes to just play for fun and not super competitively, and also the sexy emblem, whoaw!

-I've been playing Warframe almost since it was released, but not really hardcore. I'm not a really high rank or anything. I play when I can, but as a music student it's hard to find a lot of time out of the practice room. But, this is one of my favorite games, and I really enjoy exploring as much of it as I can! Oh, and IRL I can play didgeridoo, so I'm cool!.... or something....yeh

Invited!

IGN: PEPIYEA

-i want to join clan because is so boring in my last clan (just 3 members)

-i playing warframe about 6 months,every day.I`m MR9 almost 10.I love adventures,dubstep and jokes.

-I`m from Serbia and English is my second language. 

IGN: Trolki

I want to join this clan because i feel that i will have more fun in this clan than the other ones i have been with lately.... and cuz i was wondering if i can join the clan Quiette is in :)

Im an old warframe player, been playing for 2 years now. I like to see usualy what is going on in clan chat and if anyone needs help with anything.

1. What is your in-game alias?: Zaydric
2. Why do you want to join our clan?: Been looking for a clan full of awesome people that is active, and this clan has Quiette in it so its automatically the best 
3. Tell me about yourself: Ive been playing warframe for over a year and a half mostly solo, im quite sarcastic and likes to be a idiot

IGN: PEPIYEA

-i want to join clan because is so boring in my last clan (just 3 members)

-i playing warframe about 6 months,every day.I`m MR9 almost 10.I love adventures,dubstep and jokes.

-I`m from Serbia and English is my second language. 

I want to join this clan because i feel that i will have more fun in this clan than the other ones i have been with lately.... and cuz i was wondering if i can join the clan Quiette is in :)

Im an old warframe player, been playing for 2 years now. I like to see usualy what is going on in clan chat and if anyone needs help with anything.

1. What is your in-game alias?: Zaydric

2. Why do you want to join our clan?: Been looking for a clan full of awesome people that is active, and this clan has Quiette in it so its automatically the best 

3. Tell me about yourself: Ive been playing warframe for over a year and a half mostly solo, im quite sarcastic and likes to be a idiot

All insufficient. Please provide more information about yourself.

Rewrite

3: I am a guy whos getting into the more hardcore bit of warframe, at mastery rank 6 I have a long wait to go before Im fabulous at this game. Im extremely active logging on every day. I mostly play Loki prime or Oberon, but just finished building both Sayrn and Valkyr having fun playing them. Ich spreche auch ein wenig Deutsch ;)

this game is amazing  I love to play while talking with the friends and allyes in the lobby  I have X fire Steam Mumble RaidCall voicechat clients  SKype too my Ingame name is M.A.D.Evolution.W.M.D. (Same as  my account name here) and i will be glad to be a part from  your clan , IF  you have Private  Website of the Clan I mean  Authorised Clan Site Send me link to register there and if its with submission of a  voucher (voucher -  Member from clan whose Invited me to regoster on the website)   how to say  im very active but  when i am at  work i can not be   :( THanks  for your Patience For read my lines.

Rewrite

3: I am a guy whos getting into the more hardcore bit of warframe, at mastery rank 6 I have a long wait to go before Im fabulous at this game. Im extremely active logging on every day. I mostly play Loki prime or Oberon, but just finished building both Sayrn and Valkyr having fun playing them. Ich spreche auch ein wenig Deutsch ;)

Better. Invited

- ZeroSystem

-i am looking for a good leader and active clan and looking fun to talk with you and your clan

-i can be support type and also solo player that having fun with warframe.i am hyperactive guy run around warframe to find some fun.main warframe is loki and frost but my favorite warframe is nova.i am asia guy.

pls reply back cephalon 

rewrite

-I`m very active player of warframe,about 1-2 hours every day.I don`t love to be solo on missions because its so boring to me.My favorite warframes are Mirage,Frost prime and Zephyr.I very much like red color.I`m from Serbia and English is my second language.I love to explore,and i have very good memory.

Im an old warframe player, been playing for 2 years now. I like to see usualy what is going on in clan chat and if anyone needs help with anythinp

rewrite

i am a male waframe player im 16 and im from Europe, english is secundary language. My fav frames are choma, nyx and volt and i am mastery rank 15. I am active every day at the moment and leveling gear for master rank. Im kind of an anti-social guy and most of the time doesnt know what people are talking about... i hope whould fit in this clan.

M.A.D.EvolutioN.W.M.D. .

Why do you want to join our clan? + 3. Tell me about yourself ??

I want to  make massive wave deffences and longe-time sessions with good  crew Lovely and respectfull  guy i am with big  feel of  humour 23 years  old  like   teamspeaking via the programs up there! and the main reason is TO make Alerts and To Winn for a bigger clan like you *i am experianced  6 years like clan member and i know what means Clan battles  in games and Tournaments too* the most  Important LOYAL TO ALL members and Majority to the Clan leader <3 Never Forget whose gived me a help and   forward  in the  future somehow if the  cicumstances allowes to  turn him back  the favour.  MY playstyle frames:  nova P* Nyx P Loki P* Trinity** and Vauban EMBER P** Have a Nice and extremely  positive day everyone ;)

- ZeroSystem

-i am looking for a good leader and active clan and looking fun to talk with you and your clan

-i can be support type and also solo player that having fun with warframe.i am hyperactive guy run around warframe to find some fun.main warframe is loki and frost but my favorite warframe is nova.i am asia guy.

pls reply back cephalon 

Unfortunately we have come to the consensus that you are not qualified. We are looking for operators with a firm grasp of the English language. We fear that it may be difficult for you to communicate with us.

rewrite

-I`m very active player of warframe,about 1-2 hours every day.I don`t love to be solo on missions because its so boring to me.My favorite warframes are Mirage,Frost prime and Zephyr.I very much like red color.I`m from Serbia and English is my second language.I love to explore,and i have very good memory.

Invited!

rewrite

i am a male waframe player im 16 and im from Europe, english is secundary language. My fav frames are choma, nyx and volt and i am mastery rank 15. I am active every day at the moment and leveling gear for master rank. Im kind of an anti-social guy and most of the time doesnt know what people are talking about... i hope whould fit in this clan.

Invited!

M.A.D.EvolutioN.W.M.D. .

Why do you want to join our clan? + 3. Tell me about yourself ??

I want to  make massive wave deffences and longe-time sessions with good  crew Lovely and respectfull  guy i am with big  feel of  humour 23 years  old  like   teamspeaking via the programs up there! and the main reason is TO make Alerts and To Winn for a bigger clan like you *i am experianced  6 years like clan member and i know what means Clan battles  in games and Tournaments too* the most  Important LOYAL TO ALL members and Majority to the Clan leader <3 Never Forget whose gived me a help and   forward  in the  future somehow if the  cicumstances allowes to  turn him back  the favour.  MY playstyle frames:  nova P* Nyx P Loki P* Trinity** and Vauban EMBER P** Have a Nice and extremely  positive day everyone ;)

Invited! 

IGN: Ashiirex

I'd like to join 'cuz I've been drifting from clan to clan only to find:

1.- There's not more than 10 people on at the same time.

2.- Jerks in the clan.

So yeah... but most importantly 'cuz Quiette and that sick clan logo!!!

Now what can I say about me, well I'm a MR17 almost 18, been playing for 6-7 months (you can see how much I play just from that and I'm proud of it) and have been addicted to Warframe ever since I found out about it in October.

I'm mostly a PvE'er since I suck at PvP :V

I'm very friendly and spend some time in Mercury helping newbies out, giving them most of the essential mods if they're MR2+.

And that's about it I think.

IGN: Ashiirex

I'd like to join 'cuz I've been drifting from clan to clan only to find:

1.- There's not more than 10 people on at the same time.

2.- Jerks in the clan.

So yeah... but most importantly 'cuz Quiette and that sick clan logo!!!

Now what can I say about me, well I'm a MR17 almost 18, been playing for 6-7 months (you can see how much I play just from that and I'm proud of it) and have been addicted to Warframe ever since I found out about it in October.

I'm mostly a PvE'er since I suck at PvP :V

I'm very friendly and spend some time in Mercury helping newbies out, giving them most of the essential mods if they're MR2+.

And that's about it I think.

Invited!

1-I.GN- ImTooLazyToThinkOfAName

2..HAI i was thinking about joining quitte shy's clan since i love her videos and i think this clan fits my personnality(if i even spelled that correctly) not so competitive or hard core and stuff just a chill clan since the last 2 clans ive been in was meh pretty much the opposite thing 

3. Im not an old players as im only MR3(almost 4) BUT ive learned alot of things from videos especially quitte shy's videos and im not that so competitive hardcore player im just a chill dude ... well maybe not always probably coz im having fun but and im always online almost everyday coz i have no life and theres nothing else to say other than i love me some goats

Archived