Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

3 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

Please provide more information about yourself as a person. We need to know how you would fit into our community

Sorry for the confusion. I will combine the other parts into here so there's less scrolling around.

1. In-game alias: DarkxideX

2. My interest in the clan is twofold. For one I enjoy Shy's videos and feel that her opinion on weapons, mods, and content in the game match my own pretty well (learned about my secondary weapon of choice Staticor through her videos). And second, I feel that I need to branch out and be part of a clan of active and reliable Warframe players after too much time  using an empty dojo for trades.

3. I'm normally a pretty quiet person in regular day-to-day. When I get into something I get pretty animated and excited. I work full time. Typically my free time is at home (video games or browsing through videos/websites or both). Regardless of work or home I enjoy listening to podcasts. I'm easily absorbed into true crime or comedy. If I have music playing I'm at peace. Lately I'm looking for the next thing to improve in my life whether it be something at my home or tied to myself or my lifestyle. 

I'm 31 and living somewhere in the Nevada desert. I work full time on the night shift so I find myself on Warframe when the rest of the US is asleep. I tend to get over-focused on whatever task I'm busy with to the point that some people aren't sure if it's alright to interrupt. That being said I'm always down to help answer a question or assist. I'm a sucker for Super Smash Bros in all its incarnations (I've gone down the rabbit hole of trying to figure out a "main" for myself after a recent casual tournament at someone's home) and most recently went in hard on Devil May Cry 5. I'm also into Dungeons and Dragons. My taste in comedy fluctuates wildly but I am always a sucker for dark humor, the outlandish, and memes. Also I unironically love edgy nonsense and can fully admit that a good deal of it (probably all of it) is silly.

I'm normally a pretty quiet person. I tend to keep to myself in social situations though I do my best to get involved and contribute. I am upbeat for those around me and try to help others in spite of however I might be feeling. I have anxieties and can sometimes linger on grim stuff and in the same breath do what I can to avoid bringing others with me in times when I am feeling blue so to speak. Usually I will be pretty jokey and keep things lighter as a result.

4. Current Steam alias: D-LUCKS∅

Apologies for the addendums. I hope I am a good fit!

RE-APPLICATION Take 3 lol
Reason: Needed more info about myself / not about warframe

Hello there, I'm Apolo, playing warframe for about a year now MR 19 looking to apply to the clan.

1. What is your in-game alias?
ApoloAmoram

2. Why do you want to join our clan?
I enjoy shy's humor and the community inside the clan (I've got multiple friends within this clan who introduced me to warframe). Always active in-game with my previous Dojo having mostly inactive members so joining this clan with my mates would be great.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
Awkward sad boy. But really just a broke college student majoring in Immunology and Biochemistry. Very easy to get along with and will personally help out any members that directly PM me in-game as I did with my previous clan (I seldom respond if not directed towards myself i.e. Region chat). 21 years old, Australia based. I'm the Gordon Ramsay of cooking if Gordon was a 4 foot tall Filipino elf with missing limbs and no thumbs.

A little bit more info about myself- I enjoy hiking/camping with a particular interest in spending time with friends be it indoors or outdoors. Will be studying full time Honours in Medicine in about 3 months time. During the course of my research into gastrointestinal metabolism, my relax and unwind period if I'm not doing so enjoying cooking meals with friends, visiting their places and discussing work-related topics with them is going to the gym early in the mornings and have a regular routine that I follow to keep structure in my day to day life.

I'm currently learning how to play the guitar in hopes of obtaining a new hobby and challenging myself with a new instrument other than Piano which I have already learnt the basics of. I enjoy listening to #Logic and the band "in this moment" when I'm not busy trying to learn how to play the guitar. I like to do new things every week which comes with my personality of being a very outgoing person always looking for something new to do and just enjoy anything as long as it's with friends, good company, good food.

I used to write poetry as well as a kid, but has since dropped the hobby as I didn't find much fulfillment in it nowadays and would much rather enjoy a good mystery/horror novel/movie.
I also enjoy travelling around to new places and have recently gone to South Korea as part of my University program, once again exploring new things with new friends, something I'm very passionate about. I'll be doing Bouldering sometime this year too! Ironic since I hate heights but hey, always good to face your fears.

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?
Galaxy939 (Trojancake7 nickname)

1. IGN: joegrenda

2. I'd like to join the clan because I've been a long time fan of Shy's videos and her streams. My current clan has become mostly inactive and I'd love to be part of a more active community (with shining role models like Shy to look up to).

3. I'm pretty balanced when it comes to being introverted vs. extroverted. I love hanging out with friends and meeting new people but I also appreciate taking a day off to just unwind and play games/watch YouTube. I enjoy interacting with other members of the Warframe community and helping out new players by supplying mods/blueprints they need to get started. I try to be as helpful as possible to those in need and I have a tendency to give away stuff if people are nice. I binge games for a while and then take short breaks in order to keep my life together (barely). I enjoy farming endlessly for no real reason and deep conversations if the other party is willing to reciprocate. As a conversationalist, I like to have debates as long as all parties are civil, I don't really enjoy conflict. My music and game tastes vary wildly, from classical to glitch hop and from 4X Strategy to indie rogue likes. As for religion and politics, all I have to say is: All glory to Mag!

4. Steam: Joe Grenda (https://steamcommunity.com/id/joegrenda/)

RE-APPLICATION Take 2, words are hard. If theres anything else i should put please tell me , i havent done this before this and im bad at talking about myself :l

1 IGN: Aapenkop3

2: i would like to be in an active clan because i'm a returning player and know no one who still plays warframe and this seem to be a very active community with friendly people.

3: i have a hard time to come out of my shell socially and English is not my native language (its dutch), but im working on it and this seem like a good place to learn more. Nickname is Apen , i live in the Netherlands, i have 4 cats ( Winnie, Tiger, Flix, and Knoretje , mostly they are cute and chill but Winnie is ridiculously hyper), i play a lot of games since i have way to much time on my hands (warthunder, borderlands games, CS:GO, The Escapist 2).

I like making new friends and meeting new people online, love listening to music while i game (Metal, Some Pop, Nightcore), love any food thats got noodles, and my jokes are puntacular 😉

4: steam name :Apenkop3

10 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

As for the reason to request more information, if you notice other accepted applications you'll see that they gave us a general idea of what they might bring into our community as people, not as players. In your first application you just spoke of our admins and liking Shy's videos. That doesn't answer question 3 at all. In fact it entirely missed the point

Oooooh
Ok, sorry, my bad
been going through a lot lately and my concentration isn't the greatest
Sorry for the inconvenience

Reapplication (Messing up the answer in question 3, sorry about that)

-IGN: Kayuer

- 1) I love Shy's video and her streams  2) I just got back from a hiatus from warframe (got back when nightwave started) and I want to join a livelier clan and then I saw the recruitment thread from Shy's twitter 3) I like the clan logo

- I am more of an introvert, I need time to warm up to people, my friends said I am nice and friendly once I get to know them more.  I am currently doing my doctoral degree on Mathematics and working as a Teaching assistant. Most of my time went to doing research, study and helping my students out. I loving teaching students and helping them understand the materials. I played a lot of bad MMO when I was young and I played some games from time to time but not really serious. I finally got addicted to warframe when I started my doctoral program and been here ever since. I started watching streams on twitch (mostly brozime and shy's stream) and started to branch out and played more games, like Slay the spire, the division (not yet 2, because dont have time), dauntless. Besides gaming and maths, I started working out recently, 2-3 times per week. I love working out with my friends and getting fit. Also, I like reading novels online, sometimes I just spent a whole morning on Saturday reading in my bed. 

Thanks for considering me. 

Re-Application:

Akselsky

Mainly looking for an active clan that I could relate to somehow, compared to some random clan I've never heard in my life. This one at least has one thing in common, and from what I've seen, it's pretty friendly enough :]

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
A guy that really doesn't take stuff seriously, really. I try to goof off most of the time. Mostly quiet guy, but I have no issue engaging in conversations.
I'm a Game Designer student in University, first year, figured out I like drawing. I have three years in Programming, mostly C#. Lowkey weeb.
I spend most of my day either working or gaming (whenever I can). I enjoy shooters mostly, played Nier recently and my heart is still trying to recover from that.
Lowkey vegan. I still eat meat no issues, but my girlfriend, who's been with me for 5 years, is vegan and I respect her regarding her stance, so whenever I can, I tend to choose a vegan dish.
22 year old, portuguese, birthday on the 23rd of this month. Senior Moderator of the Discord server of /r/NewTubers for 2 years (I think?), having a group of people I work with moderating, me being their Senior, I help them whenever I can and try to lead them to create a better community. The community itself is very against sub4sub, it's really just to help people improve by giving them feedback on stuff and whatnot (meaning that advertisement is not allowed).
3 years in Music, mostly guitar, some piano.
1 year working as an editor for some YouTube channels (none mine).

Not too good at writing these things, apparently, considering it's taking me a while to write these |:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/akselsky/

My application:

iLightning13 - I made this account 5 years ago when I was 13 and I've never worked up the courage to spend the plat to change it 😅

I've been looking for a community to join in the game. Been in my own little solo clan for a number of months and found it quite lonely. I'd like to be part of a larger WF community that I can talk to and be mates with. I'd especially like to join a community that has a range of high and low level players because I enjoy discussing high end content in the game but I also like talking to newer players about their experience in the game and explaining stuff about the game to them - I was helped a lot when I played WF for the first time in 2013 and when I came back last year I was helped a lot too, and I enjoy when I get to do the same for others now that I've progressed.

I'm an English sixth-former who's about to do their A-Levels. I'm doing Computer Science which is what I'm going to study at university afterwards (and hopefully get a job in).

Currently, the only online game I play is Warframe. There isn't enough time in the day for me to play any more than one live service game so I stick to the one that I love. However, I enjoy picking up new solo player games in my spare time too, like Spider Man, Deus Ex, and Hellblade.

Outside of gaming, my main hobbies are doing karate, playing piano and going to watch films. I'm a complete sucker for Marvel films and comic book films in general because my dad wouldn't end up seeing them if I didn't go with him 🤣. I'm also probably about 35% weeb - I've got no waifu, don't argue about who's best girl, but I like HeroAca and that kind of stuff.

As for personality, I'm one of those friends who's mean because they love you deep down. I'm sarcastic and make self-deprecating jokes. All that said, I'm always conscious to not be rude and try and make people laugh because that makes me happy. I think that as a person I'm quite hard-working, especially academically, as I want to make sure I've got a good future ahead of me. I'd also say I'm mostly outgoing - I used to be very introverted but I've grown to be a lot more confident in myself over the last couple of years though I still have some way to go.

Cheers for reading my application!

1. IGN: Sopheric

2. I'd like to join the clan because I have going solo for quite a while now since my previous clan went inactive and I have being trying to find a more active community that I can enjoy grinding through the game with while getting advice every now and then and maybe share a few laughs along the way. Being a huge fan of Shy and all her content on Youtube and enjoying tuning into her Art streams on Twitch with Blaze and DK, I believe her clan would be just what I would looking for.

3. I'm a 19 years old guy who's going on to study a bachelor's in Medical Bioscience three months from now. It's been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember to be able to pursue a career working in a medical laboratory aiding others in need. It's kinda ending up being a motto of mine to always try and help people as much as I can. Ironically though, I can be quite a quiet person who will mostly keep to himself because I'm just plain shy (and have social anxiety) but I like getting to know people and will usually jump into conversations about shared interests. Outside of warframe, I like to play 4X strategy and adventure games or really anything that has a good story going for it like Night in the Woods, Oxenfree and my favourite so far, Oneshot. Other than that, I'm simply an avid photographer who's also trying to improve his saxophone playing and will usually be caught unwinding with a good film or series and an good ol' cup of coffee.

4. Same as IGN. (https://steamcommunity.com/id/pH257/ )

23 hours ago, FireflyFRV said:

RE-APPLICATION (Third time's the charm)

1. IGN: FireflyFRV

2. I just started playing Warframe in January and fell in love with it. I would love to be part of a large and active community and perhaps make some new friends along the way. The only two Warframe content creators that I genuinely enjoy watching are probably Leyzar for his build guides and Shy for her sarcasm and verbal abuse. I am willing to do anything to join this clan and get that sweet sweet clan emblem including selling my soul to the devil.

3. Some things about me:

I am a 22-year-old art major at UC Irvine. I work part-time for a job that doesn't pay enough for the things I have to go through. I am neck-deep in student debt. I like to keep to myself most if not all of the time. I don't talk much and tend to avoid human interaction as much as possible, but once we're friends, I'd never shut up. I hate drama and gossip, there's already enough of that stuff at work. As someone who has played competitive games for years, the only two types of people whom I despise in gaming are trolls and rage quitters. Generally, I am a fairly pleasant person to be around once we get to know each other and since none of my friends has left me, I figure I'm not doing that bad of a job. I am a huge history nerd and I have a huge collection of history memes on my phone; nobody understands those memes whenever I show them but I do it anyway. Drawing is my second hobby besides gaming, I like to design sci-fi and futuristic spaceships and robots. I am hoping that one day I can find a job as a concept artist at a videogame studio.

4. My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129666709/

I am sorry but we are going to have to pass on your application.

20 hours ago, DarkxideX said:

Sorry for the confusion. I will combine the other parts into here so there's less scrolling around.

1. In-game alias: DarkxideX

2. My interest in the clan is twofold. For one I enjoy Shy's videos and feel that her opinion on weapons, mods, and content in the game match my own pretty well (learned about my secondary weapon of choice Staticor through her videos). And second, I feel that I need to branch out and be part of a clan of active and reliable Warframe players after too much time  using an empty dojo for trades.

3. I'm normally a pretty quiet person in regular day-to-day. When I get into something I get pretty animated and excited. I work full time. Typically my free time is at home (video games or browsing through videos/websites or both). Regardless of work or home I enjoy listening to podcasts. I'm easily absorbed into true crime or comedy. If I have music playing I'm at peace. Lately I'm looking for the next thing to improve in my life whether it be something at my home or tied to myself or my lifestyle. 

I'm 31 and living somewhere in the Nevada desert. I work full time on the night shift so I find myself on Warframe when the rest of the US is asleep. I tend to get over-focused on whatever task I'm busy with to the point that some people aren't sure if it's alright to interrupt. That being said I'm always down to help answer a question or assist. I'm a sucker for Super Smash Bros in all its incarnations (I've gone down the rabbit hole of trying to figure out a "main" for myself after a recent casual tournament at someone's home) and most recently went in hard on Devil May Cry 5. I'm also into Dungeons and Dragons. My taste in comedy fluctuates wildly but I am always a sucker for dark humor, the outlandish, and memes. Also I unironically love edgy nonsense and can fully admit that a good deal of it (probably all of it) is silly.

I'm normally a pretty quiet person. I tend to keep to myself in social situations though I do my best to get involved and contribute. I am upbeat for those around me and try to help others in spite of however I might be feeling. I have anxieties and can sometimes linger on grim stuff and in the same breath do what I can to avoid bringing others with me in times when I am feeling blue so to speak. Usually I will be pretty jokey and keep things lighter as a result.

4. Current Steam alias: D-LUCKS∅

Apologies for the addendums. I hope I am a good fit!

20 hours ago, ApoloAmoram said:

RE-APPLICATION Take 3 lol
Reason: Needed more info about myself / not about warframe

Hello there, I'm Apolo, playing warframe for about a year now MR 19 looking to apply to the clan.

ApoloAmoram

I enjoy shy's humor and the community inside the clan (I've got multiple friends within this clan who introduced me to warframe). Always active in-game with my previous Dojo having mostly inactive members so joining this clan with my mates would be great.

Awkward sad boy. But really just a broke college student majoring in Immunology and Biochemistry. Very easy to get along with and will personally help out any members that directly PM me in-game as I did with my previous clan (I seldom respond if not directed towards myself i.e. Region chat). 21 years old, Australia based. I'm the Gordon Ramsay of cooking if Gordon was a 4 foot tall Filipino elf with missing limbs and no thumbs.

A little bit more info about myself- I enjoy hiking/camping with a particular interest in spending time with friends be it indoors or outdoors. Will be studying full time Honours in Medicine in about 3 months time. During the course of my research into gastrointestinal metabolism, my relax and unwind period if I'm not doing so enjoying cooking meals with friends, visiting their places and discussing work-related topics with them is going to the gym early in the mornings and have a regular routine that I follow to keep structure in my day to day life.

I'm currently learning how to play the guitar in hopes of obtaining a new hobby and challenging myself with a new instrument other than Piano which I have already learnt the basics of. I enjoy listening to #Logic and the band "in this moment" when I'm not busy trying to learn how to play the guitar. I like to do new things every week which comes with my personality of being a very outgoing person always looking for something new to do and just enjoy anything as long as it's with friends, good company, good food.

I used to write poetry as well as a kid, but has since dropped the hobby as I didn't find much fulfillment in it nowadays and would much rather enjoy a good mystery/horror novel/movie.
I also enjoy travelling around to new places and have recently gone to South Korea as part of my University program, once again exploring new things with new friends, something I'm very passionate about. I'll be doing Bouldering sometime this year too! Ironic since I hate heights but hey, always good to face your fears.

Galaxy939 (Trojancake7 nickname)

16 hours ago, joegrenda said:

1. IGN: joegrenda

2. I'd like to join the clan because I've been a long time fan of Shy's videos and her streams. My current clan has become mostly inactive and I'd love to be part of a more active community (with shining role models like Shy to look up to).

3. I'm pretty balanced when it comes to being introverted vs. extroverted. I love hanging out with friends and meeting new people but I also appreciate taking a day off to just unwind and play games/watch YouTube. I enjoy interacting with other members of the Warframe community and helping out new players by supplying mods/blueprints they need to get started. I try to be as helpful as possible to those in need and I have a tendency to give away stuff if people are nice. I binge games for a while and then take short breaks in order to keep my life together (barely). I enjoy farming endlessly for no real reason and deep conversations if the other party is willing to reciprocate. As a conversationalist, I like to have debates as long as all parties are civil, I don't really enjoy conflict. My music and game tastes vary wildly, from classical to glitch hop and from 4X Strategy to indie rogue likes. As for religion and politics, all I have to say is: All glory to Mag!

4. Steam: Joe Grenda (https://steamcommunity.com/id/joegrenda/)

Invited!

16 hours ago, Aapenkop3 said:

RE-APPLICATION Take 2, words are hard. If theres anything else i should put please tell me , i havent done this before this and im bad at talking about myself :l

1 IGN: Aapenkop3

2: i would like to be in an active clan because i'm a returning player and know no one who still plays warframe and this seem to be a very active community with friendly people.

3: i have a hard time to come out of my shell socially and English is not my native language (its dutch), but im working on it and this seem like a good place to learn more. Nickname is Apen , i live in the Netherlands, i have 4 cats ( Winnie, Tiger, Flix, and Knoretje , mostly they are cute and chill but Winnie is ridiculously hyper), i play a lot of games since i have way to much time on my hands (warthunder, borderlands games, CS:GO, The Escapist 2).

I like making new friends and meeting new people online, love listening to music while i game (Metal, Some Pop, Nightcore), love any food thats got noodles, and my jokes are puntacular 😉

4: steam name :Apenkop3

Invited!

13 hours ago, Kayuer said:

Reapplication (Messing up the answer in question 3, sorry about that)

-IGN: Kayuer

- 1) I love Shy's video and her streams  2) I just got back from a hiatus from warframe (got back when nightwave started) and I want to join a livelier clan and then I saw the recruitment thread from Shy's twitter 3) I like the clan logo

- I am more of an introvert, I need time to warm up to people, my friends said I am nice and friendly once I get to know them more.  I am currently doing my doctoral degree on Mathematics and working as a Teaching assistant. Most of my time went to doing research, study and helping my students out. I loving teaching students and helping them understand the materials. I played a lot of bad MMO when I was young and I played some games from time to time but not really serious. I finally got addicted to warframe when I started my doctoral program and been here ever since. I started watching streams on twitch (mostly brozime and shy's stream) and started to branch out and played more games, like Slay the spire, the division (not yet 2, because dont have time), dauntless. Besides gaming and maths, I started working out recently, 2-3 times per week. I love working out with my friends and getting fit. Also, I like reading novels online, sometimes I just spent a whole morning on Saturday reading in my bed. 

Thanks for considering me. 

Invited!

11 hours ago, Akselsky said:

Re-Application:

Akselsky

Mainly looking for an active clan that I could relate to somehow, compared to some random clan I've never heard in my life. This one at least has one thing in common, and from what I've seen, it's pretty friendly enough :]

A guy that really doesn't take stuff seriously, really. I try to goof off most of the time. Mostly quiet guy, but I have no issue engaging in conversations.
I'm a Game Designer student in University, first year, figured out I like drawing. I have three years in Programming, mostly C#. Lowkey weeb.
I spend most of my day either working or gaming (whenever I can). I enjoy shooters mostly, played Nier recently and my heart is still trying to recover from that.
Lowkey vegan. I still eat meat no issues, but my girlfriend, who's been with me for 5 years, is vegan and I respect her regarding her stance, so whenever I can, I tend to choose a vegan dish.
22 year old, portuguese, birthday on the 23rd of this month. Senior Moderator of the Discord server of /r/NewTubers for 2 years (I think?), having a group of people I work with moderating, me being their Senior, I help them whenever I can and try to lead them to create a better community. The community itself is very against sub4sub, it's really just to help people improve by giving them feedback on stuff and whatnot (meaning that advertisement is not allowed).
3 years in Music, mostly guitar, some piano.
1 year working as an editor for some YouTube channels (none mine).

Not too good at writing these things, apparently, considering it's taking me a while to write these |:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/akselsky/

Invited!

8 hours ago, iLightning13 said:

My application:

iLightning13 - I made this account 5 years ago when I was 13 and I've never worked up the courage to spend the plat to change it 😅

I've been looking for a community to join in the game. Been in my own little solo clan for a number of months and found it quite lonely. I'd like to be part of a larger WF community that I can talk to and be mates with. I'd especially like to join a community that has a range of high and low level players because I enjoy discussing high end content in the game but I also like talking to newer players about their experience in the game and explaining stuff about the game to them - I was helped a lot when I played WF for the first time in 2013 and when I came back last year I was helped a lot too, and I enjoy when I get to do the same for others now that I've progressed.

I'm an English sixth-former who's about to do their A-Levels. I'm doing Computer Science which is what I'm going to study at university afterwards (and hopefully get a job in).

Currently, the only online game I play is Warframe. There isn't enough time in the day for me to play any more than one live service game so I stick to the one that I love. However, I enjoy picking up new solo player games in my spare time too, like Spider Man, Deus Ex, and Hellblade.

Outside of gaming, my main hobbies are doing karate, playing piano and going to watch films. I'm a complete sucker for Marvel films and comic book films in general because my dad wouldn't end up seeing them if I didn't go with him 🤣. I'm also probably about 35% weeb - I've got no waifu, don't argue about who's best girl, but I like HeroAca and that kind of stuff.

As for personality, I'm one of those friends who's mean because they love you deep down. I'm sarcastic and make self-deprecating jokes. All that said, I'm always conscious to not be rude and try and make people laugh because that makes me happy. I think that as a person I'm quite hard-working, especially academically, as I want to make sure I've got a good future ahead of me. I'd also say I'm mostly outgoing - I used to be very introverted but I've grown to be a lot more confident in myself over the last couple of years though I still have some way to go.

Please read the application rules. You can't apply if you are still in a clan.

3 hours ago, Sopheric said:

1. IGN: Sopheric

2. I'd like to join the clan because I have going solo for quite a while now since my previous clan went inactive and I have being trying to find a more active community that I can enjoy grinding through the game with while getting advice every now and then and maybe share a few laughs along the way. Being a huge fan of Shy and all her content on Youtube and enjoying tuning into her Art streams on Twitch with Blaze and DK, I believe her clan would be just what I would looking for.

3. I'm a 19 years old guy who's going on to study a bachelor's in Medical Bioscience three months from now. It's been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember to be able to pursue a career working in a medical laboratory aiding others in need. It's kinda ending up being a motto of mine to always try and help people as much as I can. Ironically though, I can be quite a quiet person who will mostly keep to himself because I'm just plain shy (and have social anxiety) but I like getting to know people and will usually jump into conversations about shared interests. Outside of warframe, I like to play 4X strategy and adventure games or really anything that has a good story going for it like Night in the Woods, Oxenfree and my favourite so far, Oneshot. Other than that, I'm simply an avid photographer who's also trying to improve his saxophone playing and will usually be caught unwinding with a good film or series and an good ol' cup of coffee.

4. Same as IGN. (https://steamcommunity.com/id/pH257/ )

Please provide more information about yourself as a person

----------------------------ANNOUNCEMENT----------------------

We are close to reaching the recruitment cap.

Make sure to read the application rules and write the best app you can since we will be rejecting apps that don't meet the already stated requirements.

9 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

Please read the application rules. You can't apply if you are still in a clan.

Apologies, I missed that one. I've since left my clan and would like to resubmit my application, if possible:

My application number 2:

I've been looking for a community to join in the game. I was in my own little solo clan for a number of months and found it quite lonely, which I have since left as I am looking for a new clan to join. I'd like to be part of a larger WF community that I can talk to and be mates with. I'd especially like to join a community that has a range of high and low level players because I enjoy discussing high end content in the game but I also like talking to newer players about their experience in the game and explaining stuff about the game to them - I was helped a lot when I played WF for the first time in 2013 and when I came back last year I was helped a lot too, and I enjoy when I get to do the same for others now that I've progressed.

13 hours ago, iLightning13 said:

Apologies, I missed that one. I've since left my clan and would like to resubmit my application, if possible:

My application number 2:

I've been looking for a community to join in the game. I was in my own little solo clan for a number of months and found it quite lonely, which I have since left as I am looking for a new clan to join. I'd like to be part of a larger WF community that I can talk to and be mates with. I'd especially like to join a community that has a range of high and low level players because I enjoy discussing high end content in the game but I also like talking to newer players about their experience in the game and explaining stuff about the game to them - I was helped a lot when I played WF for the first time in 2013 and when I came back last year I was helped a lot too, and I enjoy when I get to do the same for others now that I've progressed.

Invited!

• 2 months later...

Good day,I'm Virtuosus and I wish to join the clan again

-I currently play daily,3 hours a day.

-I'd like to join the clan again because I just really want to join in the community again,I've gotten my hands full during May and kinda been inactive for a bit,but now I'm have time on my hands

-I'm currently a working person,good that I didn't have kids and I enjoy few things,I like music,art and video games,movies are not really what I enjoy anymore (It kinda got boring with all that reboot that are destine to fail,pandering social agenda and stuff) and I like to spend my time with reading articles and stuff,video games too if I have extra time apart from my work.

-I played warframe for almost 3 years by now,I almost got myself to the 4k hour mark (should've spent it for a college degree instead of that,yikes)

Cort.   ---   Yes, period is included.

I've been playing Warframe for about an year now and for most of that time I've been part of a clan where I didn't have much fun. So I'm looking for a new clan to join and I figured I'd join Shy's since I've been following her content and watched her streams pretty much since my first days of Warframe. Judging by the Discord, it already looks more active and fun that my previous one, so hopefully this will get approved.
3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc

I'm 21yo, from Italy. Pretty quiet and chill person, but I can open up when I get to know people well, in which case I get quite talkative.

Currently I'm in my second year of university studying computer science. I've been always passionate about video games, mainly small indie games since they have a certain charm about them. I've been also dipping my toe into game development recently, working on some small projects and hoping that one day I might make something actually worth playing, which can prove challenging since I can't focus on a single task for long period of times, personal flaw I guess.

Aside from that, some other hobbies that I have are reading. I like mostly all genres of books, but some of my favourites are sci-fi and lovecraftian.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/cortg/

1 - IGN is LilyPaddington

2 - I'd like to join for a few different reasons, namely because Shy and the clan mods seem like cool people to be around, and I don't speak, so a clan that's used to that sounds like fun. Not to mention bragging rights.

3 - My name is Liliana, most people call me Lily. I'm a pretty laid-back person in general, but when you get me talking about game design it can be hard to shut me up. Other than Warframe, I just like games in general, but I can be pretty picky and critical. Other than my interest in games, I like music a lot, almost all kinds of music. Oh, and D&D, I love D&D... Kind of struggling with what to write about my personality, but I like to think I'm a kind and caring person, generous and helpful when I can be, but wouldn't anyone say that? Hmm... I add a bit of humor to everything I say and do unless it's the most serious of topics, and if there isn't something to talk about I usually keep to myself, but that's not to say I don't like talking to people, I just dislike small-talk.
Let's see... I can't think of much more to say about myself that I'm willing to say on a public forum, but I'm pretty much an open book in private, so if you have any questions I haven't already answered, please feel free to ask in DMs, in-game or even on Discord. I'm not a secretive person.

4 - My Steam name is the same as my IGN: LilyPaddington.

I'll leave you with an angry picture of my persona ♥Hedn5WC.png

1. What is your in-game alias?     Endy1

2. Why do you want to join our clan?     Well I have been watching Shy for a long time and since I became a patreon support and saw discord community I was shoked with friendliness and positivity in chat with some jokes and funny moments. Plus, since my dearest ghost clan has been inactive for half a year, I think it would be a good idea to join your clan.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.      I'm a 18 yo russian young man studying at a technical university. I'm quite hesitate person but once I feel myself comfortable in a new company i'm turning into a different man. IRL I look more like a lazy ass but still can be assiduous if needed I can sit for days to do my job. Besides computer games sometimes I try myself in different ways of entertainment such as photographer or artist(yet i suck but still enjoy it). Except warframe i often play in Overwatch, Dota, Black Desert and Dead by Daylight. 

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?     https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jojall/

Hey!

My IGN is Garcherblu

I want to (re)join this clan because I watch all of shy's content (adore her art as well) and know there are neat people in there.

Outside of Warframe, I like to play other games and I study game design and graphics in Uni, hence why I was yeeted out of the clan for my hiatus, was too busy. And I still collect and adore plush foxes, my collection grown from the last time I applied!

1. IGN: Gavin84
2. I would like to join this clan because I enjoy playing Warframe during my free time, however, the clan that I started playing with is now inactive, with the leader of the clan being inactive for more than 250 days. Due to this, I feel as if progress in the game is getting more and more stagnant as I find that I don't have many friends to play with and with a ever decreasing amount of possible weapons to obtain mastery rank with. So, I'd like to join an active clan where I can meet people who share a common interest in the game.
3. Overall, as a person, I enjoy socializing, however, I tend to be quite shy initially. Once I get over the initial awkward stump though, I tend to be quite talkative, especially about my many interests. I'd like to say that I'm a kind person, as I don't typically enjoy fighting with others and I try my best to be helpful where I can be. Outside of Warframe, I enjoy playing other games such as League of Legends and Terraria. 

Hello,

1. In-Game name wazza1

2. I love clans that are really laid and and cool. My other clan I was in before does not play anymore as they moved onto other video games. Our leader even left the clan and doesn't play anymore. But, still I love playing Warframe as I've been playing it since mid of 2015 and it one of the best free to play games out there. I'm also really active and play everyday. I also love to help newcomers out in Warframe as mostly they don't know how to play or what to do.

3.I'm a chill/kind guy age 21 that loves to play any type of video games out there. I'm graduating College this year and is going to work as a graphics designer. I love to play sports or watch sports team like the NBA, fishing mostly and crew. I have two pet bunnies and 2 turtles boy and girl.

optional: My steam name is VillyExo

Zero-Dos
I love Shy's videos, she's one of the few Warframe Youtubers I still enjoy watching to this day. I want to be in a clan that's active and friendly, I quite like Shy's sense of humor, so I figured I might fit in.
3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
I am 24, currently studying languages in uni, my first language is spanish.
I'm into rock, metal and grunge mainly, but also like other types of music. 
My fav shows/movies/animes are FMAB, Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, Star Wars, Adventure Time, Avatar, South Park and some others.
I like both cats and dogs, mid-big sized dogs rather than small ones.
I am not too bad at socializing, I'm rather an introvert, I try to be polite to others as much as I can.
I am neither religious nor political, and don't usually enjoy talking about these two things.

IGN: Nakaras34

I want to join the clan because I love shy's videos after being introduced to them by my partner (@RSkye, already a member of the clan & has been a patreon for years), and love warhammer. I mostly wish to join the clan to have discord access (as much I would like to pay patreon to shy, I currently only have £2 spare per month as I am a college student even with a job I have no sodding money, though I wish this were different shy deserves more than she probably gets.) in order to look at the warhammer, shy's painting is bloody amazing. 

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe etc.
In terms of things about me, I've played games for the last 13 years starting with UT:2004 and Halo:CE and have since fallen in love with computers and everything about them, working now towards my degree's in Games Development as well as Music Technology, to say the least I love tech and find it, for the most part amusing. I play a number of instruments (Guitar, Drums, Piano(badly), Bass Guitar, nothing really to say about these, only been playing music for about 4-5 years, starting on drums, self teaching everything other than drums, just have fun playing them.
Personality wise, I enjoy gaming with other people, I'm in multiple groups that I've grown close with over-time and enjoy the company of as often as I can get (though to my demise, they don't play Warframe... nor can I convince them to), helping new players and not being a jerk cough ass**** about it, have had a few experiences like this myself, can really put you off of things, but hey, you live and learn, I have a lot patience with people when it's needed and will help when requested of me gladly. One of the things I find the most rewarding is watching people grow, watching as their skills and most of the time knowledge grows.

Steam Alias: Nakaras (can add numbers to identify if needing to add on Steam)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope it has everything you are looking for o7 (salute).

Hey, my ign is Echoesofreality25.

Im a 22 year old dude from California and I work hard at a rail station and I, been going through a rough time recently. I love pizza, youtube, hanging out with friends in disc, and just generally being chill as possible

really want to join this clan cause I love shy, and have a friend in here, wanna be in a solid clan and just have a good time, thanks.

my steam alias is Flow, just Flow

Archived