Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

Again please tell me about yourself. All this information is very vague and generic and can apply to pretty much anyone

ign andrewh1018

wanna meet new people to play and have fun with i find games like warframe much more enjoyable with some buddys

stuff about me : im 17 years old, planning on college soon played video games since i was a kid started with ds and other hand held consoles rly inter rpg, rts, shooters, moba. some of the other games i play are league of legends starcraft 2 and world of warcraft other than video games i enjoy sports too mainly basketball and badminton

1. What is your in-game alias?

- dice_thrown

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

- Mostly because I enjoy Quiette's videos and if the clan has a similar personality, then its the right place for me.

3. Tell me about yourself.

- I have played Warframe starting on PS4 since February 2013. I'm a rank 18, almost 19, with almost all the content, so I know the game pretty well. But, the game has become about collection and completion for me, so it has gotten really grindy. I find I'm going back and remaking fun weapons and trying out weird builds, rather than doing anything productive. I really love Warframe and I want to keep playing. So, I'm going to spend some more time with my PC account, mainly to free myself from trying to collect everything. I'm rank 7 on PC and need some upgraded mods, but I have a decent start. I'm hoping that if I join a cool clan (like Cephalon Suda, if I'm lucky), that will get me hooked into playing on PC.

1. What is your in-game alias?

- dice_thrown

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

- Mostly because I enjoy Quiette's videos and if the clan has a similar personality, then its the right place for me.

3. Tell me about yourself.

- I have played Warframe starting on PS4 since February 2013. I'm a rank 18, almost 19, with almost all the content, so I know the game pretty well. But, the game has become about collection and completion for me, so it has gotten really grindy. I find I'm going back and remaking fun weapons and trying out weird builds, rather than doing anything productive. I really love Warframe and I want to keep playing. So, I'm going to spend some more time with my PC account, mainly to free myself from trying to collect everything. I'm rank 7 on PC and need some upgraded mods, but I have a decent start. I'm hoping that if I join a cool clan (like Cephalon Suda, if I'm lucky), that will get me hooked into playing on PC.

Invited!

Hi

I want to join this clan because duh..its

cephalon shy(and i love he/hers videos)

Secondly is that i want some fun,in my clan lots were active but they are sooooo serious.

Thirdly is because im rank8 or mastery rank 8

Lastly is that I want to escape people in the clan chat asking for free stuff.......im mean we are a clan...not a charity.

And finally my in game name:blazekan5(i did not get any parts of the name from pokemon)

Invited!

Hello,

My IGN is Alik513123

I love to play warframe and i'm very active, i watch your videos and have subscribed. I really want to come to this clan because i want to meet new people. In my old clan, tenno have been inactive for 100+ days. My fav syndicate is the cephalon suda, and that's your name of your clan.

I love mag (not because of greedy pull augment) because she has a lot of potential. That's all i have to say about myself! 

Hello!

My in-game name is Vargaskall.

The clan I'm in is part of a gaming community I'm part of coming from Planetside 2, there's people in it, 13, but most haven't played for many months. In playing this I realize I will have to find more people to play with to really get to see more of the game, so I'd like to join up, I'm looking for a more casual kind of clan so that suits me perfectly. 

I'm MR7, hoping I might reach MR8 this weekend with the double affinity, been playing for 2½ weeks I believe. I'm a decent FPS/TPS player, nothing special. I'm a bit of an explorer and like challenges, I tend to lean towards not so tanky and not much for melee in most games, don't mind supportive roles. And I'm a little quiet normally but I happily join up for activities and helping others out. Still learning and gearing myself up for more challenging content.

Also being from Europe I don't know if it makes or breaks it for you, but I have good internet.

Hope to hear from you soon!

V

Hello,

My IGN is Alik513123

I love to play warframe and i'm very active, i watch your videos and have subscribed. I really want to come to this clan because i want to meet new people. In my old clan, tenno have been inactive for 100+ days. My fav syndicate is the cephalon suda, and that's your name of your clan.

I love mag (not because of greedy pull augment) because she has a lot of potential. That's all i have to say about myself! 

Please leave your clan.

Hello!

My in-game name is Vargaskall.

The clan I'm in is part of a gaming community I'm part of coming from Planetside 2, there's people in it, 13, but most haven't played for many months. In playing this I realize I will have to find more people to play with to really get to see more of the game, so I'd like to join up, I'm looking for a more casual kind of clan so that suits me perfectly. 

I'm MR7, hoping I might reach MR8 this weekend with the double affinity, been playing for 2½ weeks I believe. I'm a decent FPS/TPS player, nothing special. I'm a bit of an explorer and like challenges, I tend to lean towards not so tanky and not much for melee in most games, don't mind supportive roles. And I'm a little quiet normally but I happily join up for activities and helping others out. Still learning and gearing myself up for more challenging content.

Also being from Europe I don't know if it makes or breaks it for you, but I have good internet.

Hope to hear from you soon!

V

Invited!

-IGN-Bad84552363

-I want to join your clan cuase i love Quiette's vids <3 

-I have been playing a since a month after open beta came out. I have been through 3 clan with a total of 5 blowing outs of the clan (leaving me and a few other people alone and cold with out food) and i want some ppl to hanging out with in warframe :D.

Well, I do play as much as I can, but sometimes I need to focus on other things, so I may be off for periods of time, but rest assured, I will always log back in eventually. I like to help others, despise begging for handouts, and am an overall pleasant individual :3 I never take it upon myself to insult or put down others, and I may or may not talk too much in chat.

-IGN-Bad84552363

-I want to join your clan cuase i love Quiette's vids <3 

-I have been playing a since a month after open beta came out. I have been through 3 clan with a total of 5 blowing outs of the clan (leaving me and a few other people alone and cold with out food) and i want some ppl to hanging out with in warframe :D.

Well, I do play as much as I can, but sometimes I need to focus on other things, so I may be off for periods of time, but rest assured, I will always log back in eventually. I like to help others, despise begging for handouts, and am an overall pleasant individual :3 I never take it upon myself to insult or put down others, and I may or may not talk too much in chat.

Invited!

IGN: Code_Axex

I am looking for an active clan and this seems to be it. The atmosphere seems really nice. Why not give it a try? :v

I have been watching Quitte Shy's Youtube videos for a while now, and find them very interesting --- you can say I do Quitte enjoy them ;)
Does one need any other reason to want to join Cephalon Shy?  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

No, seriously, that's the only reason I need (◕‿◕)

IGN: Ninjalootingcat

yesterday i saw this and was like "HOLY STALKER! CEPHALON SHY IS RECRUITING?!?!"

Soooooo... i reactivated my old MR3 account i originally abandoned because of some minor mistakes from the stasis. I would love to join this clan since Quiettes Videos were the reason i started to play Warframe in the first place and i am currently searching for a clan anyway.

It is truly epic that you give players the  chance to play in this clan.

Even if i will not be invited i would like to thank you for this.

(sorry for mistakes in grammer and spelling. I`m german)

-Ninjalootingcat

IGN: Ninjalootingcat

yesterday i saw this and was like "HOLY STALKER! CEPHALON SHY IS RECRUITING?!?!"

Soooooo... i reactivated my old MR3 account i originally abandoned because of some minor mistakes from the stasis. I would love to join this clan since Quiettes Videos were the reason i started to play Warframe in the first place and i am currently searching for a clan anyway.

It is truly epic that you give players the  chance to play in this clan.

Even if i will not be invited i would like to thank you for this.

(sorry for mistakes in grammer and spelling. I`m german)

-Ninjalootingcat

Invited!

Hello, my IGN is Dragons_Sin_Meliodas

I wanted to join your clan after a friend of mine poked me in your channel's direction when I started getting some levels as a fun thing to do involving building some late game skills like teamwork and co-operation, which are necessary when you are a Space Ninja Pirate like most Warframe players (Unless you want to fight most raid bosses alone because your team DC's, citing you as 'a stuck up, self centered badass')

I like stealth missions (even though I need to work on the stealth part) and think that the only substitutes for power are cunning and a balls-to-the-wall attitude (LEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JENKINNNNNSSSSSSS). My favourite warframe is Ash, because that ultimate ability is sexy as hell, and I have some medium level gear that I'm working on leveling.
I've played some MMO's before this, but I'm still relatively new to the game, so bear with me if I'm a total noob sometimes.
Thanks!

Hello my name is Notto

IGN : NottoSan

I really like your videos and I watching it since the Targis one.

You made really fun warframe videos so I would like to join your clan.

I play warframe almost everyday since one year ago and I looking for the clan that have active members and good leader. 

Also I'm Cephalon Sada fan . -w-b

(sorry for bad English I'm Asian -w-" )

My in-game alias is Jark42

I wish to join the clan for a few reasons, a few of them include having watched Quiette for a long time and really enjoying the content, and I love the idea of a clan based around the cephalons, or more specifically knowledge and fun.

If you wish to know of the type of person I am, well it's hard to say.

I enjoy learning, more specifically about space, I am the type of person who when encountering a problem will search for the most effective and efficient way to solve said problem. The most important thing to know about me however would probably be to know that I really enjoy studying people. This usually leads me to sit in the relays and observe the chat, and how the players interact.

If any of you see the yellow highlighting the text I apologize, and I am looking for a way to fix it.

Hello, my IGN is Dragons_Sin_Meliodas

I wanted to join your clan after a friend of mine poked me in your channel's direction when I started getting some levels as a fun thing to do involving building some late game skills like teamwork and co-operation, which are necessary when you are a Space Ninja Pirate like most Warframe players (Unless you want to fight most raid bosses alone because your team DC's, citing you as 'a stuck up, self centered badass')

I like stealth missions (even though I need to work on the stealth part) and think that the only substitutes for power are cunning and a balls-to-the-wall attitude (LEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JENKINNNNNSSSSSSS). My favourite warframe is Ash, because that ultimate ability is sexy as hell, and I have some medium level gear that I'm working on leveling.

I've played some MMO's before this, but I'm still relatively new to the game, so bear with me if I'm a total noob sometimes.

Thanks!

Hello my name is Notto

IGN : NottoSan

I really like your videos and I watching it since the Targis one.

You made really fun warframe videos so I would like to join your clan.

I play warframe almost everyday since one year ago and I looking for the clan that have active members and good leader. 

Also I'm Cephalon Sada fan . -w-b

(sorry for bad English I'm Asian -w-" )

My in-game alias is Jark42

I wish to join the clan for a few reasons, a few of them include having watched Quiette for a long time and really enjoying the content, and I love the idea of a clan based around the cephalons, or more specifically knowledge and fun.

If you wish to know of the type of person I am, well it's hard to say.

I enjoy learning, more specifically about space, I am the type of person who when encountering a problem will search for the most effective and efficient way to solve said problem. The most important thing to know about me however would probably be to know that I really enjoy studying people. This usually leads me to sit in the relays and observe the chat, and how the players interact.

If any of you see the yellow highlighting the text I apologize, and I am looking for a way to fix it.

Invited!

hello my name is zerosystem

IGN:zerosystem

greeting to meet you....on internet i like to watch your youtube thing. i would like to join your clan if it not full or limit.just want to walk around your clan. it nice and i want to join your clan.i am looking for active member and great leader.i play warframe every daay if it holiday. :D ( terrible at type sorry -.- ) 

1. fdfainda3
2. I recently left my old clan because it was small and nobody was ever online. I'm looking for a group that's active and that'll play with me :<
3. In pretty much every single game I've played I end up as a support role. For some reason I just really like being that background carry. I own a bunch of games, but I only end up putting a lot of time into a few things at a time. Right now, that's Warframe, Arma 3, and Osu!

Archived