Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

1. Hello, I'm LadyLucifer.

2. Why? We the clan I was isn't very active, and playing alone most of the time isn't the best way to experience this game I feel. I played Warframe on Xbox for about 3 months before I finally able to get a gaming laptop. I've only been playing PC Warframe for about a week now, and I think it would be nice to be in an active clan with nice people and little drama.

3. Well I currently have been trying to teach myself how to program and code. Though I just started so I don't have much to show for it yet. I've been playing video games since I was a very young and tiny human. A few of my favorite games include, Dragon Age, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Berseria, Pokemon and Fire Emblem just to name a few. I really, REALLY into anime and may have an addiction.

4. My steam alias is also Lady Lucifer. I like to try and be consistent on all platforms.

On 2019-09-30 at 3:23 PM, Nox1212 said:

I would love to join Shy's Clan. Her content brings me a lot of joy and would love to be apart of her community and be able to interact with my friend Katie.

IGN: Nox1212

Steam alias is the exact same.

Love games mainly looters shooters like D2, BL3 etc. And love looking after my Alfa in my spare time.

Please provide more information about yourself as a person

22 hours ago, Harintzu said:

1. IGN: Harintzu 

2. I'd love to join the clan, the content Shy creates has been helping me a lot especially in times that I didn't feel so good. I feel very grateful for that.Thank you Shy and her community!

3. I'm a shy person but very helpful and I enjoy helping other players. Most of the time I'm listening to music and I also know how to play acoustic guitar. I play other online games like Overwatch and I'll start to play Destiny 2. I enjoy watching series, animes and read books in my spare time and I'm currently finishing college (Yay!).

11 hours ago, JadeLite said:

Q1. What is your in-game alias?

JadeLite

Q2. Why do you want to join our clan?

I am looking for an active clan with chill members and participating community. I have been following Shy's channel since I started playing this game a year and half ago. Knowing the amount of quirkiness and sarcasm in her content, this clan is bound to attract a lot of witty people, who take things not so seriously and just go with the flow while making jokes on the way.  With Railjack coming  soon(TM) I would love to meet individuals who are experienced or willing the put the effort into advancing their game to next level and trying out off-meta builds, for which this clan is ideal.

I really like Shy's content and try to see form here point of view. Most of the times I agree, sometimes I don't; but her expertise in damage-scaling and overall game design is a benchmark. So, admiration is also a prominent reason for me to join this clan.

Q3. Tell me about yourself.

I am a process engineer currently honing my skills at a private firm in product development. Being exposed to logic and rules all the time, I like to loosen up a bit swimming or practicing karate. Highly organised, I do not go for travels often but whenever I do, I mostly go solo and focus on visiting less explored sites of that area, talking with locals and going on with virtually no plan. Three traits to describe me well might be: pragmatic, funny and sharp-tongued. I love to try out different local cuisines and my favorite dish is pineapple pizza (JK!). Its Dumplings with Man-chow soup. I also like to slip in puns and punchlines at times. Sometimes they hit, most of the times they miss !

Q4. What is your steam alias ?

Dante Sparda

Invited!

10 hours ago, BillFogleFarrakhan said:

Q1. My ingame alias is BillFogleFarrakhan
Q2. Because the current clan I'm in, does not seem very active. And I really want to be a part of this community if I'm going to continue on with this game. I also love Shy's vids, her art, and how she's queen. But no, like I said, its really because I'm interested in a more active and large part of the community. It isn't fun just playing by yourself. I got into Warframe because my boyfriend nagged me into it and less then a year later I've sunk an enormous amount of time into it. But only really knowing one person in this game isn't that fun. edit: I also left that clan right after I posted this.
Q3. I'm currently 24, I recently had back surgery which gave me a lot of time on my hands to do important things in the two years I have free (like get into Warframe). I'm transgender, and I hope coming out between recovery. I'm majoring in Pysch, but I might change my major once I get back to school. I'm also heavily into writing. I love reading, and Dune has to be my favorite book. So it isn't shocking Warframe attracted me with its setting being an unknown thousands of years after an event thousands of years in the future. Deep time in the future without aliens, only humans, is always up my ally, even if its garbage. So "unpublished writer" is basically the only thing on my resume. Can't say there's more too me I can fit in there. I used to be really into gaming but started trying to distance myself from it, but I got sucked in again.

If you want to know more about me in game, I'm at Mastery 12, and I filled out the star map. And like everybody else I'm sort of waiting on the new content. And I'd really like a new clan that can handle Railjack.

And yes this is my only post in the forums, but I already subscribed to Shy's got into the discord, post there sometimes. Never really thought about using the forums.

Q4. kenmehlman

Invited!

3 hours ago, MajesticBeets said:

1. My in game Alias is MajesticBeets
2. I've been looking for an active clan for a while and I'm a fan of Shy's videos for a why so I see this as one of the best options for a clan to join.
3. I enjoy interacting with people and though I may seem timid at first I get used to people easily. Outside of warframe I play DnD, interact with friends and family, and cook food. 
4. my steam alias is sirpieguy108.

3 hours ago, Flecky0304 said:

Question 1: Flecky0304

Question 2: Being born in 2001 and playing for 4 years, I kinda grew up with warframe during puberty. So yes I am lucky enough that no of my other friends plays warframe or watches Shy so they can‘t notice how my humor was influenced by hers. Long story short I want to be in her clan because of the same reason like everyone else does. Oh and I initially didnt want to write this post but I couldnt stop thinking about what I would write so I just did now.

Question 3: 18 years old. Just began going to university (economical engineering!). My name is Sebastian. But I wont tell you my last name cause of privacy and because it is german. So obviously I am a boy. While I do play guitar and play tennis. I simply spend most of my life doing next to nothing and with that I mean I am on a discord with the last 2 active friends of mine who just like me dont have a life. I am a halfway decent drawer and really like just talking to other people (sounds weird right?). I dunno I like having the exact opposite opinion of everyone else and then start a discussion. Oh and one of my greatest joys is thinking about impossible scenarios and what I would do. For example meeting an celebrity or being in Back to the Future or whatever (Oh or writing this essay at 00:30). I watch a little bit of anime and really like Kanye West‘s music. For my weaknesses: I probably think I am smarter than I actually am tho I am really afraid of driving a car because of my teacher. I am very annoying to some people. Also I have been playing warframe for 4 years, I never really stopped; there were just times were I played a lot and other were I played maybe once a week. I‘m MR15 because I only really play the stuff I am interested in and mostly dont bother farming prime frames (exept when they are easier to get than the normal frame. Looking at you Atlas)

Question 3: „YourK-PopWhore“ (I don‘t know even 1 Kpop song but I lost a bet and had to change my name and play Team Fortress 2)

Hopefully someone reads this and has a good night. I actually bothered reading some of the others here and was very fascinated. That‘s why I wanted to write this.

1 hour ago, LadyLucifer said:

2. Why? We the clan I was isn't very active, and playing alone most of the time isn't the best way to experience this game I feel. I played Warframe on Xbox for about 3 months before I finally able to get a gaming laptop. I've only been playing PC Warframe for about a week now, and I think it would be nice to be in an active clan with nice people and little drama.

3. Well I currently have been trying to teach myself how to program and code. Though I just started so I don't have much to show for it yet. I've been playing video games since I was a very young and tiny human. A few of my favorite games include, Dragon Age, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Berseria, Pokemon and Fire Emblem just to name a few. I really, REALLY into anime and may have an addiction.

4. My steam alias is also Lady Lucifer. I like to try and be consistent on all platforms.

Q1 - IGN: ilovesiomon

Q2 - I would like to join this clan due to my previous clan becoming very inactive in recent days, and also because i love Shy's deadpan humor, art, and videos. I'd like to be a part of the active community that this clan seems to offer, as the clans i was previously in didn't really have a strong community. I'm very active in the game and believe that i could be a strong contributor to the clan's community.

Q3 - I'm currently 19 years old, and I'm currently working on my bachelor's for chemical engineering! I play many videos games, namely Warframe, and instruments, as I am a musician. I would describe myself as a helper, as i try my best to help those around me understand things that they are having problems with, or don't understand. I tend to jump in on conversations that i find interesting, and add my own input if i believe it is appropriate for the setting. I would say that i'm also good at being able to read a room or atmosphere fairly well, and change my own word choice/tone to fit said settings. I have an affinity for tinkering and customizing anything i can get my hands on, to find out how certain attributes can change others. I'm almost always online when not in class or doing homework. I also like to stay up to date with current trends/memes when i can.

Q4 - Serp

52 minutes ago, Puurrfect said:

Invited!

Invited!

Even more info about myself? Well I live in the southern part of North America and just turned 21 a few months ago. I'm not in college at the moment but right now I currently work as a babysitter for one, but occasionally three small demons. I love them even if they're a handful at times. Like I said before I'm currently trying to teach myself how to program and code, but honestly it's very confusing right now. I'll definitely keep at it though since this is something I've wanted to learn for a long time. I'm actually trying to teach myself how to play guitar too. Music has always been something that calms me when I get anxious. Which can be a lot haha, but my favorite groups like Paramore, Florence + the Machine and Daughter have really inspired me to give guitar a try. I may or may not have named my guitar Riot after Paramore's second album. I've got three pets currently; my dog Bo, my tortoise Yumeko (like I said, really into anime) and my turtle Franklin; because you can't own turtle and not name at least one of them Franklin. I really love reptiles, they are way to adorable not to love. Hopefully one day I'll even own a few corn snakes. Maybe even a conda, but that might scare my family away for good since they're a little afraid of my pets. I'm hoping to teach them that reptiles aren't evil demons but baby steps.

I've been playing games for a long time. My very first game the I can remember playing was Pokemon Staduim and my love just grew from that point on. I would say really enjoy rpgs the most probably. Dragon Age, Witcher and Tales of Vesperia are probably what really hooked me in. My favorite games of all time have to be Dragon Age, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Berseria, Pokemon and Fire Emblem. I've only recently gotten into Warframe these last few months but I'm loving. Nidus, Oberon and Nezha are the best boys. I played on Xbox for a bit and then finally got a PC that can run games. So I've been playing PC Warframe for about a week now and am currently mastery rank seven. Soon to be rank eight hopefully.

IGN: YogurtTank

I would love to join the clan because I enjoy Shy's videos. Most of the time I've played Warframe by myself, so I would also love to be a part of a large and active community to meet new people and help out when needed!

I am 23 years old and currently working in the dairy industry. My job keeps me busy for the most part, but during my free time I like to read (currently reading a modern translation of Dante's Inferno), listening to music (my favorite genre is Classic Rock, though I am partial to other genres), playing video games and collecting Pop Vinyl figures.

I love to travel. Once every year over the last three years, I have gone overseas to visit friends I made online. It's one thing talking to them over the internet, and quite another talking face to face. I enjoy it very much, and hope to travel for many more years to come. I get a little nervous when it comes to meeting new people, worrying about what I should say to make a good first impression, but once I get over that nervousness I find myself having a laugh and generally getting along with them.

My Steam alias is Yogurttank

Thank you for your consideration!

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Flecky0304:

Question 2: Being born in 2001 and playing for 4 years, I kinda grew up with warframe during puberty. So yes I am lucky enough that no of my other friends plays warframe or watches Shy so they can‘t notice how my humor was influenced by hers. Long story short I want to be in her clan because of the same reason like everyone else does and because I wasup till now in a clan of another german WF Partner who stopped playing a while ago. I really enjoyed being part of a community and was very sad the moment this community faded away.

Question 3:My name is Sebastian, 18 years old student from Germany. I like music, Tennis, playing the guitar, playing video games. I am starting at university right now (economical engineering). I really like Italian food but absolutely hate salad V. People often describe me as annoying, funny and naive. Still I get depressed when I am alone, so I even try to stay communicative while playing (which is probably why I am annyoing to some people) I hate being bored which is why I startet playing video games to begin with. I wan´t very good at school though it was enough to go to university. As many students I am often stressed out and play video games as a tool to relax a bit.  I am good at drawing but because going to art school in Germany basically means you are jobless I decided to go for science because I like being right about things noone cares about. Also I got a small 13 year old dog which hates me and my account is named after a long dead rabbit. I am more from the countryside even though I probably have to move now because of the long way to the university (Currently still at my parents house)

Question 3: „YourK-PopWhore“ (I don‘t know even 1 Kpop song but I lost a bet and had to change my name and play Team Fortress 2)

Updated it for another try! 

15 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

Invited!

Invited!

Q1: IGN: Harintzu 

Q2: I'm looking for active clan with participative members. I'd love to join, get to know more chill players and be part of this community,. The content Shy creates has been helping me a lot especially in times that I didn't feel so good. I feel very grateful for that.Thank you Shy and her community.

Q3: I'm a shy person but I'll feel more comfortable as I get to know people. I am very organized and methodical with everything I do especially with something i like. I like to help people, but I generally don't like to ask for help for fear of being a bother. I always try to do my best even when I'm not feeling well and I love to make people laugh this brings joy to my heart. Most of the time I'm listening to music and I also know how to play acoustic guitar. I play other online games like Overwatch and I'll start to play Destiny 2. When I'm not playing anything or studying I'm watching streams, series, animes or reading books. About three years ago I rescued a stray cat and since then he has been my partner on sleepless nights (He's name is Bucky, he's a very affectionate cat and I love him). Three traits that describe me are: Introvert, funny and chill. Hardly something can annoy me, I'm a very calm person, I guess the only thing that can make me angry is disrespect of any kind.

Q4: Yuri

1. IGN: SomeTenno

2. I'd like to join because the clan I'm currently in is more for soloists. I would prefer to be in a more laid back, fun, active community where I can meet new players and group up with people for missions, as it's always more fun for me to be a part of a team and lend a hand where I can, as well as continue to learn new tricks from others. I'm practically on every day so a more active community would help make the game feel less lonely and adrift, and more exciting and fresh. I also love shy's content, so that's a big incentive for me as well.

3. I'm currently 23 years old, working full time as a general labourer in a sheet metal shop. I'd like to go back to school by next year, but I'm still working out what I'd like to study. I'm a shy and quiet guy and tend to keep to myself for the most part, but am way more talkative and open once gotten to know. I don't have a lot of free time after work, but I try my best to go out with friends on the weekend when I'm not too tired from the week. I love to read, and have amassed a decent collection of books over the years, although I haven't had much time to read anymore in recent years. I've also gotten into anime in recent years, but it's not something I actively prioritize in my daily schedule.

4. My steam alias is SomeBruh

Fr3nchyfier, same name I use almost everywhere 😄

I've been playing WF for almost 2 years, and Shy's content has been with me from the very beginning. I appreciated her dry humor, and the fact that she was open about how much she loved certain things. I actually grew to appreciate "unique" playstyles and didn't fall into the "meta", partially because of how much she talked up Banshee and Sybaris. I had a clan with a few friends, but they all became pretty inactive and because of interpersonal issues with them, I kind of had to walk away for my own mental health. Since then I was working on building up a solo clan, but to be frank, it gets kinda lonesome after a while. I want to meet interesting people, break out of my shell even in the smallest way, and joke around with people in a mature, friendly environment. Like a friend of mine, I was waiting for the "right clan" to open up again, and it's this one. I look forward to (hopefully) meeting and talking with you all!! I am, as a rule, a lone wolf, but I'm looking for a pack now 😛

tl;dr version: I'm Sarah, I'm 24, I like going on long walks in the forest, I talk a little too much and I'm kind of a big softie, despite my somewhat cold demeanor. I'm an Ivara main and a little stubborn, but sweet to everyone, unless they've done me wrong.

My name is Sarah, I'm a 24 (almost 25) transgirl from North America. I'm a mechanical engineering student currently on hiatus from my studies, and I have a uniquely romantic sentimentality in regards to technology and where we're going as a species. I'm deeply brooding philosophical, and I sometimes struggle with motivation and my mental health. Sometimes I talk a little too much, but I have a deep need to not be misunderstood, so I tend to be very ... overly precise with my language. In my spare time, I enjoy writing - poetry, short stories, longer stories. I do a lot of worldbuilding, so much that it sometimes gets in the way of the actual writing. But that's just how I look at almost everything - it's all a puzzle, a mystery to be unraveled. If there are questions left unanswered, I'll fill in the gaps as best I can.

If there is one thing that defines me, it's that I have a desire to be truly enlightened. In pursuit of that, I do my best to check my overconfidence as well as my self-flagellating tendencies. I try to see the world as it is, not how cynicism or idealism wants it to be. But despite all that, I'm kind of a nervous wreck and a hot mess. In many ways, I'm a bit of a paradox. I'm mostly idealistic when it comes to where humanity's going, but cynical when it comes to society as a whole. I'm open about my flaws, but I sometimes find it a challenge to confront them. I sleep during the afternoon and I'm usually awake during the wee hours of the night, which is my favorite time of day. I love looking up at the moon and stars, and I would love for humanity to make our way there someday. 😄

My interests have shaped me, as much as my introverted contemplation has. I love action movies, Star Trek, Warhammer 40k, and even dabble in some anime (I have a *very long* backlog to go through lol). I love Marvel movies, with ... a few notable exceptions, though I've kind of grown extremely weary of the MCU in general, so I watch other stuff now. My most recent obsession has been RWBY, and my favorite character there is Weiss.

In Warframe (and really, games in general), I gravitate towards technical frames and ones that require a fair amount of mechanical skill - sometimes to my detriment. My favorite frame, period, is Ivara, and I'm anxiously awaiting her Prime version. My favorite primary is the Sybaris, but I've been using the Daikyu a lot recently. I'm currently MR16, but have like, 500+ hours in the game. I don't really put a lot of effort into grinding out mastery rank, but I focus on improving as a player. I would appreciate tips or advice regarding builds, especially in playing squishy frames effectively. My favorite Syndicate is my girlcrush, Suda - I know that's not required, I just really love Suda.

Q4. What is your steam alias?
That's also fr3nchyfier, I like brand consistency. Direct link.

On 2019-10-01 at 11:22 PM, ilovesiomon said:

Q1 - IGN: ilovesiomon

Q2 - I would like to join this clan due to my previous clan becoming very inactive in recent days, and also because i love Shy's deadpan humor, art, and videos. I'd like to be a part of the active community that this clan seems to offer, as the clans i was previously in didn't really have a strong community. I'm very active in the game and believe that i could be a strong contributor to the clan's community.

Q3 - I'm currently 19 years old, and I'm currently working on my bachelor's for chemical engineering! I play many videos games, namely Warframe, and instruments, as I am a musician. I would describe myself as a helper, as i try my best to help those around me understand things that they are having problems with, or don't understand. I tend to jump in on conversations that i find interesting, and add my own input if i believe it is appropriate for the setting. I would say that i'm also good at being able to read a room or atmosphere fairly well, and change my own word choice/tone to fit said settings. I have an affinity for tinkering and customizing anything i can get my hands on, to find out how certain attributes can change others. I'm almost always online when not in class or doing homework. I also like to stay up to date with current trends/memes when i can.

Q4 - Serp

Invited!

On 2019-10-01 at 11:48 PM, LadyLucifer said:

Even more info about myself? Well I live in the southern part of North America and just turned 21 a few months ago. I'm not in college at the moment but right now I currently work as a babysitter for one, but occasionally three small demons. I love them even if they're a handful at times. Like I said before I'm currently trying to teach myself how to program and code, but honestly it's very confusing right now. I'll definitely keep at it though since this is something I've wanted to learn for a long time. I'm actually trying to teach myself how to play guitar too. Music has always been something that calms me when I get anxious. Which can be a lot haha, but my favorite groups like Paramore, Florence + the Machine and Daughter have really inspired me to give guitar a try. I may or may not have named my guitar Riot after Paramore's second album. I've got three pets currently; my dog Bo, my tortoise Yumeko (like I said, really into anime) and my turtle Franklin; because you can't own turtle and not name at least one of them Franklin. I really love reptiles, they are way to adorable not to love. Hopefully one day I'll even own a few corn snakes. Maybe even a conda, but that might scare my family away for good since they're a little afraid of my pets. I'm hoping to teach them that reptiles aren't evil demons but baby steps.

I've been playing games for a long time. My very first game the I can remember playing was Pokemon Staduim and my love just grew from that point on. I would say really enjoy rpgs the most probably. Dragon Age, Witcher and Tales of Vesperia are probably what really hooked me in. My favorite games of all time have to be Dragon Age, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Berseria, Pokemon and Fire Emblem. I've only recently gotten into Warframe these last few months but I'm loving. Nidus, Oberon and Nezha are the best boys. I played on Xbox for a bit and then finally got a PC that can run games. So I've been playing PC Warframe for about a week now and am currently mastery rank seven. Soon to be rank eight hopefully.

Invited!

On 2019-10-02 at 9:30 AM, YogurtTank said:

IGN: YogurtTank

I would love to join the clan because I enjoy Shy's videos. Most of the time I've played Warframe by myself, so I would also love to be a part of a large and active community to meet new people and help out when needed!

I am 23 years old and currently working in the dairy industry. My job keeps me busy for the most part, but during my free time I like to read (currently reading a modern translation of Dante's Inferno), listening to music (my favorite genre is Classic Rock, though I am partial to other genres), playing video games and collecting Pop Vinyl figures.

I love to travel. Once every year over the last three years, I have gone overseas to visit friends I made online. It's one thing talking to them over the internet, and quite another talking face to face. I enjoy it very much, and hope to travel for many more years to come. I get a little nervous when it comes to meeting new people, worrying about what I should say to make a good first impression, but once I get over that nervousness I find myself having a laugh and generally getting along with them.

My Steam alias is Yogurttank

On 2019-10-02 at 2:04 PM, Flecky0304 said:

Question 2: Being born in 2001 and playing for 4 years, I kinda grew up with warframe during puberty. So yes I am lucky enough that no of my other friends plays warframe or watches Shy so they can‘t notice how my humor was influenced by hers. Long story short I want to be in her clan because of the same reason like everyone else does and because I wasup till now in a clan of another german WF Partner who stopped playing a while ago. I really enjoyed being part of a community and was very sad the moment this community faded away.

Question 3:My name is Sebastian, 18 years old student from Germany. I like music, Tennis, playing the guitar, playing video games. I am starting at university right now (economical engineering). I really like Italian food but absolutely hate salad V. People often describe me as annoying, funny and naive. Still I get depressed when I am alone, so I even try to stay communicative while playing (which is probably why I am annyoing to some people) I hate being bored which is why I startet playing video games to begin with. I wan´t very good at school though it was enough to go to university. As many students I am often stressed out and play video games as a tool to relax a bit.  I am good at drawing but because going to art school in Germany basically means you are jobless I decided to go for science because I like being right about things noone cares about. Also I got a small 13 year old dog which hates me and my account is named after a long dead rabbit. I am more from the countryside even though I probably have to move now because of the long way to the university (Currently still at my parents house)

Updated it for another try! 

Invited!

On 2019-10-02 at 4:49 PM, Harintzu said:

Q1: IGN: Harintzu 

Q2: I'm looking for active clan with participative members. I'd love to join, get to know more chill players and be part of this community,. The content Shy creates has been helping me a lot especially in times that I didn't feel so good. I feel very grateful for that.Thank you Shy and her community.

Q3: I'm a shy person but I'll feel more comfortable as I get to know people. I am very organized and methodical with everything I do especially with something i like. I like to help people, but I generally don't like to ask for help for fear of being a bother. I always try to do my best even when I'm not feeling well and I love to make people laugh this brings joy to my heart. Most of the time I'm listening to music and I also know how to play acoustic guitar. I play other online games like Overwatch and I'll start to play Destiny 2. When I'm not playing anything or studying I'm watching streams, series, animes or reading books. About three years ago I rescued a stray cat and since then he has been my partner on sleepless nights (He's name is Bucky, he's a very affectionate cat and I love him). Three traits that describe me are: Introvert, funny and chill. Hardly something can annoy me, I'm a very calm person, I guess the only thing that can make me angry is disrespect of any kind.

Q4: Yuri

Invited!

19 hours ago, SomeTenno said:

1. IGN: SomeTenno

2. I'd like to join because the clan I'm currently in is more for soloists. I would prefer to be in a more laid back, fun, active community where I can meet new players and group up with people for missions, as it's always more fun for me to be a part of a team and lend a hand where I can, as well as continue to learn new tricks from others. I'm practically on every day so a more active community would help make the game feel less lonely and adrift, and more exciting and fresh. I also love shy's content, so that's a big incentive for me as well.

3. I'm currently 23 years old, working full time as a general labourer in a sheet metal shop. I'd like to go back to school by next year, but I'm still working out what I'd like to study. I'm a shy and quiet guy and tend to keep to myself for the most part, but am way more talkative and open once gotten to know. I don't have a lot of free time after work, but I try my best to go out with friends on the weekend when I'm not too tired from the week. I love to read, and have amassed a decent collection of books over the years, although I haven't had much time to read anymore in recent years. I've also gotten into anime in recent years, but it's not something I actively prioritize in my daily schedule.

4. My steam alias is SomeBruh

18 hours ago, Fr3nchyfier said:

Fr3nchyfier, same name I use almost everywhere 😄

I've been playing WF for almost 2 years, and Shy's content has been with me from the very beginning. I appreciated her dry humor, and the fact that she was open about how much she loved certain things. I actually grew to appreciate "unique" playstyles and didn't fall into the "meta", partially because of how much she talked up Banshee and Sybaris. I had a clan with a few friends, but they all became pretty inactive and because of interpersonal issues with them, I kind of had to walk away for my own mental health. Since then I was working on building up a solo clan, but to be frank, it gets kinda lonesome after a while. I want to meet interesting people, break out of my shell even in the smallest way, and joke around with people in a mature, friendly environment. Like a friend of mine, I was waiting for the "right clan" to open up again, and it's this one. I look forward to (hopefully) meeting and talking with you all!! I am, as a rule, a lone wolf, but I'm looking for a pack now 😛

tl;dr version: I'm Sarah, I'm 24, I like going on long walks in the forest, I talk a little too much and I'm kind of a big softie, despite my somewhat cold demeanor. I'm an Ivara main and a little stubborn, but sweet to everyone, unless they've done me wrong.

My name is Sarah, I'm a 24 (almost 25) transgirl from North America. I'm a mechanical engineering student currently on hiatus from my studies, and I have a uniquely romantic sentimentality in regards to technology and where we're going as a species. I'm deeply brooding philosophical, and I sometimes struggle with motivation and my mental health. Sometimes I talk a little too much, but I have a deep need to not be misunderstood, so I tend to be very ... overly precise with my language. In my spare time, I enjoy writing - poetry, short stories, longer stories. I do a lot of worldbuilding, so much that it sometimes gets in the way of the actual writing. But that's just how I look at almost everything - it's all a puzzle, a mystery to be unraveled. If there are questions left unanswered, I'll fill in the gaps as best I can.

If there is one thing that defines me, it's that I have a desire to be truly enlightened. In pursuit of that, I do my best to check my overconfidence as well as my self-flagellating tendencies. I try to see the world as it is, not how cynicism or idealism wants it to be. But despite all that, I'm kind of a nervous wreck and a hot mess. In many ways, I'm a bit of a paradox. I'm mostly idealistic when it comes to where humanity's going, but cynical when it comes to society as a whole. I'm open about my flaws, but I sometimes find it a challenge to confront them. I sleep during the afternoon and I'm usually awake during the wee hours of the night, which is my favorite time of day. I love looking up at the moon and stars, and I would love for humanity to make our way there someday. 😄

My interests have shaped me, as much as my introverted contemplation has. I love action movies, Star Trek, Warhammer 40k, and even dabble in some anime (I have a *very long* backlog to go through lol). I love Marvel movies, with ... a few notable exceptions, though I've kind of grown extremely weary of the MCU in general, so I watch other stuff now. My most recent obsession has been RWBY, and my favorite character there is Weiss.

In Warframe (and really, games in general), I gravitate towards technical frames and ones that require a fair amount of mechanical skill - sometimes to my detriment. My favorite frame, period, is Ivara, and I'm anxiously awaiting her Prime version. My favorite primary is the Sybaris, but I've been using the Daikyu a lot recently. I'm currently MR16, but have like, 500+ hours in the game. I don't really put a lot of effort into grinding out mastery rank, but I focus on improving as a player. I would appreciate tips or advice regarding builds, especially in playing squishy frames effectively. My favorite Syndicate is my girlcrush, Suda - I know that's not required, I just really love Suda.

Q4. What is your steam alias?
That's also fr3nchyfier, I like brand consistency. Direct link.

Invited!

7 hours ago, U.N.dnOwen said:

1)IGN: U.N.dnOwen

2)I just want to become a part of a friendly and active community

3)I'm just a normal linguistics student, who plays Warframe and fighting games like MK and BlazBlue in his spare time.

Please answer the third question again

4 часа назад, Puurrfect сказал:

Please answer the third question again

My name in Anton, I'm an 18 years old linguistics student from Belarus. I like taking long walks in the park, reading, playing video games and helping people. I'm a shy person but I open up more as I get to know people. When I'm not playing Warframe, I usually play different fighting games. When I'm not online, I usually concentrate on my studies or reading.

Q1: IGN: YogurtTank

Q2: I would love to join the clan because I enjoy Shy's videos. Most of the time I've played Warframe by myself, so I would also love to be a part of a large and active community to meet new people and help out when needed!

Q3: I am 23 years old and currently working in the dairy industry. My job keeps me busy for the most part, but during my free time I like to read (currently reading a modern translation of Dante's Inferno), listening to music (my favorite genre is Classic Rock, though I am partial to other genres), watching movies and TV shows, playing video games and collecting Pop Vinyl figures.

I love to travel. Once every year over the last three years, I have gone overseas to visit friends I made online. It's one thing talking to them over the internet, and quite another talking face to face. I enjoy it very much and hope to travel for many more years to come. I get a little nervous when it comes to meeting new people, worrying about what I should say to make a good first impression, but once I get over that nervousness, I find myself having a laugh and generally getting along with them.

I currently live in New Zealand, but most of my friends live in other continents. This means its quite hard to find a consistent schedule to hangout or play games with them, so I often end up staying up late at night until early in the morning to do so. I rarely go out during my free times when I’m not working. The times that I do I usually spend a lot of money, mostly on food, movies and collectibles. I’ve taught myself how to play piano and guitar, though I’m still a novice at both since I haven’t been polishing my skills with them. I like solving puzzles. Be it in a video game, a plot in a book or just a good old-fashioned Rubik’s cube. I enjoy the challenge they present and working out solutions to get where I want to.

Q4: My Steam alias is Yogurttank

Update: Added more information about myself for question 3!

Well Hello there, I am realtimtamtom (IGN btw) and I wish to rejoin the cephalon shy clan!

I would like to join and rejoin the clan because I plan to play  and revisit  warframe in the future especially for the complete new content that is coming soontm . And I remembered how Shy just said a couple of weeks ago that her clan was open for Application again and how much fun I had in this living meme nice community so I thought I could reapply to join the clan again and enjoy warframe with a wonderfull meme community and have alot of fun.

Well, now something about me. Im 20 now, born in 1999 in Germany, finished A-Levels/Final exams of grammar school (Last school before u can work or apply at an university) and started an education in IT. For the education and for my girlfriend, I moved to another part of Germany. Im a very social guy, who is pretty emphatic and very friendly to almost everyone and trys to stay calm in every situation. Thus I consider myself "99% tilt-proof". My hobbies outside of warframe are i.e. playing DnD with my Friends, reading (even tho I dont have as much time as in the past), caring and cuddling for/with my Girlfriend and, ofc, playing other PC Games. I do own a switch, which I use to play some coop games with my gf every now and then. Also I dont like horror games or very scary things in general. Thats why Im very glad the first time "KIddo" appeared in my ship, I haven't noticed it at all despitete being it an almost jumpscare. Well he still haunts me in my ship.. and now I notice it everytime.

Well that was alot about me. If u need mopre inforamtion just ask ;D But if it is enough, I would be very glad to rejoin the clan so we could enjoy Warframe and the next big updates together.

Have a nice Day!

Steamname: timtamtom

On 2019-10-04 at 6:29 AM, U.N.dnOwen said:

My name in Anton, I'm an 18 years old linguistics student from Belarus. I like taking long walks in the park, reading, playing video games and helping people. I'm a shy person but I open up more as I get to know people. When I'm not playing Warframe, I usually play different fighting games. When I'm not online, I usually concentrate on my studies or reading.

Please provide more information about yourself as a person, question three is meant to give us an idea if you would be a good fit for our community or why you would like to be part of it 

On 2019-10-05 at 7:45 AM, YogurtTank said:

Q1: IGN: YogurtTank

Q2: I would love to join the clan because I enjoy Shy's videos. Most of the time I've played Warframe by myself, so I would also love to be a part of a large and active community to meet new people and help out when needed!

Q3: I am 23 years old and currently working in the dairy industry. My job keeps me busy for the most part, but during my free time I like to read (currently reading a modern translation of Dante's Inferno), listening to music (my favorite genre is Classic Rock, though I am partial to other genres), watching movies and TV shows, playing video games and collecting Pop Vinyl figures.

I love to travel. Once every year over the last three years, I have gone overseas to visit friends I made online. It's one thing talking to them over the internet, and quite another talking face to face. I enjoy it very much and hope to travel for many more years to come. I get a little nervous when it comes to meeting new people, worrying about what I should say to make a good first impression, but once I get over that nervousness, I find myself having a laugh and generally getting along with them.

I currently live in New Zealand, but most of my friends live in other continents. This means its quite hard to find a consistent schedule to hangout or play games with them, so I often end up staying up late at night until early in the morning to do so. I rarely go out during my free times when I’m not working. The times that I do I usually spend a lot of money, mostly on food, movies and collectibles. I’ve taught myself how to play piano and guitar, though I’m still a novice at both since I haven’t been polishing my skills with them. I like solving puzzles. Be it in a video game, a plot in a book or just a good old-fashioned Rubik’s cube. I enjoy the challenge they present and working out solutions to get where I want to.

Q4: My Steam alias is Yogurttank

Update: Added more information about myself for question 3!

Invited!

On 2019-10-05 at 11:18 AM, timtamtom said:

Well Hello there, I am realtimtamtom (IGN btw) and I wish to rejoin the cephalon shy clan!

I would like to join and rejoin the clan because I plan to play  and revisit  warframe in the future especially for the complete new content that is coming soontm . And I remembered how Shy just said a couple of weeks ago that her clan was open for Application again and how much fun I had in this living meme nice community so I thought I could reapply to join the clan again and enjoy warframe with a wonderfull meme community and have alot of fun.

Well, now something about me. Im 20 now, born in 1999 in Germany, finished A-Levels/Final exams of grammar school (Last school before u can work or apply at an university) and started an education in IT. For the education and for my girlfriend, I moved to another part of Germany. Im a very social guy, who is pretty emphatic and very friendly to almost everyone and trys to stay calm in every situation. Thus I consider myself "99% tilt-proof". My hobbies outside of warframe are i.e. playing DnD with my Friends, reading (even tho I dont have as much time as in the past), caring and cuddling for/with my Girlfriend and, ofc, playing other PC Games. I do own a switch, which I use to play some coop games with my gf every now and then. Also I dont like horror games or very scary things in general. Thats why Im very glad the first time "KIddo" appeared in my ship, I haven't noticed it at all despitete being it an almost jumpscare. Well he still haunts me in my ship.. and now I notice it everytime.

Well that was alot about me. If u need mopre inforamtion just ask ;D But if it is enough, I would be very glad to rejoin the clan so we could enjoy Warframe and the next big updates together.

Have a nice Day!

Steamname: timtamtom

Please include in your application the reason of why you are no longer in the clan

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Puurrfect:

Please provide more information about yourself as a person, question three is meant to give us an idea if you would be a good fit for our community or why you would like to be part of it 

Invited!

Please include in your application the reason of why you are no longer in the clan

Oh ofcourse! Sorry that I forgot that.

Well I stopped playing Warframe after I had nothing to do anymore or hadnt enough time for grind of the new content while it was broken/not working, I stopped playing and then got kicked from the clan because of inactivity and to make room for new players

On 2019-10-07 at 8:12 AM, timtamtom said:

Oh ofcourse! Sorry that I forgot that.

Well I stopped playing Warframe after I had nothing to do anymore or hadnt enough time for grind of the new content while it was broken/not working, I stopped playing and then got kicked from the clan because of inactivity and to make room for new players

Invited!

• 2 weeks later...

1. What is your in-game alias?
Zaniver

2. Why do you want to join our clan?
I want to join because this is a very active and well known clan, and from the twitch streams of some members that I've seen, it seems 
to have a very nice community.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
The question I hate most, talking about myself, I'm from Portugal, currently working in the IT monitoring area, reporting any errors on remote networks and their equipment. 
I'm the quiet guy, I'm a good listener but usually don't talk much, I start to open up more with time as I get to know people better and get more comfortable with them and where I am. 
I'm more comfortable communicating via text instead of talking through the phone or other voice program.

Outside of Warframe, I'm usually into MMO games, mostly open world, fantasy and Sci-Fi. Right now, I'm also playing The Division 2 sometimes besides WF. Other things I'm into is, Digimon, the games and anime series.

1. IGN: Vesciroth

2. To be honest, I'd just like to be part of an active and friendly clan. I started my account back in 2013 and played for a couple years, but I took a multi-year break and just got back into the game a few months ago when I got a new PC that could actually run it decently. It's been a lot of fun as a returning player, but the one thing I've struggled with is finding an active clan I can actually do stuff with. The fact that my favorite Warframe content creator for the past 5 years is a member is just a really cool bonus 😄.

3. I grew up in Southeast Asia and China, but I now live in the States. I'm currently an undergrad Psychology major considering doing Pre-Med as well. I want to be a psychotherapist so I can help people, but I'm still not sure whether I want to do that as a Psychologist or as a Psychiatrist. 

Besides Warframe, I like playing tennis and table tennis. I watch tennis and soccer pretty frequently too, and I sometimes watch basketball or American football. I mostly watch cooking shows or videos though, that's something I really love learning about and trying to replicate. I like anime too, but I don't watch it as often as I'd like to, mainly because when I watch any TV series I usually like to binge it as quickly as possible, and you can't really do that with new anime. I think Hunter x Hunter is the greatest anime of all time.

I like reading fiction books a lot, mainly sci-fi or fantasy, but I haven't really done much of that the past few years. I also really like listening to music, mostly guitar and vocal oriented stuff like punk, pop punk, indie rock, whiny teenager metalcore, and weird Scandinavian metal fusion bands. I do have a soft spot for highly produced synth-heavy pop as well though.

4. Steam name: Vesciroth

On 2019-10-20 at 8:11 PM, Zaniver said:

1. What is your in-game alias?
Zaniver

2. Why do you want to join our clan?
I want to join because this is a very active and well known clan, and from the twitch streams of some members that I've seen, it seems 
to have a very nice community.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
The question I hate most, talking about myself, I'm from Portugal, currently working in the IT monitoring area, reporting any errors on remote networks and their equipment. 
I'm the quiet guy, I'm a good listener but usually don't talk much, I start to open up more with time as I get to know people better and get more comfortable with them and where I am. 
I'm more comfortable communicating via text instead of talking through the phone or other voice program.

Outside of Warframe, I'm usually into MMO games, mostly open world, fantasy and Sci-Fi. Right now, I'm also playing The Division 2 sometimes besides WF. Other things I'm into is, Digimon, the games and anime series.

Please provide a little more information. No need to provide any personal details, we are just interested in knowing the kind of person you are when being part of a large community.

On 2019-10-22 at 12:16 AM, Vesciroth said:

2. To be honest, I'd just like to be part of an active and friendly clan. I started my account back in 2013 and played for a couple years, but I took a multi-year break and just got back into the game a few months ago when I got a new PC that could actually run it decently. It's been a lot of fun as a returning player, but the one thing I've struggled with is finding an active clan I can actually do stuff with. The fact that my favorite Warframe content creator for the past 5 years is a member is just a really cool bonus 😄.

3. I grew up in Southeast Asia and China, but I now live in the States. I'm currently an undergrad Psychology major considering doing Pre-Med as well. I want to be a psychotherapist so I can help people, but I'm still not sure whether I want to do that as a Psychologist or as a Psychiatrist. 

Besides Warframe, I like playing tennis and table tennis. I watch tennis and soccer pretty frequently too, and I sometimes watch basketball or American football. I mostly watch cooking shows or videos though, that's something I really love learning about and trying to replicate. I like anime too, but I don't watch it as often as I'd like to, mainly because when I watch any TV series I usually like to binge it as quickly as possible, and you can't really do that with new anime. I think Hunter x Hunter is the greatest anime of all time.

I like reading fiction books a lot, mainly sci-fi or fantasy, but I haven't really done much of that the past few years. I also really like listening to music, mostly guitar and vocal oriented stuff like punk, pop punk, indie rock, whiny teenager metalcore, and weird Scandinavian metal fusion bands. I do have a soft spot for highly produced synth-heavy pop as well though.

Please provide more information about yourself as a person. As I mentioned above, we are interested in determining if you are a good fit for our community.

52 minutes ago, Puurrfect said:

Please provide more information about yourself as a person. As I mentioned above, we are interested in determining if you are a good fit for our community.

Okay, uhh, more information about myself. I hate seeing people struggling or upset, having been there for a long time in the early part of my life, so I try to help them out whenever I can, whether it's just through talking with them or giving them physical assistance or doing activities they enjoy so they can take their mind off whatever it is or whatever else. That's pretty much the driving motivation behind my career goals. I'm pursuing psychology because I want to learn the tools I can use to really help people, more than what I'm able to do now, which feels like just fumbling around desperately hoping I'm actually helping them. But when I'm not focusing on my studies or life goals, I like to stay at home, relax, and just try not to focus on all my worries and fears about the future. I usually do this through marathoning Youtube cooking videos, cooking myself, talking to friends on messaging apps, and, more recently, playing Warframe. I do really love talking to my friends, whether it's just hearing their life experiences (and sharing my own, if they're interested) or sharing our thoughts on things or trying to understand new ideas, it's one of my favorite things to do. I do also like to spend time with them in person, but a lot of the time when I'm stressed out from school or other life obligations I just want to be able to laze around and do nothing while still talking to people, so I use messaging apps a lot.

44 minutes ago, Vesciroth said:

Okay, uhh, more information about myself. I hate seeing people struggling or upset, having been there for a long time in the early part of my life, so I try to help them out whenever I can, whether it's just through talking with them or giving them physical assistance or doing activities they enjoy so they can take their mind off whatever it is or whatever else. That's pretty much the driving motivation behind my career goals. I'm pursuing psychology because I want to learn the tools I can use to really help people, more than what I'm able to do now, which feels like just fumbling around desperately hoping I'm actually helping them. But when I'm not focusing on my studies or life goals, I like to stay at home, relax, and just try not to focus on all my worries and fears about the future. I usually do this through marathoning Youtube cooking videos, cooking myself, talking to friends on messaging apps, and, more recently, playing Warframe. I do really love talking to my friends, whether it's just hearing their life experiences (and sharing my own, if they're interested) or sharing our thoughts on things or trying to understand new ideas, it's one of my favorite things to do. I do also like to spend time with them in person, but a lot of the time when I'm stressed out from school or other life obligations I just want to be able to laze around and do nothing while still talking to people, so I use messaging apps a lot.

Invited!

Hi, I am xxKillBoxxx.

I was in a great Clan for solo play, but I would like to try more team-based activities and everything you’ve posted makes your clan look a great place to do that, also, Quite Shallow’s youtube channel is genius.

I’m very polite and kind to everyone and want to connect to other likeminded people in game. I think that’s what drew me to Quite Shallow. I’m a casual player with a lot to learn, but I would like to help new players and share my experience. I’m a renaissance man and like building computers, creating 3D models and a long list of other stuff, I’m currently planning on setting up a blacksmith forge for fun.

My alias on steam it troybme, my name is Troy, by the way, don’t tell anyone.

Archived