Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

On 2019-10-24 at 1:12 AM, Puurrfect said:

Please provide a little more information. No need to provide any personal details, we are just interested in knowing the kind of person you are when being part of a large community.

Please provide more information about yourself as a person. As I mentioned above, we are interested in determining if you are a good fit for our community.

Sorry for replying only now, been busy with work.

I really don't know what else to say, as a person I already told you how I am, I don't talk much at first, some of my friends call me the quiet guy, "o Caladinho" in Portuguese, sometimes😅
With time, as I get to interact more with the same people and as I begin to get more comfortable, I start to be more open and talkative too.

I know many people in Shy's clan are artists, love to create stuff, drawing, making videos, etc. Unfortunately, I'm not that great in those areas, love to see the work made, but not so good at creating, besides that, I'm always willing and love to help others in every other area that I can, be it with Warframe or anything else.

1. IGN: Yawenin
2. I would like to join this clan because I like Shy's videos and streams and I'd like to be part of this community.
3. I enjoy playing video games, listening to music and watching movies. My interests are chemistry and biology. Also I'm addicted to memes.
I'm a shy person but I'll feel more comfortable as I get to know people. I am very organized and methodical with everything I do especially with something i like. I'm not very talkative but im working on it and i like to give out a helping hand to people and I love to meet people with different interests.
4. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130012124/   (Yawenin) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-10-26 at 11:31 AM, xxKillBoxxx said:

Hi, I am xxKillBoxxx.

I was in a great Clan for solo play, but I would like to try more team-based activities and everything you’ve posted makes your clan look a great place to do that, also, Quite Shallow’s youtube channel is genius.

I’m very polite and kind to everyone and want to connect to other likeminded people in game. I think that’s what drew me to Quite Shallow. I’m a casual player with a lot to learn, but I would like to help new players and share my experience. I’m a renaissance man and like building computers, creating 3D models and a long list of other stuff, I’m currently planning on setting up a blacksmith forge for fun.

My alias on steam it troybme, my name is Troy, by the way, don’t tell anyone.

Invited!

On 2019-10-31 at 6:28 PM, Zaniver said:

Sorry for replying only now, been busy with work.

I really don't know what else to say, as a person I already told you how I am, I don't talk much at first, some of my friends call me the quiet guy, "o Caladinho" in Portuguese, sometimes😅
With time, as I get to interact more with the same people and as I begin to get more comfortable, I start to be more open and talkative too.

I know many people in Shy's clan are artists, love to create stuff, drawing, making videos, etc. Unfortunately, I'm not that great in those areas, love to see the work made, but not so good at creating, besides that, I'm always willing and love to help others in every other area that I can, be it with Warframe or anything else.

You cannot be in a clan if you apply. Please, leave your current clan and repost the application

On 2019-11-02 at 10:04 AM, Yawenin said:

2. I would like to join this clan because I like Shy's videos and streams and I'd like to be part of this community.
3. I enjoy playing video games, listening to music and watching movies. My interests are chemistry and biology. Also I'm addicted to memes.
I'm a shy person but I'll feel more comfortable as I get to know people. I am very organized and methodical with everything I do especially with something i like. I'm not very talkative but im working on it and i like to give out a helping hand to people and I love to meet people with different interests.

You cannot be in a clan if you apply. Please, leave your current clan and repost the application

-----------------------------

Apologies to everyone for the late replies to this thread

7 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

----------------------------

Done, sorry, you just took so long to reply, I joined another clan mostly because I needed some of the dojo stuff, unlike Shy's Clan.

1. What is your in-game alias?
Zaniver

2. Why do you want to join our clan?
I want to join because this is a very active and well known clan, and from the twitch streams of some members that I've seen, it seems 
to have a very nice community.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
The question I hate most, talking about myself, I'm from Portugal, currently working in the IT monitoring area, reporting any errors on remote networks and their equipment. 

I'm a good listener but I don't talk much at first, some of my friends call me the quiet guy, "o Caladinho" in Portuguese, sometimes😅
I'm more comfortable communicating via text instead of talking through the phone or other voice program, this mostly with strangers and not people that I got to know. 

I know many people in Shy's clan are artists, love to create content, drawing, making videos, and other cool stuff, unfortunately, I'm not that great in those areas, I love to see the work made, but I'm not so good at doing those same things, besides that, I'm always willing and love to help others in every other area that I can, be it with Warframe or anything else.

Outside of Warframe, I'm usually into MMO games, mostly open world, fantasy and Sci-Fi. Right now, I'm also playing The Division 2 sometimes besides WF. Other things I'm into is, Digimon, the games and anime series.

19 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

Invited!

-----------------------------

THANKS!!

On 2019-11-11 at 10:33 AM, Zaniver said:

Done, sorry, you just took so long to reply, I joined another clan mostly because I needed some of the dojo stuff, unlike Shy's Clan.

Zaniver

I want to join because this is a very active and well known clan, and from the twitch streams of some members that I've seen, it seems 
to have a very nice community.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
The question I hate most, talking about myself, I'm from Portugal, currently working in the IT monitoring area, reporting any errors on remote networks and their equipment. 

I'm a good listener but I don't talk much at first, some of my friends call me the quiet guy, "o Caladinho" in Portuguese, sometimes😅
I'm more comfortable communicating via text instead of talking through the phone or other voice program, this mostly with strangers and not people that I got to know. 

I know many people in Shy's clan are artists, love to create content, drawing, making videos, and other cool stuff, unfortunately, I'm not that great in those areas, I love to see the work made, but I'm not so good at doing those same things, besides that, I'm always willing and love to help others in every other area that I can, be it with Warframe or anything else.

Outside of Warframe, I'm usually into MMO games, mostly open world, fantasy and Sci-Fi. Right now, I'm also playing The Division 2 sometimes besides WF. Other things I'm into is, Digimon, the games and anime series.

Invited!

On 2019-11-13 at 11:31 PM, Isshinaga said:

Isshinaga, my IGN is a fusion of Isshin from Sekiro and my favorite historical figure, Nobunaga.

• Shy's YT got me interested in WF. I just started playing, am now MR 12. 
  • I need a clan for tech and CS is my first choice. 
  • The emblem is fire, if not the best.
  • Clan is laid-back, I'm laid-back.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I'm not very talkative, unless I know people well enough and if they need to be roasted. I recently learned to drive manual and drive a sports car to work everyday. I once accidentally drove 45 in a school-zone, got pulled over by a cop and got away with a warning. I can drive stick in urban traffic and play Pokemon GO at the same time. I did this for months and fried my motherboard. I spoofed Pokemon GO for a few weeks and got bored. I work in finance. I have a BS in Finance and a BS in IT. My student loans are paid off. I'm an ENTJ, border-line INTJ (MBTI was 50/50 on E and I), and a LEO. I do 16/8 intermittent fasting everyday. I'm trying to quit dairy and coffee. I can open a beer bottle with a beer bottle-cap. I can open a beer bottle with a water bottle. I don't smoke or vape. Mary Jane gives me psychosis. I can fry eggs that are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. WEEB lite. I'm not playing anything outside of WF, not until Cyberpunk 2077 and Bannerlord.

I can write pretty concise/blunt, since this is how I need to write at work to get more done. I learn things pretty fast, my IT degree, I finished in a year with some added programming classes. I especially liked learning Python, it made things less complex. I don't work in IT sadly. Finance isn't as glorious as I thought it would be. I created macros to do half of my work, my boss thinks I'm a wizard. I got a 10K raise one time.

Outside of work and gaming, I plan to mod my car. So far, I've only installed a CORSA catback+exhaust with my dad and an MTEC clutch spring myself with some readjusting of the clutch position. I like go-kart racing, ninja courses, and arcades. I suck at paintball, but it's something to do. I like roller coasters. I like eating out and going to the movies. Pizza, steak medium to medium-rare, Popeye's. If I could eat pizza everyday, I would. I read a book about body language, so now I know when people are uncomfortable around me or really like me, when they're lying, etc. - it got really weird.

Please provide more information about yourself as a person. You wrote a lot of what you do or did with your life but we need to assess what kind of person you are to better determine if you would fit our community.

On 2019-11-11 at 6:16 AM, Puurrfect said:

I left my current clan. Sorry for trouble.

On 2019-11-18 at 2:42 PM, Isshinaga said:

I'm a calm, bit dorky, and unserious late 20s-something guy from the northeast in the US, working in finance. I'm done with college, but still have nightmares about being late for class. I tend to go with the flow and avoid conflict with sarcasm/jokes, BUT I am a greenbelt in TKD. I would be a friend to both sides of warring factions. I am usually the one brokering peace, whenever people have their differences. 1 out of 10 people will enjoy my jokes and the rest will eventually learn to live with them. I like pretending to be a jerk, then doing the opposite of what people expect, I like to be unpredictable. I can be hard when it comes to criticism, but I do mean well and want others to succeed. I consider myself a weeb and gamer, but not a hardcore fangirl in either. My hobbies have been mostly gaming, gym, reading, watching anime/shows, cooking, movies, eating, sleeping, showering, driving, etc. I like to talk about shows, anime, food, some sports, philosophy, history, my car, anything really, but I would rather not talk about politics. My greatest strength and weakness is probably my impatience. I've learned to cope with it, but it also leads to how I treat others, which is to avoid wasting their time because that's how I'd like to be treated. I have no problems communicating via chat or VOIP, but I live with three other people so I cannot always be on VOIP.

Thanks for considering my application, I'm not very good at writing so I have an aversion for bios.

I apologize but we will have to pass on your application.

On 2019-11-19 at 8:54 AM, Yawenin said:

I left my current clan. Sorry for trouble.

Invited!

1: Sooo, I am (atleast ingame) TheKinginCrimsonRed and I've been playing since atleast the 2013 open beta (sadly lost that account back then but alas).
2: I've been enjoying Shy's content since atleast my comeback during 2017 and I am already part of the discord and I felt that I think I could use a community I feel more align with humor wise than my previous clan.

3: I am somewhat shy (har har) and a bit takenback but open to help out others and answer questions (ie, where to find resources, what's good for a weapon, etc etc) and not often the type to throw a fuzz at things. I am also fond of photography and animals.

I also tend to play other games like Monster Hunter, Apex, Destiny and Smash.

So yeah, I hope that paints a clear enough picture and all that.

1. IGN: SeecretShy
2. I got into Warframe from friends about 3 years ago. Ever since then I've been playing and investing probably a lot more time than i should into the game. After about a year of playing i started getting confused for Shy because of our name similarities. That is how i was introduced to her channel and ever since then I've been following her YouTube and twitch channel. I'd love to be apart of this community and enjoy having a place to call home.
3. I enjoy playing video games and listening to music. I spend a lot of time outside of WarFrame drawing from landscapes to portraits. I am very much into psychology and astronomy i love learning about people and listening to how people think. I am a very shy person, Hence the name, i've had Shy as a nickname since my first year of HighSchool, and its stuck with me into my adult years. Since i am myself a mute i look up to shy in her pursuits to not be held back by her own muteness. I try my best to reach out and be the best person I can be to everyone around me.
4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/SeecretShy/ 

My IGN alias is Cephalon-Cy

I Have a lot of friends in the clan and I used to be apart of it! I really missed the community it had and ended up leaving my previous clan because of that.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I still do D&D and I have an interest in art, writing and a lot of games. I'm actually hoping to become a game developer or animator. Also voice acting is a lowkey hobby of mine that I try to do (but lets be honest I'm not really succeeding lmao.) I listen to a bunch of podcasts and also have a huge interest in the paranormal so basically I like talking about ghosts too. With people I try to be friendly, it's a little hard but I try my best! I like making jokes as I get more comfortable around people. That sort of goofing around is probably my favorite thing though. So yeah thats about it! 

Thank you for reading this!

1 - IGN: BloodyTides

2 - I'd like to join the group firstly for being a big fan of the channel, but also for getting to know people to play along with or even help with the ones newer to the game =D I was in a clan that had everything but it was a small clan and the players were not very active so I ended up leaving it and trying for this one, since there's quite a lot of people and should be a lot of fun!

3 - I started playing warframe in 2014 with a few friends but lately I've been playing mostly solo, so finding new people to play with is always welcome! I'm very active and tend to play everyday.

4 - I'm a 24 years old guy with a major in Tourism and an only child, I'm a very quiet person but I try to not let that stop me from making new friendships. I have gaming as my biggest passion along with music (mostly metal), which I tend to listen a lot while playing. Overall I'm a very friendly person and love to communicate with others about pretty much anything, I just tend to avoid the divisive topics of conversations. I've always been a PC player, since the very first games I've played on it (Duke Nukem 3D, Age of Empires II, Re-volt, Half-Life) and I don't think that will ever change, I love pc building and anything related to that!

Other than Warframe, I love playing RPG games with a deep storyline like The Witcher, open worlds like Assassin's Creed and Far Cry and FPS/TPS games like Hunt: Showdown, Battlefield, Ghost Recon and GTA with lots of mods on singleplayer. Also a big fan of the Souls series!

5 - When not playing games I'm probably watching series and movies, horror and sci-fi are my favorites genres! It's hard to choose but my favorite movie of all time is Dune (1984) and my favorite series was and still is Sons of Anarchy hahaha

I'm really not good at talking about myself so I'm hoping this is enough 😄

Steam: 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔱 (yea.. with the weird characters)

1. IGN: SchifferPro

2. Besides the fact that my best friend is already in Cephalon Shy, I want to join this clan because I am looking for an active group of members to learn from and grow with to do all the content warframe has to offer.

3. Outside of Warframe, I am a gamer on many fronts. I play many games including, but not limited to, League of Legends, Black Desert Online, CS:GO, and some of the Blizzard titles. 

Little bit about my past experiences shaping me: I used to be big into first person shooters. In fact, I played professional Call of Duty during the modern warfare 1 era. This helped to guide me as a team leader and coordinator. Under these stressful circumstances, you learn teamwork which was perhaps the hardest thing to do. I was very egotistical and always thought of myself as the best. But I was a kid and during this, you had to put your ego aside and learn when the time to listen is. Learning that you are not the sole cog in the machine was perhaps the best lesson I ever learned. I've carried it to this day to hear out others' opinions and not only to listen, but understand them.

Outside of games in general, I am a 30 year old computer programmer who often spends time making fun puzzle problems to solve. This includes looking at NP-Hard, non-deterministic polynomial-time) problems. This consists of problems such as the traveling salesman. I'm a slight nerd? Perhaps, more of a nerd than I'll admit. 

My personality is probably pretty quiet unless you speak to me. I've done well to curb this anti-social anxiety, but it's still there and I am trying to work on my communication skills. I'm not easily offended however, I also try not to intentionally hurt feelings. If you are bugged by anything that I may joke about, please inform me and I will apologize as well as not let it happen again. I'd consider myself to be a friendly person, but I'm more of a tight-knit group kind of guy. I'd rather have 10 really good friends than 100 kind of friends. So, if we become good friends, we will have to excommunicate the person you replace(Joking).

4. SchifferPro

Hello there! *cut to clip of Obi-wan*

My Ign name is Marw1ck, My steam is Marwick  

I’m currently MR 12, mostly playing with a fun equinox daikyu nikana lifesteal type build. 

I’ve been watching Shy for... at least a year now? My taste in warframe equipment has been heavily influenced by Shy’s content; My most used weapon is the Dex Sybaris, by something like 40%. 

Irl, my main focus is music, specifically the violin, but I’m always keen to branch out. I think I am quite chill, and I like to think of myself as an extroverted introvert.

I hope I can be a productive and friendly member of QS’ clan.

Peace o7

1. Sir_Pyrrho (I want to change it but I’m not spending 200 plat)

2. Id like to join the clan because the sense of community across this game has been something I’ve heard many good things about. However, I never really experienced that, as I was randomly invited to a clan that now has nobody active to interact with. It’s gotten pretty dull. Also I’ve got no friends to play with so I figure this is a good way to make some

3. I like to spend time with my friends, which generally involves playing games. Sadly, they don’t play this game, so I tend to play every other day or so. Besides games, I’m a huge ASTRONOMY nerd. No, not astrology. Please. I don’t judge people on when their parents decided to #*!%. I actually continued playing this game when my friends left it because of the emphasis on space travel and the incredibly captivating visuals really hooked me. As for personality, it’s hard to describe. In group work I tend to try to be serious, but if everyone is serious I feel I need to lighten to mood. I guess I can say I adapt to the situation with ease. 

The first computer game I played was TF2, and I stick with that for several years. I switched over to games that my friends played even if I never really enjoyed it. 13 months ago, one of those games was Warframe. I’d seen it from the fortune trailer and was curious, but nothing more than that until I was recommended it. Just got back into the game now after a Minecraft spree. 

4. my steam is Phyrro (#*!% I misspelled that. I’ll keep it for now until you get to this) but I will respond more to my discord Danks#6602. If I don’t do something you ask me to do in reply to this, just reach me there. Though now I’m gonna check this more

1. My IGN is RWBY-WhiteRose.

2. I'd like to join because 1. My previous clan and alliance have been largely inactive since I've joined, 2. I couldn't really contribute towards anything. The final straw was when I was unable to start Drydock building despite being the first one to enter the Dojo. I've also wanted to be part of an actually-active clan for quite a while across the year or so I've been playing.

Shy's also one of my favorite warframe Youtubers (and one of the few who I'd be willing to listen to for hours on end). She's pretty much the reason I don't flip out whenever someone cusses repeatedly (I've numbed myself to that. Thanks Shy. Yes that was actually a thing for a while.)

As a Mesa main I also appreciate her fair playtime with Mesa.

3. I'm a partial-scholarship student who has read a fair few volumes in my spare time: the novel All The Light We Cannot See is a personal favorite of mine. Even though English isn't my first language I'm far more proficient in it than my actual mothertongue, and it's pretty much all I speak.

I don't play any other games on my laptop largely because of software issues, and as such have gotten to know the ways building and customization in Warframe fairly well.

Despite what my username implies, I am not an all-out weeb. I watch a fair bit of RWBY but I'm more interested in the gadgets than the actual plot, and outside of RWBY I don't watch any anime. I usually watch engineering stuff on Youtube when I feel like going on that virtual hamster wheel, stuff like Colin Furze. I've always been good with the sciences and engineering and fictional things regarding that subject intrigue me: I've recently started browsing through all 5000 or so of the SCPs and some of them definitely get my attention.

I'm usually the all-around quiet kid at school who keeps to himself, but whenever a conversation starts I can and I will just start talking for a fair while. Conversation topics can just jump around but I try to keep one going because I can't really end a conversation without an awkward silence ensuing,  due to my social awkwardness. (I suppose that's obvious with how I'm typing my response here, haha) I don't mind more explicit topics that much.

I try to be enthusiastic and helpful in every way I can, and I also try to make wisecracks (though they usually fall short). 

I do swim a bit, but I’m not that fast for my age; it does help loosen up a little when I’m wound up though. It’s also the only sport I practice. I also do do a bit of art, specifically paintings. I can't sketch, do digital art outside of crude stick figures in MS Paint, nor can I use watercolor, but I'm pretty good with oil paints and acrylics. I generally do scenes that I like, from RWBY or landscapes generally; I don't usually make up fictional scenes to draw.

4. My Steam Alias is RWBY_Rose. It's what I wish my actual username could be.

1.IGN: Foxdrive_X

2. I recently started playing warframe on PC and I'm looking for a clan to join. Shy's videos always kept me invested with the warframe community even when I stopped playing the game on console. I really wanted to dive deeper into the game's nature and community, and the people within this forum seem to be fun and relaxed .(Also the clan symbol is awesome!) 

3. I'm 18 years old and I have a calm and relaxed personality. Even, though I can be kinda of quiet I'm able to fully interact with most people I'm able to meet. I treat everyone with kindness and respect because I feel that's one of the most important actions that needs to be down within a community. If given the opportunity I'll try to help anyone to the best of my ability. Also, I like crack a few jokes and can be kinda sarcastic sometimes. I really love TV shows and movies especially marvel movies and crime shows like Law and Order and Chicago PD. I try to fully enjoy any game I come of across because I'm only able to buy a few every year. I'm currently an undergraduate in mechanical engineering and I'm able to play most weekdays and on the weekends.           

4.Steam Name: Foxdrive 

1) IGN: ChromaticTechno

2) My last clan was really inactive, with only like 5 or 6 people out of ~100 still playing, but I was mainly looking to join because I really enjoy Shy's content and have been watching for a while now. Also I really need a dry dock and I'm positive you guys are working on one.

3) I'm somewhat active now that Kuva Liches have been released (I took a pretty long break from Warframe because of the content drought) and have about 600 hours in the game. Gaming is pretty much my main hobby, but I also have a large interest in astronomy. I guess that's kinda why Warframe appeals to me huh? I'm a bit shy in person, but that doesn't really translate to the internet which is the main reason I play games so much. Other games I play include CS:GO, (1,200 hours) Rainbow 6, (250 hours) and Minecraft (probably close to 3000-4000, maybe even more)

4) My steam alias is Phant0m

On 2019-11-22 at 6:36 PM, Nox1212 said:

Im interested! IGN: Nox1212

I have a lot of experience and I also love Shy's videos and art would love to participate in her clan.

Please read the rules again and remake your application.

On 2019-11-22 at 6:43 PM, TheKinginCrimsonRed said:

1: Sooo, I am (atleast ingame) TheKinginCrimsonRed and I've been playing since atleast the 2013 open beta (sadly lost that account back then but alas).
2: I've been enjoying Shy's content since atleast my comeback during 2017 and I am already part of the discord and I felt that I think I could use a community I feel more align with humor wise than my previous clan.

3: I am somewhat shy (har har) and a bit takenback but open to help out others and answer questions (ie, where to find resources, what's good for a weapon, etc etc) and not often the type to throw a fuzz at things. I am also fond of photography and animals.

I also tend to play other games like Monster Hunter, Apex, Destiny and Smash.

So yeah, I hope that paints a clear enough picture and all that.

Please provide more information about yourself.

On 2019-11-22 at 6:47 PM, SeecretShy said:

1. IGN: SeecretShy
2. I got into Warframe from friends about 3 years ago. Ever since then I've been playing and investing probably a lot more time than i should into the game. After about a year of playing i started getting confused for Shy because of our name similarities. That is how i was introduced to her channel and ever since then I've been following her YouTube and twitch channel. I'd love to be apart of this community and enjoy having a place to call home.
3. I enjoy playing video games and listening to music. I spend a lot of time outside of WarFrame drawing from landscapes to portraits. I am very much into psychology and astronomy i love learning about people and listening to how people think. I am a very shy person, Hence the name, i've had Shy as a nickname since my first year of HighSchool, and its stuck with me into my adult years. Since i am myself a mute i look up to shy in her pursuits to not be held back by her own muteness. I try my best to reach out and be the best person I can be to everyone around me.

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/SeecretShy/ 

Invited!

On 2019-11-22 at 6:54 PM, Cephalon-Cy said:

My IGN alias is Cephalon-Cy

I Have a lot of friends in the clan and I used to be apart of it! I really missed the community it had and ended up leaving my previous clan because of that.

I still do D&D and I have an interest in art, writing and a lot of games. I'm actually hoping to become a game developer or animator. Also voice acting is a lowkey hobby of mine that I try to do (but lets be honest I'm not really succeeding lmao.) I listen to a bunch of podcasts and also have a huge interest in the paranormal so basically I like talking about ghosts too. With people I try to be friendly, it's a little hard but I try my best! I like making jokes as I get more comfortable around people. That sort of goofing around is probably my favorite thing though. So yeah thats about it! 

Thank you for reading this!

Invited!

On 2019-11-22 at 7:02 PM, BloodyTides said:

1 - IGN: BloodyTides

2 - I'd like to join the group firstly for being a big fan of the channel, but also for getting to know people to play along with or even help with the ones newer to the game =D I was in a clan that had everything but it was a small clan and the players were not very active so I ended up leaving it and trying for this one, since there's quite a lot of people and should be a lot of fun!

3 - I started playing warframe in 2014 with a few friends but lately I've been playing mostly solo, so finding new people to play with is always welcome! I'm very active and tend to play everyday.

4 - I'm a 24 years old guy with a major in Tourism and an only child, I'm a very quiet person but I try to not let that stop me from making new friendships. I have gaming as my biggest passion along with music (mostly metal), which I tend to listen a lot while playing. Overall I'm a very friendly person and love to communicate with others about pretty much anything, I just tend to avoid the divisive topics of conversations. I've always been a PC player, since the very first games I've played on it (Duke Nukem 3D, Age of Empires II, Re-volt, Half-Life) and I don't think that will ever change, I love pc building and anything related to that!

Other than Warframe, I love playing RPG games with a deep storyline like The Witcher, open worlds like Assassin's Creed and Far Cry and FPS/TPS games like Hunt: Showdown, Battlefield, Ghost Recon and GTA with lots of mods on singleplayer. Also a big fan of the Souls series!

5 - When not playing games I'm probably watching series and movies, horror and sci-fi are my favorites genres! It's hard to choose but my favorite movie of all time is Dune (1984) and my favorite series was and still is Sons of Anarchy hahaha

I'm really not good at talking about myself so I'm hoping this is enough 😄

Steam: 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔱 (yea.. with the weird characters)

Invited!

On 2019-11-22 at 8:43 PM, SchifferPro said:

1. IGN: SchifferPro

2. Besides the fact that my best friend is already in Cephalon Shy, I want to join this clan because I am looking for an active group of members to learn from and grow with to do all the content warframe has to offer.

3. Outside of Warframe, I am a gamer on many fronts. I play many games including, but not limited to, League of Legends, Black Desert Online, CS:GO, and some of the Blizzard titles. 

Little bit about my past experiences shaping me: I used to be big into first person shooters. In fact, I played professional Call of Duty during the modern warfare 1 era. This helped to guide me as a team leader and coordinator. Under these stressful circumstances, you learn teamwork which was perhaps the hardest thing to do. I was very egotistical and always thought of myself as the best. But I was a kid and during this, you had to put your ego aside and learn when the time to listen is. Learning that you are not the sole cog in the machine was perhaps the best lesson I ever learned. I've carried it to this day to hear out others' opinions and not only to listen, but understand them.

Outside of games in general, I am a 30 year old computer programmer who often spends time making fun puzzle problems to solve. This includes looking at NP-Hard, non-deterministic polynomial-time) problems. This consists of problems such as the traveling salesman. I'm a slight nerd? Perhaps, more of a nerd than I'll admit. 

My personality is probably pretty quiet unless you speak to me. I've done well to curb this anti-social anxiety, but it's still there and I am trying to work on my communication skills. I'm not easily offended however, I also try not to intentionally hurt feelings. If you are bugged by anything that I may joke about, please inform me and I will apologize as well as not let it happen again. I'd consider myself to be a friendly person, but I'm more of a tight-knit group kind of guy. I'd rather have 10 really good friends than 100 kind of friends. So, if we become good friends, we will have to excommunicate the person you replace(Joking).

4. SchifferPro

As the rules already state, you cannot be in a clan when you apply. Please leave your current clan and repost your application indicating that you did.

On 2019-11-22 at 9:09 PM, Marw1ck said:

Hello there! *cut to clip of Obi-wan*

My Ign name is Marw1ck, My steam is Marwick  

I’m currently MR 12, mostly playing with a fun equinox daikyu nikana lifesteal type build. 

I’ve been watching Shy for... at least a year now? My taste in warframe equipment has been heavily influenced by Shy’s content; My most used weapon is the Dex Sybaris, by something like 40%. 

Irl, my main focus is music, specifically the violin, but I’m always keen to branch out. I think I am quite chill, and I like to think of myself as an extroverted introvert.

I hope I can be a productive and friendly member of QS’ clan.

Peace o7

Please provide more information about yourself.

On 2019-11-22 at 9:15 PM, Sir_Pyrrho said:

1. Sir_Pyrrho (I want to change it but I’m not spending 200 plat)

2. Id like to join the clan because the sense of community across this game has been something I’ve heard many good things about. However, I never really experienced that, as I was randomly invited to a clan that now has nobody active to interact with. It’s gotten pretty dull. Also I’ve got no friends to play with so I figure this is a good way to make some

3. I like to spend time with my friends, which generally involves playing games. Sadly, they don’t play this game, so I tend to play every other day or so. Besides games, I’m a huge ASTRONOMY nerd. No, not astrology. Please. I don’t judge people on when their parents decided to #*!%. I actually continued playing this game when my friends left it because of the emphasis on space travel and the incredibly captivating visuals really hooked me. As for personality, it’s hard to describe. In group work I tend to try to be serious, but if everyone is serious I feel I need to lighten to mood. I guess I can say I adapt to the situation with ease. 

The first computer game I played was TF2, and I stick with that for several years. I switched over to games that my friends played even if I never really enjoyed it. 13 months ago, one of those games was Warframe. I’d seen it from the fortune trailer and was curious, but nothing more than that until I was recommended it. Just got back into the game now after a Minecraft spree. 

4. my steam is Phyrro (#*!% I misspelled that. I’ll keep it for now until you get to this) but I will respond more to my discord Danks#6602. If I don’t do something you ask me to do in reply to this, just reach me there. Though now I’m gonna check this more

As the rules already state, you cannot be in a clan when you apply. Please leave your current clan and repost your application indicating that you did.

On 2019-11-23 at 4:49 AM, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

1. My IGN is RWBY-WhiteRose.

2. I'd like to join because 1. My previous clan and alliance have been largely inactive since I've joined, 2. I couldn't really contribute towards anything. The final straw was when I was unable to start Drydock building despite being the first one to enter the Dojo. I've also wanted to be part of an actually-active clan for quite a while across the year or so I've been playing.

Shy's also one of my favorite warframe Youtubers (and one of the few who I'd be willing to listen to for hours on end). She's pretty much the reason I don't flip out whenever someone cusses repeatedly (I've numbed myself to that. Thanks Shy. Yes that was actually a thing for a while.)

As a Mesa main I also appreciate her fair playtime with Mesa.

3. I'm a partial-scholarship student who has read a fair few volumes in my spare time: the novel All The Light We Cannot See is a personal favorite of mine. Even though English isn't my first language I'm far more proficient in it than my actual mothertongue, and it's pretty much all I speak.

I don't play any other games on my laptop largely because of software issues, and as such have gotten to know the ways building and customization in Warframe fairly well.

Despite what my username implies, I am not an all-out weeb. I watch a fair bit of RWBY but I'm more interested in the gadgets than the actual plot, and outside of RWBY I don't watch any anime. I usually watch engineering stuff on Youtube when I feel like going on that virtual hamster wheel, stuff like Colin Furze. I've always been good with the sciences and engineering and fictional things regarding that subject intrigue me: I've recently started browsing through all 5000 or so of the SCPs and some of them definitely get my attention.

I'm usually the all-around quiet kid at school who keeps to himself, but whenever a conversation starts I can and I will just start talking for a fair while. Conversation topics can just jump around but I try to keep one going because I can't really end a conversation without an awkward silence ensuing,  due to my social awkwardness. (I suppose that's obvious with how I'm typing my response here, haha) I don't mind more explicit topics that much.

I try to be enthusiastic and helpful in every way I can, and I also try to make wisecracks (though they usually fall short). 

I do swim a bit, but I’m not that fast for my age; it does help loosen up a little when I’m wound up though. It’s also the only sport I practice. I also do do a bit of art, specifically paintings. I can't sketch, do digital art outside of crude stick figures in MS Paint, nor can I use watercolor, but I'm pretty good with oil paints and acrylics. I generally do scenes that I like, from RWBY or landscapes generally; I don't usually make up fictional scenes to draw.

4. My Steam Alias is RWBY_Rose. It's what I wish my actual username could be.

Invited!

On 2019-11-23 at 6:43 PM, Foxdrive_X said:

1.IGN: Foxdrive_X

2. I recently started playing warframe on PC and I'm looking for a clan to join. Shy's videos always kept me invested with the warframe community even when I stopped playing the game on console. I really wanted to dive deeper into the game's nature and community, and the people within this forum seem to be fun and relaxed .(Also the clan symbol is awesome!) 

3. I'm 18 years old and I have a calm and relaxed personality. Even, though I can be kinda of quiet I'm able to fully interact with most people I'm able to meet. I treat everyone with kindness and respect because I feel that's one of the most important actions that needs to be down within a community. If given the opportunity I'll try to help anyone to the best of my ability. Also, I like crack a few jokes and can be kinda sarcastic sometimes. I really love TV shows and movies especially marvel movies and crime shows like Law and Order and Chicago PD. I try to fully enjoy any game I come of across because I'm only able to buy a few every year. I'm currently an undergraduate in mechanical engineering and I'm able to play most weekdays and on the weekends.           

4.Steam Name: Foxdrive 

Invited!

20 hours ago, ChromaticTechno said:

1) IGN: ChromaticTechno

2) My last clan was really inactive, with only like 5 or 6 people out of ~100 still playing, but I was mainly looking to join because I really enjoy Shy's content and have been watching for a while now. Also I really need a dry dock and I'm positive you guys are working on one.

3) I'm somewhat active now that Kuva Liches have been released (I took a pretty long break from Warframe because of the content drought) and have about 600 hours in the game. Gaming is pretty much my main hobby, but I also have a large interest in astronomy. I guess that's kinda why Warframe appeals to me huh? I'm a bit shy in person, but that doesn't really translate to the internet which is the main reason I play games so much. Other games I play include CS:GO, (1,200 hours) Rainbow 6, (250 hours) and Minecraft (probably close to 3000-4000, maybe even more)

4) My steam alias is Phant0m

Please provide more information about yourself as a person. Remember the third question explicitly states that Warframe should not be the topic of the answer.

1: So, I am (atleast ingame) TheKinginCrimsonRed and I've been playing since atleast the 2013 open beta (sadly lost that account back then but alas).

2: I've been enjoying Shy's content since atleast my comeback during 2017 and I am already part of the discord (and also backing her on Patreon) and I felt that I think I could use a community I feel more align with humor wise than my previous clan.

3: I am somewhat shy (har har) and a bit takenback but open to help out others and answer questions (ie, where to find resources, what's good for a weapon, etc etc) and not often the type to throw a fuzz at things. I am also fond of photography and animals. I am also still trying to start writing a bit more but writers block's a *@##$. Also, dry deadpan humor is often my shctick which is mostly just dad jokes or puns.

I also tend to play other games like Monster Hunter, Apex, Destiny and Smash and some more that I won't list because we'd be here all day. I am also enjoying some tv/anime stuff like the Good Place, Watchmen and in general, my taste tend to be somewhat close to what you'd expect someone watching Shy or The Best Friends Play channel (I still miss them ngl) 

4: My steam URL would be https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheAlmightyCoat/

So yeah, I hope that paints a clear enough picture and all that and I hope the extra info makes it more clear.

Archived