Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

1. IGN:Obbiesan
2. I have never been in an active clan and I'm at the point in the game where I'm more able yo help others with carrys to nodes or farming a Frame or resources 
3. I'm a pretty laid back guy I enjoy playing games in general Video, Boardgames and especially Tabletop games mainly Pathfinder. I love reading fantasy and currently am reading the Stormlight archives by Brandon Sanderson and the Witcher series of books but I have read all of the Dresden files and the Iron Druid series. Beyond that I tend to work and spend time with my Wife watching Netflix, Hulu and Crunchyroll.
4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Obbiesan

IGN: The0neWithNoName
0ne starts with zero, not letter O, saying this because people often get it wrong

About Me:
If you ever need to summon me just draw a pentagram with expensive drawing gear and in each corner write the following words:
Metal, Video games, Art, Programming, Wholesome
These 5 things pretty much describe me.
I'm a programming student from Croatia (Studying in Slovenia), 20 yo, I do art in free time, i'm a huge fan of death metal.
My 2 favorite games are DOOM and Warframe.
I like to play both casual and competitive/min-max, I have 1200 hours in warframe (1400 according to steam) and know all the tips and tricks. 
I often help new players and really like wholesome people
As of writing this message warframe is updating so i can't leave my current clan (By the time this is sent the game should update)
I am in Better name Pending's clan but he recruits everybody who leaves comments which means there are toxic people there as well as not so much active
I'm quite active in the game, due to college i can be offline for a day or two but never more.

The reason i wish to join this one is because of more active admins and (as stated in the post) more wholesome and active community
I also love shy's videos, am a part of the notification squad and even bought a hoodie (pic on twitter under @0najBezImena)
As well as an artist i adore her streams and often ask questions but they never get answers... my twitch displays chat every 5-10 minutes and doesnt send my messages
I follow the entire crew on Twitter and sometimes interact with them.

P. S. Steam name is also The0neWithNoName

Hopefully one day we get to play together 😄

Edit: I am no longer in a clan

Hello there!

1. My IGN is dudusagaz

2. I would love to join your clan not only because I'm a huge fan of Shy's content and art streams, but because I've been a member of the clan more than a year ago and had the leave both the clan and the game itself behind due to personal reasons. I believe the main reason of why I would like to come back to this amazing clan is because when I used to be a member it was literally the best time I've ever had in Warframe. The values and rules in this clan are something I really appreciate and that I think are fundamental and rarely found on other clans these days, especially here in Brazil where most of the clans are either "dead" with very few active players or caves filled with trolls, jerks and all kind of toxic players that can ruin your day within a few minutes. My best memories of this clan are of players with genuine interest about other players, people who really like to help both new players and even "veterans" and people that always made me comfortable to talk about pretty much everything, from movies, to other games, books or comics.

3. Cuttently I am unemployed which is pretty much what allowed me to return to Warframe and this unemployment is tied to some personal health issues I've been having for the past few months. If I'm to talk more about myself, I could say I'm that "classic nerd" we all know and love. I love movies, gaming, reading tons of books and comics every month and I believe that due to being from Brazil I'm naturally a optimistic and happy person, I have a great sense of humor and I'm always trying to make someone laugh or smile, no matter how hard or sad my day has been. I just love meeting new people, learning about their countries, their cultures and personal tastes and since I'm unemployed at the moment, I have plenty of time to do this every single day. A few weeks ago I returned to the game and changed my username and kept my eyes on this topic, just waiting for the recruitment to open once again and I really hope I can join the ranks of this great clan.

4. My Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dudurapazsagaz

1. IGN: ninjagreyfox

2. I want to join Shy's clan because I enjoy both her Youtube and Twitch content (especially the art streams which I find have interesting discussions between DK, Blaze, and the guest as well as the beautiful artwork that Shy creates). Never had many people to play Warframe with consistently and was previously running a clan were almost no one was on. I want to find a clan were I can have fun and enjoy Warframe with others.

3. I've been playing since early open beta and have been playing consistently (1-2 days of absence at most, especially with nightwave). I'm very friendly, respectful and never hold grudges but, I can say very stupid things sometimes (usually harmless banter like mispronouncing/misusing words/misunderstanding that tend to be rather dumb, hilarious, or cringe most of time). I am also rather bad at telling jokes. I love helping others (do a better job explaining when it's written, not verbally) and I feel that all my years of playing could be a valuable asset to newer players. Outside of Warframe, I love creative writing and art (though I don't really do art myself), watching movies and anime as well as playing singleplayer/multiplayer games like the Borderlands series (currently playing through the first one), Bloodborne, God of War, and Persona 5 just to name a few. Currently have my associates liberal arts degree and I'm currently trying to figure out what i'm going to do with it. I do love animals (have a cat and a dog) and love having deep discussions with people (I try to avoid politics of course).

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/lonewolf300/

1. In-game alias: Emlia.

2. I've been a Warframe player for several years, and a good portion of that time I've spent it playing solo. I think it's time to join a community ingame and connect with people in the game I have loved for so long.

3. I am a Californian college student studying to be a Firefighter one day. For as long as I could remember I've always been a person who goes out of their way to help those need need help. It is one of the biggest reason I aspire to be a firefighter in one of the states where fires are a problem. Personally I am a quiet person around people I don't know, but with time I do warm up to others and connect with anyone in front of me. Aside from Warframe I play FFXIV a decent amount of time. MMO's have always been a good way to connect with others so that genre has a big spot in my heart. My main interests outside of gaming are definitely Physical training and fish! Anything that includes weights and self improvement is a passion of mine. As for fish I have an interest in different kinds of goldfish breeds!, whether it's small little chubby ranchu, telescope or dragontail they are all fascinating breeds of a very common and beloved pet in many households.

4.https://steamcommunity.com/id/Emlia/

1. IGN: Huemanatea

2. Joining an active clan in this game has always been on my to-do list, but I never found one that I really felt a connection to. Like every other application in here I love Shy's videos and comedic style, so I think joining a clan with people who feel the same would be a great place for me to fit in.

3. I'm currently a firefighter, and have been coming up on four years now, in school to become an EMT. Since I started, fire and emergency services have really become my main passion. However, I've been playing video games since I can remember, starting with running around as Mario on my brother's N64. I've met pretty much all of my closest friends while playing video games and I hope to keep meeting more. I started playing Warframe a couple years ago with some buddies of mine and over the years we drifted apart. I ended up being the only one who got addicted and have been playing mostly by myself ever since. I'm hoping to meet some new friends here and I hope you think I'm a good fit. Thanks!

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/huemanatea/

1. IGN: FireflyFRV

2. I just started playing Warframe in January and fell in love with it. I would love to be part of a large and active community and perhaps make some new friends along the way. The only two Warframe content creators that I genuinely enjoy watching are probably Leyzar for his build guides and Shy for her sarcasm and verbal abuse. I am willing to do anything to join this clan and get that sweet sweet clan emblem including selling my soul to the devil.

3. I am currently an art major at UC Irvine, I also work part-time as an associate for a multi-billion dollar company (I flip burgers at McDonald's). I am also neck-deep in student debt and warframe is the only thing that's keeping me from throwing away everything.  I used to play League of Legends since 2013 and have watched every single LCS since then. I recently crawled my way up to diamond last season and the journey there was an absolute horrific experience. I decided I've had enough of competitive gaming and started looking for singleplayer and co-op games to play, and that was when I found warframe. I'm usually a quiet person, I don't talk much and keep to myself most of the time. That's also the reason why I don't have many friends at the moment, but the few ones that I do have are my best buds who are inseparable. How close you might ask? I'm pretty sure that we're going to end up in the same nursing home by the time we're 70.

4. My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129666709/

Updated:

Ign: Air.D.Dragon 

I want from long time to join this clan, every time coming to late. I love and watch all Shy videos from long time.

I enjoy playing with other people and help  other players. I am in warframe from long time and i play almost daily. Right now i mostly play alone or with random people because my last clan was not active. 

I am interested in a lot of domains and i am always open to learn something new from anybody. I like to make animations/drawings. Eaven if i like to draw i work as engineer and i enjoy life doing offroad in my free time. I finished university of mechatronics. 

I am a competitive type of person and i always look for new posibilities to afirm myself

My moto in life is: all of us are unique and i can learn something from any of you. 

Thank you and hope i see you in game 

-IGN: Kayuer

- 1) I love Shy's video and her streams (also her humor)  2) I just got back from a hiatus from warframe and I need a livelier clan, I joined a clan couple of weeks back and I dont like that clan (they have a weird purge event, ah, no please) and I saw the recruitment thread from Shy's twitter 3) I like the clan logo (and hated my previous clan's logo) 

- Like I said, I took a long hiatus from warframe (I still watched shy's video during that and keep up with warframe news, just not playing myself) and got back when nightwave started since it have good incentive for me to play. I am MR21 at current. I am more of an introvert (Still willing to socialize tho). I am doing my PHD at the moment (so dont get a lot of time to play as I wanted to) . Outside warframe, I watched streams and played other video games (but mostly study and work) 

Thanks for considering me. 

PS: I already quit my clan, it should be good to invite me

On 2019-04-08 at 7:16 PM, Pitou420 said:

Application 2: Electric Boogaloo (If you'd like me to just edit my original application rather than have a separate post, please tell me and I'll be happy to oblige)

1. IGN: Pitou420

2. Sometimes on these cold winter nights I need something warm to hold onto. Something that'll be there for me in my worst moments, supporting me through. Some people turn to religion or a significant other. Not me. I turn to S#&$posts on YouTube. Long story short, Shy's S#&$posts speak to me on a personal level and since I heard that this clan was accepting donations from the Patreon discord, I might as well toss my hat in. Not a daily player, but I'm definitely on at least once or twice a week. Dunno if the clan is full of vets, but if there are any new players, I can help 'em out.

3. I'm pretty competitive. I play Overwatch and genuinely try to improve my gameplay to keep climbing. Used to play a lot of CS:GO too, but I find that my flicks are better when I can move. Pretty big animation buff. I've got no allegiances to any certain style (Translation: im a filthy #*!%in weeb but I'm not THAT guy), so if you've got something you like, drop me a suggestion and I'll check it out. Very into computers, as most weebs are. I could talk about the various Android OS's I've installed over the years for hours. Always willing to help a newbie out. Also, I'm real heckin good at the card game Coup. I am a big brain gaimur, after all.  😎 Also currently a first year CSE major. Generally a pretty chill kind of person, I don't get mad if someone's trying their best, only when someone is actively throwing and/or being a $&*^ on purpose. I tend to try and keep things light and not too serious (as you can tell but my tone), but I'm pretty good at conflict resolution if need be. Outside of the general internet of things, I enjoy doing some DIY stuff. Usually something will catch my eye on r/DIY, something like a gameboy emulator on a Raspberry Pi or a hard drive upgrade for an iPod, and I'll commit myself to learning how to do it myself. I like solving problems for the satisfaction of solving it, rather than the process, if that makes sense. Besides that, when everyone's gone to sleep and no one can hear me.... I pull out the crocheting stuff. Don't tell the SO, but I'm currently crocheting her that new grass type starter for Pokemon Sword and Shield, Grookey.

4. Steam alias is KernelShaw. All my internet accounts are under KernelShaw. Have fun doxxing.

Invited! I might need some crochet tips...

23 hours ago, ApoloAmoram said:

RE-APPLICATION
Reason: Needed more info about myself

Hello there, I'm Apolo, playing warframe for about a year now MR 19 looking to apply to the clan.

1. What is your in-game alias?
ApoloAmoram

2. Why do you want to join our clan?
I enjoy shy's humor and the community inside the clan (I've got multiple friends within this clan who introduced me to warframe). Always active in-game with my previous Dojo having mostly inactive members so joining this clan with my mates would be great.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
Awkward sad boy. But really just a broke college student majoring in Immunology and Biochemistry. Very easy to get along with and will personally help out any members that directly PM me in-game as I did with my previous clan (I seldom respond if not directed towards myself i.e. Region chat). 21 years old, Australia based. I'm the Gordon Ramsay of cooking if Gordon was a 4 foot tall Filipino elf with missing limbs and no thumbs.

A little bit more info about myself- I enjoy hiking/camping with a particular interest in spending time with friends be it indoors or outdoors. Warframe is a game I play in my downtime but will be studying full time Honours in Medicine in about 3 months time. During the course of my research into gastrointestinal metabolism, I will be using warframe as a relax and unwind period if I'm not doing so enjoying cooking meals with friends, visiting their places and discussing work-related topics with them. I enjoy going to the gym early in the mornings and have a regular routine that I follow to keep structure in my day to day life.

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?
Galaxy939 (Trojancake7 nickname)

Please, answer question 3 once more and (as the question already states) avoid referencing Warframe. We are more interested in knowing what kind of person you are.

23 hours ago, FrStr said:

RE-APPLICATION

Reason: I was member of a clan during the invitation

----

Hello there!

1.IGN: FrStr

2. I joined the clan in July but I´ve been kicked out due to inactity during my vacations on December(I forgot to talk about that with Valafor or Puurrfect). I came back to my normal life and to warframe, so i would like to join the clan again because I really enjoyed those months interacting with the clan via in-game chat and Discord. Since I came back I'm in an endless loop trying to find another clan that takes the things seriously when it must to, and with humour at the same time, but it seems quite hard to find a community like that.

3.Outside Warframe I spend my free time by playing the guitar in a local band and drinking a lot of beer. I’m studying and working half-time in the aeronautic industry, and that’s why WF always help me to disconnect from the “normal” life when some days get harder. Also, I really like the kind of humor that Shy brings, and I spent a month in the Discord server as a Twitch Subscriber and there the people are really hilarious, so for me that’s another reason to try to join the clan.

4.Steam Alias: “[I-M] Faier”

Invited!

22 hours ago, RSkye said:

Reapplication:

My IGN is RSkye

I would like to join the clan because I enjoy helping other people, meeting new people, and also have enjoyed watching shy's streams for a while. I have played warframe since 2014, and I have grown quite fond of the game. Other than that, I just enjoy finding people to play with and wish to find other people to share playing this and other games with. My past clan as well as other clans I have been with have a tendancy to just be inactive after a while so finding active people is really nice.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I am a sophomore in college majoring in computer science. I enjoy programming as well as looking into game design as a personal hobby. I am generally quiet, very polite but hard have social anxiety so it is hard for me to approach people sometimes but once I can start conversations I tend to be way more open. Other than that, I used to do martial arts (2nd degree) and have taken up bo staff spinning as well as other weapons. I also enjoy playing other games such as desinty, starbound, overwatch, enter the gungeon, etc. I also listening to a varietyh of music and am learning how to play bass. I have taken up drawing and enjoy doing it in my spare time, though I am not very good at it.  I used to do dance and perform on stage for large audiences as part of a program I did in high school. Anyways sorry I don't have too much to say as there isn't too much that is interesting about me.

RSkye (same as IGN)

Thank you for looking at the application and giving your time to go through all of these. Thank you for the opportunity.

Please provide more information about yourself as a person. No need to get into details or specifics, we are generally more interested to know reasons that might make you a good fit in hour community (eg. how you handle yourself among others, what you like about a community, etc.)

20 hours ago, Voltaer said:

Re-Application. I apologize: I had a long drive yesterday and that completely slipped my mind.

1. My IGN is Voltaer.

2. Several reasons. First, I am a fan of Shy's videos and feel as though my sense of humor would fit in. Additionally, I appreciate a space online where humor and respect is encouraged while harassment is not. I prefer my gaming experiences sans trolling. I like how you all have created a space free of that. Additionally, my brother is already a member of your clan (IGN: Bareyn). Feel free to use him as a reference of sorts. I am also looking for a supportive and light-hearted online community to be a part of for my upcoming clinical rotations where I will have to move to a town where I don't know anyone (see below for more information). Finally, I am also MR 9 and am looking forward to expanding my knowledge of the game. 

3. I am currently finishing up a doctorate in Occupational Therapy and I am happy to explain what that is since it can sometimes be obscure. I 'graduate' (walk across the stage) in May before beginning six months of clinical rotations and finally completing my doctorate in December. When not working on my occupational therapy coursework, I appreciate media in all forms (TV shows, movies, books, video games, and music). I love exploring new concepts and ideas in imaginary spaces. I also like hiking (being outside in general) and  playing with my dog (or really all dogs). I like people, but can be a little nervous about meeting people online. I plan to actively work on that in the future. I live inn the United States.

4. Steam Alias: Voltaer (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Voltaer/) (I'm sort of unoriginal with names)

Thank you for the (re-) consideration!

Invited!

9 hours ago, _jankat_ said:

RE-APPLICATION

1- What is your in-game alias?
* IGN: _jankat_
2- Why do you want to join our clan?
* Because i like shy's videos, drawing style and humor. Also we disband our old clan so if you pick i would be so happy.
3- Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
* I am 16 years old and from Turkey, i'm an average person but i also like drawing stuff and talking to people, also i was going to archery class while i was like 12-13 and i will start doing it again. I want to be a graphic designer or video editor. Before i play Warframe, i was playing a lot of Garry's Mod, Absolver, GTA 5 and For Honor but then i stopped having fun while playing those games so i started playing Warframe again, currently i only play Warframe.
4- (optional) What is your Steam alias?
* My steam nick is: Jankat ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/jankat555/ )

Please provide more information about yourself in question 3as a person and, as it already states, avoid mentioning warframe.

6 hours ago, pizzamaestro said:

1. IGN: pizzamaestro
2. I would like to join as I have always wanted to join an active clan now that my friends have dropped out of Warframe, and my guess is this clan is incredibly active and fun. I also enjoy listening to DK and Blaze and watching Roz drop bits like a crazy person on Shy's art streams, as well as watching Shy and DK's content on Youtube (Blaze is slacking 😛).
3. I can be a little quiet to begin with, but once I've started to warm up to people I talk quite a bit (some might even say too much). I enjoy making others smile, knowing I made people a little happier, even if it's at my expense (I am the butt of a lot of jokes, but I can dish it as well as I can take it!), makes me incredibly happy. I'm not the best at starting conversations, but I will jump in if it's one of my interests (programming, TV, movies). Currently in my final year of university studying Information Systems Engineering, and boy am I stressed. When I'm not at uni and am back home though, a lot of my time is spent messing around with friends, we play basketball most weekends, pool every now and again, and are in a CSGO phase currently. Malaysian born and bred, teh tarik flows through my veins, and I'm always willing to learn about new places and people. I've met a lot of people from around the internet that I'm glad I can call friends because of videogames, and I hope that I can make a few more.

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/pizzamaestro I go by pizzamaestro pretty much everywhere 😄

Invited!

5 hours ago, Snekboye said:

1. My ign is Snekboye

2. Like all the people that apply i really enjoy Shy's content and i'm sure that the clan has a great community, also i'm not too happy with the clan i'm in at the moment and i would like to try and meet new people.

3. I'm a 19 years old guy from Spain and i've been playing warframe for almost a year. I'm a really calm and friendly person, although my social anxiety makes it a bit hard for me to speak to people sometimes (i'm not usually the one to start conversations but i still like to talk to other people, specially if the subject interests me), i always try to help other people with whatever they may need. Outside of warframe i play other games like dark souls, don't starve, pokemon, darkest dungeon, etc, my favorite videogame is cave story. I also really like to draw, at the moment i'm studying at an art academy to improve as much as i can. I also really like animals. My sense of humor may be a bit dark but i know what things i can or can't say and i always try to be as respectful as possible.

4. Ederp

Invited!

4 hours ago, DarkxideX said:

1. In-game alias: DarkxideX

2. My interest in the clan is twofold. For one I enjoy Shy's videos and feel that her opinion on weapons, mods, and content in the game match my own pretty well (learned about my secondary weapon of choice Staticor through her videos). And second, I feel that I need to branch out and be part of a clan of active and reliable Warframe players after too much time  using an empty dojo for trades.

3. I'm normally a pretty quiet person in regular day-to-day. When I get into something I get pretty animated and excited. I work full time. Typically my free time is at home (video games or browsing through videos/websites or both). Regardless of work or home I enjoy listening to podcasts. I'm easily absorbed into true crime or comedy. If I have music playing I'm at peace. Lately I'm looking for the next thing to improve in my life whether it be something at my home or tied to myself or my lifestyle.

4. Current Steam alias: D-LUCKS∅

Hopefully I'm a good fit, but either way, good hunting!

Please provide more information about you as a person

4 hours ago, RedLazor said:

Hello! I’m RedLazor (IGN)

I’d love to join your clan! First, because of the personality and content Shy has, and second, to be part of an active community. Shy had me as a dedicated viewer as soon as I found her love of Banshee. (She's my most used frame back on PS4) I love the her art style and humor, and the clan emblem is fantastic. I always appreciate having behavioral rules in place, as I value being part of a group of respectful people.

Outside of Warframe I’m very into RPGs like the Elder Scrolls, dabble in some MMOs, and love Magic the Gathering. I don't mind the occasional trip outside with a walk though nature or a camping trip in the Adirondacks. My favorite activity outside of gaming, though, is singing. In college I was part of the college chorus as well as the auditioned, smaller chamber singers group. Currently I'm part of my church's choir and am really enjoying my time there. I also enjoy talking to others about their lives and what goes on in them, as I feel that I'm a good listener and can be empathetic to what they are saying. I can be reserved at times, but I always love being able to help other players and share my passions and interests.

My Steam name is the same as my IGN. 🙂

Invited!

4 hours ago, TheHolyMeow said:

IGN: TheHolyMeow

-I'd like to join the clan because I've been playing Warframe mostly on my own for a while and I want to find a community to join that is as passionate about the game as I am. I'd like to meet new people, make some friends, and further enjoy this great game

-I'm currently a student at SIT studying Biomedical Engineering. When it comes to school I'm hard-working and determined, and overall I'm a kind person that enjoys helping others and having fun. I'm currently performing research for my college, so between that and school I don't have much time for anything else other than Warframe/other games and reading. I do enjoy movies and shows though, and I'm trying to catch up on all of the best ones on Netflix when I can

Steam alias: TheHolyMeow

Thanks for hearing me out! I would love to join the clan 🙂

4 hours ago, Dr_Huge said:

Attempt 2: Application boogaloo

1. IGN: Dr_Huge

2. I'd like to join as I have a friend inside the clan called Oceano4. He helped get me into Warframe and has been helping me along with missions, frame and equipment meta, farming prime parts from relics etc. Oceano also introduced me to a few Warframe youtuber's including Shy, and I found myself to be a fan of the humour in her videos, as well as her artworks. 

3. I'm 22 years old and live in England. I'm generally a quiet and nervous type and can struggle to start conversation but once I warm up to people I can become quite a chatterbox. I have a very open mind and sense of humour with a love/hate for puns and some memes, but I'm pretty laid back about anything. I'm currently working in retail whilst trying to start up a business with a college friend of mine involving making products out of plastic bottles, to give them a more permanent use and reduce general plastic waste. My hobbies outside of gaming include video editing, airsoft, urban exploring, and cosplaying. I like to try edit together my own videos in Premier Pro, putting together footage of skits and gameplay with friends, but have done serious works before back in college. Every year I attend both London ComicCons so I can dress up as my favourite video game characters (my current costume for the next con is Venom Snake) and see all the other cool costumes others have made and have a look at upcoming game demos and the stalls, sometimes buying merch relating to games I like. I listen to a lot of music when not on discord or travelling, with my preferences currently being Eurobeat, game soundtracks and a few choice songs in my favourites. At the moment I am playing a lot of Warframe but outside of that I also like to play are DOOM 1 and 2, MGSV:TPP, occasionally RuneScape 3 and Old School, Pokemon GO, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, the rare CS:GO comp match and couple of VR games like VRChat and beatsaber. When I am on my computer I have a cat that likes to occasionally come and spectate (and disrupt...) what I'm doing, so I'll apologise in advance if the goober sends any odd in-game messages.

Invited!

4 hours ago, Obbiesan said:

1. IGN:Obbiesan
2. I have never been in an active clan and I'm at the point in the game where I'm more able yo help others with carrys to nodes or farming a Frame or resources 
3. I'm a pretty laid back guy I enjoy playing games in general Video, Boardgames and especially Tabletop games mainly Pathfinder. I love reading fantasy and currently am reading the Stormlight archives by Brandon Sanderson and the Witcher series of books but I have read all of the Dresden files and the Iron Druid series. Beyond that I tend to work and spend time with my Wife watching Netflix, Hulu and Crunchyroll.
4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Obbiesan

4 hours ago, The0neWithNoName said:

0ne starts with zero, not letter O, saying this because people often get it wrong

About Me:
If you ever need to summon me just draw a pentagram with expensive drawing gear and in each corner write the following words:
I'm a programming student from Croatia (Studying in Slovenia), 20 yo, I do art in free time, i'm a huge fan of death metal.
I like to play both casual and competitive/min-max, I have 1200 hours in warframe (1400 according to steam) and know all the tips and tricks. 
As of writing this message warframe is updating so i can't leave my current clan (By the time this is sent the game should update)
I am in Better name Pending's clan but he recruits everybody who leaves comments which means there are toxic people there as well as not so much active
I'm quite active in the game, due to college i can be offline for a day or two but never more.

The reason i wish to join this one is because of more active admins and (as stated in the post) more wholesome and active community
I also love shy's videos, am a part of the notification squad and even bought a hoodie (pic on twitter under @0najBezImena)
As well as an artist i adore her streams and often ask questions but they never get answers... my twitch displays chat every 5-10 minutes and doesnt send my messages

Hopefully one day we get to play together 😄

Edit: I am no longer in a clan

4 hours ago, dudusagaz said:

Hello there!

1. My IGN is dudusagaz

2. I would love to join your clan not only because I'm a huge fan of Shy's content and art streams, but because I've been a member of the clan more than a year ago and had the leave both the clan and the game itself behind due to personal reasons. I believe the main reason of why I would like to come back to this amazing clan is because when I used to be a member it was literally the best time I've ever had in Warframe. The values and rules in this clan are something I really appreciate and that I think are fundamental and rarely found on other clans these days, especially here in Brazil where most of the clans are either "dead" with very few active players or caves filled with trolls, jerks and all kind of toxic players that can ruin your day within a few minutes. My best memories of this clan are of players with genuine interest about other players, people who really like to help both new players and even "veterans" and people that always made me comfortable to talk about pretty much everything, from movies, to other games, books or comics.

3. Cuttently I am unemployed which is pretty much what allowed me to return to Warframe and this unemployment is tied to some personal health issues I've been having for the past few months. If I'm to talk more about myself, I could say I'm that "classic nerd" we all know and love. I love movies, gaming, reading tons of books and comics every month and I believe that due to being from Brazil I'm naturally a optimistic and happy person, I have a great sense of humor and I'm always trying to make someone laugh or smile, no matter how hard or sad my day has been. I just love meeting new people, learning about their countries, their cultures and personal tastes and since I'm unemployed at the moment, I have plenty of time to do this every single day. A few weeks ago I returned to the game and changed my username and kept my eyes on this topic, just waiting for the recruitment to open once again and I really hope I can join the ranks of this great clan.

4. My Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dudurapazsagaz

Invited!

4 hours ago, ninjagreyfox said:

2. I want to join Shy's clan because I enjoy both her Youtube and Twitch content (especially the art streams which I find have interesting discussions between DK, Blaze, and the guest as well as the beautiful artwork that Shy creates). Never had many people to play Warframe with consistently and was previously running a clan were almost no one was on. I want to find a clan were I can have fun and enjoy Warframe with others.

3. I've been playing since early open beta and have been playing consistently (1-2 days of absence at most, especially with nightwave). I'm very friendly, respectful and never hold grudges but, I can say very stupid things sometimes (usually harmless banter like mispronouncing/misusing words/misunderstanding that tend to be rather dumb, hilarious, or cringe most of time). I am also rather bad at telling jokes. I love helping others (do a better job explaining when it's written, not verbally) and I feel that all my years of playing could be a valuable asset to newer players. Outside of Warframe, I love creative writing and art (though I don't really do art myself), watching movies and anime as well as playing singleplayer/multiplayer games like the Borderlands series (currently playing through the first one), Bloodborne, God of War, and Persona 5 just to name a few. Currently have my associates liberal arts degree and I'm currently trying to figure out what i'm going to do with it. I do love animals (have a cat and a dog) and love having deep discussions with people (I try to avoid politics of course).

Please provide more information about you as a person on question 3 and, as it already states, avoid referencing Warframe

3 hours ago, Emlia said:

1. In-game alias: Emlia.

2. I've been a Warframe player for several years, and a good portion of that time I've spent it playing solo. I think it's time to join a community ingame and connect with people in the game I have loved for so long.

3. I am a Californian college student studying to be a Firefighter one day. For as long as I could remember I've always been a person who goes out of their way to help those need need help. It is one of the biggest reason I aspire to be a firefighter in one of the states where fires are a problem. Personally I am a quiet person around people I don't know, but with time I do warm up to others and connect with anyone in front of me. Aside from Warframe I play FFXIV a decent amount of time. MMO's have always been a good way to connect with others so that genre has a big spot in my heart. My main interests outside of gaming are definitely Physical training and fish! Anything that includes weights and self improvement is a passion of mine. As for fish I have an interest in different kinds of goldfish breeds!, whether it's small little chubby ranchu, telescope or dragontail they are all fascinating breeds of a very common and beloved pet in many households.

4.https://steamcommunity.com/id/Emlia/

Invited!

2 hours ago, Huemanatea said:

1. IGN: Huemanatea

2. Joining an active clan in this game has always been on my to-do list, but I never found one that I really felt a connection to. Like every other application in here I love Shy's videos and comedic style, so I think joining a clan with people who feel the same would be a great place for me to fit in.

3. I'm currently a firefighter, and have been coming up on four years now, in school to become an EMT. Since I started, fire and emergency services have really become my main passion. However, I've been playing video games since I can remember, starting with running around as Mario on my brother's N64. I've met pretty much all of my closest friends while playing video games and I hope to keep meeting more. I started playing Warframe a couple years ago with some buddies of mine and over the years we drifted apart. I ended up being the only one who got addicted and have been playing mostly by myself ever since. I'm hoping to meet some new friends here and I hope you think I'm a good fit. Thanks!

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/huemanatea/

Invited!

1 hour ago, FireflyFRV said:

2. I just started playing Warframe in January and fell in love with it. I would love to be part of a large and active community and perhaps make some new friends along the way. The only two Warframe content creators that I genuinely enjoy watching are probably Leyzar for his build guides and Shy for her sarcasm and verbal abuse. I am willing to do anything to join this clan and get that sweet sweet clan emblem including selling my soul to the devil.

3. I am currently an art major at UC Irvine, I also work part-time as an associate for a multi-billion dollar company (I flip burgers at McDonald's). I am also neck-deep in student debt and warframe is the only thing that's keeping me from throwing away everything.  I used to play League of Legends since 2013 and have watched every single LCS since then. I recently crawled my way up to diamond last season and the journey there was an absolute horrific experience. I decided I've had enough of competitive gaming and started looking for singleplayer and co-op games to play, and that was when I found warframe. I'm usually a quiet person, I don't talk much and keep to myself most of the time. That's also the reason why I don't have many friends at the moment, but the few ones that I do have are my best buds who are inseparable. How close you might ask? I'm pretty sure that we're going to end up in the same nursing home by the time we're 70.

1 hour ago, Air.D.Dragon said:

I want from long time to join this clan, every time coming to late. I love and watch all Shy videos from long time.

I enjoy playing with other people and help  other players. I am in warframe from long time and i play almost daily. Right now i mostly play alone or with random people because my last clan was not active. 

I am interested in a lot of domains and i am always open to learn something new from anybody. My moto in life is: all of us are unique and i can learn something from any of you. 

Please rewrite your application

29 minutes ago, Kayuer said:

-IGN: Kayuer

- 1) I love Shy's video and her streams (also her humor)  2) I just got back from a hiatus from warframe and I need a livelier clan, I joined a clan couple of weeks back and I dont like that clan (they have a weird purge event, ah, no please) and I saw the recruitment thread from Shy's twitter 3) I like the clan logo (and hated my previous clan's logo) 

- Like I said, I took a long hiatus from warframe (I still watched shy's video during that and keep up with warframe news, just not playing myself) and got back when nightwave started since it have good incentive for me to play. I am MR21 at current. I am more of an introvert (Still willing to socialize tho). I am doing my PHD at the moment (so dont get a lot of time to play as I wanted to) . Outside warframe, I watched streams and played other video games (but mostly study and work) 

Thanks for considering me. 

PS: I already quit my clan, it should be good to invite me

60% of your answer on question 3 is exactly what we Don't want to see on question 3. Read the question and please answer it again

RE-APPLICATION (need more info about myself)

3. I am currently an art major at UC Irvine, I also work part-time as an associate for a multi-billion dollar corporation (I flip burgers at McDonald's). I am also neck-deep in student debt and warframe is the only thing that's keeping me from throwing away everything. I've always been a huge videogame nerd my whole life, Super Bomberman 4 was the very first game that I played and Diablo 2 was the reason why gaming became my passion. I'm usually a quiet person, I don't talk much and keep to myself most of the time. That's also the reason why I don't have many friends at the moment, but the few ones that I do have are my best buds who are inseparable. I like to help out new players who either need taxi, carry or just have questions about warframe. Drawing is my second hobby beside gaming, I like designing sci-fi and futuristic spaceships, robots, and vehicles, etc. My #1 goal is to work as a concept artist for a videogame studio. 

Akselsky

Mainly looking for an active clan that I could relate to somehow, compared to some random clan I've never heard in my life. This one at least has one thing in common, and from what I've seen, it's pretty friendly enough :]

Game Design Student, trying to learn how to draw properly.
500+ games on Steam for no good reason, tbh.

Phone gamer on spare time.
Eh... Portuguese?
A guy that really doesn't take stuff seriously, really. I try to goof off most of the time.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/akselsky/

Re-re-application:

My IGN is RSkye

I would like to join the clan because I enjoy helping other people, meeting new people, and also have enjoyed watching shy's streams for a while. I have played warframe since 2014, and I have grown quite fond of the game. Other than that, I just enjoy finding people to play with and wish to find other people to share playing this and other games with. My past clan as well as other clans I have been with have a tendency to just be inactive after a while so finding active people is really nice.

I am a sophomore in college majoring in computer science. I enjoy programming as well as looking into game design as a personal hobby. I am generally quiet, very polite but hard have social anxiety so it is hard for me to approach people sometimes but once I can start conversations I tend to be way more open. I am generally very open and try to help people when needed whether that be in game or just generally with anything in real life. I really enjoy making others happy and trying to be as helpful as I can. I really enjoy meeting new people from different backgrounds and hearing about people's life stories. I try to always help people out, especially when people are going through tough times (cause life can be like that sometimes). I didn't have too many friends growing up, so I know what its like to be alone so I really enjoy making new friends and making sure people always have a person there for them. I'm very polite, respectful, humble, and tend to be generally very pleasant to be around. I always am respectful of others and their opinions, and even if i slip up and make a mistake, I always apologize and do my best to correct and fix things for the future. Other than that, I used to do martial arts (2nd degree) and have taken up bo staff spinning as well as other weapons.I have taken up drawing and enjoy doing it in my spare time, though I am not very good at it. (Hopefuly this is better, I am not too sure that this is right either, sorry for messing up so many times)

RSkye (same as IGN)

Re-application:

-I'd like to join the clan because I've been playing Warframe mostly on my own for a while and I want to find a community to join that is as passionate about the game as I am. I'd like to meet new people, make some friends, and further enjoy this great game

-I'm currently a student at SIT studying Biomedical Engineering. I'm currently performing research for my college, so between that and school I don't have much time for anything else other than Warframe/other games and reading. I do enjoy movies and shows though, and I'm trying to catch up on all of the best ones on Netflix when I can! When it comes to school I'm hard-working and determined, and overall I'm a kind person that enjoys helping others and having fun. I take a little bit to warm up to people, but once I get to know them I’m very personable and friendly! I’ve had some personal difficulties in the past that I believe have made me a much stronger and mature person, and I generally have a very humble worldview that helps me see the value in people’s opinions and stories. When I get my degree I aspire to make a difference in people’s lives, preferably on a personal level through custom prosthetics or medical devices.

Thanks for reconsidering me! I hope I make a great fit for the clan 🙂

Hi, I'd like to join this clan

IGN: Noace_

I'd like to join becuase I'm currently sitting in a dead clan, and I do like to be in an active community, I play warframe alot, mostly having fun conversation with friends, but since my clan is dead, I'd like to hop into an active clan. 

I'm an ordinary student from Taiwan, currently studying in an university, I was forced to learn English since around 5, until 15, and after that I polish my English speaking skill through medias and communities. 

I'm somewhat anti-social irl, I'd rather spend alot of time in my room when I could, because I was, and still quite is, afraid of facing peoples in real life, and that made me stays online alot.

Back in high schools, I loved reading novels, drawing some random stuff, but lost the passion and directions of almost everything in my first year in college, I'm trying to discover or bring back some habits. 

I'm interested in learning some foreign languages, I've learned a little Japanese back in my junior high, currently I am learning it deeper through a language learning app, planned to learn French, Spanish, and some more in the future.

I love vast varieties of music, although I did not learned to play any instrument formally, I've slightly learned some guitar basics back in senior high. 

Beside warframe, I love minecraft the most, I had alot of fun building stuff, making my imaginations into creations. 

While in game, I love helping players in need when I have the knowledge or powers to, I also ask and discuss questions about mechanics in game quite frequently, if there is any negative feedback, I would try my best to avoid conflicts. 

19 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

I'm nearly 31 and living somewhere in the Nevada desert. I work full time on the night shift so I find myself on Warframe when the rest of the US is asleep. I tend to get over-focused on whatever task I'm busy with to the point that some people aren't sure if it's alright to interrupt. That being said I'm always down to help answer a question or assist. I'm a sucker for Super Smash Bros in all its incarnations (I've gone down the rabbit hole of trying to figure out a "main" for myself after a recent casual tournament at someone's home) and most recently went in hard on Devil May Cry 5. I'm also into Dungeons and Dragons. My taste in comedy fluctuates wildly but I am always a sucker for dark humor, the outlandish, and memes. Also I unironically love edgy nonsense and can fully admit that a good deal of it (probably all of it) is silly.

Thanks for the feedback on the original application! Let me know if more is needed.

Re-application

3. I'm very friendly, kind, and respectful 20 year old from New Jersey who never holds any grudges and tries his best. I am usually an easy going person (though I can get loud from time to time out of excitement) I am rather bad at telling jokes but, I keep trying (I don't know why). I love helping others which truly gives me satisfaction. I love creative writing and art (though I don't really do art myself), watching movies, tv, and anime, music (Rock and Metal all day everyday) as well as playing singleplayer/multiplayer games like the Borderlands series (currently playing through the first one), fighting games (BlazBlue, Under Night, Mortal Kombat), Bloodborne, God of War, and Persona 5 just to name a few. I recently completed my associates in liberal arts (graduate next month) and currently trying to figure out what major I want to continue my education in when I transfer to a university (though if I ever did get the confidence/motivation to be a writer, I would seriously consider becoming a novelist). A couple of my favorite hobbies are having deep discussions with people about anything really (except politics) since I always love learning about new information or angles of thought that I never tried to think about and just taking long walks at night (find it peaceful and soothing). One quality of mine that always fascinates me is that I am always thinking, regardless of what I'm doing. This allows me to create something from nothing through thought alone. The only downside is that I tend to overthink a lot because of this but on the other hand, it allows me to come up ideas that I could use for creating stories (sorry if it's not great, never been the best when it comes to talking about myself). 

RE-APPLICATION
Reason: Need more info about myself (not sure why)

About Me:
I was in Better name Pending's clan but he recruits everybody who leaves comments which means there are toxic people there as well as not so much active

New things about me:
I'm generally really wholesome, tolerant and love to hang out with people. i love chatting on discord and joke with friends. 
I like offensive humor and i don't get easily triggered.
I like helping people and will often disregard my own plans to help (both irl and in games)
I'm very adaptive and can easily adapt to new community, meta and so on.
I'm extremely friendly and forgive easily.
You wish to be my friend? just be nice to me and i will think of you as a friend.
I do own a mic and am fully willing to speak, but i dont mind typing either.
i speak fluent english and speak somewhat loud and fast.
I'm very cooperative and am a good team leader.
For a number of things i'm also a good teacher and have a lot of patience.
I play games for fun, not to win so i dont mind if i play with someone who isnt very skilled
The only thing i HATE is toxic people who S#&$ on others for no or little reason.

I'm never toxic and if some inconvenience happens i just shake it off and try and fix it.
If others are mean to me i just try and befriend them and calm them down, if that doesnt work i just ignore them and dont attack back.
I'm a huge pacifist.
I also swear like a sailor and use sarcasm a lot, but dont let that scare you, im actually really nice.
I never talk S#&$, not in your face, not behind your back but i will say good things about you behind your back

1 IGN: Aapenkop3

2:i would like to be in an active clan because i'm a returning player and know no one who  still plays warframe and this seem to be a very active community

3: i have a hard time to come out of my shell socially,English is not my native language (its dutch) but im working on it and this seem like a good place to learn more, i have 4 cats (they are very cute), i play a lot of warthunder and other games i like making new friends and my  jokes are puntacular 😉

4: steam name :Apenkop3 

Updated:

I am from Romania, i am interested in a lot of domains and i am always open to learn something new from anybody. I like to make animations/drawings. Eaven if i like to draw i work as engineer and i enjoy life doing offroad in my free time. I finished university of mechatronics. I love movies and outdoor sports

I am a competitive type of person and i always look for new posibilities to afirm myself in game and also in various domains like: auto, drawing, universe, life, psichology.

My moto in life is: all of us are unique and i can learn something from any of you. 

well looks like I'm doing this again

1)IGN: ChadTheGreat

2)I would like to join the clan again because I returned to Warframe after being burnt out for a while and I honestly REALLY missed interacting with some people there and besides nothing can replace this beautiful #*!%ed up clan and of course, I really love watching shy even though I was not playing the game and this channel really grew with me like I've been watching ever since her first channel that was sadly taken down for no reason  

3)alright so, I'm pretty into soccer watching and playing think its a really beautiful game and its irreplaceable for me, I also like to do stupid S#&$ in general because I'm bored most of the time so I might just go out with my friends and try a new thing no matter how dangerous or stupid it is. I am the type of guy that's just EXTREMELY cold I just don't feel anything mentally therefore I really like offensive humor and don't really mind being laughed at for being dumb, I am also pretty loud when doing anything I cant have a conversation with someone without being ear bleedingly loud but hey I like to think of it as my "special" trait. I also grew a recent interest in anime with watching Naruto and kill la kill and I also grew an interest in learning languages for some reason, and finally I like to spend countless hours just browsing YouTube mindlessly. other than that I'm just meh.

4) steam name is also ChadTheGreat 

RE-APPLICATION
Attempt 3:

* Because i like shy's videos, drawing style and humor. Also we disband our old clan so if you pick i would be so happy.
3- Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
* My name is Jankat, i am 16 years old and i am from Turkey. I'm a very chill person, i love helping and talking to people. I also love archery and drawing too, i do a lot of drawings in my free time and i want to be a graphic designer. I'm currently studying on a school and a lot of my friends love to watch movies, talk shows and series but i don't because i think watching TV and stuff is boring. I sadly have a few close friends but they are enoguh for me to be happy. I also have some friends that i meet on social media / computer and we all like dark humor / sarcastic jokes but even i do love sarcastic jokes sometimes i don't get it. I don't like being the center of attention, i like visiting new places, i like listening music so much and i listen to almost every type of songs.
* My steam nick is: Jankat ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/jankat555/ )

1. K0rvax_Prime

2.  I last played warframe years ago on a different platform and my clan has since vanished. One of the main reason or even THE main reason I love warframe is the community. I first realised this when I was recruited to a clan randomly at 5 AM and ended up having the most fun I've ever had in a video game up to that point that night. The following year was an absolutely amazing experience. My clanmates taught me everything I know about the game and made me really realise how much I love it. I've tried looking for a clan to reignite that spark but so far no success. I like Shy's content on youtube so I was catching up on a lot of missed videos and realised she has a clan which is now recruiting and I decided that I cannot afford to miss this opportunity.

3. I'm an 18 year old student studying Computer Science and Mathematics, both of which are a passion of mine. I'm somewhat of an introvert, I love socializing but it can be hard for me to be the first one to reach out to people which is why things like clans or guilds are great opportunities for me to make some friends in-game and have a fun conversation. I obviously love playing video games, it's been an important part of my life, as well as watching movies and reading. Always had a fascination with science, mathematics and physics and the sci-fi genre in particular which is part of why warframe and similar games like Destiny always appealed to me so much. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I want to do with my life and even though sometimes it can be a struggle I try to enjoy every moment I can. I hope that whatever I end up doing one day I can inspire people the same way a lot of people inspire me. In general I just like talking to people and am a pretty easy going guy and always happy to help a person out, in-game or not.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060065691/

23 hours ago, FireflyFRV said:

RE-APPLICATION (need more info about myself)

3. I am currently an art major at UC Irvine, I also work part-time as an associate for a multi-billion dollar corporation (I flip burgers at McDonald's). I am also neck-deep in student debt and warframe is the only thing that's keeping me from throwing away everything. I've always been a huge videogame nerd my whole life, Super Bomberman 4 was the very first game that I played and Diablo 2 was the reason why gaming became my passion. I'm usually a quiet person, I don't talk much and keep to myself most of the time. That's also the reason why I don't have many friends at the moment, but the few ones that I do have are my best buds who are inseparable. I like to help out new players who either need taxi, carry or just have questions about warframe. Drawing is my second hobby beside gaming, I like designing sci-fi and futuristic spaceships, robots, and vehicles, etc. My #1 goal is to work as a concept artist for a videogame studio. 

I am sorry but you didn't change much your answer on question 3. As the question already states, we are not interested in warframe references.
What we do expect to see in this question is information about you that would give us a better idea of how you would fit in our community.

23 hours ago, Akselsky said:

Akselsky

Mainly looking for an active clan that I could relate to somehow, compared to some random clan I've never heard in my life. This one at least has one thing in common, and from what I've seen, it's pretty friendly enough :]

Game Design Student, trying to learn how to draw properly.
500+ games on Steam for no good reason, tbh.

Phone gamer on spare time.
Eh... Portuguese?
A guy that really doesn't take stuff seriously, really. I try to goof off most of the time.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/akselsky/

Please provide more information about yourself as a person.

23 hours ago, RSkye said:

Re-re-application:

My IGN is RSkye

I would like to join the clan because I enjoy helping other people, meeting new people, and also have enjoyed watching shy's streams for a while. I have played warframe since 2014, and I have grown quite fond of the game. Other than that, I just enjoy finding people to play with and wish to find other people to share playing this and other games with. My past clan as well as other clans I have been with have a tendency to just be inactive after a while so finding active people is really nice.

I am a sophomore in college majoring in computer science. I enjoy programming as well as looking into game design as a personal hobby. I am generally quiet, very polite but hard have social anxiety so it is hard for me to approach people sometimes but once I can start conversations I tend to be way more open. I am generally very open and try to help people when needed whether that be in game or just generally with anything in real life. I really enjoy making others happy and trying to be as helpful as I can. I really enjoy meeting new people from different backgrounds and hearing about people's life stories. I try to always help people out, especially when people are going through tough times (cause life can be like that sometimes). I didn't have too many friends growing up, so I know what its like to be alone so I really enjoy making new friends and making sure people always have a person there for them. I'm very polite, respectful, humble, and tend to be generally very pleasant to be around. I always am respectful of others and their opinions, and even if i slip up and make a mistake, I always apologize and do my best to correct and fix things for the future. Other than that, I used to do martial arts (2nd degree) and have taken up bo staff spinning as well as other weapons.I have taken up drawing and enjoy doing it in my spare time, though I am not very good at it. (Hopefuly this is better, I am not too sure that this is right either, sorry for messing up so many times)

RSkye (same as IGN)

Invited!

22 hours ago, TheHolyMeow said:

Re-application:

-I'm currently a student at SIT studying Biomedical Engineering. I'm currently performing research for my college, so between that and school I don't have much time for anything else other than Warframe/other games and reading. I do enjoy movies and shows though, and I'm trying to catch up on all of the best ones on Netflix when I can! When it comes to school I'm hard-working and determined, and overall I'm a kind person that enjoys helping others and having fun. I take a little bit to warm up to people, but once I get to know them I’m very personable and friendly! I’ve had some personal difficulties in the past that I believe have made me a much stronger and mature person, and I generally have a very humble worldview that helps me see the value in people’s opinions and stories. When I get my degree I aspire to make a difference in people’s lives, preferably on a personal level through custom prosthetics or medical devices.

Thanks for reconsidering me! I hope I make a great fit for the clan 🙂

Invited!

17 hours ago, Noace_ said:

Hi, I'd like to join this clan

IGN: Noace_

I'd like to join becuase I'm currently sitting in a dead clan, and I do like to be in an active community, I play warframe alot, mostly having fun conversation with friends, but since my clan is dead, I'd like to hop into an active clan. 

I'm an ordinary student from Taiwan, currently studying in an university, I was forced to learn English since around 5, until 15, and after that I polish my English speaking skill through medias and communities. 

I'm somewhat anti-social irl, I'd rather spend alot of time in my room when I could, because I was, and still quite is, afraid of facing peoples in real life, and that made me stays online alot.

Back in high schools, I loved reading novels, drawing some random stuff, but lost the passion and directions of almost everything in my first year in college, I'm trying to discover or bring back some habits. 

I'm interested in learning some foreign languages, I've learned a little Japanese back in my junior high, currently I am learning it deeper through a language learning app, planned to learn French, Spanish, and some more in the future.

I love vast varieties of music, although I did not learned to play any instrument formally, I've slightly learned some guitar basics back in senior high. 

Beside warframe, I love minecraft the most, I had alot of fun building stuff, making my imaginations into creations. 

While in game, I love helping players in need when I have the knowledge or powers to, I also ask and discuss questions about mechanics in game quite frequently, if there is any negative feedback, I would try my best to avoid conflicts. 

17 hours ago, DarkxideX said:

I'm nearly 31 and living somewhere in the Nevada desert. I work full time on the night shift so I find myself on Warframe when the rest of the US is asleep. I tend to get over-focused on whatever task I'm busy with to the point that some people aren't sure if it's alright to interrupt. That being said I'm always down to help answer a question or assist. I'm a sucker for Super Smash Bros in all its incarnations (I've gone down the rabbit hole of trying to figure out a "main" for myself after a recent casual tournament at someone's home) and most recently went in hard on Devil May Cry 5. I'm also into Dungeons and Dragons. My taste in comedy fluctuates wildly but I am always a sucker for dark humor, the outlandish, and memes. Also I unironically love edgy nonsense and can fully admit that a good deal of it (probably all of it) is silly.

Thanks for the feedback on the original application! Let me know if more is needed.

Please provide more information about yourself as a person. We need to know how you would fit into our community.

16 hours ago, ninjagreyfox said:

Re-application

3. I'm very friendly, kind, and respectful 20 year old from New Jersey who never holds any grudges and tries his best. I am usually an easy going person (though I can get loud from time to time out of excitement) I am rather bad at telling jokes but, I keep trying (I don't know why). I love helping others which truly gives me satisfaction. I love creative writing and art (though I don't really do art myself), watching movies, tv, and anime, music (Rock and Metal all day everyday) as well as playing singleplayer/multiplayer games like the Borderlands series (currently playing through the first one), fighting games (BlazBlue, Under Night, Mortal Kombat), Bloodborne, God of War, and Persona 5 just to name a few. I recently completed my associates in liberal arts (graduate next month) and currently trying to figure out what major I want to continue my education in when I transfer to a university (though if I ever did get the confidence/motivation to be a writer, I would seriously consider becoming a novelist). A couple of my favorite hobbies are having deep discussions with people about anything really (except politics) since I always love learning about new information or angles of thought that I never tried to think about and just taking long walks at night (find it peaceful and soothing). One quality of mine that always fascinates me is that I am always thinking, regardless of what I'm doing. This allows me to create something from nothing through thought alone. The only downside is that I tend to overthink a lot because of this but on the other hand, it allows me to come up ideas that I could use for creating stories (sorry if it's not great, never been the best when it comes to talking about myself). 

Invited!

14 hours ago, The0neWithNoName said:

RE-APPLICATION
Reason: Need more info about myself (not sure why)

About Me:
I was in Better name Pending's clan but he recruits everybody who leaves comments which means there are toxic people there as well as not so much active

New things about me:
I'm generally really wholesome, tolerant and love to hang out with people. i love chatting on discord and joke with friends. 
I like offensive humor and i don't get easily triggered.
I like helping people and will often disregard my own plans to help (both irl and in games)
I'm very adaptive and can easily adapt to new community, meta and so on.
I'm extremely friendly and forgive easily.
You wish to be my friend? just be nice to me and i will think of you as a friend.
I do own a mic and am fully willing to speak, but i dont mind typing either.
i speak fluent english and speak somewhat loud and fast.
I'm very cooperative and am a good team leader.
For a number of things i'm also a good teacher and have a lot of patience.
I play games for fun, not to win so i dont mind if i play with someone who isnt very skilled
The only thing i HATE is toxic people who S#&$ on others for no or little reason.

I'm never toxic and if some inconvenience happens i just shake it off and try and fix it.
If others are mean to me i just try and befriend them and calm them down, if that doesnt work i just ignore them and dont attack back.
I'm a huge pacifist.
I also swear like a sailor and use sarcasm a lot, but dont let that scare you, im actually really nice.
I never talk S#&$, not in your face, not behind your back but i will say good things about you behind your back

Invited!

As for the reason to request more information, if you notice other accepted applications you'll see that they gave us a general idea of what they might bring into our community as people, not as players. In your first application you just spoke of our admins and liking Shy's videos. That doesn't answer question 3 at all. In fact it entirely missed the point.

11 hours ago, Aapenkop3 said:

1 IGN: Aapenkop3

2:i would like to be in an active clan because i'm a returning player and know no one who  still plays warframe and this seem to be a very active community

3: i have a hard time to come out of my shell socially,English is not my native language (its dutch) but im working on it and this seem like a good place to learn more, i have 4 cats (they are very cute), i play a lot of warthunder and other games i like making new friends and my  jokes are puntacular 😉

4: steam name :Apenkop3 

11 hours ago, Air.D.Dragon said:

Updated:

I am from Romania, i am interested in a lot of domains and i am always open to learn something new from anybody. I like to make animations/drawings. Eaven if i like to draw i work as engineer and i enjoy life doing offroad in my free time. I finished university of mechatronics. I love movies and outdoor sports

I am a competitive type of person and i always look for new posibilities to afirm myself in game and also in various domains like: auto, drawing, universe, life, psichology.

9 hours ago, ChadTheGreat said:

well looks like I'm doing this again

1)IGN: ChadTheGreat

2)I would like to join the clan again because I returned to Warframe after being burnt out for a while and I honestly REALLY missed interacting with some people there and besides nothing can replace this beautiful #*!%ed up clan and of course, I really love watching shy even though I was not playing the game and this channel really grew with me like I've been watching ever since her first channel that was sadly taken down for no reason  

3)alright so, I'm pretty into soccer watching and playing think its a really beautiful game and its irreplaceable for me, I also like to do stupid S#&$ in general because I'm bored most of the time so I might just go out with my friends and try a new thing no matter how dangerous or stupid it is. I am the type of guy that's just EXTREMELY cold I just don't feel anything mentally therefore I really like offensive humor and don't really mind being laughed at for being dumb, I am also pretty loud when doing anything I cant have a conversation with someone without being ear bleedingly loud but hey I like to think of it as my "special" trait. I also grew a recent interest in anime with watching Naruto and kill la kill and I also grew an interest in learning languages for some reason, and finally I like to spend countless hours just browsing YouTube mindlessly. other than that I'm just meh.

4) steam name is also ChadTheGreat 

Reinvited!

9 hours ago, _jankat_ said:

RE-APPLICATION
Attempt 3:

* My name is Jankat, i am 16 years old and i am from Turkey. I'm a very chill person, i love helping and talking to people. I also love archery and drawing too, i do a lot of drawings in my free time and i want to be a graphic designer. I'm currently studying on a school and a lot of my friends love to watch movies, talk shows and series but i don't because i think watching TV and stuff is boring. I sadly have a few close friends but they are enoguh for me to be happy. I also have some friends that i meet on social media / computer and we all like dark humor / sarcastic jokes but even i do love sarcastic jokes sometimes i don't get it. I don't like being the center of attention, i like visiting new places, i like listening music so much and i listen to almost every type of songs.
* My steam nick is: Jankat ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/jankat555/ )

I am sorry but we'll have to pass on your application this time around.

44 minutes ago, K0rvax_Prime said:

1. K0rvax_Prime

2.  I last played warframe years ago on a different platform and my clan has since vanished. One of the main reason or even THE main reason I love warframe is the community. I first realised this when I was recruited to a clan randomly at 5 AM and ended up having the most fun I've ever had in a video game up to that point that night. The following year was an absolutely amazing experience. My clanmates taught me everything I know about the game and made me really realise how much I love it. I've tried looking for a clan to reignite that spark but so far no success. I like Shy's content on youtube so I was catching up on a lot of missed videos and realised she has a clan which is now recruiting and I decided that I cannot afford to miss this opportunity.

3. I'm an 18 year old student studying Computer Science and Mathematics, both of which are a passion of mine. I'm somewhat of an introvert, I love socializing but it can be hard for me to be the first one to reach out to people which is why things like clans or guilds are great opportunities for me to make some friends in-game and have a fun conversation. I obviously love playing video games, it's been an important part of my life, as well as watching movies and reading. Always had a fascination with science, mathematics and physics and the sci-fi genre in particular which is part of why warframe and similar games like Destiny always appealed to me so much. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I want to do with my life and even though sometimes it can be a struggle I try to enjoy every moment I can. I hope that whatever I end up doing one day I can inspire people the same way a lot of people inspire me. In general I just like talking to people and am a pretty easy going guy and always happy to help a person out, in-game or not.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060065691/

Invited!

RE-APPLICATION (Third time's the charm)

3. Some things about me:

I am a 22-year-old art major at UC Irvine. I work part-time for a job that doesn't pay enough for the things I have to go through. I am neck-deep in student debt. I like to keep to myself most if not all of the time. I don't talk much and tend to avoid human interaction as much as possible, but once we're friends, I'd never shut up. I hate drama and gossip, there's already enough of that stuff at work. As someone who has played competitive games for years, the only two types of people whom I despise in gaming are trolls and rage quitters. Generally, I am a fairly pleasant person to be around once we get to know each other and since none of my friends has left me, I figure I'm not doing that bad of a job. I am a huge history nerd and I have a huge collection of history memes on my phone; nobody understands those memes whenever I show them but I do it anyway. Drawing is my second hobby besides gaming, I like to design sci-fi and futuristic spaceships and robots. I am hoping that one day I can find a job as a concept artist at a videogame studio.

Archived