Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

Hi!

1. " What is your in-game alias?"

Tony343   (Very creative, i know)

2. "Why do you want to join our clan?"

I'm playing Warframe not so long. I would love to finally find active clan. I really enjoy watching Shy's videos and streams. It seems to me that Shy's clan have very friendly community where everyone help each other and have fun. I hope to find people to blow up some Grineer galleons with when Empyream releases.

3. "Tell about yourself"

Well... I'm asian from Russia living in France composing this application with my broken english (Mind-blowing :о). I'm a very versatile person. I'm fond of sports (primed vigor :D), cooking and drawing. I love to listen to music. I listen pretty much any music, except rap and pop music. Also i like to watch films and play games with my friends (They're not imaginary, at least they say so).

As of my traits of character, i'm a bit SHY (you got it, right?) but i'm working on it so i'm open to making new friends. I love to learn, every opportunity to learn something new i consider precious. As you probably noticed, i have a terrible sense of humor ( I know a lot of jokes about unemployed people but none of them work). But people love my jokes anyway (not really).

4.  Steam

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310394744/

Looking forward to your reply   \ ( ^ - ^ ) /

1. Gabry_96
2. I used to be a clan member some time ago (somewhere around 2 years ago), but then I stopped playing. Now I'm back in the game and I would love to a part of this clan. I'm subscribed to Shy's channel and I watch every one of her videos, plus her logo (which is the clan logo too) is incredibly good looking and I'm looking forward to show it off on my warframes. I'm also looking forward to making new friends to play with, since right now I play by myself.
3. I come from Italy, but I'm able to speak a fairly decent english too. I'm 23 years old and I study Engineering here at my city's university. 

I started playing warframe a long time ago ago, back when it was in alpha, but didn't like it very much back then, so I left almost immediately. I came back a few months later, right when Nekros came out, the good old Update 10... And damn, how could I not love it the first time? I started discovering everything about the game (not much back then) and, since there wasn't any Trade, I had to select only a couple of warframes I could build. I simply fell in love with Nova, and she hasn't stopped being my main. 

But beside Warframe, there's quite a bunch of things I love and that made me the person I am today: I love almost anything related to the sci-fi world, and in particular to the saga that was a real inspiration for Digital Extremes: Mass Effect. The end of the trilogy was what pushed me into Warframe again, as the multiplayer felt kinda similar (it was not, but hey, first impressions aren't always right!). Mass Effect is a real, important part of my life, because it's what made me meet some of my greatest friends.

I'm also fairly addicted to movies, I visit the cinema whenever I can and to watch even the stupidest things. I'm not quite the reader, but I do that too, some times. 

About me, I can say that I'm a really rational, neutral but also emotional person. People often ask me for help, for opinions or just talk to me to free themselves from stress. I do my best to analyze rationally every kind of situation, especially the ones that don't concern me. In fact, I can't really do it the ones that do... But even so, I always keep my highest emotions for myself, as I often feel like I should be the one solving my own problems. That reflects into my social relationships: I don't have a high number of friends, 'cause often people see me as one who doesn't want to get exposed... but the few friends I have, the REAL ones, know the truth. And they also know that they can always count on me when it comes to rational thinking. I'm not one who says stuff just to make people feel better, but instead I say whatever is needed to make them grow. That doesn't mean I am offensive to them, and people usually understand that and are really thankful. 

Other interests: I am a rookie in video-making, like reaaaaaaaaally rookie, but you gotta start somewhere! I am way better on photo-editing, though. I'm also introducing myself in the Rendering world, but haven't done much yet. I'd also love to learn making 3D models, and I'd like to put that effort into Tennogen. Maybe I'll do it, someday.

4. N7 Gabry

1. What is your in-game alias?

My in-game alias is iDEATH

2. Why do you want to join our clan? 

I need to join a clan and this seems like an awesome clan to be in.

3. Tell me about yourself. 

I love shooting games and I have played tons of games, I love playing Warframe causally. My outside hobby is creating art, drawing, playing guitar and watching movies.

1. IGN: SpiritForger

2. I enjoy Shy's videos and sarcasm quite a lot and love her art streams and want to represent her and her community. I've also been pretty frustrated with trying to keep up my small clan because everyone seems to be inactive after a while. With Clans growing in importance (Dojo decorations and Railjack) I really want to be part of a bigger community.

3. I'm a very social person and I love discussing important topics. I'm always open to new topics and finding out about other people's interests. I'm a huge fan of game development (especially art and sound) and pop-culture. I'm always willing to help other players with in-game and personal problems if desired. I've been playing Warframe for about 5 years now and pretty much every day in the last few years (as far as I have time of course) and usually don't take longer pauses than two or three weeks. I would describe myself as an open and loving person. 

4. Steam: Spirit Forger

Thank you for the opportunity ❤️:clem:

1. My game alias is : Mercer_Virus
2. I'm looking for a clan with active and chill community, rather helpful and friendly members.
Aside from that, I love shy's videos and how it provides knowledge entertainment and sip of mag hatred.

3. My name is Alex, I'm half English, half Egyptian and also half a weeb, I'm calm and very chatty most of the time and I love open conversations about almost everything as long as no one gets offended and it's not against the rules, I'm interested in both swimming and cooking though I'm a professional in neither.
4. My steam alias is : Mercer_Virus

On 2019-07-08 at 2:06 AM, Virtuosus said:

Good day,I'm Virtuosus and I wish to join the clan again

-I currently play daily,3 hours a day.

-I'd like to join the clan again because I just really want to join in the community again,I've gotten my hands full during May and kinda been inactive for a bit,but now I'm have time on my hands

-I'm currently a working person,good that I didn't have kids and I enjoy few things,I like music,art and video games,movies are not really what I enjoy anymore (It kinda got boring with all that reboot that are destine to fail,pandering social agenda and stuff) and I like to spend my time with reading articles and stuff,video games too if I have extra time apart from my work.

-I played warframe for almost 3 years by now,I almost got myself to the 4k hour mark (should've spent it for a college degree instead of that,yikes)

Welcome back!

On 2019-07-08 at 7:11 AM, Cort. said:

1. What is your in-game alias?

Cort.   ---   Yes, period is included.

I've been playing Warframe for about an year now and for most of that time I've been part of a clan where I didn't have much fun. So I'm looking for a new clan to join and I figured I'd join Shy's since I've been following her content and watched her streams pretty much since my first days of Warframe. Judging by the Discord, it already looks more active and fun that my previous one, so hopefully this will get approved.
3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc

I'm 21yo, from Italy. Pretty quiet and chill person, but I can open up when I get to know people well, in which case I get quite talkative.

Currently I'm in my second year of university studying computer science. I've been always passionate about video games, mainly small indie games since they have a certain charm about them. I've been also dipping my toe into game development recently, working on some small projects and hoping that one day I might make something actually worth playing, which can prove challenging since I can't focus on a single task for long period of times, personal flaw I guess.

Aside from that, some other hobbies that I have are reading. I like mostly all genres of books, but some of my favourites are sci-fi and lovecraftian.

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias? 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/cortg/

Please provide more information about yourself as a person 

On 2019-07-08 at 5:10 PM, LilyPaddington said:

1 - IGN is LilyPaddington

2 - I'd like to join for a few different reasons, namely because Shy and the clan mods seem like cool people to be around, and I don't speak, so a clan that's used to that sounds like fun. Not to mention bragging rights.

3 - My name is Liliana, most people call me Lily. I'm a pretty laid-back person in general, but when you get me talking about game design it can be hard to shut me up. Other than Warframe, I just like games in general, but I can be pretty picky and critical. Other than my interest in games, I like music a lot, almost all kinds of music. Oh, and D&D, I love D&D... Kind of struggling with what to write about my personality, but I like to think I'm a kind and caring person, generous and helpful when I can be, but wouldn't anyone say that? Hmm... I add a bit of humor to everything I say and do unless it's the most serious of topics, and if there isn't something to talk about I usually keep to myself, but that's not to say I don't like talking to people, I just dislike small-talk.
Let's see... I can't think of much more to say about myself that I'm willing to say on a public forum, but I'm pretty much an open book in private, so if you have any questions I haven't already answered, please feel free to ask in DMs, in-game or even on Discord. I'm not a secretive person.

4 - My Steam name is the same as my IGN: LilyPaddington.

I'll leave you with an angry picture of my persona ♥Hedn5WC.png

Invited!

On 2019-07-08 at 5:10 PM, Endy1 said:

1. What is your in-game alias?     Endy1

2. Why do you want to join our clan?     Well I have been watching Shy for a long time and since I became a patreon support and saw discord community I was shoked with friendliness and positivity in chat with some jokes and funny moments. Plus, since my dearest ghost clan has been inactive for half a year, I think it would be a good idea to join your clan.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.      I'm a 18 yo russian young man studying at a technical university. I'm quite hesitate person but once I feel myself comfortable in a new company i'm turning into a different man. IRL I look more like a lazy ass but still can be assiduous if needed I can sit for days to do my job. Besides computer games sometimes I try myself in different ways of entertainment such as photographer or artist(yet i suck but still enjoy it). Except warframe i often play in Overwatch, Dota, Black Desert and Dead by Daylight. 

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?     https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jojall/

On 2019-07-08 at 6:58 PM, Garcherblu said:

Hey!

My IGN is Garcherblu

I want to (re)join this clan because I watch all of shy's content (adore her art as well) and know there are neat people in there.

Outside of Warframe, I like to play other games and I study game design and graphics in Uni, hence why I was yeeted out of the clan for my hiatus, was too busy. And I still collect and adore plush foxes, my collection grown from the last time I applied!

Please include the reason why you are no longer in the clan and your Discord IGN

On 2019-07-08 at 7:36 PM, Gavin84 said:

1. IGN: Gavin84
2. I would like to join this clan because I enjoy playing Warframe during my free time, however, the clan that I started playing with is now inactive, with the leader of the clan being inactive for more than 250 days. Due to this, I feel as if progress in the game is getting more and more stagnant as I find that I don't have many friends to play with and with a ever decreasing amount of possible weapons to obtain mastery rank with. So, I'd like to join an active clan where I can meet people who share a common interest in the game.
3. Overall, as a person, I enjoy socializing, however, I tend to be quite shy initially. Once I get over the initial awkward stump though, I tend to be quite talkative, especially about my many interests. I'd like to say that I'm a kind person, as I don't typically enjoy fighting with others and I try my best to be helpful where I can be. Outside of Warframe, I enjoy playing other games such as League of Legends and Terraria. 

Invited!

On 2019-07-08 at 8:23 PM, Wazza1 said:

Hello,

1. In-Game name wazza1

2. I love clans that are really laid and and cool. My other clan I was in before does not play anymore as they moved onto other video games. Our leader even left the clan and doesn't play anymore. But, still I love playing Warframe as I've been playing it since mid of 2015 and it one of the best free to play games out there. I'm also really active and play everyday. I also love to help newcomers out in Warframe as mostly they don't know how to play or what to do.

3.I'm a chill/kind guy age 21 that loves to play any type of video games out there. I'm graduating College this year and is going to work as a graphics designer. I love to play sports or watch sports team like the NBA, fishing mostly and crew. I have two pet bunnies and 2 turtles boy and girl.

optional: My steam name is VillyExo

On 2019-07-08 at 8:28 PM, D_Caedus said:

Zero-Dos
I love Shy's videos, she's one of the few Warframe Youtubers I still enjoy watching to this day. I want to be in a clan that's active and friendly, I quite like Shy's sense of humor, so I figured I might fit in.
3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
I am 24, currently studying languages in uni, my first language is spanish.
I'm into rock, metal and grunge mainly, but also like other types of music. 
My fav shows/movies/animes are FMAB, Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, Star Wars, Adventure Time, Avatar, South Park and some others.
I like both cats and dogs, mid-big sized dogs rather than small ones.
I am not too bad at socializing, I'm rather an introvert, I try to be polite to others as much as I can.
I am neither religious nor political, and don't usually enjoy talking about these two things.

Invited!

On 2019-07-08 at 9:55 PM, Nakaras34 said:

IGN: Nakaras34

I want to join the clan because I love shy's videos after being introduced to them by my partner (@RSkye, already a member of the clan & has been a patreon for years), and love warhammer. I mostly wish to join the clan to have discord access (as much I would like to pay patreon to shy, I currently only have £2 spare per month as I am a college student even with a job I have no sodding money, though I wish this were different shy deserves more than she probably gets.) in order to look at the warhammer, shy's painting is bloody amazing. 

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe etc.
In terms of things about me, I've played games for the last 13 years starting with UT:2004 and Halo:CE and have since fallen in love with computers and everything about them, working now towards my degree's in Games Development as well as Music Technology, to say the least I love tech and find it, for the most part amusing. I play a number of instruments (Guitar, Drums, Piano(badly), Bass Guitar, nothing really to say about these, only been playing music for about 4-5 years, starting on drums, self teaching everything other than drums, just have fun playing them.
Personality wise, I enjoy gaming with other people, I'm in multiple groups that I've grown close with over-time and enjoy the company of as often as I can get (though to my demise, they don't play Warframe... nor can I convince them to), helping new players and not being a jerk cough ass**** about it, have had a few experiences like this myself, can really put you off of things, but hey, you live and learn, I have a lot patience with people when it's needed and will help when requested of me gladly. One of the things I find the most rewarding is watching people grow, watching as their skills and most of the time knowledge grows.

Steam Alias: Nakaras (can add numbers to identify if needing to add on Steam)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope it has everything you are looking for o7 (salute).

Invited!

23 hours ago, Echoesofreality25 said:

Hey, my ign is Echoesofreality25.

Im a 22 year old dude from California and I work hard at a rail station and I, been going through a rough time recently. I love pizza, youtube, hanging out with friends in disc, and just generally being chill as possible

really want to join this clan cause I love shy, and have a friend in here, wanna be in a solid clan and just have a good time, thanks.

my steam alias is Flow, just Flow

Please read the questions again and reapply

19 hours ago, Tony343 said:

Hi!

1. " What is your in-game alias?"

Tony343   (Very creative, i know)

2. "Why do you want to join our clan?"

I'm playing Warframe not so long. I would love to finally find active clan. I really enjoy watching Shy's videos and streams. It seems to me that Shy's clan have very friendly community where everyone help each other and have fun. I hope to find people to blow up some Grineer galleons with when Empyream releases.

3. "Tell about yourself"

Well... I'm asian from Russia living in France composing this application with my broken english (Mind-blowing :о). I'm a very versatile person. I'm fond of sports (primed vigor :D), cooking and drawing. I love to listen to music. I listen pretty much any music, except rap and pop music. Also i like to watch films and play games with my friends (They're not imaginary, at least they say so).

As of my traits of character, i'm a bit SHY (you got it, right?) but i'm working on it so i'm open to making new friends. I love to learn, every opportunity to learn something new i consider precious. As you probably noticed, i have a terrible sense of humor ( I know a lot of jokes about unemployed people but none of them work). But people love my jokes anyway (not really).

4.  Steam

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310394744/

Looking forward to your reply   \ ( ^ - ^ ) /

Invited!

14 hours ago, Gabry_96 said:

1. Gabry_96
2. I used to be a clan member some time ago (somewhere around 2 years ago), but then I stopped playing. Now I'm back in the game and I would love to a part of this clan. I'm subscribed to Shy's channel and I watch every one of her videos, plus her logo (which is the clan logo too) is incredibly good looking and I'm looking forward to show it off on my warframes. I'm also looking forward to making new friends to play with, since right now I play by myself.
3. I come from Italy, but I'm able to speak a fairly decent english too. I'm 23 years old and I study Engineering here at my city's university. 

I started playing warframe a long time ago ago, back when it was in alpha, but didn't like it very much back then, so I left almost immediately. I came back a few months later, right when Nekros came out, the good old Update 10... And damn, how could I not love it the first time? I started discovering everything about the game (not much back then) and, since there wasn't any Trade, I had to select only a couple of warframes I could build. I simply fell in love with Nova, and she hasn't stopped being my main. 

But beside Warframe, there's quite a bunch of things I love and that made me the person I am today: I love almost anything related to the sci-fi world, and in particular to the saga that was a real inspiration for Digital Extremes: Mass Effect. The end of the trilogy was what pushed me into Warframe again, as the multiplayer felt kinda similar (it was not, but hey, first impressions aren't always right!). Mass Effect is a real, important part of my life, because it's what made me meet some of my greatest friends.

I'm also fairly addicted to movies, I visit the cinema whenever I can and to watch even the stupidest things. I'm not quite the reader, but I do that too, some times. 

About me, I can say that I'm a really rational, neutral but also emotional person. People often ask me for help, for opinions or just talk to me to free themselves from stress. I do my best to analyze rationally every kind of situation, especially the ones that don't concern me. In fact, I can't really do it the ones that do... But even so, I always keep my highest emotions for myself, as I often feel like I should be the one solving my own problems. That reflects into my social relationships: I don't have a high number of friends, 'cause often people see me as one who doesn't want to get exposed... but the few friends I have, the REAL ones, know the truth. And they also know that they can always count on me when it comes to rational thinking. I'm not one who says stuff just to make people feel better, but instead I say whatever is needed to make them grow. That doesn't mean I am offensive to them, and people usually understand that and are really thankful. 

Other interests: I am a rookie in video-making, like reaaaaaaaaally rookie, but you gotta start somewhere! I am way better on photo-editing, though. I'm also introducing myself in the Rendering world, but haven't done much yet. I'd also love to learn making 3D models, and I'd like to put that effort into Tennogen. Maybe I'll do it, someday.

4. N7 Gabry

Invited!

8 hours ago, iDEATH said:

1. What is your in-game alias?

My in-game alias is iDEATH

I need to join a clan and this seems like an awesome clan to be in.

3. Tell me about yourself. 

I love shooting games and I have played tons of games, I love playing Warframe causally. My outside hobby is creating art, drawing, playing guitar and watching movies.

Please provide more information

6 hours ago, SpiritForger said:

1. IGN: SpiritForger

2. I enjoy Shy's videos and sarcasm quite a lot and love her art streams and want to represent her and her community. I've also been pretty frustrated with trying to keep up my small clan because everyone seems to be inactive after a while. With Clans growing in importance (Dojo decorations and Railjack) I really want to be part of a bigger community.

3. I'm a very social person and I love discussing important topics. I'm always open to new topics and finding out about other people's interests. I'm a huge fan of game development (especially art and sound) and pop-culture. I'm always willing to help other players with in-game and personal problems if desired. I've been playing Warframe for about 5 years now and pretty much every day in the last few years (as far as I have time of course) and usually don't take longer pauses than two or three weeks. I would describe myself as an open and loving person. 

4. Steam: Spirit Forger

Thank you for the opportunity ❤️:clem:

Invited!

5 hours ago, Mercer_Virus said:

1. My game alias is : Mercer_Virus
2. I'm looking for a clan with active and chill community, rather helpful and friendly members.
Aside from that, I love shy's videos and how it provides knowledge entertainment and sip of mag hatred.

3. My name is Alex, I'm half English, half Egyptian and also half a weeb, I'm calm and very chatty most of the time and I love open conversations about almost everything as long as no one gets offended and it's not against the rules, I'm interested in both swimming and cooking though I'm a professional in neither.
4. My steam alias is : Mercer_Virus

Invited!

1. IGN:  Draco2200
2. I would like to join the clan because I had been in it before, but my old laptop had broken down and left me unable to play for months. Recently I've gotten a new setup, and I'm ready to give some more love to Warframe! I thoroughly enjoyed being in the clan and a part of the community before, with all of the events and helpful members. I of course am also a huge Shy fan, and have used her videos to keep up with the game while I couldn't really play. 

3. I am kind of timid, but I know it won't be a problem in the context of the clan since everyone is pretty nice. My interests outside of Warfame are mainly video games. I am also interested in things like D&D, Educational stuff, Art but more of just seeing all the amazing things people can put together! Just a lot of typical nerd stuff. 

Take two

I've been playing Warframe for about an year now and for most of that time I've been part of a clan where I didn't have much fun. So I'm looking for a new clan to join and I figured I'd join Shy's since I've been following her content and watched her streams pretty much since my first days of Warframe. Judging by the Discord, it already looks more active and fun that my previous one, so hopefully this will get approved.

My name's Aleks and I'm Bulgarian, but I've been living in Italy for almost 10 years. I'm usually a quiet and reserved person, but I can open up when I get to know people well (or when I need to provide more information about myself ;D). I'm a very neutral person, which I personally find more of a flaw since it often looks like I don't care about topics that people discuss. At the same time though, it helps me stay open-minded and to listen and respect each person's ideas and opinions. I believe I'm a good listener when it comes to friends sharing their problems with me, and I like doing my best to offer my help when somebody needs it.

I have always been passionate about videogames, especially small indie ones and I've been dipping my toe in game development, currently working on some small projects and hoping that one day I might make something actually worth playing. Some other hobbies of mine include cooking and reading. As far as my music taste goes I dislike songs with lyrics for some reason so I listen to instrumental stuff only, mainly synthwave and videogame OST's.

8 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

Slightly added information about myself:

2. Why do you want to join our clan?     Well I have been watching Shy for a long time and since I became a patreon support and saw discord community I was shoked with friendliness and positivity in chat with some jokes and funny moments. Plus, since my dearest ghost clan has been inactive for half a year, I think it would be a good idea to join your clan.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.      I'm a 18 yo russian young man studying at a technical university. I'm quite hesitate person but once I feel myself comfortable in a new company i'm turning into a different man. IRL I look more like a lazy ass but still can be assiduous if needed I can sit for days to do my job. I'm really into music especially electronic with some classic instrument like violin, guitar or piano. Don't talk much about religion and politics. I like animals like almost all of them because they are too adorable. I like to watch sometimes old movies like Matrix, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Equilibrium, I Am Legend. I love animes with people from another worlds for example Log Horizon, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.  Besides computer games sometimes I try myself in different ways of entertainment such as photographer or artist(yet i suck but still enjoy it). Except warframe i often play in Overwatch, Dota, Black Desert and Dead by Daylight. And of course i like to learn more about English language (as you can see i'm not good at it) it's more like a hobby for me and it's realy fascinating to talk to other native speakers.

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?     https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jojall/

Hello.

Alenye

I've been playing Warframe for about 1 year and a half and I pretty much didn't find a clan to fit in. I enjoy the game a lot but i find difficult to find a good company. So I'm searching for an active clan where I can feel good and help others in need. Agreeable and nice to spend time being a part of it. I enjoyed watching Shy's videos. Also I want to be closer to my friends who are clan members.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I can look shy but once I feel comfy enough I turn into a really interesting person. I'm open and like to help others. I'm also a creative and artistic nature, I like writing, drawing and practicing other crafts when I have inspiration and time. Also I am calm and polite.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/alenye/

On 2019-07-09 at 12:58 AM, Garcherblu said:

Hey!

My IGN is Garcherblu

I want to (re)join this clan because I watch all of shy's content (adore her art as well) and know there are neat people in there.

Outside of Warframe, I like to play other games and I study game design and graphics in Uni, hence why I was yeeted out of the clan for my hiatus, was too busy. And I still collect and adore plush foxes, my collection grown from the last time I applied!

Guess I was a little vague about myself ^^'

I'm a 20 yo Game design and graphics student, with a dream to work in the games industry, somewhere around the world. For now, just a poor slav student currently working a summer job. I'm very interested in and love art, even though most of the time I lack the motivation to draw, though Shy inspires me with her art streams, and so do many artists online.

I enjoy listening to music a lot, my genres sway between Rock, Metal, Hip-Hop and some Trap or Lo-Fi music when I want to just chill out.

I'm very passionate about games so probably my favourite activity is playing with friends. Other games I enjoy atm are League of Legends, Monster Hunter: World, Overwatch. Couple nights ago I pulled a couple of all-nighters with my friend who introduced me to Far Cry 3 and damn, I loved it too.

Some fun facts I guess:

Like mentioned before, I have an obsession with plush foxes, they too damn cute.

I consider myself to be the cuddliest person on earth.

I'm allergic to cats but every time I visit someone who owns them the cats love me and are all over me, even if they normally dislike people.

I tend to get into weird mental loops.

Love philosophy and deep/weird discussions late at nights.

IRL bugs terrify me to hell and back but I'm fascinated by how they look (best in pictures).

Favourite series has to be Black Mirror.

On 2019-07-09 at 11:30 PM, Draco2200 said:

1. IGN:  Draco2200
2. I would like to join the clan because I had been in it before, but my old laptop had broken down and left me unable to play for months. Recently I've gotten a new setup, and I'm ready to give some more love to Warframe! I thoroughly enjoyed being in the clan and a part of the community before, with all of the events and helpful members. I of course am also a huge Shy fan, and have used her videos to keep up with the game while I couldn't really play. 

3. I am kind of timid, but I know it won't be a problem in the context of the clan since everyone is pretty nice. My interests outside of Warfame are mainly video games. I am also interested in things like D&D, Educational stuff, Art but more of just seeing all the amazing things people can put together! Just a lot of typical nerd stuff. 

Welcome back!

On 2019-07-10 at 6:42 AM, Cort. said:

Take two

My name's Aleks and I'm Bulgarian, but I've been living in Italy for almost 10 years. I'm usually a quiet and reserved person, but I can open up when I get to know people well (or when I need to provide more information about myself ;D). I'm a very neutral person, which I personally find more of a flaw since it often looks like I don't care about topics that people discuss. At the same time though, it helps me stay open-minded and to listen and respect each person's ideas and opinions. I believe I'm a good listener when it comes to friends sharing their problems with me, and I like doing my best to offer my help when somebody needs it.

I have always been passionate about videogames, especially small indie ones and I've been dipping my toe in game development, currently working on some small projects and hoping that one day I might make something actually worth playing. Some other hobbies of mine include cooking and reading. As far as my music taste goes I dislike songs with lyrics for some reason so I listen to instrumental stuff only, mainly synthwave and videogame OST's.

Invited!

On 2019-07-10 at 7:48 AM, Endy1 said:

Slightly added information about myself:

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.      I'm a 18 yo russian young man studying at a technical university. I'm quite hesitate person but once I feel myself comfortable in a new company i'm turning into a different man. IRL I look more like a lazy ass but still can be assiduous if needed I can sit for days to do my job. I'm really into music especially electronic with some classic instrument like violin, guitar or piano. Don't talk much about religion and politics. I like animals like almost all of them because they are too adorable. I like to watch sometimes old movies like Matrix, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Equilibrium, I Am Legend. I love animes with people from another worlds for example Log Horizon, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.  Besides computer games sometimes I try myself in different ways of entertainment such as photographer or artist(yet i suck but still enjoy it). Except warframe i often play in Overwatch, Dota, Black Desert and Dead by Daylight. And of course i like to learn more about English language (as you can see i'm not good at it) it's more like a hobby for me and it's realy fascinating to talk to other native speakers.

While you did include more information, we are interested in hearing about you as a person to determine if you are a good fit for our community

On 2019-07-10 at 1:25 PM, Alenye said:

Hello.

Alenye

I've been playing Warframe for about 1 year and a half and I pretty much didn't find a clan to fit in. I enjoy the game a lot but i find difficult to find a good company. So I'm searching for an active clan where I can feel good and help others in need. Agreeable and nice to spend time being a part of it. I enjoyed watching Shy's videos. Also I want to be closer to my friends who are clan members.

I can look shy but once I feel comfy enough I turn into a really interesting person. I'm open and like to help others. I'm also a creative and artistic nature, I like writing, drawing and practicing other crafts when I have inspiration and time. Also I am calm and polite.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/alenye/

As the rules already state, you cannot apply if you are already in a clan. Please leave your current clan and repost your application

On 2019-07-10 at 1:46 PM, Garcherblu said:

Guess I was a little vague about myself ^^'

I'm a 20 yo Game design and graphics student, with a dream to work in the games industry, somewhere around the world. For now, just a poor slav student currently working a summer job. I'm very interested in and love art, even though most of the time I lack the motivation to draw, though Shy inspires me with her art streams, and so do many artists online.

I enjoy listening to music a lot, my genres sway between Rock, Metal, Hip-Hop and some Trap or Lo-Fi music when I want to just chill out.

I'm very passionate about games so probably my favourite activity is playing with friends. Other games I enjoy atm are League of Legends, Monster Hunter: World, Overwatch. Couple nights ago I pulled a couple of all-nighters with my friend who introduced me to Far Cry 3 and damn, I loved it too.

Some fun facts I guess:

Like mentioned before, I have an obsession with plush foxes, they too damn cute.

I consider myself to be the cuddliest person on earth.

I'm allergic to cats but every time I visit someone who owns them the cats love me and are all over me, even if they normally dislike people.

I tend to get into weird mental loops.

Love philosophy and deep/weird discussions late at nights.

IRL bugs terrify me to hell and back but I'm fascinated by how they look (best in pictures).

Favourite series has to be Black Mirror.

Invited!

Dragspell

I’ve been playing this game for almost four years on and off. Been looking for an active clan to play with since my old clan is not very active. I used to play this game with a few other friends a few years back but all of them have since stopped playing so it gets a little lonely now as I’ve been playing with public or just general recruitment chat. I hope to get along with others in a clan to have more fun. Also watching shy’s video is lots of fun, you’ll never know what to expect!

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I’m currently 24 years old and I’m from Malaysia (that’s in Southeast Asian). Graduated recently in Computer Science but now currently working as a Videographer. The reason is because I find doing Videography enjoying. So, with the job, I get to play games at night and during the weekend only.

I enjoy watching movies/videos a lot. I go the cinema as often as my wallet allows it, but I’m terrified of horror movies. Action Comedy movies are my favourite as you can mindlessly enjoy the action while having a good laugh. Man from Uncle is currently my favourite movie.

Music that I listen to are Rock, Alternative and K-Pop (please don’t hate me). I’m open to lots of other music genre to just chill out and enjoy.

Personality wise, in real life, I tend to be shy at first but when I get to know you, I can be very lively. Online wise, I will share a lot cause it’s freer. If I talk a lot, people can just tell me to shut it and I can accept it. 😊 I have an open personality and I can accept other people’s opinion or point of view but generally dislike others pushing their opinions on me.

Dragspell

IGN: Lexmau

I would like to rejoin, I been kinda busy with irl stuff got some free time again loved the chill/meme clan tbh ( i was 99% mostly lurking cause potato) but when i did not lurk and did stuff with people in clan it was rlly fun.  And when i was not playing warframe cause of irl stuff i was still watching all the shy videos cause they are fun af lul. 

And something about me to tell about me (thonk), If somebody needs help with a grind idm helping since i legit love grinding when i was super actived i droped 1k hours by just playing warframe and nothing else (idk why i wanted to rush so badly the MR ranking to catch my friend Radazuken) Failed kinda badly but was close ish. And if by any chance Gitmuny sees this (TITAN STRONG)
i rlly don't do much beside working and playing videogames tbh

Ren_Ronin

I technically started playing Warframe in the closed beta but I didn't play for very long and have only recently started to get really into it and enjoying it more. I decided to look for an active clan with friendly people that are a bit less serious and considering I like most others here enjoy Shy's videos and streams I think this clan fits the bill.

Personality wise I consider myself a pretty chill and open minded person as I have always believed it is important to respect others opinions and beliefs regardless of your own; although I am somewhat of an introvert once I warm up to other I have been told I am rather friendly and kind overall as I find enjoyment in helping others. Besides Warframe I enjoy gaming in general my favorite genre's being shooters, RPG's and 4X strategy games. I still watch some anime although not as much as I used to, my favorite anime of all time by far being Death Note. Outside of typical nerd stuff I do enjoy watching and playing some sports; basketball in particular and have enjoyed swimming as a hobby ever since I was a kid.

4. What is your Steam alias?

Ren (https://steamcommunity.com/id/ren_noire/)

Thanks for taking the time to read my application ^_^

Hi, i would love to join the clan

-My IGN is Jpgames5779Alter (this not an alt account).

-I want to join the clan because my old clan was kinda silent on the chat, most people that i knew from there left and because i like CephalonShy's channel, her sarcasm is fun.

-I live in Brazil, so my internet is not that good and neither is my english. I like to be helpful when i can and i my favorite game genre is simulation, like The Sims and other games. About my personality, i don't know how to describe. I'm a fun person (at least i think so) and since i'm 13, i don't think i have much more to mention other than my sense of humor. I hope my age doesn't interfere on my application. I don't know about any more information i can give.

On 2019-07-12 at 12:42 AM, Dragspell said:

Dragspell

I’ve been playing this game for almost four years on and off. Been looking for an active clan to play with since my old clan is not very active. I used to play this game with a few other friends a few years back but all of them have since stopped playing so it gets a little lonely now as I’ve been playing with public or just general recruitment chat. I hope to get along with others in a clan to have more fun. Also watching shy’s video is lots of fun, you’ll never know what to expect!

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I’m currently 24 years old and I’m from Malaysia (that’s in Southeast Asian). Graduated recently in Computer Science but now currently working as a Videographer. The reason is because I find doing Videography enjoying. So, with the job, I get to play games at night and during the weekend only.

I enjoy watching movies/videos a lot. I go the cinema as often as my wallet allows it, but I’m terrified of horror movies. Action Comedy movies are my favourite as you can mindlessly enjoy the action while having a good laugh. Man from Uncle is currently my favourite movie.

Music that I listen to are Rock, Alternative and K-Pop (please don’t hate me). I’m open to lots of other music genre to just chill out and enjoy.

Personality wise, in real life, I tend to be shy at first but when I get to know you, I can be very lively. Online wise, I will share a lot cause it’s freer. If I talk a lot, people can just tell me to shut it and I can accept it. 😊 I have an open personality and I can accept other people’s opinion or point of view but generally dislike others pushing their opinions on me.

Dragspell

Invited!

On 2019-07-12 at 10:52 AM, Lexmau said:

I would like to rejoin, I been kinda busy with irl stuff got some free time again loved the chill/meme clan tbh ( i was 99% mostly lurking cause potato) but when i did not lurk and did stuff with people in clan it was rlly fun.  And when i was not playing warframe cause of irl stuff i was still watching all the shy videos cause they are fun af lul. 

And something about me to tell about me (thonk), If somebody needs help with a grind idm helping since i legit love grinding when i was super actived i droped 1k hours by just playing warframe and nothing else (idk why i wanted to rush so badly the MR ranking to catch my friend Radazuken) Failed kinda badly but was close ish. And if by any chance Gitmuny sees this (TITAN STRONG)
i rlly don't do much beside working and playing videogames tbh

Please answer the third question again. As it already states, we are interested in information about you outside of warframe

On 2019-07-12 at 4:15 PM, LiquidXGen said:

Ren_Ronin

I technically started playing Warframe in the closed beta but I didn't play for very long and have only recently started to get really into it and enjoying it more. I decided to look for an active clan with friendly people that are a bit less serious and considering I like most others here enjoy Shy's videos and streams I think this clan fits the bill.

Personality wise I consider myself a pretty chill and open minded person as I have always believed it is important to respect others opinions and beliefs regardless of your own; although I am somewhat of an introvert once I warm up to other I have been told I am rather friendly and kind overall as I find enjoyment in helping others. Besides Warframe I enjoy gaming in general my favorite genre's being shooters, RPG's and 4X strategy games. I still watch some anime although not as much as I used to, my favorite anime of all time by far being Death Note. Outside of typical nerd stuff I do enjoy watching and playing some sports; basketball in particular and have enjoyed swimming as a hobby ever since I was a kid.

4. What is your Steam alias?

Ren (https://steamcommunity.com/id/ren_noire/)

Thanks for taking the time to read my application ^_^

Invited!

4 hours ago, Jpgames5779Alter said:

Hi, i would love to join the clan

-My IGN is Jpgames5779Alter (this not an alt account).

-I want to join the clan because my old clan was kinda silent on the chat, most people that i knew from there left and because i like CephalonShy's channel, her sarcasm is fun.

-I live in Brazil, so my internet is not that good and neither is my english. I like to be helpful when i can and i my favorite game genre is simulation, like The Sims and other games. About my personality, i don't know how to describe. I'm a fun person (at least i think so) and since i'm 13, i don't think i have much more to mention other than my sense of humor. I hope my age doesn't interfere on my application. I don't know about any more information i can give.

Invited!

And something about me to tell about me (thonk), If somebody needs help with a grind idm helping since i legit love grinding when i was super actived i droped 1k hours by just playing warframe and nothing else (idk why i wanted to rush so badly the MR ranking to catch my friend Radazuken) Failed kinda badly but was close ish. And if by any chance Gitmuny sees this (TITAN STRONG) besides video games(99% of my time) .

I work from home atm and help the current famaly company ( tunning resotoring pianos)ye weird i know.  Im from Argentina(Mesi yes yes) I came back to my country after being in europe for 4 weeks but the plan is live and stay in Europe 😄 

Also.. not so important but Cats are the best pet animal.

1. IGN: ItsYaBoiBimmy

2. I want to join the clan because I think it would be fun to be part of an active clan and connect with the community. I chose Cephalon Shy in particular because I enjoy her videos. I haven't really socialized much within Warframe, but I figure it's time to start doing so to meet new people. I also really dig the clan emblem.

3. I love playing video games (with Warframe being one of the top) and watching anime. However, I tend to be quiet sometimes, but if a discussion relates to me a lot, I would join for sure. One of the things I want to do is help and lend a hand in any way possible for the clan. I'm on the casual side of playing this game, but I want to provide as much as possible! In life, I enjoy playing billiards and frisbee with some friends and I would like to get into building PCs. Unfortunately, I won't be able to play too much because I am currently a student.

4 My Steam alias is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bimmymengele/

Thank you for the opportunity.

Imehiel   (imehiel)

I hope you can appreciate my honesty when I say that the initial reason I started looked into clans was for the Warframe Launcher Segment. But as long as I'm joining a clan, I might as well look for a small group of fun like-minded people. I've scrolled through ten pages of... creative clan names, for my eyes to catch a familiar minimalistic glyph. I've seen a few of the short Quite Shallow's videos, courtesy of youtube's algorithm working right, I'm glad to see there is a clan for lovers of such content.

My history with Warframe, well, there isn't much of it. I've first tried it in 2014~ and few times afterwards, then logged in a few times in the past several weeks and that did it, I'm absolutely hooked. All the reasons why the game was tough to get into are now the reasons why I'm absolutely in love with it. I'm still baffled by the fact that everything in this game can be obtained by just playing and enjoying the process. Surely, I thought, all the best frames would be cash-shop-only. Surely all the sentinels would be cash-shop-only. Okay, Digital Extremes... If you don't strong-arm me into spending money to enjoy your game, I will spend it because you make me want to.

Well, if you let me choose what I want to share about myself, then nothing sounds just perfect! But you have to introduce yourself, suiro, just tell them something... Okay, I'm a 25yo male. My mental state is absolutely fine, shutup. There isn't much about me, really, you could say I'm... Quite shallow. Not as shallow as my humor is dry, though.

Optimistic nihilism sounds like a good initial description of my view on reality. I really like music. Mostly sexy chill indie, some minimal electronic music. Synthwave is great. I like to feel healthy, so I exercise and eat well. They don't need to know that, say something creative... Movies are ok... Haven't seen a really good one in a while. I've watched Minority Report at least 20 times in the span of 6 months in 2012. It was an interesting time.

I like philosophy and deep conversations about existence and human condition. And Rumi's poetry. And wifi guy's quotes, what is his name... Jaden.

Hope you'll want to get to know me, I'm looking forward to meeting you, guys.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ssuiro/

Hey everyone!

I was interested in applying if there was still some spaces!

1. IGN: SpiffyNomad

2. I’d  like to join this clan because I enjoy active communities, in game and outside of games. I’m quite happy socializing on discord once I get to know a few people, and I think it would be fun to be around an active group of people, especially after the Empyrean release.

3. I haven't been as active as I used to be lately, but with the right group of people, I think that could easily change for me. I enjoy Anime, music, gaming, and interesting discussions about nothing in particular! I also enjoy a little bit of creative writing on the side. I hail from the island of Bermuda!

4.  Steam Id : https://steamcommunity.com/id/Affili

I Hope to hear from someone soon
Thanks
SpiffyNomad

On 2019-07-13 at 6:40 PM, Lexmau said:

And something about me to tell about me (thonk), If somebody needs help with a grind idm helping since i legit love grinding when i was super actived i droped 1k hours by just playing warframe and nothing else (idk why i wanted to rush so badly the MR ranking to catch my friend Radazuken) Failed kinda badly but was close ish. And if by any chance Gitmuny sees this (TITAN STRONG) besides video games(99% of my time) .

I work from home atm and help the current famaly company ( tunning resotoring pianos)ye weird i know.  Im from Argentina(Mesi yes yes) I came back to my country after being in europe for 4 weeks but the plan is live and stay in Europe 😄 

Also.. not so important but Cats are the best pet animal.

Welcome back!

On 2019-07-13 at 6:50 PM, ItsYaBoiBimmy said:

2. I want to join the clan because I think it would be fun to be part of an active clan and connect with the community. I chose Cephalon Shy in particular because I enjoy her videos. I haven't really socialized much within Warframe, but I figure it's time to start doing so to meet new people. I also really dig the clan emblem.

3. I love playing video games (with Warframe being one of the top) and watching anime. However, I tend to be quiet sometimes, but if a discussion relates to me a lot, I would join for sure. One of the things I want to do is help and lend a hand in any way possible for the clan. I'm on the casual side of playing this game, but I want to provide as much as possible! In life, I enjoy playing billiards and frisbee with some friends and I would like to get into building PCs. Unfortunately, I won't be able to play too much because I am currently a student.

4 My Steam alias is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bimmymengele/

On 2019-07-14 at 10:37 AM, Imehiel said:

Imehiel   (imehiel)

I hope you can appreciate my honesty when I say that the initial reason I started looked into clans was for the Warframe Launcher Segment. But as long as I'm joining a clan, I might as well look for a small group of fun like-minded people. I've scrolled through ten pages of... creative clan names, for my eyes to catch a familiar minimalistic glyph. I've seen a few of the short Quite Shallow's videos, courtesy of youtube's algorithm working right, I'm glad to see there is a clan for lovers of such content.

My history with Warframe, well, there isn't much of it. I've first tried it in 2014~ and few times afterwards, then logged in a few times in the past several weeks and that did it, I'm absolutely hooked. All the reasons why the game was tough to get into are now the reasons why I'm absolutely in love with it. I'm still baffled by the fact that everything in this game can be obtained by just playing and enjoying the process. Surely, I thought, all the best frames would be cash-shop-only. Surely all the sentinels would be cash-shop-only. Okay, Digital Extremes... If you don't strong-arm me into spending money to enjoy your game, I will spend it because you make me want to.

Well, if you let me choose what I want to share about myself, then nothing sounds just perfect! But you have to introduce yourself, suiro, just tell them something... Okay, I'm a 25yo male. My mental state is absolutely fine, shutup. There isn't much about me, really, you could say I'm... Quite shallow. Not as shallow as my humor is dry, though.

Optimistic nihilism sounds like a good initial description of my view on reality. I really like music. Mostly sexy chill indie, some minimal electronic music. Synthwave is great. I like to feel healthy, so I exercise and eat well. They don't need to know that, say something creative... Movies are ok... Haven't seen a really good one in a while. I've watched Minority Report at least 20 times in the span of 6 months in 2012. It was an interesting time.

I like philosophy and deep conversations about existence and human condition. And Rumi's poetry. And wifi guy's quotes, what is his name... Jaden.

Hope you'll want to get to know me, I'm looking forward to meeting you, guys.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ssuiro/

Invited!

20 hours ago, NimbleFoot said:

Hey everyone!

I was interested in applying if there was still some spaces!

1. IGN: SpiffyNomad

2. I’d  like to join this clan because I enjoy active communities, in game and outside of games. I’m quite happy socializing on discord once I get to know a few people, and I think it would be fun to be around an active group of people, especially after the Empyrean release.

3. I haven't been as active as I used to be lately, but with the right group of people, I think that could easily change for me. I enjoy Anime, music, gaming, and interesting discussions about nothing in particular! I also enjoy a little bit of creative writing on the side. I hail from the island of Bermuda!

4.  Steam Id : https://steamcommunity.com/id/Affili

I Hope to hear from someone soon
Thanks
SpiffyNomad

23 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

4 My Steam alias is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bimmymengele/

Sorry about that!

I'm 20 years old currently in my sophomore year at university. I've lived in the U.S. for as long as I can remember, but I'd love to travel more once I graduated. In addition to video games (such as Warframe) and watching various shows, I do like to draw casually on the side sometimes. I also enjoy playing frisbee or billiards with some friends. However, I tend to be quiet to the point where you could think that I'm inactive, but I swear that's not the case. I get pretty anxious talking to people both IRL and online, but I think it's time for me to break out of my shell in a way. Mental health has not been my strong suit, but I've been getting better by taking life slow and easy, and having fun. A community centered around a game I enjoy sounds like a great method for me to get more socially active. I play the game somewhat casually, but I think that's because I'm probably always playing alone. I think being a part of an active clan will light a fire in me that will make me play lots more while enjoying with others. Life is pretty alright so far, but in the future I'd like to get into building PCs or something similar, if not I will probably get into programming. I enjoy helping people as well, so if there's anything an MR 18 who's barely forma'd anything, I'd love to help!

Thank you

My IGN is Sucaru, and I've been playing Warframe off and on since 2013. 

I've been through a small number of clans and I find that they are very rarely what I'm looking for. To be blunt, I'm not applying to join because I'm a giant fan of Shy or her work. I'm a "once in a while viewer" at best. I'm far more interested in a clan/discord that is actually active. Many of my friends don't really play Warframe, and it'd be great to make new friends to play with. I've got about 1k hours in the game, and I think it's about time to find a proper clan to be with, instead of ones with 100 members and 2 online.

As for more about myself, I'm a college student, 23, in for a programming degree. I play/DM D&D games twice a week, usually. D&D is my absolute lifeblood. I live and breathe astronomy. I have a steam library so large I'm honestly scared of it. I played in marching band in high school. I'm the quintessential nerd, basically. I'm a huge advocate for controllers on PC, especially the Steam Controller. I have a history of RSI, and keyboard & mouse isn't always the best for me. 

Thanks for considering!

Archived