Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

• 1 month later...

Hi my name is Joe, huge fan of your videos. I'm very active and I'm looking for a clan for PS4. I'm a huge fan of cartoons and when I saw your take of the Hat of discipline I thought I should stop being a coward and see about joining your clan. My Clans been dead for roughly a year and I desperately need clanmates that aren't any army of skeletons. I forgot to mention  my username is LiL_Joseiv.ed edd and eddy dancing GIF

• 1 month later...

1- What is your in-game alias?
* IGN: _jankat_

2- Why do you want to join our clan?
* Because i like shy's videos, drawing style and humor. Also we disband our old clan so if you pick i would be so happy.
3- Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
* I'm a turkish warframe player and i'm a limbo main (MR 13). I love playing computer games, archery, talking to people and helping other people but generally i'm the one who gets helped.
4- (optional) What is your Steam alias?
* My steam nick is: Jankat (
https://steamcommunity.com/id/jankat555/ )

1. IGN: Kira82
[Im thinking about changing it tho, so im open to suggestions]

2. I want to join the clan because I really enjoy Shy's artstyle, the humor in her videos and her music taste. It also sounds exciting to be part of such a special clan and not gonna lie the clan emblem looks awesome 😄
Im looking forward to meeting like-minded people too. In Warframe few people actually write in the squad-chat which makes it difficult to have proper conversations or form meaningful connections, so I hope joining a clan with such a nice community changes that.

3. Im 19 years old and from Germany. Im currently studying Computer Science and also code on some weird projects like a Discord bot in my free time every once in a while. I still am fairly nervous when starting a conversation/joining a call in discord and I might not be the best at entertaining people but I try to be more outgoing nonetheless and am happy for opportunities to get better at having conversations and to have fun of course. Speaking of outgoing I enjoy wandering in that bit of forest that's near my house and of course petting my cat. I also enjoy weird memes, most anime, movies and other games.
Right now I am watching Darling in the Franxx which I expected to be just a plain waifu show but the characters are actually well written and its really entertaining overall.

Most Marvel movies are pretty good imo, especially the ones from phase 3, like Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Black Panther and Infinity War. The last movie I watched was Battle Angel Alita which objectively speaking wasn't the best movie but damn enjoyable.
As for games before Warframe I played a lot of Overwatch and met a lot of nice people there (a lot of salty ones too but I ignored those) and before THAT a lot of TF2. I usually play multiplayer games casually unless someone persuades me into playing the competetive mode. 
My favorite single player games are Mass Effect 2, Kotor (RIP Bioware), Celeste, MGS: V, Nier: Automata, Furi and Prototype 2. I also enjoy party games like Golf with your Friends, Ultimate Chicken Horse and Witch It with the right people.

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/dontlookherebbaka/

Thank you for taking your time to read this and for giving us the opportunity to join this clan. ^^

Hi my IGN is RSkye. I want to join the clan because I enjoy meeting new people, as well as helping out others and also looking for people to play consistently with. I am just an average person, my interests are playing games such as starbound and divinity. I do bo staff spinning and have a huge interest in computer science and game design. Thank you for the opportunity to apply.

Hello there!

1.IGN: FrStr

2. I joined the clan in July but I´ve been kicked out due to inactity during my vacations on December(I forgot to talk about that with Valafor or Puurrfect). I came back to my normal life and to warframe, so i would like to join the clan again because I really enjoyed those months interacting with the clan via in-game chat and Discord. Since I came back I'm in an endless loop trying to find another clan that takes the things seriously when it must to, and with humour at the same time, but it seems quite hard to find a community like that.

3.Outside Warframe I spend my free time by playing the guitar in a local band and drinking a lot of beer. I’m studying and working half-time in the aeronautic industry, and that’s why WF always help me to disconnect from the “normal” life when some days get harder. Also, I really like the kind of humor that Shy brings, and I spent a month in the Discord server as a Twitch Subscriber and there the people are really hilarious, so for me that’s another reason to try to join the clan.

4.Steam Alias: “[I-M] Faier”

1. IGN: Dr_Huge

2. I'd like to join as I have a friend inside the clan called Oceano4. He helped get me into Warframe and has been helping me along with missions, frame and equipment meta, farming prime parts from relics etc. Oceano also introduced me to a few Warframe youtuber's including Shy, and I found myself to be a fan of the humour in her videos, as well as her artworks. 

3. I'm 22 years old and live in England, I main M̶a̶g̶ Rhino and I am currently MR 12. Outside of Warframe I play a bit of RuneScape, Eurotruck Simulator, VRChat and Metal Gear Solid V. I'm a big fan of the Metal Gear Solid series and the DOOM series. I sometimes like to edit together videos in my spare time as a hobby.

Hello! 
1. IGN: -MrToxic-
2. I am a fan of shy and her friends (DKDiamantes, her community dropping shy mags like no tomorrow etc.) and a friend of mine (who is actually a part of this clan, named Esperine) shared with me about how much he liked the way this clan is being managed, with its members being open-minded and very understanding of each other with respect that is earned and not taken for granted, this is an ideal community I wish to become a part of.
3. I am usually a friendly yet shy-type of a person, I love open-minded conversations, learning from different people about their experiences and beliefs in life (it helps me understand them as a person). Sometimes I may misunderstand other people (due to the different backgrounds) but I do my best to make both ends meet. Oh, and I have a thing for Rainbow Six Siege when I'm not playing Warframe (hit me up yo). Country of origin: Philippines 
4. Steam Alias: Death™

Hello!

1. My IGN is Voltaer.

2. Several reasons. First, I am a fan of Shy's videos and feel as though my sense of humor would fit in. Additionally, I appreciate a space online where humor and respect is encouraged while harassment is not. I prefer my gaming experiences sans trolling. I like how you all have created a space free of that. Additionally, my brother is already a member of your clan (IGN: Bareyn). Feel free to use him as a reference of sorts. I am also looking for a supportive and light-hearted online community to be a part of for my upcoming clinical rotations where I will have to move to a town where I don't know anyone (see below for more information). Finally, I am also MR 9 and am looking forward to expanding my knowledge of the game. 

3. I am currently finishing up a doctorate in Occupational Therapy and I am happy to explain what that is since it can sometimes be obscure. I 'graduate' (walk across the stage) in May before beginning six months of clinical rotations and finally completing my doctorate in December. When not working on my occupational therapy coursework, I appreciate media in all forms (TV shows, movies, books, video games, and music). I love exploring new concepts and ideas in imaginary spaces. I also like hiking (being outside in general) and  playing with my dog (or really all dogs). I like people, but can be a little nervous about meeting people online. I plan to actively work on that in the future. I live inn the United States.

4. Steam Alias: Voltaer (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Voltaer/) (I'm sort of unoriginal with names)

Thank you for the consideration.

Hello there, I'm Apolo, playing warframe for about a year now MR 19 looking to apply to the clan.

1. What is your in-game alias?
ApoloAmoram

2. Why do you want to join our clan?
I enjoy shy's humor and the community inside the clan (I've got multiple friends within this clan who introduced me to warframe). Always active in-game with my previous Dojo having mostly inactive members so joining this clan with my mates would be great.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
Awkward sad boy. But really just a broke college student majoring in Immunology and Biochemistry. Very easy to get along with and will personally help out any members that directly PM me in-game as I did with my previous clan (I seldom respond if not directed towards myself i.e. Region chat). 21 years old, Australia based. I'm the Gordon Ramsay of cooking if Gordon was a 4 foot tall Filipino elf with missing limbs and no thumbs.

A little bit more info about myself- I enjoy hiking/camping with a particular interest in spending time with friends be it indoors or outdoors. Warframe is a game I play in my downtime but will be studying full time Honours in Medicine in about 3 months time. During the course of my research into gastrointestinal metabolism, I will be using warframe as a relax and unwind period if I'm not doing so enjoying cooking meals with friends, visiting their places and discussing work-related topics with them. I enjoy going to the gym early in the mornings and have a regular routine that I follow to keep structure in my day to day life.

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?
Galaxy939 (Trojancake7 nickname)

1. IGN: Pitou420
2. Sometimes on these cold winter nights I need something warm to hold onto. Something that'll be there for me in my worst moments, supporting me through. Some people turn to religion or a significant other. Not me. I turn to S#&$posts on YouTube. Long story short, Shy's S#&$posts speak to me on a personal level and since I heard that this clan was accepting donations from the Patreon discord, I might as well toss my hat in. Not a daily player, but I'm definitely on at least once or twice a week. Dunno if the clan is full of vets, but if there are any new players, I can help 'em out.
3. I'm pretty competitive. I play Overwatch and genuinely try to improve my gameplay to keep climbing. Used to play a lot of CS:GO too, but I find that my flicks are better when I can move. Pretty big animation buff. I've got no allegiances to any certain style (Translation: im a filthy #*!%in weeb but I'm not THAT guy), so if you've got something you like, drop me a suggestion and I'll check it out. Very into computers, as most weebs are. I could talk about the various Android OS's I've installed over the years for hours. Always willing to help a newbie out. Also, I'm real heckin good at the card game Coup. I am a big brain gaimur, after all.  😎
4. Steam alias is KernelShaw. All my internet accounts are under KernelShaw. Have fun doxxing.

On 2019-04-07 at 1:16 PM, _jankat_ said:

1- What is your in-game alias?

* Because i like shy's videos, drawing style and humor. Also we disband our old clan so if you pick i would be so happy.
3- Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
* I'm a turkish warframe player and i'm a limbo main (MR 13). I love playing computer games, archery, talking to people and helping other people but generally i'm the one who gets helped.
* My steam nick is: Jankat (
https://steamcommunity.com/id/jankat555/ )

Please read question number 3 and answer it again.

On 2019-04-07 at 2:02 PM, Kira82 said:

1. IGN: Kira82
[Im thinking about changing it tho, so im open to suggestions]

2. I want to join the clan because I really enjoy Shy's artstyle, the humor in her videos and her music taste. It also sounds exciting to be part of such a special clan and not gonna lie the clan emblem looks awesome 😄
Im looking forward to meeting like-minded people too. In Warframe few people actually write in the squad-chat which makes it difficult to have proper conversations or form meaningful connections, so I hope joining a clan with such a nice community changes that.

3. Im 19 years old and from Germany. Im currently studying Computer Science and also code on some weird projects like a Discord bot in my free time every once in a while. I still am fairly nervous when starting a conversation/joining a call in discord and I might not be the best at entertaining people but I try to be more outgoing nonetheless and am happy for opportunities to get better at having conversations and to have fun of course. Speaking of outgoing I enjoy wandering in that bit of forest that's near my house and of course petting my cat. I also enjoy weird memes, most anime, movies and other games.
Right now I am watching Darling in the Franxx which I expected to be just a plain waifu show but the characters are actually well written and its really entertaining overall.

Most Marvel movies are pretty good imo, especially the ones from phase 3, like Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Black Panther and Infinity War. The last movie I watched was Battle Angel Alita which objectively speaking wasn't the best movie but damn enjoyable.
As for games before Warframe I played a lot of Overwatch and met a lot of nice people there (a lot of salty ones too but I ignored those) and before THAT a lot of TF2. I usually play multiplayer games casually unless someone persuades me into playing the competetive mode. 
My favorite single player games are Mass Effect 2, Kotor (RIP Bioware), Celeste, MGS: V, Nier: Automata, Furi and Prototype 2. I also enjoy party games like Golf with your Friends, Ultimate Chicken Horse and Witch It with the right people.

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/dontlookherebbaka/

Thank you for taking your time to read this and for giving us the opportunity to join this clan. ^^

Invited!

On 2019-04-07 at 4:50 PM, RSkye said:

Hi my IGN is RSkye. I want to join the clan because I enjoy meeting new people, as well as helping out others and also looking for people to play consistently with. I am just an average person, my interests are playing games such as starbound and divinity. I do bo staff spinning and have a huge interest in computer science and game design. Thank you for the opportunity to apply.

Please read the rules and rewrite your application.

23 hours ago, FrStr said:

Hello there!

2. I joined the clan in July but I´ve been kicked out due to inactity during my vacations on December(I forgot to talk about that with Valafor or Puurrfect). I came back to my normal life and to warframe, so i would like to join the clan again because I really enjoyed those months interacting with the clan via in-game chat and Discord. Since I came back I'm in an endless loop trying to find another clan that takes the things seriously when it must to, and with humour at the same time, but it seems quite hard to find a community like that.

3.Outside Warframe I spend my free time by playing the guitar in a local band and drinking a lot of beer. I’m studying and working half-time in the aeronautic industry, and that’s why WF always help me to disconnect from the “normal” life when some days get harder. Also, I really like the kind of humor that Shy brings, and I spent a month in the Discord server as a Twitch Subscriber and there the people are really hilarious, so for me that’s another reason to try to join the clan.

Please leave your current clan and reapply. As the forum post states, you can't apply if you are still in a clan.

21 hours ago, Dr_Huge said:

2. I'd like to join as I have a friend inside the clan called Oceano4. He helped get me into Warframe and has been helping me along with missions, frame and equipment meta, farming prime parts from relics etc. Oceano also introduced me to a few Warframe youtuber's including Shy, and I found myself to be a fan of the humour in her videos, as well as her artworks. 

3. I'm 22 years old and live in England, I main M̶a̶g̶ Rhino and I am currently MR 12. Outside of Warframe I play a bit of RuneScape, Eurotruck Simulator, VRChat and Metal Gear Solid V. I'm a big fan of the Metal Gear Solid series and the DOOM series. I sometimes like to edit together videos in my spare time as a hobby.

Please provide more information about yourself as a person.

21 hours ago, -MrDeath- said:

Hello! 
1. IGN: -MrToxic-
2. I am a fan of shy and her friends (DKDiamantes, her community dropping shy mags like no tomorrow etc.) and a friend of mine (who is actually a part of this clan, named Esperine) shared with me about how much he liked the way this clan is being managed, with its members being open-minded and very understanding of each other with respect that is earned and not taken for granted, this is an ideal community I wish to become a part of.
3. I am usually a friendly yet shy-type of a person, I love open-minded conversations, learning from different people about their experiences and beliefs in life (it helps me understand them as a person). Sometimes I may misunderstand other people (due to the different backgrounds) but I do my best to make both ends meet. Oh, and I have a thing for Rainbow Six Siege when I'm not playing Warframe (hit me up yo). Country of origin: Philippines 
4. Steam Alias: Death™

Invited!

19 hours ago, Voltaer said:

Hello!

1. My IGN is Voltaer.

2. Several reasons. First, I am a fan of Shy's videos and feel as though my sense of humor would fit in. Additionally, I appreciate a space online where humor and respect is encouraged while harassment is not. I prefer my gaming experiences sans trolling. I like how you all have created a space free of that. Additionally, my brother is already a member of your clan (IGN: Bareyn). Feel free to use him as a reference of sorts. I am also looking for a supportive and light-hearted online community to be a part of for my upcoming clinical rotations where I will have to move to a town where I don't know anyone (see below for more information). Finally, I am also MR 9 and am looking forward to expanding my knowledge of the game. 

3. I am currently finishing up a doctorate in Occupational Therapy and I am happy to explain what that is since it can sometimes be obscure. I 'graduate' (walk across the stage) in May before beginning six months of clinical rotations and finally completing my doctorate in December. When not working on my occupational therapy coursework, I appreciate media in all forms (TV shows, movies, books, video games, and music). I love exploring new concepts and ideas in imaginary spaces. I also like hiking (being outside in general) and  playing with my dog (or really all dogs). I like people, but can be a little nervous about meeting people online. I plan to actively work on that in the future. I live inn the United States.

4. Steam Alias: Voltaer (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Voltaer/) (I'm sort of unoriginal with names)

Thank you for the consideration.

Please leave your current clan and reapply. As the forum post states, you can't apply if you are still in a clan.

16 hours ago, ApoloAmoram said:

Hello there, I'm Apolo, playing warframe for about a year now MR 19 looking to apply to the clan.

ApoloAmoram

I enjoy shy's humor and the community inside the clan (I've got multiple friends within this clan who introduced me to warframe). Always active in-game with my previous Dojo having mostly inactive members so joining this clan with my mates would be great.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
Awkward sad boy. But really just a broke college student majoring in Immunology and Biochemistry. Very easy to get along with and will personally help out any members that directly PM me in-game as I did with my previous clan (I seldom respond if not directed towards myself i.e. Region chat). 21 years old, Australia based. I'm the Gordon Ramsay of cooking if Gordon was a 4 foot tall Filipino elf with missing limbs and no thumbs.

Please provide a little more information about yourself as a person.

3 hours ago, Pitou420 said:

2. Sometimes on these cold winter nights I need something warm to hold onto. Something that'll be there for me in my worst moments, supporting me through. Some people turn to religion or a significant other. Not me. I turn to S#&$posts on YouTube. Long story short, Shy's S#&$posts speak to me on a personal level and since I heard that this clan was accepting donations from the Patreon discord, I might as well toss my hat in. Not a daily player, but I'm definitely on at least once or twice a week. Dunno if the clan is full of vets, but if there are any new players, I can help 'em out.
3. I'm pretty competitive. I play Overwatch and genuinely try to improve my gameplay to keep climbing. Used to play a lot of CS:GO too, but I find that my flicks are better when I can move. Pretty big animation buff. I've got no allegiances to any certain style (Translation: im a filthy #*!%in weeb but I'm not THAT guy), so if you've got something you like, drop me a suggestion and I'll check it out. Very into computers, as most weebs are. I could talk about the various Android OS's I've installed over the years for hours. Always willing to help a newbie out. Also, I'm real heckin good at the card game Coup. I am a big brain gaimur, after all.  😎
4. Steam alias is KernelShaw. All my internet accounts are under KernelShaw. Have fun doxxing.

Application 2: Electric Boogaloo (If you'd like me to just edit my original application rather than have a separate post, please tell me and I'll be happy to oblige)

3. I'm pretty competitive. I play Overwatch and genuinely try to improve my gameplay to keep climbing. Used to play a lot of CS:GO too, but I find that my flicks are better when I can move. Pretty big animation buff. I've got no allegiances to any certain style (Translation: im a filthy #*!%in weeb but I'm not THAT guy), so if you've got something you like, drop me a suggestion and I'll check it out. Very into computers, as most weebs are. I could talk about the various Android OS's I've installed over the years for hours. Always willing to help a newbie out. Also, I'm real heckin good at the card game Coup. I am a big brain gaimur, after all.  😎 Also currently a first year CSE major. Generally a pretty chill kind of person, I don't get mad if someone's trying their best, only when someone is actively throwing and/or being a $&*^ on purpose. I tend to try and keep things light and not too serious (as you can tell but my tone), but I'm pretty good at conflict resolution if need be. Outside of the general internet of things, I enjoy doing some DIY stuff. Usually something will catch my eye on r/DIY, something like a gameboy emulator on a Raspberry Pi or a hard drive upgrade for an iPod, and I'll commit myself to learning how to do it myself. I like solving problems for the satisfaction of solving it, rather than the process, if that makes sense. Besides that, when everyone's gone to sleep and no one can hear me.... I pull out the crocheting stuff. Don't tell the SO, but I'm currently crocheting her that new grass type starter for Pokemon Sword and Shield, Grookey.

RE-APPLICATION
Reason: Needed more info about myself

ApoloAmoram

A little bit more info about myself- I enjoy hiking/camping with a particular interest in spending time with friends be it indoors or outdoors. Warframe is a game I play in my downtime but will be studying full time Honours in Medicine in about 3 months time. During the course of my research into gastrointestinal metabolism, I will be using warframe as a relax and unwind period if I'm not doing so enjoying cooking meals with friends, visiting their places and discussing work-related topics with them. I enjoy going to the gym early in the mornings and have a regular routine that I follow to keep structure in my day to day life.

RE-APPLICATION

Reason: I was member of a clan during the invitation

----

Hello there!

Reapplication:

My IGN is RSkye

I would like to join the clan because I enjoy helping other people, meeting new people, and also have enjoyed watching shy's streams for a while. I have played warframe since 2014, and I have grown quite fond of the game. Other than that, I just enjoy finding people to play with and wish to find other people to share playing this and other games with. My past clan as well as other clans I have been with have a tendancy to just be inactive after a while so finding active people is really nice.

I am a sophomore in college majoring in computer science. I enjoy programming as well as looking into game design as a personal hobby. I am generally quiet, very polite but hard have social anxiety so it is hard for me to approach people sometimes but once I can start conversations I tend to be way more open. Other than that, I used to do martial arts (2nd degree) and have taken up bo staff spinning as well as other weapons. I also enjoy playing other games such as desinty, starbound, overwatch, enter the gungeon, etc. I also listening to a varietyh of music and am learning how to play bass. I have taken up drawing and enjoy doing it in my spare time, though I am not very good at it.  I used to do dance and perform on stage for large audiences as part of a program I did in high school. Anyways sorry I don't have too much to say as there isn't too much that is interesting about me.

RSkye (same as IGN)

Thank you for looking at the application and giving your time to go through all of these. Thank you for the opportunity.

Re-Application. I apologize: I had a long drive yesterday and that completely slipped my mind.

1. My IGN is Voltaer.

Thank you for the (re-) consideration!

RE-APPLICATION

1- What is your in-game alias?
* I am 16 years old and from Turkey, i'm an average person but i also like drawing stuff and talking to people, also i was going to archery class while i was like 12-13 and i will start doing it again. I want to be a graphic designer or video editor. Before i play Warframe, i was playing a lot of Garry's Mod, Absolver, GTA 5 and For Honor but then i stopped having fun while playing those games so i started playing Warframe again, currently i only play Warframe.
* My steam nick is: Jankat ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/jankat555/ )

1. IGN: pizzamaestro
2. I would like to join as I have always wanted to join an active clan now that my friends have dropped out of Warframe, and my guess is this clan is incredibly active and fun. I also enjoy listening to DK and Blaze and watching Roz drop bits like a crazy person on Shy's art streams, as well as watching Shy and DK's content on Youtube (Blaze is slacking 😛).
3. I can be a little quiet to begin with, but once I've started to warm up to people I talk quite a bit (some might even say too much). I enjoy making others smile, knowing I made people a little happier, even if it's at my expense (I am the butt of a lot of jokes, but I can dish it as well as I can take it!), makes me incredibly happy. I'm not the best at starting conversations, but I will jump in if it's one of my interests (programming, TV, movies). Currently in my final year of university studying Information Systems Engineering, and boy am I stressed. When I'm not at uni and am back home though, a lot of my time is spent messing around with friends, we play basketball most weekends, pool every now and again, and are in a CSGO phase currently. Malaysian born and bred, teh tarik flows through my veins, and I'm always willing to learn about new places and people. I've met a lot of people from around the internet that I'm glad I can call friends because of videogames, and I hope that I can make a few more.

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/pizzamaestro I go by pizzamaestro pretty much everywhere 😄

1. My ign is Snekboye

2. Like all the people that apply i really enjoy Shy's content and i'm sure that the clan has a great community, also i'm not too happy with the clan i'm in at the moment and i would like to try and meet new people.

3. I'm a 19 years old guy from Spain and i've been playing warframe for almost a year. I'm a really calm and friendly person, although my social anxiety makes it a bit hard for me to speak to people sometimes (i'm not usually the one to start conversations but i still like to talk to other people, specially if the subject interests me), i always try to help other people with whatever they may need. Outside of warframe i play other games like dark souls, don't starve, pokemon, darkest dungeon, etc, my favorite videogame is cave story. I also really like to draw, at the moment i'm studying at an art academy to improve as much as i can. I also really like animals. My sense of humor may be a bit dark but i know what things i can or can't say and i always try to be as respectful as possible.

4. Ederp

1. In-game alias: DarkxideX

2. My interest in the clan is twofold. For one I enjoy Shy's videos and feel that her opinion on weapons, mods, and content in the game match my own pretty well (learned about my secondary weapon of choice Staticor through her videos). And second, I feel that I need to branch out and be part of a clan of active and reliable Warframe players after too much time  using an empty dojo for trades.

3. I'm normally a pretty quiet person in regular day-to-day. When I get into something I get pretty animated and excited. I work full time. Typically my free time is at home (video games or browsing through videos/websites or both). Regardless of work or home I enjoy listening to podcasts. I'm easily absorbed into true crime or comedy. If I have music playing I'm at peace. Lately I'm looking for the next thing to improve in my life whether it be something at my home or tied to myself or my lifestyle.

4. Current Steam alias: D-LUCKS∅

Hopefully I'm a good fit, but either way, good hunting!

Hello! I’m RedLazor (IGN)

I’d love to join your clan! First, because of the personality and content Shy has, and second, to be part of an active community. Shy had me as a dedicated viewer as soon as I found her love of Banshee. (She's my most used frame back on PS4) I love the her art style and humor, and the clan emblem is fantastic. I always appreciate having behavioral rules in place, as I value being part of a group of respectful people.

Outside of Warframe I’m very into RPGs like the Elder Scrolls, dabble in some MMOs, and love Magic the Gathering. I don't mind the occasional trip outside with a walk though nature or a camping trip in the Adirondacks. My favorite activity outside of gaming, though, is singing. In college I was part of the college chorus as well as the auditioned, smaller chamber singers group. Currently I'm part of my church's choir and am really enjoying my time there. I also enjoy talking to others about their lives and what goes on in them, as I feel that I'm a good listener and can be empathetic to what they are saying. I can be reserved at times, but I always love being able to help other players and share my passions and interests.

My Steam name is the same as my IGN. 🙂

IGN: TheHolyMeow

-I'd like to join the clan because I've been playing Warframe mostly on my own for a while and I want to find a community to join that is as passionate about the game as I am. I'd like to meet new people, make some friends, and further enjoy this great game

-I'm currently a student at SIT studying Biomedical Engineering. When it comes to school I'm hard-working and determined, and overall I'm a kind person that enjoys helping others and having fun. I'm currently performing research for my college, so between that and school I don't have much time for anything else other than Warframe/other games and reading. I do enjoy movies and shows though, and I'm trying to catch up on all of the best ones on Netflix when I can

Steam alias: TheHolyMeow

Thanks for hearing me out! I would love to join the clan 🙂

19 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

Attempt 2: Application boogaloo

3. I'm 22 years old and live in England. I'm generally a quiet and nervous type and can struggle to start conversation but once I warm up to people I can become quite a chatterbox. I have a very open mind and sense of humour with a love/hate for puns and some memes, but I'm pretty laid back about anything. I'm currently working in retail whilst trying to start up a business with a college friend of mine involving making products out of plastic bottles, to give them a more permanent use and reduce general plastic waste. My hobbies outside of gaming include video editing, airsoft, urban exploring, and cosplaying. I like to try edit together my own videos in Premier Pro, putting together footage of skits and gameplay with friends, but have done serious works before back in college. Every year I attend both London ComicCons so I can dress up as my favourite video game characters (my current costume for the next con is Venom Snake) and see all the other cool costumes others have made and have a look at upcoming game demos and the stalls, sometimes buying merch relating to games I like. I listen to a lot of music when not on discord or travelling, with my preferences currently being Eurobeat, game soundtracks and a few choice songs in my favourites. At the moment I am playing a lot of Warframe but outside of that I also like to play are DOOM 1 and 2, MGSV:TPP, occasionally RuneScape 3 and Old School, Pokemon GO, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, the rare CS:GO comp match and couple of VR games like VRChat and beatsaber. When I am on my computer I have a cat that likes to occasionally come and spectate (and disrupt...) what I'm doing, so I'll apologise in advance if the goober sends any odd in-game messages.

Archived