Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

I was told to provide more information about myself as a person. Well, i'm kind of a loner, almost 20 years old, and have lived in the deep south of the USA for my entire life. I've always had social issues IRL so I never got many friends, but I do better behind a screen, maybe since I feel less pressure and can think about what i'm saying. I often use weird speech patterns and hand gestures while talking to someone in person. For college, I am about to start my 3rd semester in general studies, since I'm indecisive and can't decide what to do for the rest of my life. I have a wide variety of interests, including reading my collection of fictional works, watching action movies, and thinking about the possible outcomes of random scenarios, but most of my free time is spent with video games. I played Warframe for a short time in mid-2016, but started again early this year and haven't stopped. My favorite games are Fallout:New Vegas, Hollow Knight, Killing Floor 2, Witcher 2, Darkest Dungeon, and Blood.

8 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

Please provide more information about yourself as a person. Application are for us to determine if you would be a good fit in our community

I am a Canadian college student. I am 18 years of age and am In college for Architecture (1st year). I'm unemployed at the moment so I have a lot of free time as a result. I enjoy playing video games on the side and really love playing DnD (have a home-brew campaign going on with my friends atm). I also like to Photoshop things on the side, I can't really draw things, on the other hand I am pretty good at graphic design and have gotten some of my work in the local art show at my school (last year). I enjoy talking to people, you can call me a 'people-person' I suppose. I love meeting new people and learning about their lives and experiences. I can almost find something similar to talk about with people, which makes me very approachable. I like to you my skills to help people out, it really makes me feel better know that I helped someone out, if anyone in the clan came up to me to ask for help i'd happily oblige. I'd find these skill useful in making friends, which is one of my goals in joining this clan. I hope this is enough info to be considered to join the clan, ty and good day/night.

Dear Valafor,

Hi

1. What is your in-game alias?

IGN is Dfriedmann (this )

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

Welp, to be honest I love Shys sense of sarcasm as well as her videos. I want to join a community which shares my sense of humor (sarkasm). You seem to have a very fun and active clan that has a set of rules to follow and feels unique. I am also an active player that plays everyday for 2 hours+ .  I will be glad to contribute to any clan research as grinding resources (as weird as it sounds) does not bother me much.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc

I am a citizen of Switzerland/ Russia /Israel /my own head (no like i have Passports from each and every of these countries, except my own head of course). My life consists of doing a lot of useless work for my school, reading biology articles on PMC (and complaining to myself about the fact that the best neurology articles are for some reason published in psychology journals), getting lost in Brandon Sanderson books, Crying about the fact that i'm an 18yo dude with no social life and you guessed it, Warframe. Before i discovered this damn game i was a golden 3 ranked Starcraft II player. But warframe is so damn addictive that my mr slid all the way back to silver.Anyways, despite me coming of as a $&*^ sometimes, i am always ready to help others. Not because i'm a pacifist, just its really hard for me to say no... 

P.S. I'm not sure if i'm going to get in, but whoever reads this, please tell shy that she is a great content creator.

Sincerely,

A Pragmatic Potato

KuroiKaen

I've been looking for a sizable clan for a bit now, one with some amount of structure to it, and not so haphazard like ones I've seen. Games like these are always better when you know there are others around, with more variety the better y'know? I found this clan in particular when I found Shy's channel. They got me pretty good, so I checked out her Twitter, found that her clan was recruiting, and I liked how it was put together with well defined rules, but made clear it was pretty friendly. So, I decided to put my name in the hat.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I'm something of a frank person who likes to get to the point, but I'm one who's aware of what boundaries to hold back from. Lotta dry humor, but I try not to come across as rude. I enjoy reading and music, mostly consuming them over creating them. I don't have any specific preferences, I just love to get whatever I can get my hands on. I'm a big tech guy who enjoys knowing how stuff works. I enjoy gaming a lot too. Aside from Warframe, I play FF14 a lot too, but I switch off between the two regularly. I'm a recent college grad who still has some bad habits, so you could see me on at any hour of the day for a while, at least til I get some stable work. I might be a bit quiet in chat, but that's only because I can get a bit shy for a bit. You may also see me talk about food, as good food is one of my biggest weaknesses, alongside sweets.

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?

Lunecy, with the Majora's Mask icon.

Thanks for looking this over, and have a nice day.

1. What is your in game alias?

WesternLion

As of now, my current clan has been quite inactive for a while now, which makes it hard to find a stable group of people to play the game with. I would love to join this clan not only because it is more active, but because it I love meeting new people and helping them out as well!

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I'm a 21 year old university student who currently lives in California. When I'm not occupied with my school work or my job, I like to pass the time by drawing (usually in pencil and pen since I'm a broke college student), listening to music (Mostly indie music or hip hop, but I listen to stuff from most genres), and volunteering in my community (I like to volunteer in pet shelters, feeding and caring for them until they find an owner). I'm generally introverted but I love to strike up conversations with people if I'm given the chance; whether if it's answering a random question or just having a goofy conversation, I always try to put a smile on their face and be as helpful as I can. Thank you so much!

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088356503

(if the link doesn't work, my steam alias is Westernlion as well 🙂 )

On 2019-07-20 at 8:29 PM, Shizzazzle said:

Alright. I would describe myself as introverted but not shy (no pun intended), I can talk to people pretty easily and I like meeting people, just not all the time, y'know? If someone asks me for help I'll do my best to help them, although I can't say I'm an expert advice giver-er. I always get told that I'm very laid back 😎. I am pretty patient and it takes A LOT to get me tilted, generally I only get annoyed in Warframe when it bugs out. I have 2 beautiful cats who are my sweet children even though they are 15 and 10 compared to my 21 years. I'm from the UK, though I've hosted NA people with no issues. 

Invited!

On 2019-07-20 at 9:26 PM, SwegPatato said:

My name is Ellis i'm 17 years old and from the UK currently studying Computing at college and will be going on to my second year after my summer break, as of right now i have covered things from Photoshop to creating websites in html aswell as building and understanding computers. In my free time i play video games usually: Warframe, Destiny 2 and Rust. I enjoy making new friends with people who have a mutual hobby. Outside of gaming i enjoy going for walks with my dog (Lemon Cocker Spaniel), listening to music (Old and new rap, rock and some indie) i have always been interested in art and animation but have never really had the time to learn but i can appreciate the time and effort it takes to learn and become a great artist / animator (I had taken a course in art although this didn't include animation). As for my personality i like to think of myself as an outgoing funny guy but at times i can be introverted I tend to watch a lot of stand up comedy namely; Frankie Boyle, Jimmy Carr and James Acaster along with content creators that can make me laugh.  I hope i have provided enough information about my self!

Invited

On 2019-07-20 at 10:21 PM, jimovi said:

Greetings! 

jimovi

Because I want to meet new people in this game, I think it has a very good community and I could enjoy Warframe a lot more with people who want to have fun while respecting whether they are new or veterans.

My name is Jimmy Mora I'm Ecuador I have 25 years, I recently start playing Warframe (3 - 4 weeks) because I saw a Youtube documentary and decided to give them an opportunity (I'm now a big fan of both DE and Warframe), after that I was searching for beginners tutorial for this game and found the Quite Shallow channel and I liked her humour and help me in some way to understand the game. 

I am an introverted person and a little shy with the people I know for the first time, but if it is a group that shares my same interests I have confidence faster. One of my biggest interests is videogames and I have been playing since I can remember, currently apart from Warframe I am playing Rainbow Six Siege regularly. My interests outside Warframe is technology, I am a computer science student with a passion for programming and I have a company specializing in design, E-commerce and Branding.

jimovi

Invited!

On 2019-07-21 at 1:18 AM, That_Guy109 said:

I was told to provide more information about myself as a person. Well, i'm kind of a loner, almost 20 years old, and have lived in the deep south of the USA for my entire life. I've always had social issues IRL so I never got many friends, but I do better behind a screen, maybe since I feel less pressure and can think about what i'm saying. I often use weird speech patterns and hand gestures while talking to someone in person. For college, I am about to start my 3rd semester in general studies, since I'm indecisive and can't decide what to do for the rest of my life. I have a wide variety of interests, including reading my collection of fictional works, watching action movies, and thinking about the possible outcomes of random scenarios, but most of my free time is spent with video games. I played Warframe for a short time in mid-2016, but started again early this year and haven't stopped. My favorite games are Fallout:New Vegas, Hollow Knight, Killing Floor 2, Witcher 2, Darkest Dungeon, and Blood.

Invited!

On 2019-07-21 at 3:30 AM, Truul0 said:

I am a Canadian college student. I am 18 years of age and am In college for Architecture (1st year). I'm unemployed at the moment so I have a lot of free time as a result. I enjoy playing video games on the side and really love playing DnD (have a home-brew campaign going on with my friends atm). I also like to Photoshop things on the side, I can't really draw things, on the other hand I am pretty good at graphic design and have gotten some of my work in the local art show at my school (last year). I enjoy talking to people, you can call me a 'people-person' I suppose. I love meeting new people and learning about their lives and experiences. I can almost find something similar to talk about with people, which makes me very approachable. I like to you my skills to help people out, it really makes me feel better know that I helped someone out, if anyone in the clan came up to me to ask for help i'd happily oblige. I'd find these skill useful in making friends, which is one of my goals in joining this clan. I hope this is enough info to be considered to join the clan, ty and good day/night.

Invited!

On 2019-07-21 at 11:13 AM, Dfriedmann said:

Dear Valafor,

Hi

IGN is Dfriedmann (this )

Welp, to be honest I love Shys sense of sarcasm as well as her videos. I want to join a community which shares my sense of humor (sarkasm). You seem to have a very fun and active clan that has a set of rules to follow and feels unique. I am also an active player that plays everyday for 2 hours+ .  I will be glad to contribute to any clan research as grinding resources (as weird as it sounds) does not bother me much.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc

I am a citizen of Switzerland/ Russia /Israel /my own head (no like i have Passports from each and every of these countries, except my own head of course). My life consists of doing a lot of useless work for my school, reading biology articles on PMC (and complaining to myself about the fact that the best neurology articles are for some reason published in psychology journals), getting lost in Brandon Sanderson books, Crying about the fact that i'm an 18yo dude with no social life and you guessed it, Warframe. Before i discovered this damn game i was a golden 3 ranked Starcraft II player. But warframe is so damn addictive that my mr slid all the way back to silver.Anyways, despite me coming of as a $&*^ sometimes, i am always ready to help others. Not because i'm a pacifist, just its really hard for me to say no... 

P.S. I'm not sure if i'm going to get in, but whoever reads this, please tell shy that she is a great content creator.

Sincerely,

A Pragmatic Potato

Please provide more information about yourself as a person

4 hours ago, KuroiKaen said:

KuroiKaen

I've been looking for a sizable clan for a bit now, one with some amount of structure to it, and not so haphazard like ones I've seen. Games like these are always better when you know there are others around, with more variety the better y'know? I found this clan in particular when I found Shy's channel. They got me pretty good, so I checked out her Twitter, found that her clan was recruiting, and I liked how it was put together with well defined rules, but made clear it was pretty friendly. So, I decided to put my name in the hat.

I'm something of a frank person who likes to get to the point, but I'm one who's aware of what boundaries to hold back from. Lotta dry humor, but I try not to come across as rude. I enjoy reading and music, mostly consuming them over creating them. I don't have any specific preferences, I just love to get whatever I can get my hands on. I'm a big tech guy who enjoys knowing how stuff works. I enjoy gaming a lot too. Aside from Warframe, I play FF14 a lot too, but I switch off between the two regularly. I'm a recent college grad who still has some bad habits, so you could see me on at any hour of the day for a while, at least til I get some stable work. I might be a bit quiet in chat, but that's only because I can get a bit shy for a bit. You may also see me talk about food, as good food is one of my biggest weaknesses, alongside sweets.

Lunecy, with the Majora's Mask icon.

Thanks for looking this over, and have a nice day.

Invited!

1 minute ago, WesternLion said:

1. What is your in game alias?

WesternLion

As of now, my current clan has been quite inactive for a while now, which makes it hard to find a stable group of people to play the game with. I would love to join this clan not only because it is more active, but because it I love meeting new people and helping them out as well!

I'm a 21 year old university student who currently lives in California. When I'm not occupied with my school work or my job, I like to pass the time by drawing (usually in pencil and pen since I'm a broke college student), listening to music (Mostly indie music or hip hop, but I listen to stuff from most genres), and volunteering in my community (I like to volunteer in pet shelters, feeding and caring for them until they find an owner). I'm generally introverted but I love to strike up conversations with people if I'm given the chance; whether if it's answering a random question or just having a goofy conversation, I always try to put a smile on their face and be as helpful as I can. Thank you so much!

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088356503

(if the link doesn't work, my steam alias is Westernlion as well 🙂 )

Invited!

On 2019-07-21 at 3:48 AM, Puurrfect said:

Please provide more information about yourself as a person

Sure. I am from India, 19, currently a second year journalism student. As for my personality i would say that my friends would describe me as a chill guy. The weird thing about me would be that i try to find comedy even where it's not supposed to be. I don't know why i am like this but i do sincerely believe that the world is a really happy place if you just look at it differently. I am also kinda of ambivert if that's a thing. Love anime and comics that's probably why i was attracted to Warframe. I usually don't meet many people like me who are interested in gaming and stuff so when i do meet them i usually get along with them really well. Try to make everyone laugh with my stupid jokes, which sometimes are mistaken for sarcasm 😋. Talking with other people about the things they love and the things i love are my favorite moments. I hope i get to talk about this with every member of the clan 😊.

On 2019-07-19 at 9:25 AM, Jgharto said:

1. IGN Jgharto

2. I've been playing Warframe since 2014 I think, I'm not been always active  but I have played more this year mostly because PoE and Fortuna updates. I think that I tried everything that this game has to offer and I would like to experience a better social approach of this community but my clan is not good at that. Shy as a streamer and YouTuber has a lot of followers that gladly would join her clan so I expect more ppl being active. Also Empyeran clearly is focusing on creating new ways for players to interact and doing that with a social clan sounds awesome 

3. Not much to say actually I love to talk about lore from games, films,  good series a bit of anime, science specially medicine. I like to talk about about politics (but dont worry I won't bother you with that because I only talk about my country)

4. melinchi13

Note: at the moment of writing this I'm still working so I will leave my clan as soon as I get home

Alright more information about myself: I'm a 28 years old Colombian I like to spend my free time playing videogames watching anime and series from streaming services. I love to discuss lore from several movies and games. I like to hear and share music, I preffer classic rock but I enjoy hearing electronic, dance, pop, indie, jazz, soul, classic, salsa, tropical.. I don't know like everything you name it!! I take great interest in meeting new people from across every corner of the world, knowing about their costumes, experiences and ways of life and I always ready lo learn something new for talking with each person that I came across

I hope you consider me as a clan mate

IGN- nalinrawat

Steam ID- nalinrawat

Why i want to join the clan- Well i have been playing Warframe for about 3 years now ya i know it's not that long as compared to the other veterans but i have always been a fan of shy, dk, and all the other memetastic people in our community. I once met a member from your and out of curiosity i asked him what was it like being part of the clan he said it's fun beyond comparison. Since then i always wanted to be a part of your clan not just because of shy but because of all the fun people that are now part of your clan

About me- Well I am a journalism student currently a sophomore at my university. Obsessed with video games(Warframe being my favorite), anime, comics, movies and pop culture ya i know a total nerd right. Though some of my friends would call me a man of taste but i disagree cause i know there are way more interesting people in our warframe community than me. Always out to learn something new. I just don't love playing games but i also love the business of games, the development process of games, the marketing process of games, the communities that are brought together by games, the stories behind the game (devs and studios). A quote by skill up but something that defines me clearly.

More about myself. I am from India, 19. As for my personality i would say that my friends would describe me as a chill guy. The weird thing about me would be that i try to find comedy even where it's not supposed to be. I don't know why i am like this but i do sincerely believe that the world is a really happy place if you just look at it differently. I am also kinda of ambivert if that's a thing. Love anime and comics that's probably why i was attracted to Warframe. I usually don't meet many people like me who are interested in gaming and stuff so when i do meet them i usually get along with them really well. Try to make everyone laugh with my stupid jokes, which sometimes are mistaken for sarcasm 😋. Talking with other people about the things they love and the things i love are my favorite moments. I hope i get to talk about this with every member of the clan 😊.

i have left my clan and am now reposting

On 2019-07-26 at 8:40 AM, Jgharto said:
On 2019-07-19 at 9:25 AM, Jgharto said:

. IGN Jgharto

2. I've been playing Warframe since 2014 I think, I'm not been always active  but I have played more this year mostly because PoE and Fortuna updates. I think that I tried everything that this game has to offer and I would like to experience a better social approach of this community but my clan is not good at that. Shy as a streamer and YouTuber has a lot of followers that gladly would join her clan so I expect more ppl being active. Also Empyeran clearly is focusing on creating new ways for players to interact and doing that with a social clan sounds awesome 

3. Not much to say actually I love to talk about lore from games, films,  good series a bit of anime, science specially medicine. I like to talk about about politics (but dont worry I won't bother you with that because I only talk about my country)

4. melinchi13

Note: at the moment of writing this I'm still working so I will leave my clan as soon as I get home

Alright more information about myself: I'm a 28 years old Colombian I like to spend my free time playing videogames watching anime and series from streaming services. I love to discuss lore from several movies and games. I like to hear and share music, I preffer classic rock but I enjoy hearing electronic, dance, pop, indie, jazz, soul, classic, salsa, tropical.. I don't know like everything you name it!! I take great interest in meeting new people from across every corner of the world, knowing about their costumes, experiences and ways of life and I always ready lo learn something new for talking with each person that I came across

I hope you consider me as a clan mate

I Already left clan pls invite and ty!!!

Rhombic

Various reasons. I'm looking for a clan with people who are active, not filled with people who've been gone for years. With Railjack coming up I think having clanmates and friends to run around in spaceships in is going to be necessary to have a good time. Don't wanna be trying to maintain a ship with pubs, yanno?

In my interactions with this clan I've found every member to be open-minded and fun. Open-mindedness is something very important to me, as I can't really feel accepted unless people can accept me for who I am.

Also, I admire Cephalon Shy's admiration of asses. I mean, come on. Her taste is on point.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I sometimes go by JamieInRed

I'm a young twenty-something year old with too much time on their hands. I have a lot of interest in tech, and I'm building a career out of it. I think that despite my age, my experiences in life have tempered me a bit so I can be mature when I need to. Otherwise, I try to be carefree and look out for opportunities for fun and community.

Lately I've been enthusiastic about VR. Township Tale is another fun MMO I've been getting into. It's in early stages, but the sense of community is very real there. Everyone helps each other out, something I find very endearing about the game.

I travel a bit, and I have a laptop I use when doing so. Haven't been out of the US yet, but I hope to change that within a year or so.

Rambling a bit. I hope if I get invited I could get to know other members better <3!

Rhombicuboctahedron - https://steamcommunity.com/id/-Rhombic-/home

On 2019-07-26 at 7:37 PM, nalinrawat said:

IGN- nalinrawat

Steam ID- nalinrawat

Why i want to join the clan- Well i have been playing Warframe for about 3 years now ya i know it's not that long as compared to the other veterans but i have always been a fan of shy, dk, and all the other memetastic people in our community. I once met a member from your and out of curiosity i asked him what was it like being part of the clan he said it's fun beyond comparison. Since then i always wanted to be a part of your clan not just because of shy but because of all the fun people that are now part of your clan

About me- Well I am a journalism student currently a sophomore at my university. Obsessed with video games(Warframe being my favorite), anime, comics, movies and pop culture ya i know a total nerd right. Though some of my friends would call me a man of taste but i disagree cause i know there are way more interesting people in our warframe community than me. Always out to learn something new. I just don't love playing games but i also love the business of games, the development process of games, the marketing process of games, the communities that are brought together by games, the stories behind the game (devs and studios). A quote by skill up but something that defines me clearly.

More about myself. I am from India, 19. As for my personality i would say that my friends would describe me as a chill guy. The weird thing about me would be that i try to find comedy even where it's not supposed to be. I don't know why i am like this but i do sincerely believe that the world is a really happy place if you just look at it differently. I am also kinda of ambivert if that's a thing. Love anime and comics that's probably why i was attracted to Warframe. I usually don't meet many people like me who are interested in gaming and stuff so when i do meet them i usually get along with them really well. Try to make everyone laugh with my stupid jokes, which sometimes are mistaken for sarcasm 😋. Talking with other people about the things they love and the things i love are my favorite moments. I hope i get to talk about this with every member of the clan 😊.

i have left my clan and am now reposting

Welcome!

On 2019-07-27 at 10:48 PM, Jgharto said:

I Already left clan pls invite and ty!!!

Welcome!

On 2019-07-28 at 4:18 PM, Rhombic said:

Rhombic

Various reasons. I'm looking for a clan with people who are active, not filled with people who've been gone for years. With Railjack coming up I think having clanmates and friends to run around in spaceships in is going to be necessary to have a good time. Don't wanna be trying to maintain a ship with pubs, yanno?

In my interactions with this clan I've found every member to be open-minded and fun. Open-mindedness is something very important to me, as I can't really feel accepted unless people can accept me for who I am.

Also, I admire Cephalon Shy's admiration of asses. I mean, come on. Her taste is on point.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I sometimes go by JamieInRed

I'm a young twenty-something year old with too much time on their hands. I have a lot of interest in tech, and I'm building a career out of it. I think that despite my age, my experiences in life have tempered me a bit so I can be mature when I need to. Otherwise, I try to be carefree and look out for opportunities for fun and community.

Lately I've been enthusiastic about VR. Township Tale is another fun MMO I've been getting into. It's in early stages, but the sense of community is very real there. Everyone helps each other out, something I find very endearing about the game.

I travel a bit, and I have a laptop I use when doing so. Haven't been out of the US yet, but I hope to change that within a year or so.

Rambling a bit. I hope if I get invited I could get to know other members better <3!

Rhombicuboctahedron - https://steamcommunity.com/id/-Rhombic-/home

Invited!

- CKTheGreatPrime

- One of my friends who introduced me to Warframe on PC recommended this clan to me recently. I have been playing Warframe for a while now, since 2015 (mainly on my PS4) and have left and come back to the game as time passed and the game received it's super big updates. Most of my ventures on Warframe were all by myself, which made it feel boring after a while. I then joined a clan on my PS Warframe account and had fun and made friends with a ton of people. My PS4 days have been over for a while now and I haven't been able to enjoy Warframe until I got my PC recently. I wish to join a clan yet again so that I can re-experience the fun times I had back on PS4 with brand new people who are much more livelier and are ready to have the funnest times ever!

3. Tell me about yourself. 

- I'm a really laid back and chill dude who enjoys helping and talking to others daily. As I've previously stated, I've been playing Warframe for a decent while and just got introduced to PC Warframe to my awesome friend AfterBurnerYT (he has been super carrying me through my ventures so far). When I do play games in general, I tend to play long hours, so I'm usually always online. I might be laid back, but I'm ready for anything. 

4.  What is your Steam alias?

- CKTheGreat

On 2019-07-30 at 9:46 PM, CKTheGreatPrime said:

- CKTheGreatPrime

- One of my friends who introduced me to Warframe on PC recommended this clan to me recently. I have been playing Warframe for a while now, since 2015 (mainly on my PS4) and have left and come back to the game as time passed and the game received it's super big updates. Most of my ventures on Warframe were all by myself, which made it feel boring after a while. I then joined a clan on my PS Warframe account and had fun and made friends with a ton of people. My PS4 days have been over for a while now and I haven't been able to enjoy Warframe until I got my PC recently. I wish to join a clan yet again so that I can re-experience the fun times I had back on PS4 with brand new people who are much more livelier and are ready to have the funnest times ever!

3. Tell me about yourself. 

- I'm a really laid back and chill dude who enjoys helping and talking to others daily. As I've previously stated, I've been playing Warframe for a decent while and just got introduced to PC Warframe to my awesome friend AfterBurnerYT (he has been super carrying me through my ventures so far). When I do play games in general, I tend to play long hours, so I'm usually always online. I might be laid back, but I'm ready for anything. 

4.  What is your Steam alias?

- CKTheGreat

Invited!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to join Shy's Clan. Her content brings me a lot of joy and would love to be apart of her community and be able to interact with my friend Katie.

IGN: Nox1212

Steam alias is the exact same.

Love games mainly looters shooters like D2, BL3 etc. And love looking after my Alfa in my spare time.

1. IGN: Harintzu 

2. I'd love to join the clan, the content Shy creates has been helping me a lot especially in times that I didn't feel so good. I feel very grateful for that.Thank you Shy and her community!

3. I'm a shy person but very helpful and I enjoy helping other players. Most of the time I'm listening to music and I also know how to play acoustic guitar. I play other online games like Overwatch and I'll start to play Destiny 2. I enjoy watching series, animes and read books in my spare time and I'm currently finishing college (Yay!).

Q1. What is your in-game alias?

JadeLite

Q2. Why do you want to join our clan?

I am looking for an active clan with chill members and participating community. I have been following Shy's channel since I started playing this game a year and half ago. Knowing the amount of quirkiness and sarcasm in her content, this clan is bound to attract a lot of witty people, who take things not so seriously and just go with the flow while making jokes on the way.  With Railjack coming  soon(TM) I would love to meet individuals who are experienced or willing the put the effort into advancing their game to next level and trying out off-meta builds, for which this clan is ideal.

I really like Shy's content and try to see form here point of view. Most of the times I agree, sometimes I don't; but her expertise in damage-scaling and overall game design is a benchmark. So, admiration is also a prominent reason for me to join this clan.

Q3. Tell me about yourself.

I am a process engineer currently honing my skills at a private firm in product development. Being exposed to logic and rules all the time, I like to loosen up a bit swimming or practicing karate. Highly organised, I do not go for travels often but whenever I do, I mostly go solo and focus on visiting less explored sites of that area, talking with locals and going on with virtually no plan. Three traits to describe me well might be: pragmatic, funny and sharp-tongued. I love to try out different local cuisines and my favorite dish is pineapple pizza (JK!). Its Dumplings with Man-chow soup. I also like to slip in puns and punchlines at times. Sometimes they hit, most of the times they miss !

Q4. What is your steam alias ?

Dante Sparda

Q1. My ingame alias is BillFogleFarrakhan
Q2. Because the current clan I'm in, does not seem very active. And I really want to be a part of this community if I'm going to continue on with this game. I also love Shy's vids, her art, and how she's queen. But no, like I said, its really because I'm interested in a more active and large part of the community. It isn't fun just playing by yourself. I got into Warframe because my boyfriend nagged me into it and less then a year later I've sunk an enormous amount of time into it. But only really knowing one person in this game isn't that fun. edit: I also left that clan right after I posted this.
Q3. I'm currently 24, I recently had back surgery which gave me a lot of time on my hands to do important things in the two years I have free (like get into Warframe). I'm transgender, and I hope coming out between recovery. I'm majoring in Pysch, but I might change my major once I get back to school. I'm also heavily into writing. I love reading, and Dune has to be my favorite book. So it isn't shocking Warframe attracted me with its setting being an unknown thousands of years after an event thousands of years in the future. Deep time in the future without aliens, only humans, is always up my ally, even if its garbage. So "unpublished writer" is basically the only thing on my resume. Can't say there's more too me I can fit in there. I used to be really into gaming but started trying to distance myself from it, but I got sucked in again.

If you want to know more about me in game, I'm at Mastery 12, and I filled out the star map. And like everybody else I'm sort of waiting on the new content. And I'd really like a new clan that can handle Railjack.

And yes this is my only post in the forums, but I already subscribed to Shy's got into the discord, post there sometimes. Never really thought about using the forums.

Q4. kenmehlman

1. My in game Alias is MajesticBeets
2. I've been looking for an active clan for a while and I'm a fan of Shy's videos for a why so I see this as one of the best options for a clan to join.
3. I enjoy interacting with people and though I may seem timid at first I get used to people easily. Outside of warframe I play DnD, interact with friends and family, and cook food. 
4. my steam alias is sirpieguy108.

Question 1: Flecky0304

Question 2: Being born in 2001 and playing for 4 years, I kinda grew up with warframe during puberty. So yes I am lucky enough that no of my other friends plays warframe or watches Shy so they can‘t notice how my humor was influenced by hers. Long story short I want to be in her clan because of the same reason like everyone else does and because I wasup till now in a clan of another german WF Partner who stopped playing a while ago. I really enjoyed being part of a community and was very sad the moment this community faded away.

Question 3:My name is Sebastian, 18 years old student from Germany. I like music, Tennis, playing the guitar, playing video games. I am starting at university right now (economical engineering). I really like Italian food but absolutely hate salad V. People often describe me as annoying, funny and naive. Still I get depressed when I am alone, so I even try to stay communicative while playing (which is probably why I am annyoing to some people) I hate being bored which is why I startet playing video games to begin with. I wan´t very good at school though it was enough to go to university. As many students I am often stressed out and play video games as a tool to relax a bit.  I am good at drawing but because going to art school in Germany basically means you are jobless I decided to go for science because I like being right about things noone cares about. Also I got a small 13 year old dog which hates me and my account is named after a long dead rabbit. I am more from the countryside even though I probably have to move now because of the long way to the university (Currently still at my parents house)

Question 3: „YourK-PopWhore“ (I don‘t know even 1 Kpop song but I lost a bet and had to change my name and play Team Fortress 2)

Archived