Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

18 hours ago, Gabry_96 said:

1. In-game Alias: Gabry_96
2. Needless to say I'm a fan of Shy, but actually I'd like to be a part of this clan because I like how its administrators keep a professional profile in this thread: this means that the clan only contains the best of the community, and it's exactly what I'm looking for right now, a place where to live in harmony but in friendship.
3. I'm a 21 years old guy from Italy. I'm currently studying Engineering. I love almost everything SciFi-related, especially my favorite videogame franchise Mass Effect. I also enjoy going to the cinema whenever I can, where I watch pretty much every kind of movies. About me, I can say that I'm a guy who always tries his best to stay neutral in every situation, analyzing it rationally. That does not mean I'm without emotion, in fact it's the opposite, but I mostly keep them for myself to avoid letting them influence my judgement and those of the others around me. As a result, people often ask me opinions on every kind of matter, and I'm usually the one solving problems between two or more other people. That's why I hardly ever flame or get in bad situations with people.

Thanks for your interest, and for taking the time to apply.

Sorry, but this application isn't exactly what we're looking for in filling our very last remaining spots. As always, you're encouraged to improve your application and reapply.

17 hours ago, Syle_ said:

1. IGN: Syle_

2. Why I would like to join:

When I very first started playing this game I never really joined any clan because I didn't really know what they were for. Later when I was around MR 8 the one friend that I played with joined a clan called Bloody Vanguard. He told me about the dojo and the lab weapons, so I joined Bloody Vanguard as well. After a while that same friend stopped playing and I had no one to play with. The clan was huge but very dead, there were many inactive accounts. I didn't really want to be in a clan like that so I left. Later I joined one called Vesperia, and it was a pretty small active clan with everything researched. I had a good time there for a while but after hearing about Cephalon Shy opening recruitment again, I left Vesperia hoping I could join. I am a big fan of Shy and have been for over a year now, it would be awesome to be in her clan. I was even lucky enough to get one of her glyphs during a charity stream back in February and was pretty exited about that. I want to make new friends to play with since I don't really have anyone right now.

3. Personality and Interests:

I'm from Canada and I'm currently 18 turning 19 in November. Outside of Warframe I play Terraria and Overwatch the most. I used to be a huge tf2 player with over 2000 hours played. Valve stopped updating the game and I got a bit tired of it plus Overwatch came out so I just switched over to that. 

Introverted is the best word to describe my personality since I'm one of the most shy and quiet people you will ever know. For that reason I don't tend to talk a lot online, however I am working on getting better that. If I get comfortable with someone though I'm very nice and easy going. My friends tell me that I'm funny but sometimes I try too hard to make people laugh and end up making myself look dumb.

I started playing Warframe around a year and a half ago because I wasn't really into any other games at that time and I wanted something new to play. I hate trying new games because I feel like it's hard for me to get into new things. I don't quite remember why I actually tried out Warframe but I'm glad I did. I really love this game, I just wish there was more endgame content.

Outside of being on my computer I don't do too much right now since nothing really interests me. I'm done with high school now and I'm trying to decide where I want to take my life next, probably Collage but I don't know what for yet. I've been depressed for the last 2 years now and that has really been holding me back with moving my life forward, but things are getting a lot better now. My biggest interest other then gaming is listening to music. I listen to music whenever possible to be honest. My favorite genres are rap and metal by far but I love pretty much any music, except country. I also watch a lot of things on YouTube and I often waist too much time on random video watching sprees.

4. Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SNAILGUN/ 

My online name used to Snailgun, which I stole from someone else because I thought it was funny. I later wanted a new and original name, so I just kinda thought up the name Syle and it's been with me for years now.

I really hope this is enough for me to get accepted, I love Shy's videos and want to be in a clan where I can meet new people to play games with. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Approved!

Glad to hear that you're finding some places to make personal progress. Your invitation will be sent shortly.

2. Why I'd like to join: I have been in quite a few clans in all the years I've been playing this game... But none of them quite worked out. Some of them died, others didn't quite fit my style and my rhythms. This clan, however, has everything I'm looking for: it looks to be professional, it doesn't have insane activity requirements, it has rigidly selected members and, of course, it's Shy's clan! Needless to say I'm a fan of her. 
3. About myself: I come from Italy, but I'm able to speak a fairly decent english too. I'm 21 years old and I study Engineering here at my city's university. 

I started playing warframe four years ago, bet when it was in alpha, but didn't like it very much back then, so I left almost immediatly. I came back a few months later, right when Nekros came out, the good old Update 10... And damn, how could I not love it the first time? I started discovering everything about the game (not much back then) and, since there wasn't any Trade, I had to select only a couple of warframes I could build. I simply fell in love with Nova, and she hasn't stopped being my main. 

But beside Warframe, there's quite a bunch of things I love and that made me the person I am today: I love almost anything related to the sci-fi world, and in particular to the saga that was a real inspiration for Digital Extremes: Mass Effect. The end of the trilogy was what pushed me into Warframe again, as the multiplayer felt kinda similar (it was not, but hey, first impressions aren't always right!). Mass Effect is a real, important part of my life, because it's what made me meet some of my greatest friends.

I'm also fairly addicted to movies, I visit the cinema whenever I can and to watch even the stupidest things. I'm not quite the reader, but I do that too, some times. 

About me, I can say that I'm a really rational, neutral but also emotional person. People often ask me for help, for opinions or just talk to me to free themselves from stress. I do my best to analyze rationally every kind of situation, especially the ones that don't concern me. In fact, I can't really do it the ones that do... But even so, I always keep my highest emotions for myself, as I often feel like I should be the one solving my own problems. That reflects into my social relationships: I don't have a high number of friends, 'cause often people see me as one who doesn't want to get exposed... but the few friends I have, the REAL ones, know the truth. And they also know that they can always count on me when it comes to rational thinking. I'm not one who says stuff just to make people feel better, but instead I say whatever is needed to make them grow. That doesn't mean I am offensive to them, and people usually understand that and are really thankful. 

Other interests: I am a rookie in video-making, like reaaaaaaaaally rookie, but you gotta start somewhere! I am way better on photo-editing, though. I'm also introducing myself in the Rendering world, but haven't done much yet. I'd also love to learn making 3D models, and I'd like to put that effort into Tennogen. Maybe I'll do it, someday.

1. IGN: Guez_

I started to play Warframe nearly 4 years ago alongside a group of 8 friends, we made a clan as soon as we could. After about 17 months the ghost clan of 8 people we had made became a Shadow tier clan full of active members at the time. However, after about another year and a half most of its members including all, but 2 of my friends had become inactive. When the clan became majority inactive me and the other two friends searched for a ghost clan to join and help max out research and other things. I've been in the ghost clan we found until now, and with its members no longer active and my friends moving to other mountain clans; I'm here now hoping to join a mountain clan myself. So I left the ghost clan hoping to find a big active clan community. 

4. Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065943375/

This is my steam account that I have logged in nearly constantly and where you can reach me at as well.

1. My IGN is Nova \o/

2. I left a while back to help another clan build up a bit, but have decided as a patron I'd like to return and continue in the great process of assimilating all under Cephalons hang out with the community more. While I was here I enjoyed chatting and playing with other clan members, and it was somewhat unlike other clans I've been in in the past, like a small family of sorts.

3. I'm a short Italian engineer with selective mutism, spend a lot of time outside work playing smash bros among other games, or drawing. Sometimes I'll make the terrible decision to look at 4chan to help my community find the highest quality memes I can.

My desires in life is mixed between becoming an animator for a show or video game, and to be an engineer in the military. Engineering is more of my career goal, however animating is my "dream job" of sorts as I find animation a great way to communicate something words can't always get across, and drawing/animation greatly helps me calm down when I'm stressed or frustrated with something. When I found Shy's patreon page I got sucked into her drawing style and loved nearly everything about it, and I love learning more about how others draw by watching or seeing what they make.

4. Steam alias is also Nova, my steam community id is _domi

<3

4 hours ago, Gabry_96 said:

2. Why I'd like to join: I have been in quite a few clans in all the years I've been playing this game... But none of them quite worked out. Some of them died, others didn't quite fit my style and my rhythms. This clan, however, has everything I'm looking for: it looks to be professional, it doesn't have insane activity requirements, it has rigidly selected members and, of course, it's Shy's clan! Needless to say I'm a fan of her. 
3. About myself: I come from Italy, but I'm able to speak a fairly decent english too. I'm 21 years old and I study Engineering here at my city's university. 

I started playing warframe four years ago, bet when it was in alpha, but didn't like it very much back then, so I left almost immediatly. I came back a few months later, right when Nekros came out, the good old Update 10... And damn, how could I not love it the first time? I started discovering everything about the game (not much back then) and, since there wasn't any Trade, I had to select only a couple of warframes I could build. I simply fell in love with Nova, and she hasn't stopped being my main. 

But beside Warframe, there's quite a bunch of things I love and that made me the person I am today: I love almost anything related to the sci-fi world, and in particular to the saga that was a real inspiration for Digital Extremes: Mass Effect. The end of the trilogy was what pushed me into Warframe again, as the multiplayer felt kinda similar (it was not, but hey, first impressions aren't always right!). Mass Effect is a real, important part of my life, because it's what made me meet some of my greatest friends.

I'm also fairly addicted to movies, I visit the cinema whenever I can and to watch even the stupidest things. I'm not quite the reader, but I do that too, some times. 

About me, I can say that I'm a really rational, neutral but also emotional person. People often ask me for help, for opinions or just talk to me to free themselves from stress. I do my best to analyze rationally every kind of situation, especially the ones that don't concern me. In fact, I can't really do it the ones that do... But even so, I always keep my highest emotions for myself, as I often feel like I should be the one solving my own problems. That reflects into my social relationships: I don't have a high number of friends, 'cause often people see me as one who doesn't want to get exposed... but the few friends I have, the REAL ones, know the truth. And they also know that they can always count on me when it comes to rational thinking. I'm not one who says stuff just to make people feel better, but instead I say whatever is needed to make them grow. That doesn't mean I am offensive to them, and people usually understand that and are really thankful. 

Other interests: I am a rookie in video-making, like reaaaaaaaaally rookie, but you gotta start somewhere! I am way better on photo-editing, though. I'm also introducing myself in the Rendering world, but haven't done much yet. I'd also love to learn making 3D models, and I'd like to put that effort into Tennogen. Maybe I'll do it, someday.

Approved!

Your invitation will be on its way shortly; we look forward to seeing you in-game!

4 hours ago, Guez_ said:

1. IGN: Guez_

I started to play Warframe nearly 4 years ago alongside a group of 8 friends, we made a clan as soon as we could. After about 17 months the ghost clan of 8 people we had made became a Shadow tier clan full of active members at the time. However, after about another year and a half most of its members including all, but 2 of my friends had become inactive. When the clan became majority inactive me and the other two friends searched for a ghost clan to join and help max out research and other things. I've been in the ghost clan we found until now, and with its members no longer active and my friends moving to other mountain clans; I'm here now hoping to join a mountain clan myself. So I left the ghost clan hoping to find a big active clan community. I saw that Shy's clan had started recruitment, so I'm here now to apply for this clan. I've been a big fan of Shy for a little more than 10 months and just started supporting her on Patreon just last month.

3. Personality and Interests:

I just turned 19 this year in April, and I'm from: League City, Texas. Outside of Warframe I usually use my spare time to draw, play other games alongside Overwatch and League of Legends, and study in order to become an engineering major. I'm still an active member in Warframe with nearly 900 hours and I'm looking to become a active member within a big clan.

For my personality I'd say I'm friendly, easygoing, and outgoing since I'm always down to try out new things and help out others in anyway that I am able to. I always try to lighten the mood in games through acting silly or just jokes, but if people don't want me doing that I'm understanding and try to refrain from annoying anybody. However, whenever the time arises and I need to be I'm serious and attentive since I was raised by my family whom many are successful regional managers and business owners and they taught me how to handle such occasions.

Warframe has been a part of my social life since I had met so many people on here and made so many friends, and now I'm looking to meet even more people and make even more friends and participate and help inside the community.

Outside of my computer I hang around at my college campus library helping new incoming students become familiar with the campus and also help out any of them with classes and problems whenever they ask for it. My biggest interests right now are: art which I draw digitally every once in awhile, music of all kinds and I'm currently learning to play the acoustic guitar, and my third interest right now is space and I'm currently working toward my Aerospace Engineering degree in hopes that one day I'll have the opportunity to work under the banner of NASA, SpaceX, Orbital Sciences or any other big Aerospace focused company.

4. Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065943375/

This is my steam account that I have logged in nearly constantly and where you can reach me at as well.

Approved!

Your invitation is incoming, and we look forward to getting to know you.

3 hours ago, Nova said:

1. My IGN is Nova \o/

2. I left a while back to help another clan build up a bit, but have decided as a patron I'd like to return and continue in the great process of assimilating all under Cephalons hang out with the community more. While I was here I enjoyed chatting and playing with other clan members, and it was somewhat unlike other clans I've been in in the past, like a small family of sorts.

3. I'm a short Italian engineer with selective mutism, spend a lot of time outside work playing smash bros among other games, or drawing. Sometimes I'll make the terrible decision to look at 4chan to help my community find the highest quality memes I can.

My desires in life is mixed between becoming an animator for a show or video game, and to be an engineer in the military. Engineering is more of my career goal, however animating is my "dream job" of sorts as I find animation a great way to communicate something words can't always get across, and drawing/animation greatly helps me calm down when I'm stressed or frustrated with something. When I found Shy's patreon page I got sucked into her drawing style and loved nearly everything about it, and I love learning more about how others draw by watching or seeing what they make.

4. Steam alias is also Nova, my steam community id is _domi

<3

Approved!

Welcome back. I trust you remember where the snacks are. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

• 1 month later...

Hey there :) 

I know that this topic says closed and you may not be recruiting but I am searching for a clan I can enjoy :3

IGN : Nekiir0

I have been looking for a active friendly clan that actually does stuff together and is fun to be in and shys clan seems just that because her videos make me laugh and if the community in the clan is like that and has fun together that is what I really hope :) I am mr13 at the moment but i have only been playing for 28 days now. I am active almost everyday if not everyday (because no life) 

I love talking to new people, in voice chat or in game. I am a college student at the moment but its only a couple days of the week. One thing you should know for sure is I love cats and anything to do with cats so I am a little weird to be honest, but aren't we all since we are here? But even if you are not accepting new members right now I just want you to know that I would love to join no matter what even if I have to wait a month or so because there's nothing better in a online game to me than making friends, and a good community to play with :)

• 5 weeks later...

1. The name I go by ingame is Draco2200. 
2. I would like to join the clan because I like Shy's videos, would love to join a clan that's active, and would like to possibly make new friends to play with!
3. Interests I have other than Warframe include gardening, other games, such as CS:GO, Overwatch, things like that, and hiking. If I had to really pin down my personality, I'd say I'm pretty laidback, tending to just be a bit of a goof. Other stuff I do outside of Warframe is just hang out with friends, and things similar to that.

1. IGN: falconwarrior

2.i was in the clan before, but due to some family issues along side some other things i had to take vacation of sorts from Warframe in its entirety, though i am now back at it in full force again.

3. I am very active outside of Warframe in the manner of playing games such as Destiny 2, Titanfall, along with a small handfull of other games. I aspire to be a game developer and have been working on that dream for as long as i can remember. My favorite game series would probably have to be Halo (1, 2, 3, and reach). I also greatly enjoy cooking food, its probably one of if not my favorite thing to do outside of playing games.

1.IGN

My IGN is WarSarah.

2.Why would I like to join!

I would love to join because I not only love Shy's videos, but Shy is a huge inspiration to me as a person and an artist. As someone who is working around their selective mutism, Shy's attitude gives me a bit of a confidence boost when I try to imitate such an attitude. Not just that, but her art is amazing, and I'd love to learn her techniques for color pencil use.

3. Personality, Interests, etc.

I'm a fresh 18 year old (birthday was only two weeks ago or so!) student born and raised in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (still living here!) I live with my supporting mother who I love dearly, and my rascal brother (still love him too.)Personality wise, I try to be a fun and upbeat kind of person. I like to support my friends and spoil them whenever I get the chance. I like to think I can read moods of situations easily, so I know when to be upbeat and when to tone it down a bit. However, as briefly mentioned before, I'm working around a mild case of selective mutism. As of my current adulthood, I can usually talk in most situations, but sometimes it comes back to bite me, so to speak.

Currently, I suppose the most interesting thing about me is I started college! I'm in my Freshman year of college (going to UNM!), and focusing on the IFDM Major, or Interdisciplinary Film and Digital Media (read: editing and special effects in movies.) I'd really like to be a concept artist in say, the video game industry, but my current major is the closest I can get.

Interests wise, I (of course) like video games! Some of my favourite ones are Starbound, Stardew Valley, Transistor, L4D and so on. But outside of video games, I'm an aspiring artist. I love to draw whenever I can, and the mediums I use are: digital, pencils (normal and color), copic markers and water color. My favourite subject to draw is people, because people are so interesting and range in not only outside features, but how they express themselves in even the tiniest ways possible. Of course, for my art, my biggest inspiration is video games. Warframe, shooters, even simple stuff like Animal Crossing. Video Games are a medium that are vastly interesting to me- especially in how they can be used. It's my dream job to be able to make art for a video game, or even create a title of my own someday!

Outside of video games, I like to hang out with my friends around my campus. My favourite activity is usually just eating food and talking with people. I find that people are more open and say interesting things when they're eating. Besides that, I'm also very interested in movies! (Which is why I chose the major I did.) Some of my favourite movies are Laputa:The Castle in the Sky, Labyrinth, nearly all of Del Toro's works, and Interstellar. Besides movies and eating, I absolutely love trying to do new things; i.e, learn skateboarding, or say, go to a different place I've never been before (like a state!). I hope that in the near future, I get enough funds to travel a bit around the world.

4.Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/warsarah/

My ID is listed as WarSarah, and you can tell it's me by the name "Bevery" on the profile!

1. IGN: snowglow

2. But why? I want to join this clan because I love Shy's videos and I think it would be dope to hang out with other people that enjoy Shy's videos! I'm in the discord so I already know that you all are a'ight. Also, I strongly desire this a e s t h e t i c clan emblem, for fashionframe reasons.

3. Who even are you? Outside of Warframe, I'm a hydration enthusiast. I like drinking water and you should too. I'm pretty introverted which works out since I live in the middle of the woods. Outside: I'm into skateboarding, mountain biking, slacklining, roasting marshmallows, being in the woods in general, and belly flopping on the trampoline like a kid. Inside: I like to MAKE things, (drawing, cooking, mechanical keyboards, LEGO, music) and play the video games, obviously. I'm from the woods in the Northeast US but I've done a fair bit of traveling which I will certainly continue once I'm more established. I'm currently repairing airplane parts to pay off the engineering degree so that's neat. 

4. Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/snowglow

1. IGN: PookieJukes

2. Well for a very long time I've been trying to find a clan in Warframe that would catch my attention and make me become an even more active player than I already am, the problem is that pretty much no clan in the region I play have any active or helpful players, that seek to make the game a better experience for newer and veteran players alike. When I saw this topic related to Shy's clan, well, we can say I pretty much went crazy since I'm big fan of Shy's videos. To be honest I would just love to be a part of a clan with active players that care about having fun while playing, helping other people and with that making the amazing community of Warframe even better.

3. When I'm not playing Warframe, I'm pretty much the same guy... I mean, I'm a 19 year old Brazilian and like very dude from Brazil, I love meeting new people, playing with them or even just chatting a little bit, since I was very young my biggest dream in life was to become a history teacher, I love to study and learn about different cultures and I also love to hear what people want to learn about my culture as well. 

About in what I'm interested, just like I said... I love to learn, any opportunity to gather " new data " is something I consider precious, other than that I really love music and to be honest, I don't know what would be of my life without music in it, sometimes I just stop a conversation focused on a specific theme just to ask other people what kind of music, band, singers they like and etc, since music is what helped me greatly in my struggle against depression and I can, without a single doubt, say that music saved my life many times.

To finish my application I guess I can say that like every Brazilian, I'm a warmhearted and friendly person, pretty much everything in this world can be considered something interesting to me and the opportunity of meeting new people from different cultures is just so exciting. Thank you so much for the opportunity.

3 hours ago, Draco2200 said:

2. I would like to join the clan because I like Shy's videos, would love to join a clan that's active, and would like to possibly make new friends to play with!
3. Interests I have other than Warframe include gardening, other games, such as CS:GO, Overwatch, things like that, and hiking. If I had to really pin down my personality, I'd say I'm pretty laidback, tending to just be a bit of a goof. Other stuff I do outside of Warframe is just hang out with friends, and things similar to that.

Please provide more information about yourself as a person

3 hours ago, falconwarrior said:

1. IGN: falconwarrior

2.i was in the clan before, but due to some family issues along side some other things i had to take vacation of sorts from Warframe in its entirety, though i am now back at it in full force again.

3. I am very active outside of Warframe in the manner of playing games such as Destiny 2, Titanfall, along with a small handfull of other games. I aspire to be a game developer and have been working on that dream for as long as i can remember. My favorite game series would probably have to be Halo (1, 2, 3, and reach). I also greatly enjoy cooking food, its probably one of if not my favorite thing to do outside of playing games.

Welcome back!

2 hours ago, WarSarah said:

1.IGN

My IGN is WarSarah.

2.Why would I like to join!

I would love to join because I not only love Shy's videos, but Shy is a huge inspiration to me as a person and an artist. As someone who is working around their selective mutism, Shy's attitude gives me a bit of a confidence boost when I try to imitate such an attitude. Not just that, but her art is amazing, and I'd love to learn her techniques for color pencil use.

3. Personality, Interests, etc.

I'm a fresh 18 year old (birthday was only two weeks ago or so!) student born and raised in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (still living here!) I live with my supporting mother who I love dearly, and my rascal brother (still love him too.)Personality wise, I try to be a fun and upbeat kind of person. I like to support my friends and spoil them whenever I get the chance. I like to think I can read moods of situations easily, so I know when to be upbeat and when to tone it down a bit. However, as briefly mentioned before, I'm working around a mild case of selective mutism. As of my current adulthood, I can usually talk in most situations, but sometimes it comes back to bite me, so to speak.

Currently, I suppose the most interesting thing about me is I started college! I'm in my Freshman year of college (going to UNM!), and focusing on the IFDM Major, or Interdisciplinary Film and Digital Media (read: editing and special effects in movies.) I'd really like to be a concept artist in say, the video game industry, but my current major is the closest I can get.

Interests wise, I (of course) like video games! Some of my favourite ones are Starbound, Stardew Valley, Transistor, L4D and so on. But outside of video games, I'm an aspiring artist. I love to draw whenever I can, and the mediums I use are: digital, pencils (normal and color), copic markers and water color. My favourite subject to draw is people, because people are so interesting and range in not only outside features, but how they express themselves in even the tiniest ways possible. Of course, for my art, my biggest inspiration is video games. Warframe, shooters, even simple stuff like Animal Crossing. Video Games are a medium that are vastly interesting to me- especially in how they can be used. It's my dream job to be able to make art for a video game, or even create a title of my own someday!

Outside of video games, I like to hang out with my friends around my campus. My favourite activity is usually just eating food and talking with people. I find that people are more open and say interesting things when they're eating. Besides that, I'm also very interested in movies! (Which is why I chose the major I did.) Some of my favourite movies are Laputa:The Castle in the Sky, Labyrinth, nearly all of Del Toro's works, and Interstellar. Besides movies and eating, I absolutely love trying to do new things; i.e, learn skateboarding, or say, go to a different place I've never been before (like a state!). I hope that in the near future, I get enough funds to travel a bit around the world.

4.Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/warsarah/

My ID is listed as WarSarah, and you can tell it's me by the name "Bevery" on the profile!

Invited!

1 hour ago, Snowglow said:

1. IGN: snowglow

2. But why? I want to join this clan because I love Shy's videos and I think it would be dope to hang out with other people that enjoy Shy's videos! I'm in the discord so I already know that you all are a'ight. Also, I strongly desire this a e s t h e t i c clan emblem, for fashionframe reasons.

3. Who even are you? Outside of Warframe, I'm a hydration enthusiast. I like drinking water and you should too. I'm pretty introverted which works out since I live in the middle of the woods. Outside: I'm into skateboarding, mountain biking, slacklining, roasting marshmallows, being in the woods in general, and belly flopping on the trampoline like a kid. Inside: I like to MAKE things, (drawing, cooking, mechanical keyboards, LEGO, music) and play the video games, obviously. I'm from the woods in the Northeast US but I've done a fair bit of traveling which I will certainly continue once I'm more established. I'm currently repairing airplane parts to pay off the engineering degree so that's neat. 

Please provide more information about yourself as a person.

1 hour ago, PookieJukes said:

1. IGN: PookieJukes

2. Well for a very long time I've been trying to find a clan in Warframe that would catch my attention and make me become an even more active player than I already am, the problem is that pretty much no clan in the region I play have any active or helpful players, that seek to make the game a better experience for newer and veteran players alike. When I saw this topic related to Shy's clan, well, we can say I pretty much went crazy since I'm big fan of Shy's videos. To be honest I would just love to be a part of a clan with active players that care about having fun while playing, helping other people and with that making the amazing community of Warframe even better.

3. When I'm not playing Warframe, I'm pretty much the same guy... I mean, I'm a 19 year old Brazilian and like very dude from Brazil, I love meeting new people, playing with them or even just chatting a little bit, since I was very young my biggest dream in life was to become a history teacher, I love to study and learn about different cultures and I also love to hear what people want to learn about my culture as well. 

About in what I'm interested, just like I said... I love to learn, any opportunity to gather " new data " is something I consider precious, other than that I really love music and to be honest, I don't know what would be of my life without music in it, sometimes I just stop a conversation focused on a specific theme just to ask other people what kind of music, band, singers they like and etc, since music is what helped me greatly in my struggle against depression and I can, without a single doubt, say that music saved my life many times.

To finish my application I guess I can say that like every Brazilian, I'm a warmhearted and friendly person, pretty much everything in this world can be considered something interesting to me and the opportunity of meeting new people from different cultures is just so exciting. Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Invited!

Just now, Puurrfect said:

Please provide more information about yourself as a person

Alright! I enjoy watching various shows with family, and am very family oriented. I also tend to have a rather tight group of friends that I try to hang out with. I'm currently in school, so I'm not always available often, but I will attempt to let it be known whenever I need to have extended amounts of time away from games. A couple smaller facts about me is that my preferred drink is orange juice. Currently, I am not employed, but I am looking for employment, and I don't run the most optimal computer + wifi situation, so I don't really have a bunch of games at my disposal. I'm not particularly artistic in the pencil and paper sense, so I don't draw much, but I do tend to write a bit. I also am allergic to cats.

1. IGN: RealBraves
2. I would like to join this clan because I am currently a supporter of Shy on Patreon and I really enjoy the content she puts out. 
3. I am a fairly active player. Although I have only been playing for a few months, I really tend to bury myself in something when I really enjoy it. Outside of WF, I'm a PhD candidate working on brain cancer research at Duke University. I'm only in my second year, but it essentially consumes my life; however, I always make time to just enjoy myself. After my training, I'll hopefully be remaining in academia and teaching at an undergraduate or graduate level. My hobbies outside of WF and work include working out, going out with friends, and memes. I'm pretty social and usually have clan/alliance chat on whenever I'm online. I enjoy talking about all sorts of things including WF, medical science, and technology. 

1. IGN: EdgyElectro

2. I would love to join to join the clan because to be honest I just want to find a clan where I can play and talk with people that are super nice and funny and this seems like the clan. I recently started playing warframe again because I saw one of Shy's video's and started binge watching them because I was having such a good time watching the video's. Would be lovely to be able to make new friends and memories on warframe again.

3.  I am starting to get really active again because since I've been gone there has been so much content that came out and I want to be able to catch up again. Outside of warframe I like to hang out with my friends or play sports. I'm an pretty ordinary high school kid and there's nothing much to special about me. My interest has always been my entire life video games. I think its so amazing how through a online game you can meet other people who have the same love and passion for the game as you. 

1.IGN

Naesqr (I wanted an IGN that would never be taken in whatever game I play so I made this one up.)

2.Why I would like to join

Beyond loving Shy’s videos as a patron, I found this clan interesting as it handles things professionally and has a fun atmosphere. My previous clan was a very large clan and I felt like I wasn’t known by my fellow clan members. I hope to belong to a tight-knit community whose members are more familiar with each other.

A second, albeit slightly selfish, reason why I want to join this clan is because my friend, WarSarah, is in this clan and previously, she could not join my former clan because her MR was too low. It would just mean the world to me if I could finally join with my close friend in a clan that accepts applicants of all MR’s and skill levels.

3. Interests and other things

To be honest, I don’t really get much time for other hobbies besides Warframe because I am studying Biochemistry at UCB. I live in an apartment with three other friends and students who are studying science majors as well. I enjoy helping them out on difficult homework problems and receiving help in turn from them. I guess I’ve always had a disposition towards helping other people learn and grow. This sometimes finds its way into Warframe as I also love teaching raids in Warframe’s Raid School Bus Server as well as holding giveaways and free mod handouts to new players.

In addition to helping others, while I do study STEM (science, technology, and mathematics), I have a passion for the arts. My skills lie in the sciences, but my heart lies in the arts. Perhaps, this is why I find Shy’s drawing videos so relaxing and comforting. My goal is, while pre-med, to one day merge the arts and the sciences together.

In terms of interests, one of the only other games I currently play is Overwatch. Besides videogames, I enjoy watching all things Marvel-related from the movies to the Netflix television shows. I also like many other movies such as Lord of the Rings and Disney movies. Of course, this all pales in comparison to my great appreciation for the television show, Avatar: The Last Airbender which really appealed to me as a child and still does today, as someone who is barely an adult. I am also someone who loves to delve into diverse topics from philosophy to sciences and discuss them with friends every day. There are very few things that I won’t talk a lot about. My last hobby is hanging out with my high school friends every school break reminiscing about our times in high school and our current state in college. We laugh, we love and we cry over our successes and struggles in college.

Thank you for considering my application and I wish you a wonderful day!

4. Steam alias? http://steamcommunity.com/id/Naesqr/

14 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

Please provide more information about yourself as a person.

Sure thing.

There was no TV/computer in our house to speak of untill I was in my mid teens so my younger brother and I spent our childhood exploring the hardwoods around our house. I still LOVE being in the woods and it's where I really feel at home. My personality is down to earth/relaxed. I try to stay level headed and not rush into things but I'm always down for a good time and I love hanging out and joking around with good friends. When I was younger I used to be infatuated with the Ents from Lord of the Rings (books, remember no TV) and I think that had an impact on me. I used to secretly hope that I would find one in the woods because I figured that we would hit it off and just go chill and drink water together and it would be awesome. [As an aside, I'm lowkey furious that Ents are associated with weed these days]. Also, we have a well with AMAZING drinking water and I always look forward to going home and drinking it which I know is weird but whatever, I was surious about the water thing.

I've always liked to create things. I would spend hours drawing robots and trees and building stuff with LEGO and carving cool sticks to the point where my friends would get bored and leave amd my mom was sure I'd be an artist (lol, I wish). I also used to play the violin and I was starting to write some of my own songs. As I got older, I got good at math and started building things like skateboards and electronics. I got my BS in mechanical engineering 2-ish years ago but I'm not a huge fan tbh. Unfortunately, engineering doesn't involve enough building with my own hands so now I'm just a regular repair man for an aerospace company. I'm actually proud of my job even though my degree may seem wasted because it represents being true to my passions, for me at least.

I got into video games in college so I saved my pennies and built a PC. My hall had a Minecraft server (2012, ok) and we formed a core group of guys that would play coop games together like Borderlands 2 and whatever went on sale recently. These days, I mostly just play video games and work to pay off my student loans/save for some property to build my Hobbit hole. Most of my friends from VT were gone/into drugs when I got back from college so now I hang with my college friends online. I'd love to be part of this community as well since I don't really have any Warframe friends yet!

Sorry for the life story but hopefully that lets you get to know me a little better :)

Thanks for your consideration!

@Draco2200 @Snowglow

If you would, please post this additional information inside of a new application in this thread. This helps us keep the thread clean and easy for reading; thanks! :community:

19 hours ago, RealBraves said:

1. IGN: RealBraves
2. I would like to join this clan because I am currently a supporter of Shy on Patreon and I really enjoy the content she puts out. 
3. I am a fairly active player. Although I have only been playing for a few months, I really tend to bury myself in something when I really enjoy it. Outside of WF, I'm a PhD candidate working on brain cancer research at Duke University. I'm only in my second year, but it essentially consumes my life; however, I always make time to just enjoy myself. After my training, I'll hopefully be remaining in academia and teaching at an undergraduate or graduate level. My hobbies outside of WF and work include working out, going out with friends, and memes. I'm pretty social and usually have clan/alliance chat on whenever I'm online. I enjoy talking about all sorts of things including WF, medical science, and technology. 

Approved!

16 hours ago, EdgyElectro said:

1. IGN: EdgyElectro

2. I would love to join to join the clan because to be honest I just want to find a clan where I can play and talk with people that are super nice and funny and this seems like the clan. I recently started playing warframe again because I saw one of Shy's video's and started binge watching them because I was having such a good time watching the video's. Would be lovely to be able to make new friends and memories on warframe again.

3.  I am starting to get really active again because since I've been gone there has been so much content that came out and I want to be able to catch up again. Outside of warframe I like to hang out with my friends or play sports. I'm an pretty ordinary high school kid and there's nothing much to special about me. My interest has always been my entire life video games. I think its so amazing how through a online game you can meet other people who have the same love and passion for the game as you. 

Please give us a bit more information about who you are as a person. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Naesqr said:

1.IGN

Naesqr (I wanted an IGN that would never be taken in whatever game I play so I made this one up.)

2.Why I would like to join

Beyond loving Shy’s videos as a patron, I found this clan interesting as it handles things professionally and has a fun atmosphere. My previous clan was a very large clan and I felt like I wasn’t known by my fellow clan members. I hope to belong to a tight-knit community whose members are more familiar with each other.

A second, albeit slightly selfish, reason why I want to join this clan is because my friend, WarSarah, is in this clan and previously, she could not join my former clan because her MR was too low. It would just mean the world to me if I could finally join with my close friend in a clan that accepts applicants of all MR’s and skill levels.

3. Interests and other things

To be honest, I don’t really get much time for other hobbies besides Warframe because I am studying Biochemistry at UCB. I live in an apartment with three other friends and students who are studying science majors as well. I enjoy helping them out on difficult homework problems and receiving help in turn from them. I guess I’ve always had a disposition towards helping other people learn and grow. This sometimes finds its way into Warframe as I also love teaching raids in Warframe’s Raid School Bus Server as well as holding giveaways and free mod handouts to new players.

In addition to helping others, while I do study STEM (science, technology, and mathematics), I have a passion for the arts. My skills lie in the sciences, but my heart lies in the arts. Perhaps, this is why I find Shy’s drawing videos so relaxing and comforting. My goal is, while pre-med, to one day merge the arts and the sciences together.

In terms of interests, one of the only other games I currently play is Overwatch. Besides videogames, I enjoy watching all things Marvel-related from the movies to the Netflix television shows. I also like many other movies such as Lord of the Rings and Disney movies. Of course, this all pales in comparison to my great appreciation for the television show, Avatar: The Last Airbender which really appealed to me as a child and still does today, as someone who is barely an adult. I am also someone who loves to delve into diverse topics from philosophy to sciences and discuss them with friends every day. There are very few things that I won’t talk a lot about. My last hobby is hanging out with my high school friends every school break reminiscing about our times in high school and our current state in college. We laugh, we love and we cry over our successes and struggles in college.

Thank you for considering my application and I wish you a wonderful day!

4. Steam alias? http://steamcommunity.com/id/Naesqr/

Approved!

3. Interests I have other than Warframe include gardening, other games, such as CS:GO, Overwatch, things like that, and hiking. If I had to really pin down my personality, I'd say I'm pretty laidback, tending to just be a bit of a goof. Other stuff I do outside of Warframe is just hang out with friends, and things similar to that. I enjoy watching various shows with family, and am very family oriented. I also tend to have a rather tight group of friends that I try to hang out with. I'm currently in school, so I'm not always available often, but I will attempt to let it be known whenever I need to have extended amounts of time away from games. A couple smaller facts about me is that my preferred drink is orange juice. Currently, I am not employed, but I am looking for employment, and I don't run the most optimal computer + wifi situation, so I don't really have a bunch of games at my disposal. I'm not particularly artistic in the pencil and paper sense, so I don't draw much, but I do tend to write a bit. I also am allergic to cats.

my ingame name is Agentoo.Orange009 (not a real agent xD) I would love to join cause I am a cephalon suda and ever since I found Shy on youtube by mistake I constantly laugh thanks to her videos. some other information about myself is that I play Overwatch as well and I recently came back to warframe after going missing for about 5 months (one of shys videos actually pulled me back in) I'm currently looking for a job in real life but any extra time I have usually goes to Warframe and/or Overwatch :) I also love pizza           

1 hour ago, yerpmalton said:

If you would, please post this additional information inside of a new application in this thread. This helps us keep the thread clean and easy for reading; thanks!

Roger that.

1. IGN: snowglow

2. But why? I want to join this clan because I love Shy's videos and I think it would be dope to hang out with other people that enjoy Shy's videos! I'm in the discord so I already know that you all are a'ight. Also, I strongly desire this a e s t h e t i c clan emblem, for fashionframe reasons.

3. Who even are you? Outside of Warframe, I'm a hydration enthusiast. I like drinking water and you should too. My personality is down to earth/relaxed. I try to stay level headed and not rush into things but I'm always down for a good time and I love hanging out and joking around with good friends. There was no TV/computer in our house to speak of until I was in my mid teens so my younger brother and I spent our childhood exploring the hardwoods around our house. I still LOVE being in the woods and it's where I really feel at home.When I was younger I used to be infatuated with the Ents from Lord of the Rings (books, remember no TV) and I think that had an impact on me. I used to secretly hope that I would find one in the woods because I figured that we would hit it off and just go chill and drink water together and it would be awesome. [As an aside, I'm lowkey furious that Ents are associated with weed these days]. Also, we have a well at our house with AMAZING drinking water and I always look forward to going home and drinking it which I know is weird but whatever, I was serious about the water thing.

I'm inquisitive and I like to put knowledge into use by creating things. I would spend hours drawing robots and trees and building stuff with LEGO and carving cool sticks to the point where my friends would get bored and leave and my mom was sure I'd be an artist (lol, I wish). I also used to play the violin and I was starting to write some of my own songs. As I got older, I got good at math and started building things like skateboards and electronics. I got my BS in mechanical engineering 2-ish years ago but I'm not a huge fan tbh. Unfortunately, engineering doesn't involve enough building with my own hands so now I'm just a regular repair man for an aerospace company. I'm actually proud of my job even though my degree may seem wasted because it represents being true to my passions, for me at least.

I got into video games in college so I saved my pennies and built a PC. My hall had a Minecraft server (2012, ok) and we formed a core group of guys that would play coop games together like Borderlands 2 and whatever went on sale recently. These days, my time is mostly divided between video games and work so I'm pretty active. Most of my friends from VT were gone/into drugs when I got back from college so now I hang with my college friends online. We've got a little squad that hangs on discord on the nightly but I'd love to be part of this community as well since I don't really have any Warframe friends yet!

Sorry for the life story but hopefully that lets you get to know me a little better :)

Thanks for your consideration!

3 hours ago, yerpmalton said:

Please give us a bit more information about who you are as a person. Thanks!

Got it

1. IGN: EdgyElectro

2. I would love to join to join the clan because to be honest I just want to find a clan where I can play and talk with people that are super nice and funny and this seems like the clan. I recently started playing warframe again because I saw one of Shy's video's and started binge watching them because I was having such a good time watching the video's. Would be lovely to be able to make new friends and memories on warframe again.

3.  I am starting to get really active again because since I've been gone there has been so much content that came out and I want to be able to catch up again. Outside of warframe I like to hang out with my friends or play sports. I'm an pretty ordinary high school kid and there's nothing much to special about me. My interest has always been my entire life video games. I think its so amazing how through a online game you can meet other people who have the same love and passion for the game as you. I like to play fps games like Overwatch, CS:GO. I really just like the hardcore competitive pvp aspect of it but after a while I like to play games like warframe because it's more relaxed but still requires a lot of skill and knowledge. My personality is pretty down to earth/laid back. I don't get mad that often (unless it's riven mods) and is pretty friendly to everyone I meet. Other than video games though I love to binge watch movies with friends or usually by myself. I'm super into documentaries because its pretty interesting to learn about something you knew so little about. For college I'm planning to be a computer engineer major and is working my &amp;#&#33; off in school. 

Hopefully that's a enough information. Thank you and have a nice day!

Archived