Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

1. IGN: Aprezz

2. I'd like to join this clan because I enjoy Shy's videos, I enjoy Warframe, and I want to be involved with a welcoming community. I was a part of the clan for a while but left to join Better Clan Pending. I want to join again because I honestly prefer CS.

3. I am trying to socialize more and I would like to make friends. I like various video games, and I enjoy helping people. I'm entering my junior year in high school and I'm doing a vocational course for computer science and networking.

4. My Steam alias is Rhi.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Ingame alias is the same as here, Denosaurus813

I want to join the clan because like most other people attempting to join, I like Quiette Shy's videos. (been Quiette Shallow for a while now but it just feels better to address as Quiette Shy) Additionally, the clan I was in has died off for the second time and I'd like to be part of a clan I know will be reliably active.

I started playing Warframe at some point around The Silver Grove update, and it has easily become my most played game. Outside of Warframe, I play Stellaris, Stardew Valley, and I don't know how well known this one is but For the King as well. I like to help people when they need it although I'm absolutely not the most capable of doing so. 

EDIT: Now realizing I should include more info about me as a human, reading recent responses. I'm going into senior year of high school this August the day before my birthday, sadly. During the school season, I mostly play on the weekends, expectedly. Out of high school, I'm planning on going to college to be a future game designer. Video games are a lot of my life.

Don't really know how to close this all that well so, uh, I hope I get in!

On 2019-07-16 at 8:40 PM, ItsYaBoiBimmy said:

Sorry about that!

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
I'm 20 years old currently in my sophomore year at university. I've lived in the U.S. for as long as I can remember, but I'd love to travel more once I graduated. In addition to video games (such as Warframe) and watching various shows, I do like to draw casually on the side sometimes. I also enjoy playing frisbee or billiards with some friends. However, I tend to be quiet to the point where you could think that I'm inactive, but I swear that's not the case. I get pretty anxious talking to people both IRL and online, but I think it's time for me to break out of my shell in a way. Mental health has not been my strong suit, but I've been getting better by taking life slow and easy, and having fun. A community centered around a game I enjoy sounds like a great method for me to get more socially active. I play the game somewhat casually, but I think that's because I'm probably always playing alone. I think being a part of an active clan will light a fire in me that will make me play lots more while enjoying with others. Life is pretty alright so far, but in the future I'd like to get into building PCs or something similar, if not I will probably get into programming. I enjoy helping people as well, so if there's anything an MR 18 who's barely forma'd anything, I'd love to help!

Thank you

Invited!

Hey, I'd really like to join. 

1. My IGN is Nollandross
2. I'm a fan of Shy's videos and I want to be part of a more active clan in Warframe. 
3. I am into networking and movies, lots of animated weeb films. I like talking about lore for games, Warframe or otherwise, books and films and I think it's fun to speculate on theories with others. I also like helping new players in game when I can. 
4. My Steam Name is also Nollandross.

37 minutes ago, Sucaru said:

My IGN is Sucaru, and I've been playing Warframe off and on since 2013. 

I've been through a small number of clans and I find that they are very rarely what I'm looking for. To be blunt, I'm not applying to join because I'm a giant fan of Shy or her work. I'm a "once in a while viewer" at best. I'm far more interested in a clan/discord that is actually active. Many of my friends don't really play Warframe, and it'd be great to make new friends to play with. I've got about 1k hours in the game, and I think it's about time to find a proper clan to be with, instead of ones with 100 members and 2 online.

As for more about myself, I'm a college student, 23, in for a programming degree. I play/DM D&D games twice a week, usually. D&D is my absolute lifeblood. I live and breathe astronomy. I have a steam library so large I'm honestly scared of it. I played in marching band in high school. I'm the quintessential nerd, basically. I'm a huge advocate for controllers on PC, especially the Steam Controller. I have a history of RSI, and keyboard & mouse isn't always the best for me. 

Thanks for considering!

Please provide more information about yourself as a person

26 minutes ago, Aprezz said:

1. IGN: Aprezz

2. I'd like to join this clan because I enjoy Shy's videos, I enjoy Warframe, and I want to be involved with a welcoming community. I was a part of the clan for a while but left to join Better Clan Pending. I want to join again because I honestly prefer CS.

3. I am trying to socialize more and I would like to make friends. I like various video games, and I enjoy helping people. I'm entering my junior year in high school and I'm doing a vocational course for computer science and networking.

4. My Steam alias is Rhi.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Invited!

21 minutes ago, Denosaurus813 said:

Ingame alias is the same as here, Denosaurus813

I want to join the clan because like most other people attempting to join, I like Quiette Shy's videos. (been Quiette Shallow for a while now but it just feels better to address as Quiette Shy) Additionally, the clan I was in has died off for the second time and I'd like to be part of a clan I know will be reliably active.

I started playing Warframe at some point around The Silver Grove update, and it has easily become my most played game. Outside of Warframe, I play Stellaris, Stardew Valley, and I don't know how well known this one is but For the King as well. I like to help people when they need it although I'm absolutely not the most capable of doing so. 

Don't really know how to close this all that well so, uh, I hope I get in!

Please reformulate question 3. As it already states we are interested in hearing about you as a person, not about warframe

52 minutes ago, Nollandross said:

Hey, I'd really like to join. 

1. My IGN is Nollandross
2. I'm a fan of Shy's videos and I want to be part of a more active clan in Warframe. 
3. I am into networking and movies, lots of animated weeb films. I like talking about lore for games, Warframe or otherwise, books and films and I think it's fun to speculate on theories with others. I also like helping new players in game when I can. 
4. My Steam Name is also Nollandross.

2 minutes ago, Puurrfect said:

Please reformulate question 3. As it already states we are interested in hearing about you as a person, not about warframe

oh, i guess my edit didnt go through, i edited it 10 mins later, but here you go:

I'm going into senior year of high school this August the day before my birthday, sadly. During the school season, I mostly play on the weekends, expectedly. Out of high school, I'm planning on going to college to be a future game designer. Video games are a lot of my life.

1 minute ago, Puurrfect said:

Sure. I live in the US and have all my life. I've struggled with mental health ever since I was young, and gaming has always been something of an outlet for me. I enjoy basically all music, especially synthwave and jazz hop. I like to think I'm a pretty engaging, decent person to be around, but it can be hard for me to socialize with new people, but it's been something I've been slowly working on since I went back to college. Applying here is a bit of an attempt to get myself to meet more people and get out of that headspace, along with things like D&D. I've never really felt a sense of belonging in any gaming community and it's something I'm actively looking for now, if just to make some of the more tedious grinds in warframe a bit more bearable.

IGN- nalinrawat

Steam ID- nalinrawat

Why i want to join the clan- Well i have been playing Warframe for about 3 years now ya i know it's not that long as compared to the other veterans but i have always been a fan of shy, dk, and all the other memetastic people in our community. I once met a member from your and out of curiosity i asked him what was it like being part of the clan he said it's fun beyond comparison. Since then i always wanted to be a part of your clan not just because of shy but because of all the fun people that are now part of your clan

About me- Well I am a journalism student currently a sophomore at my university. Obsessed with video games(Warframe being my favorite), anime, comics, movies and pop culture ya i know a total nerd right. Though some of my friends would call me a man of taste but i disagree cause i know there are way more interesting people in our warframe community than me. Always out to learn something new. I just don't love playing games but i also love the business of games, the development process of games, the marketing process of games, the communities that are brought together by games, the stories behind the game (devs and studios). A quote by skill up but something that defines me clearly.

I apologise in advance as i haven't left my clan yet as my laptop has gone for repairs. I will do so as soon as possible.

4 minutes ago, Puurrfect said:

You got it. 

I'm 25 years old. I went to school for animation and learned a lot about storytelling and art but I was never able to make more than a hobby out of it. I am playing D&D with my friends most weekends and am working on a homebrew campaign now. A lot of the aesthetics I like both visually and musically comes from watching Atlantis the Lost Empire so many times as a kid. I tend to be reserved socially and end up lurking more than not. It's easy for me to carry on a conversation but I usually tend not to start them unless I want to ask a question. I like to sing and have been told I'm pretty good at it. I'm also an amateur voice actor and used to do improv when I was younger.

1. What is your in-game alias? 

LazaroVZ

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

Well, Warframe is more fun when you play with more people and when you feel like putting a random mission in the chat, people will join you quickly, for me that is rewarding. I was part of a clan a long time ago, but they stopped playing and for a while I also stopped playing. I recently returned to Warframe and the game is more fun than before. I also love the videos of Shy, they are very funny to watch.

3.- I love playing video games where you can change something about your character. I am in my fourth year of university, where I am studying psychology and, since I started my career I have been able to find new things about myself and also accept things that were difficult to deal with. I am a shy person, but I like to be with others. Something important, English is not my first language and sometimes what I write is not understood the first time. I can speak English well but I forgot how to write some words.

Edit: I love Kpop and anime.......:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1. My IGN is Geralt3096.

2. I would like to join the clan, both because I enjoy Quite Shy's content, and because, with the upcoming release of Warframe: Empyrean, I desire to fully immerse myself in an active community. 

3. I am a fairly introverted person. I mostly enjoy gaming, both on the PC and with physical material. I also enjoy reading and, to a lesser extent, writing, with my favorite authors being J.R.R. Tolkien and H.P. Lovecraft. I also enjoy discussion and debate on many topics, including philosophy and science. I'm not the most vocal person on most topics, but, if it's something I'm interested in, I can talk and discuss for hours. 

1: IGN: That_Guy109

2: I would like to join this clan to be with like minded individuals who enjoy talking about Warframe, helping others, and being humorous.

3: I mostly work, sleep, and go to college these days, but I try to play as often as possible. Warframe is my most played game currently, but I also enjoy metroidvanias, RPGs, sandbox games, and the occasional D&D session.

1. IGN: AfterBurnerYT
2. I would like to join this clan because I love warframe's community and Shy's Videos. So I thought this seems like a nice blend. Jokes aside Shys videos have helped me jump back into warframe after a break and I'd like to be in the clan to have reliable community to help others and have others help me on missions, quests, etc.
3. I'm a high schooler I'm obviously interested in games but also film and the work that goes into making the two forms of media. I like trying to make my friends laugh because I don't always take things deeply. Not because I don't care but because I like to see the brighter side of things. Still doesn't mean I can't get cynical from time to time but I restrain from being toxic because I despise that part of the internet. I do like drawing but I've never really got good at it. Oh and I love lore like in movies and games especially hidden ones because of how creators are able to craft stories from just text or even visuals. I hate horror movies but damn do they know how to hide their lore [besides dark souls].

4.Steam: LateAt8Am

1. IGN Jgharto

2. I've been playing Warframe since 2014 I think, I'm not been always active  but I have played more this year mostly because PoE and Fortuna updates. I think that I tried everything that this game has to offer and I would like to experience a better social approach of this community but my clan is not good at that. Shy as a streamer and YouTuber has a lot of followers that gladly would join her clan so I expect more ppl being active. Also Empyeran clearly is focusing on creating new ways for players to interact and doing that with a social clan sounds awesome 

3. Not much to say actually I love to talk about lore from games, films,  good series a bit of anime, science specially medicine. I like to talk about about politics (but dont worry I won't bother you with that because I only talk about my country)

4. melinchi13

Note: at the moment of writing this I'm still working so I will leave my clan as soon as I get home

Hello there! 

-My in-game alias is: SoggySpace39

-I would like to join shy's clan because I love her videos since the very beginning and I share her work after her first channel was taken by google so she can grow up back. Anyway, I been in two clans in my four years of playing warframe, both of them were lame, few people in the clan and nobody supported others (I remember doing the ambulas event solo to reach the supra vandal, that was horrible).  So I found this clan so cool and I love all the rules and ideas, to give a nice greeting to each player in clan and discuss other things beside of warframe, I found a lot of potential in this clan and a great oppurtunity to learn from more people.

-I play warframe everyday, sometimes long or few time, I love giving a hand to people who needs help when I have the chance to do it, I am the kind of person who prefer a nice and peaceful talk rather than getting trouble or injure persons and animals. However I talk a little bit when I met new people because I try to use my words carefully, avoiding subjects that he/she might be uncomfortable with, but when I know the person better I talk so much even random stuff.

I love doing artworks of all kind, this days I started with sculpture, one day I hope to buy myself a nice computer for those artworks, and yeah, I want to become a professional and live from it, Shy is one of my motivation that push me to follow the path of an artist, to surprise and maybe give a smile to people, I really want to do it, because I know how people feel about when good or bad thins happens, and just giving a small present change completly their day and recieve a nice thank you, is just wonderful.

- You can find me on steam as: SoggyLamby or Sekairu

A huge thank you for the chance of joining in this clan and have an excellent day! 

1. My IGN is Shizzazzle

2. As with everyone else I'm a fan of Shy's videos, she was the first Warframe Youtuber I came across when I first started playing last year and I've been watching ever since. I'd like to join a more active clan that actually, well, does stuff rather than acting as another region chat. I'm MR 18 and in a good situation to help new players, too.

3. Well, I'm 21 years old for starters. Outside of Warframe I mostly play Paradox games, Total War, and Minecraft SMP, with a few single player RPGs in the mix, and outside of gaming I watch a lot of films and listen to a lot of music, and I'm currently resisting being dragged 100% totally against my will into weebery (please god help me). Other than that, I do a tiny bit of creative writing and spend the rest of my time thinking of hobbies I should take up.

4. My Steam name is Shizzazzle

IGN: SwegPatato

Why do you want to join our clan?

I recently quit my clan due to most of my clan mates being inactive so i have been actively searching for a clan but nothing really caught my attention till this post. Additionally Shy's Youtube videos are what got me into Warframe as in the Destiny 2 content drought i had been looking for a new game to play and so one of Shy's Tenno Con videos caught my attention and i decided to try and get back into Warframe as i had tried it a few years before and never managed to get into it. However this time some kind stranger took me under his wing and showed me the ropes ever since then i was hooked.

Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

My name is Ellis im 17 years old and from the UK currently studying Computing at college. In my free time i play video games usually: Warframe, Destiny 2 and Rust. I enjoy making new friends with people who have a mutual hobby. Outside of gaming i enjoy going for walks with my dog . As for my personality i like to think of myself as an outgoing funny guy and tend to watch a lot of stand up comedy along with content creators that can make me laugh.

1. IGN: Truul0 

2. I would like to join this clan because I want to be in an active community and interact with people, i'm tired of being in dead inactive clans and this seems like a good opportunity to join a clan that is active

3. I am a Canadian college student. I am 18 years of age and am In college for Architecture (1st year). I'm unemployed at the moment so I have a lot of free time as a result. I enjoy playing video games on the side and really love playing DnD (have a home-brew campaign going on with my friends atm). I enjoy talking to people from all over the world and making friends out of them. I also really like helping others out with problems they have. That is a basic rundown of me, I hope you consider me as a new clanmate.

4. Steam Name: Creighton

What is your in-game alias? 

Beryliberries

I'd like to join Shy's clan because not only do I enjoy her videos and artwork, but I would love to be a part of the community here and have the opportunity to meet new people and cooperate with them. 

Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

My name is Danny and I’m 17 years old. I enjoy creating artwork, listening to music, and spending time with friends and family, and being able to lend a hand here and there. Right now I create both digital and traditional artwork. When I work digitally, I use Paint Tool SAI and Manga Studio 5, and when I draw traditionally I work with Prisma Color Pencils, Spectrum Noir Markers, and other wet and dry media. I love to meet new people, but am quite introverted in nature. However, if someone wants to start a conversation or get to know me I always oblige and socialize! I like getting into engaging conversations and being able to laugh alongside others. I especially enjoy talking about and sharing music by artists I listen to with others. It’s appreciated if some is exchanged in return, as I always find myself discovering new music I enjoy! I really enjoy music by ABBA, Gorillaz, Culture Club, MGMT, Billy Ocean, The Thompson Twins, and a plethora of other artists! Currently I’m on my summer break and will be heading into my senior year of my high school career. I’m an aspiring concept artist, and hope to start working on a portfolio soon. I have a lot of empathy for others, whether I know them or not. I like to be a helping hand or supporting person for people that need it. Being able to make a difference in someone’s life gives me more purpose to my own and makes me happy! I hope I’ve provided enough information about myself! I hope you all consider welcoming me to the clan! Thank you! 🙂

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/beryliberries/

On 2019-07-18 at 10:37 PM, Denosaurus813 said:

oh, i guess my edit didnt go through, i edited it 10 mins later, but here you go:

I'm going into senior year of high school this August the day before my birthday, sadly. During the school season, I mostly play on the weekends, expectedly. Out of high school, I'm planning on going to college to be a future game designer. Video games are a lot of my life.

Please provide more information about yourself as a person. Application are for us to determine if you would be a good fit in our community

On 2019-07-18 at 10:42 PM, Sucaru said:

Sure. I live in the US and have all my life. I've struggled with mental health ever since I was young, and gaming has always been something of an outlet for me. I enjoy basically all music, especially synthwave and jazz hop. I like to think I'm a pretty engaging, decent person to be around, but it can be hard for me to socialize with new people, but it's been something I've been slowly working on since I went back to college. Applying here is a bit of an attempt to get myself to meet more people and get out of that headspace, along with things like D&D. I've never really felt a sense of belonging in any gaming community and it's something I'm actively looking for now, if just to make some of the more tedious grinds in warframe a bit more bearable.

Invited!

On 2019-07-18 at 10:43 PM, nalinrawat said:

IGN- nalinrawat

Steam ID- nalinrawat

Why i want to join the clan- Well i have been playing Warframe for about 3 years now ya i know it's not that long as compared to the other veterans but i have always been a fan of shy, dk, and all the other memetastic people in our community. I once met a member from your and out of curiosity i asked him what was it like being part of the clan he said it's fun beyond comparison. Since then i always wanted to be a part of your clan not just because of shy but because of all the fun people that are now part of your clan

About me- Well I am a journalism student currently a sophomore at my university. Obsessed with video games(Warframe being my favorite), anime, comics, movies and pop culture ya i know a total nerd right. Though some of my friends would call me a man of taste but i disagree cause i know there are way more interesting people in our warframe community than me. Always out to learn something new. I just don't love playing games but i also love the business of games, the development process of games, the marketing process of games, the communities that are brought together by games, the stories behind the game (devs and studios). A quote by skill up but something that defines me clearly.

I apologise in advance as i haven't left my clan yet as my laptop has gone for repairs. I will do so as soon as possible.

On 2019-07-18 at 10:59 PM, Nollandross said:

You got it. 

I'm 25 years old. I went to school for animation and learned a lot about storytelling and art but I was never able to make more than a hobby out of it. I am playing D&D with my friends most weekends and am working on a homebrew campaign now. A lot of the aesthetics I like both visually and musically comes from watching Atlantis the Lost Empire so many times as a kid. I tend to be reserved socially and end up lurking more than not. It's easy for me to carry on a conversation but I usually tend not to start them unless I want to ask a question. I like to sing and have been told I'm pretty good at it. I'm also an amateur voice actor and used to do improv when I was younger.

Invited!

On 2019-07-18 at 11:42 PM, LazaroVZ said:

LazaroVZ

Well, Warframe is more fun when you play with more people and when you feel like putting a random mission in the chat, people will join you quickly, for me that is rewarding. I was part of a clan a long time ago, but they stopped playing and for a while I also stopped playing. I recently returned to Warframe and the game is more fun than before. I also love the videos of Shy, they are very funny to watch.

3.- I love playing video games where you can change something about your character. I am in my fourth year of university, where I am studying psychology and, since I started my career I have been able to find new things about myself and also accept things that were difficult to deal with. I am a shy person, but I like to be with others. Something important, English is not my first language and sometimes what I write is not understood the first time. I can speak English well but I forgot how to write some words.

Edit: I love Kpop and anime.......:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Invited!

On 2019-07-19 at 12:38 AM, Geralt3096 said:

1. My IGN is Geralt3096.

2. I would like to join the clan, both because I enjoy Quite Shy's content, and because, with the upcoming release of Warframe: Empyrean, I desire to fully immerse myself in an active community. 

3. I am a fairly introverted person. I mostly enjoy gaming, both on the PC and with physical material. I also enjoy reading and, to a lesser extent, writing, with my favorite authors being J.R.R. Tolkien and H.P. Lovecraft. I also enjoy discussion and debate on many topics, including philosophy and science. I'm not the most vocal person on most topics, but, if it's something I'm interested in, I can talk and discuss for hours. 

Invited!

On 2019-07-19 at 1:20 AM, That_Guy109 said:

1: IGN: That_Guy109

2: I would like to join this clan to be with like minded individuals who enjoy talking about Warframe, helping others, and being humorous.

3: I mostly work, sleep, and go to college these days, but I try to play as often as possible. Warframe is my most played game currently, but I also enjoy metroidvanias, RPGs, sandbox games, and the occasional D&D session.

On 2019-07-19 at 1:43 AM, AfterBurnerYT said:

1. IGN: AfterBurnerYT
2. I would like to join this clan because I love warframe's community and Shy's Videos. So I thought this seems like a nice blend. Jokes aside Shys videos have helped me jump back into warframe after a break and I'd like to be in the clan to have reliable community to help others and have others help me on missions, quests, etc.
3. I'm a high schooler I'm obviously interested in games but also film and the work that goes into making the two forms of media. I like trying to make my friends laugh because I don't always take things deeply. Not because I don't care but because I like to see the brighter side of things. Still doesn't mean I can't get cynical from time to time but I restrain from being toxic because I despise that part of the internet. I do like drawing but I've never really got good at it. Oh and I love lore like in movies and games especially hidden ones because of how creators are able to craft stories from just text or even visuals. I hate horror movies but damn do they know how to hide their lore [besides dark souls].

4.Steam: LateAt8Am

Invited!

On 2019-07-19 at 11:25 AM, Jgharto said:

1. IGN Jgharto

2. I've been playing Warframe since 2014 I think, I'm not been always active  but I have played more this year mostly because PoE and Fortuna updates. I think that I tried everything that this game has to offer and I would like to experience a better social approach of this community but my clan is not good at that. Shy as a streamer and YouTuber has a lot of followers that gladly would join her clan so I expect more ppl being active. Also Empyeran clearly is focusing on creating new ways for players to interact and doing that with a social clan sounds awesome 

3. Not much to say actually I love to talk about lore from games, films,  good series a bit of anime, science specially medicine. I like to talk about about politics (but dont worry I won't bother you with that because I only talk about my country)

4. melinchi13

Note: at the moment of writing this I'm still working so I will leave my clan as soon as I get home

On 2019-07-19 at 11:47 AM, SoggySpace39 said:

Hello there! 

-My in-game alias is: SoggySpace39

-I would like to join shy's clan because I love her videos since the very beginning and I share her work after her first channel was taken by google so she can grow up back. Anyway, I been in two clans in my four years of playing warframe, both of them were lame, few people in the clan and nobody supported others (I remember doing the ambulas event solo to reach the supra vandal, that was horrible).  So I found this clan so cool and I love all the rules and ideas, to give a nice greeting to each player in clan and discuss other things beside of warframe, I found a lot of potential in this clan and a great oppurtunity to learn from more people.

-I play warframe everyday, sometimes long or few time, I love giving a hand to people who needs help when I have the chance to do it, I am the kind of person who prefer a nice and peaceful talk rather than getting trouble or injure persons and animals. However I talk a little bit when I met new people because I try to use my words carefully, avoiding subjects that he/she might be uncomfortable with, but when I know the person better I talk so much even random stuff.

I love doing artworks of all kind, this days I started with sculpture, one day I hope to buy myself a nice computer for those artworks, and yeah, I want to become a professional and live from it, Shy is one of my motivation that push me to follow the path of an artist, to surprise and maybe give a smile to people, I really want to do it, because I know how people feel about when good or bad thins happens, and just giving a small present change completly their day and recieve a nice thank you, is just wonderful.

- You can find me on steam as: SoggyLamby or Sekairu

A huge thank you for the chance of joining in this clan and have an excellent day! 

Invited!

On 2019-07-19 at 1:11 PM, Shizzazzle said:

1. My IGN is Shizzazzle

2. As with everyone else I'm a fan of Shy's videos, she was the first Warframe Youtuber I came across when I first started playing last year and I've been watching ever since. I'd like to join a more active clan that actually, well, does stuff rather than acting as another region chat. I'm MR 18 and in a good situation to help new players, too.

3. Well, I'm 21 years old for starters. Outside of Warframe I mostly play Paradox games, Total War, and Minecraft SMP, with a few single player RPGs in the mix, and outside of gaming I watch a lot of films and listen to a lot of music, and I'm currently resisting being dragged 100% totally against my will into weebery (please god help me). Other than that, I do a tiny bit of creative writing and spend the rest of my time thinking of hobbies I should take up.

4. My Steam name is Shizzazzle

On 2019-07-19 at 4:26 PM, SwegPatato said:

IGN: SwegPatato

I recently quit my clan due to most of my clan mates being inactive so i have been actively searching for a clan but nothing really caught my attention till this post. Additionally Shy's Youtube videos are what got me into Warframe as in the Destiny 2 content drought i had been looking for a new game to play and so one of Shy's Tenno Con videos caught my attention and i decided to try and get back into Warframe as i had tried it a few years before and never managed to get into it. However this time some kind stranger took me under his wing and showed me the ropes ever since then i was hooked.

Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

My name is Ellis im 17 years old and from the UK currently studying Computing at college. In my free time i play video games usually: Warframe, Destiny 2 and Rust. I enjoy making new friends with people who have a mutual hobby. Outside of gaming i enjoy going for walks with my dog . As for my personality i like to think of myself as an outgoing funny guy and tend to watch a lot of stand up comedy along with content creators that can make me laugh.

23 hours ago, Truul0 said:

1. IGN: Truul0 

2. I would like to join this clan because I want to be in an active community and interact with people, i'm tired of being in dead inactive clans and this seems like a good opportunity to join a clan that is active

3. I am a Canadian college student. I am 18 years of age and am In college for Architecture (1st year). I'm unemployed at the moment so I have a lot of free time as a result. I enjoy playing video games on the side and really love playing DnD (have a home-brew campaign going on with my friends atm). I enjoy talking to people from all over the world and making friends out of them. I also really like helping others out with problems they have. That is a basic rundown of me, I hope you consider me as a new clanmate.

4. Steam Name: Creighton

18 hours ago, Beryliberries said:

What is your in-game alias? 

Beryliberries

I'd like to join Shy's clan because not only do I enjoy her videos and artwork, but I would love to be a part of the community here and have the opportunity to meet new people and cooperate with them. 

Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

My name is Danny and I’m 17 years old. I enjoy creating artwork, listening to music, and spending time with friends and family, and being able to lend a hand here and there. Right now I create both digital and traditional artwork. When I work digitally, I use Paint Tool SAI and Manga Studio 5, and when I draw traditionally I work with Prisma Color Pencils, Spectrum Noir Markers, and other wet and dry media. I love to meet new people, but am quite introverted in nature. However, if someone wants to start a conversation or get to know me I always oblige and socialize! I like getting into engaging conversations and being able to laugh alongside others. I especially enjoy talking about and sharing music by artists I listen to with others. It’s appreciated if some is exchanged in return, as I always find myself discovering new music I enjoy! I really enjoy music by ABBA, Gorillaz, Culture Club, MGMT, Billy Ocean, The Thompson Twins, and a plethora of other artists! Currently I’m on my summer break and will be heading into my senior year of my high school career. I’m an aspiring concept artist, and hope to start working on a portfolio soon. I have a lot of empathy for others, whether I know them or not. I like to be a helping hand or supporting person for people that need it. Being able to make a difference in someone’s life gives me more purpose to my own and makes me happy! I hope I’ve provided enough information about myself! I hope you all consider welcoming me to the clan! Thank you! 🙂

https://steamcommunity.com/id/beryliberries/

Invited! You will love our music channel 😉

9 minutes ago, Puurrfect said:

Alright. I would describe myself as introverted but not shy (no pun intended), I can talk to people pretty easily and I like meeting people, just not all the time, y'know? If someone asks me for help I'll do my best to help them, although I can't say I'm an expert advice giver-er. I always get told that I'm very laid back 😎. I am pretty patient and it takes A LOT to get me tilted, generally I only get annoyed in Warframe when it bugs out. I have 2 beautiful cats who are my sweet children even though they are 15 and 10 compared to my 21 years. I'm from the UK, though I've hosted NA people with no issues. 

On 2019-07-20 at 11:18 PM, Puurrfect said:

My name is Ellis i'm 17 years old and from the UK currently studying Computing at college and will be going on to my second year after my summer break, as of right now i have covered things from Photoshop to creating websites in html aswell as building and understanding computers. In my free time i play video games usually: Warframe, Destiny 2 and Rust. I enjoy making new friends with people who have a mutual hobby. Outside of gaming i enjoy going for walks with my dog (Lemon Cocker Spaniel), listening to music (Old and new rap, rock and some indie) i have always been interested in art and animation but have never really had the time to learn but i can appreciate the time and effort it takes to learn and become a great artist / animator (I had taken a course in art although this didn't include animation). As for my personality i like to think of myself as an outgoing funny guy but at times i can be introverted I tend to watch a lot of stand up comedy namely; Frankie Boyle, Jimmy Carr and James Acaster along with content creators that can make me laugh.  I hope i have provided enough information about my self!

Greetings! 

jimovi

Because I want to meet new people in this game, I think it has a very good community and I could enjoy Warframe a lot more with people who want to have fun while respecting whether they are new or veterans.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

My name is Jimmy Mora I'm Ecuador I have 25 years, I recently start playing Warframe (3 - 4 weeks) because I saw a Youtube documentary and decided to give them an opportunity (I'm now a big fan of both DE and Warframe), after that I was searching for beginners tutorial for this game and found the Quite Shallow channel and I liked her humour and help me in some way to understand the game. 

I am an introverted person and a little shy with the people I know for the first time, but if it is a group that shares my same interests I have confidence faster. One of my biggest interests is videogames and I have been playing since I can remember, currently apart from Warframe I am playing Rainbow Six Siege regularly. My interests outside Warframe is technology, I am a computer science student with a passion for programming and I have a company specializing in design, E-commerce and Branding.

jimovi

Archived