Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

1. What is your in-game alias?

Slissken

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

I would like to join your clan so that I have people to play and interact with (might even get to know some people along the way). Cephalon Shy seems like a friendly and active clan which is pretty much everything I want from a clan. Clan tech doesn't hurt either. I really look forward to meeting you guys in-game!

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I am a pretty relaxed guy that just turned 23 and studies national economics & finance in Sweden. I enjoy spending time in nature or with friends when I have the time but cooking is my passion. I would describe myself as patient and friendly, I like participating in group activities and belonging to a social group. I haven't had somebody to play games with since maybe 2011 when all my irl friends quit wow. Playing games together is what make them fun in my opinion and I would very much like to find a group to play with. I'm not afraid to open up to people but it usually requires me to be in a pretty good mood for me to be the one to open up beyond casual talk. I'm always trying to improve in all aspects of life and I just quit using snus (nicotine) so I've been having pretty instense headaches the last few days. Other than Warframe I like quizzes in all shapes and forms. I used to participate in 2-3 pub quizzes a week during a period but nowadays I usually watch tv-quizzes or play trivial pursuit with my friends.

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?

I'm not registered through steam but can provide in the future if needed.

Hoi! I'm KhalMika!

I'm a 23 years old guy from Argentina. I've been playing warframe for a year and a couple months, and I gotta say, warframe is one of the best things that ever happened in my life. I have brought many friends, but most of them just leave the game because they either don't like it or understand it pretty well.. Kinda sad, but warframe still makes me happy. I also study chemical engineering in my local university.

I'm pretty introverted until I warm up, then I'm a bag of bad jokes and a lot of laugh. Lately, I've been stumbling upon depression due to some family issues, but nothing I can't deal with.

I love meat, specially empanadas (you should try them! google empanadas de matambre, they're pretty yummy!)

My main hobby is gaming. Multiplayer games such as warframe, destiny, deep rock... and good stories, such as witcher, mass effect, and many.. MAAAAAAANY more.

idk why, but I LOVE the space theme. I love no man's sky for that reason. It's terapeutic-ish. It's also.. Idk how to explain. I find it fascinating!

I also play guitar, and make electronic music (synthwave) in my pc, as I find it very fun to make and listen to.

I don't usually go out or hang out to parties, I'm more of an inside guy (idk if I said it right)

I would LOVE to join the clan since I've seen in many places this is a really cool one! I mean. Really nice people to play and chat with, and to have fun with!!! I've got to thank my former clanmates who helped me when I was a little tenno, but now it is pretty inactive, and that's sad, tbh.

My steam alias is steamcommunity.com/id/KhalMika

Khal because of Khal Drogo, and because I'm Mika ^^

Cheers :3

Reposted as I'm leaving my actual clan, my bad

Heya,

Dropping this off here if recruitment is still Open. Hopefully I made in time. 

• MSN00100

• I've been looking to get into a bigger clan for a while. My first/former clan was managed by friends of a friend who have since stopped playing Warframe. Although we have all of the research (except misc. stuff like colors) completed, Warframe isn't as fun without people to play it with. I'm looking for a group of people to hang around with, and I've been a part of the Discord group as a Patreon donor for over a year now (I think). 

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

• I'm a guy two years out of graduate school trying to manage a full time job with my hobbies (video games, writing, paying bills, etc). As I wrote before I've been a part of the Discord for (over?) a year now, and I'm around the general discussion rooms often. I know this isn't exactly the most interesting or personable thing to write on an application of any sort, I'm a pretty boring person in real life. I'm just trying to achieve that mythical work vs life balance we all have to deal with eventually, and outside of that there isn't much to tell about myself. 

• EDIT: As requested here is more information about myself: As I wrote before I'm currently employed full time, specifically in the IT risk management field. Personality wise I can't say I'm the most outgoing person (definitely leaning toward the reserved side of things), but I just need to get to know people better when it comes to joining new groups. I enjoy playing other cooperative games where teamwork and coordination are required to pull off wins, whether they are MOBAs, RTS games, etc. I got into Warframe originally through a friend who showed me the ropes after I really had no idea what to do to advance, and since then I've enjoyed introducing friends to the game and doing the same.

• I wrote before that my hobbies involve video games, writing, and most general things guys my age are into both to pass the time and stimulate the mind (aka television and mindless web browsing). I graduated with a degree in healthcare informatics, but my major was 20th century history with a minor in writing. While I don't do as much recreational reading as I did in the past, still like to keep up to date with the latest documentaries and books about 20th century western history. (Audiobooks are a god send for long distance commutes, let me tell you.) When it comes to writing I lean toward the satire/dark humor genre of fiction, and I've been I've been working on a long running fanfic that I'm not too keen on sharing since the length of it is almost a testament to my development as a writer over the last 6 years. 

• If you need any more information than this then I'll try to provide it. 

• Steam alias is the same as Warframe: MSN00100. You can also find me playing Destiny 2, Civilization V, and League of Legends. 

On 2019-12-16 at 3:53 AM, benmlie said:

1. IGN: benmlie

2. I have played the game for 6 years and i never joined a clan in game until now because i like shys content and her clan seem like a group i would enjoy, Mostly its just getting hard to play the game without joining a clan so this one just seemed like a good choice. im almost always on if im not in class and im always looking for something to do as a group

3.I love the game and the community, Im currenlty 20, im optimistic,cheerful and logical, best way to describe my self is as a people person I love meeting new people and learning about them as people. I almost always find common interest with people, i never want anyone to have a bad opinion about me so I always try to make people feel the most comfortable  ,i love talking about literature and technology, outside of warframe i like making 3d prints as a hobby and outside of that i attend college studying computer science at Lamar university in Texas

4. steamname: RossMlie

re entree request for more info as a person, i hope what i added was adequate if not il keep trying to describe myself as best as i can

Invited!

On 2019-12-18 at 2:30 AM, Surhe said:

Surhe

Before I started playing Warframe I checked some gameplay videos from youtube while the game was downloading and I somehow ended up in Shy's videos and I enjoyed them. After a while I ended up supporting her in patreon and joined in discord and enjoyed the community there. I joined a clan before and it wasn't to my taste, but from what I've experienced in discord it seems something I'd like to be part of.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

Ahh to start it off I hate these, I feel like I never say what I should and say what I shouldn't... That tells something about me already huh?

I'm 25 old guy from Finland and I enjoy helping others when it's in my capacity to do so and I try to get along with everybody. My sense of humor is utter garbage so don't expect anything funny from me, it's my bad habit to throw in bad jokes after I've got to know the other person so you can laugh at me in that case. I can be shy at the beginning, I'm kinda of slow to pick up new communities, but I should get more sociable after a while. I also really enjoy learning all kind of new stuff whatever the topic, whether it's educational or cultural.                                   

I'm currently unemployed looking to go back to school to educate myself for what I'd like to do, which is construction engineering (at least I feel like it's what I want), since I quite didn't get what I'd like to do till now.

I've been playing video games a lot for 6 years now, ever since I had knee injury that forced me to quit my hobbies on sports side. I used to play football from ages 4 to 16 and then as a hobby for 2 years, I also went to gymnastics club for 6 months, track and field for another 6 months, swimming for 2 years and I also had a piano teacher for 2 years during the time I played football. Football was my main hobby and piano was because my family is a musical one, rest were more or less tryouts.

If I had to give myself a personality I guess it'd be realist, but like I said I'm bad at these and I'm reallly bad at evaluating myself.

Koira

I don't really play much games through steam, csgo and some games my friends play and pull me in to

Invited!

On 2019-12-20 at 6:22 PM, Slissken said:

Slissken

I would like to join your clan so that I have people to play and interact with (might even get to know some people along the way). Cephalon Shy seems like a friendly and active clan which is pretty much everything I want from a clan. Clan tech doesn't hurt either. I really look forward to meeting you guys in-game!

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I am a pretty relaxed guy that just turned 23 and studies national economics & finance in Sweden. I enjoy spending time in nature or with friends when I have the time but cooking is my passion. I would describe myself as patient and friendly, I like participating in group activities and belonging to a social group. I haven't had somebody to play games with since maybe 2011 when all my irl friends quit wow. Playing games together is what make them fun in my opinion and I would very much like to find a group to play with. I'm not afraid to open up to people but it usually requires me to be in a pretty good mood for me to be the one to open up beyond casual talk. I'm always trying to improve in all aspects of life and I just quit using snus (nicotine) so I've been having pretty instense headaches the last few days. Other than Warframe I like quizzes in all shapes and forms. I used to participate in 2-3 pub quizzes a week during a period but nowadays I usually watch tv-quizzes or play trivial pursuit with my friends.

I'm not registered through steam but can provide in the future if needed.

Invited!

21 hours ago, KhalMika said:

Hoi! I'm KhalMika!

I'm a 23 years old guy from Argentina. I've been playing warframe for a year and a couple months, and I gotta say, warframe is one of the best things that ever happened in my life. I have brought many friends, but most of them just leave the game because they either don't like it or understand it pretty well.. Kinda sad, but warframe still makes me happy. I also study chemical engineering in my local university.

I'm pretty introverted until I warm up, then I'm a bag of bad jokes and a lot of laugh. Lately, I've been stumbling upon depression due to some family issues, but nothing I can't deal with.

I love meat, specially empanadas (you should try them! google empanadas de matambre, they're pretty yummy!)

My main hobby is gaming. Multiplayer games such as warframe, destiny, deep rock... and good stories, such as witcher, mass effect, and many.. MAAAAAAANY more.

idk why, but I LOVE the space theme. I love no man's sky for that reason. It's terapeutic-ish. It's also.. Idk how to explain. I find it fascinating!

I also play guitar, and make electronic music (synthwave) in my pc, as I find it very fun to make and listen to.

I don't usually go out or hang out to parties, I'm more of an inside guy (idk if I said it right)

I would LOVE to join the clan since I've seen in many places this is a really cool one! I mean. Really nice people to play and chat with, and to have fun with!!! I've got to thank my former clanmates who helped me when I was a little tenno, but now it is pretty inactive, and that's sad, tbh.

My steam alias is steamcommunity.com/id/KhalMika

Khal because of Khal Drogo, and because I'm Mika ^^

Cheers :3

Reposted as I'm leaving my actual clan, my bad

Invited! Also.. Empanadas de choclo a muerte. Tenemos que dejar de ponerle matambre a todo.

7 hours ago, MSN00100 said:

Heya,

Dropping this off here if recruitment is still Open. Hopefully I made in time. 

• MSN00100

• I've been looking to get into a bigger clan for a while. My first/former clan was managed by friends of a friend who have since stopped playing Warframe. Although we have all of the research (except misc. stuff like colors) completed, Warframe isn't as fun without people to play it with. I'm looking for a group of people to hang around with, and I've been a part of the Discord group as a Patreon donor for over a year now (I think). 

• I'm a guy two years out of graduate school trying to manage a full time job with my hobbies (video games, writing, paying bills, etc). As I wrote before I've been a part of the Discord for (over?) a year now, and I'm around the general discussion rooms often. I know this isn't exactly the most interesting or personable thing to write on an application of any sort, I'm a pretty boring person in real life. I'm just trying to achieve that mythical work vs life balance we all have to deal with eventually, and outside of that there isn't much to tell about myself. I don't think there's any point to reciting my childhood or talking too much about my personal life here. 

• Steam alias is the same as Warframe: MSN00100. You can also find me playing Destiny 2, Civilization V, and League of Legends. 

Please provide more information about you as a person.

5 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

As requested, I've edited my original post. I'll provide my edits here below as well:

• I'm a guy two years out of graduate school trying to manage a full time job with my hobbies (video games, writing, paying bills, etc). As I wrote before I've been a part of the Discord for (over?) a year now, and I'm around the general discussion rooms often. I know this isn't exactly the most interesting or personable thing to write on an application of any sort, I'm a pretty boring person in real life. I'm just trying to achieve that mythical work vs life balance we all have to deal with eventually, and outside of that there isn't much to tell about myself. 

• EDIT: As requested here is more information about myself: As I wrote before I'm currently employed full time, specifically in the IT risk management field. Personality wise I can't say I'm the most outgoing person (definitely leaning toward the reserved side of things), but I just need to get to know people better when it comes to joining new groups. I enjoy playing other cooperative games where teamwork and coordination are required to pull off wins, whether they are MOBAs, RTS games, etc. I got into Warframe originally through a friend who showed me the ropes after I really had no idea what to do to advance, and since then I've enjoyed introducing friends to the game and doing the same.

• I wrote before that my hobbies involve video games, writing, and most general things guys my age are into both to pass the time and stimulate the mind (aka television and mindless web browsing). I graduated with a degree in healthcare informatics, but my major was 20th century history with a minor in writing. While I don't do as much recreational reading as I did in the past, still like to keep up to date with the latest documentaries and books about 20th century western history. (Audiobooks are a god send for long distance commutes, let me tell you.) When it comes to writing I lean toward the satire/dark humor genre of fiction (Catch-22 is one of my favorite novels). I've been I've been working on a long running fanfic, but I'm not too keen on sharing it (yet) since the length of it is almost a testament to my development as a writer over the last 6 years. 

1. IGN: ApostleJimbo

2. I would like to join because I really like Shy’s content and I’m just looking for a nice Warframe clan to join since being solo for a while is a bit lonesome lol

3. I’m a bit shy at first cause I’m awkward with people and tend to get uncomfortable but I try my best to be nice and make sure people are okay :)  I really like movies, comics, and music and I love talking about it with people!  I can get a little quiet without someone keeping conversation alive but when you get me going about stuff I’m passionate about then it’s hard for me to stop lol.  I really enjoy playing online with others though and I really hope that this clan will allow me to join in and just let me be myself :)

• 1 month later...

PeckaPopycorn

Shy's videos are one of the introductions I've had to Warframe, I thought it would be nice to join and interact with this community that helped introduce me to this game.

I'm a bird lover who although I'm a lil reclusive, I try my best to interact and make friends with people. In my downtime I'm usually drawing or just relaxing with some good music in the background. I usually go by Chryssi or Pecka.

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias

♚Queen Chrysalis♚

1. IGN  EldromIsKyan

2. I would like to join this clan because a couple of my friends joined/applied and i hope i get to play with them in the same clan. I also was looking for a chill but active clan to be a part of and grow as a warframe player. I've been playing for a year now and my MR is 13 :)) Working on that, though. I am happy to help anyone :D

3. My name is Eld and I am a uni student. I like playing games in my spare time and warframe is one of the few online multiplayers that I play. Generally, I have a lot of free time with the only exceptions being midterms and exam periods. Sometimes, too many hours in uni too.  
4. Steam name is Eldrom 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I would like to join the clan

-My IGN is Rinascita (PC)

-I want to join the clan because I've been playing for a good amount of time and most of the friends I used to play with are either inactive or have quit already, so I'm looking forward to meeting other Tenno out there to play with. Another reason is because I really love watching Shy's videos, her wittiness really brings a smile to me all the time.

-I am very active, and I like to socialize and help other players in need. I play on an old laptop so I can't really enjoy most of Warframe's latest content but I still find the game very fun to play. I like watching anime and building/collecting model kits (mainly Gundam). I also love to cook even though I'm not that good at it.

-My steam alias is "Rinascita"
       Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/itsrinascita/

Booty_Souffle (PC)

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

I would love to join the clan because I love Shy’s videos, especially the devstream ones! I’ve been looking for a big clan with active players as I was the only active player in my last clan, and it’s a lot more fun when you have a team to work with.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc

I’m a high school student in America and I love being around my friends. I make friends easily and get along with most people quite well. I spend most of my time on my computer, doing homework, watching YouTube and Netflix, and, of course, playing video games. I enjoy all types of RPGs, especially if it has a good story. I like the science fiction genre as a whole and I really love Star Wars. I have a cat and a dog and I love them so much. My dream is to move into my own house and buy the biggest bed money can buy so all my pets can sleep with me. I want to get a Maine Coon cat once I have my own place. I am known best for my wry humor and it makes me happy to make others laugh. I’m in the process of building myself a new PC and I’ve enjoyed the process a lot so far. Also, I’m always looking for new music and tv shows to enjoy and would love some suggestions from you guys! ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-12-22 at 2:11 AM, MSN00100 said:

As requested, I've edited my original post. I'll provide my edits here below as well:

• I wrote before that my hobbies involve video games, writing, and most general things guys my age are into both to pass the time and stimulate the mind (aka television and mindless web browsing). I graduated with a degree in healthcare informatics, but my major was 20th century history with a minor in writing. While I don't do as much recreational reading as I did in the past, still like to keep up to date with the latest documentaries and books about 20th century western history. (Audiobooks are a god send for long distance commutes, let me tell you.) When it comes to writing I lean toward the satire/dark humor genre of fiction (Catch-22 is one of my favorite novels). I've been I've been working on a long running fanfic, but I'm not too keen on sharing it (yet) since the length of it is almost a testament to my development as a writer over the last 6 years

Invited

On 2019-12-25 at 4:00 AM, (XB1)ApostleJimbo said:

1. IGN: ApostleJimbo

2. I would like to join because I really like Shy’s content and I’m just looking for a nice Warframe clan to join since being solo for a while is a bit lonesome lol

3. I’m a bit shy at first cause I’m awkward with people and tend to get uncomfortable but I try my best to be nice and make sure people are okay 🙂  I really like movies, comics, and music and I love talking about it with people!  I can get a little quiet without someone keeping conversation alive but when you get me going about stuff I’m passionate about then it’s hard for me to stop lol.  I really enjoy playing online with others though and I really hope that this clan will allow me to join in and just let me be myself 🙂

I am sorry but we are a PC only clan

On 2020-02-17 at 9:36 PM, Booty_Souffle said:

Booty_Souffle (PC)

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

I would love to join the clan because I love Shy’s videos, especially the devstream ones! I’ve been looking for a big clan with active players as I was the only active player in my last clan, and it’s a lot more fun when you have a team to work with.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc

I’m a high school student in America and I love being around my friends. I make friends easily and get along with most people quite well. I spend most of my time on my computer, doing homework, watching YouTube and Netflix, and, of course, playing video games. I enjoy all types of RPGs, especially if it has a good story. I like the science fiction genre as a whole and I really love Star Wars. I have a cat and a dog and I love them so much. My dream is to move into my own house and buy the biggest bed money can buy so all my pets can sleep with me. I want to get a Maine Coon cat once I have my own place. I am known best for my wry humor and it makes me happy to make others laugh. I’m in the process of building myself a new PC and I’ve enjoyed the process a lot so far. Also, I’m always looking for new music and tv shows to enjoy and would love some suggestions from you guys! ❤️

Invited

1. IGN: Ampere

2. I'd like to join the clan because like many others, I've watched a substantial amount of Shy's videos. In fact, nearly every single one, which probably should be grounds to reject my application immediately because such repeated exposure to her vitriolic insults and viewer-shaming has likely driven me insane. Assuming you're willing to overlook that, I'd be proud to be part of the group that helps support the person making some of the best Warframe content out there. Whether it's contributing resources for research, helping others with in-game questions, or lending support in missions/events, I'd be glad to assist in anyway I can.

3. As a person, my personality is probably a tad on the cynical side, though I'm fairly laid-back and easygoing when interacting with others. I work at the OR in a hospital, which can sometimes make my shifts long and unpredictable, but the free leisure time I do get is usually spent in front of a computer screen. My interests and hobbies are reading, writing, and a bit of drawing. I have a habit of creating overly long and convoluted backstories for the characters of the games I play, which no one ever wants to listen to. Also, I'm hoping that with enough time and inspiration, I can finally achieve my dream of penning and illustrating the next great american Shy x DKDiamentes fanfiction. 

Thank you for your consideration.

1. IGN is NyssaTheWitch

2. I would like to join the clan again because I was kicked for inactivity. I originally joined because I enjoy Shy's videos and participating in her community. I watched since before her old channel got taken down and hope to be watching for as long as Shy wants to make videos.

3. I am currently a 1st year in college (why I was inactive, found how to balance schedule better and can play again) and I am studying Computer Science. I enjoy reading sci-fi/fantasy books and I play dnd every week with friends. Personality wise I am very shy if I don't know you, but once comfortable I am very energetic. I drink way more coffee than what is healthy and love spicy food.

4. Steam alias is also NyssaTheWitch

rushofpain

Aniki-senpai is a good friend of mine! He and I have played together for years. I was looking to get into what Warframe is all about at the end game, and he suggested that joining the clan would be a great way to dig deeper into the game and get to know some other fun people that play this.

I'm a generally affable guy. I like asking questions and learning how things work. I'm generally pretty reserved in real life, but I enjoy going and hanging out with friends when the opportunity arises. I generally have worked as a full-stack web developer, and I enjoy reading and working in a lot of different technologies. I am trying to get better with drawing and music.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011168664

Rush

On 2020-02-29 at 5:07 PM, Ampere said:

1. IGN: Ampere

2. I'd like to join the clan because like many others, I've watched a substantial amount of Shy's videos. In fact, nearly every single one, which probably should be grounds to reject my application immediately because such repeated exposure to her vitriolic insults and viewer-shaming has likely driven me insane. Assuming you're willing to overlook that, I'd be proud to be part of the group that helps support the person making some of the best Warframe content out there. Whether it's contributing resources for research, helping others with in-game questions, or lending support in missions/events, I'd be glad to assist in anyway I can.

3. As a person, my personality is probably a tad on the cynical side, though I'm fairly laid-back and easygoing when interacting with others. I work at the OR in a hospital, which can sometimes make my shifts long and unpredictable, but the free leisure time I do get is usually spent in front of a computer screen. My interests and hobbies are reading, writing, and a bit of drawing. I have a habit of creating overly long and convoluted backstories for the characters of the games I play, which no one ever wants to listen to. Also, I'm hoping that with enough time and inspiration, I can finally achieve my dream of penning and illustrating the next great american Shy x DKDiamentes fanfiction. 

Thank you for your consideration.

Invited!

14 hours ago, NyssaTheWitch said:

1. IGN is NyssaTheWitch

2. I would like to join the clan again because I was kicked for inactivity. I originally joined because I enjoy Shy's videos and participating in her community. I watched since before her old channel got taken down and hope to be watching for as long as Shy wants to make videos.

3. I am currently a 1st year in college (why I was inactive, found how to balance schedule better and can play again) and I am studying Computer Science. I enjoy reading sci-fi/fantasy books and I play dnd every week with friends. Personality wise I am very shy if I don't know you, but once comfortable I am very energetic. I drink way more coffee than what is healthy and love spicy food.

4. Steam alias is also NyssaTheWitch

Welcome back!

3 hours ago, rushofpain said:

rushofpain

Aniki-senpai is a good friend of mine! He and I have played together for years. I was looking to get into what Warframe is all about at the end game, and he suggested that joining the clan would be a great way to dig deeper into the game and get to know some other fun people that play this.

I'm a generally affable guy. I like asking questions and learning how things work. I'm generally pretty reserved in real life, but I enjoy going and hanging out with friends when the opportunity arises. I generally have worked as a full-stack web developer, and I enjoy reading and working in a lot of different technologies. I am trying to get better with drawing and music.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011168664

Rush

Big fan of BBMak, Vengaboys, 2gether, a little Baha Men when I'm feeling spontaneous. I play Gaia Online as Admiral-_-Awesome. Adventure Quest and Gaia Online were and are my jam. I sometimes fantasize about being a pillar man from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and I am currently on a workout regimen to look like one. Breakfast food > all other foods. I'm currently reading East of Eden by Steinbeck, and I am making a mobile puzzle game in Unity fashioned after the hit 2018 board game Azul. I think that people could stand to try and understand each other better before giving judgement. I like dogs, and I like other people's cats, but I don't want a cat. I don't like large cities, but I keep thinking it's my only option for a dream job. Better Call Saul is my current favorite show, but I haven't been watching much television lately. I want to go see Parasite because I thought Snowpiercer was an amazing film by Bong Joon-ho. I spend an hour a day working through problems in Cracking the Coding Interview, 6th Edition. Into the Breach is a work of art in terms of game design, and I watch the GDC post-mortem on it every other day.

AlexThaBest

I've been watching all of Shy's videos ever since i found out about the channel so I'd like to join her community because i really like being insulted daily. Also my previous clan was not very active so I'm searching for an active one and i'd be happy to help with any researches and stuff if needed

I'm not very good at making friends irl cause of my anxiety but overall I try to be nice to people. Right now I'm basically a NEET although I'm planning on going back to uni next year. I'm very sarcastic and cynical, I like listening to music, specially rock, watching youtube videos, mostly S#&$posts i'll be honest, and i do some programming for fun, like doing little games and recently I've been working on a discord bot, but since I usually take quite a while to program anything I wouldn't consider it a career choice for me

https://steamcommunity.com/id/xaalderan/

Rap.

I'd like to join the clan because like to help the clan whenever I can may not know everything in game been back for over a year and still learning and enjoy shy's art shows and videos find them funny and at times even informative.

Like to play other games on my pc or going out to just get out of the house and at times mother wanting me to go with her shopping for cloths or food or whatever. Enjoy working on my computer and helping others out when the having pc issues or enjoy just chatting with friends and family or the people in the building where I live but usually quiet though more like to just watch and listen before doing or saying something even in some games or like to watch whatever I in the mood for like shy's videos when needing a good laugh.

RedCataclysm

Just got started in Warframe a couple weeks ago.  Looking for a good clan.  My friend Aniki-Senpai introduced me to this game and recommended this clan.

I work as an automation developer. I develop automated solutions for long manual processes.  I try not to bot, as that feels like work blending into my hobbies.  I usually like challenging action games like the Souls series.  I play Magic: the Gathering.  I enjoy having lots of customization choices.  I have a team player personality.  Meaning, I like everyone having a good time when they're working with me.  Somewhat quiet near new people, but I get comfortable pretty quick after conversing with a person for a little bit.  I'm very goal oriented.  Once I have a goal in mind I'm a kind of like a charging horse with blinders.  I'm a closet anime fan, usually not one to bring it up in conversations, but I feel i can hold a good conversation if it comes up.  Kind of have a dark, dry sense of humor and don't take that much too seriously.

1. IGN: RSamurai
2. I am looking for an active community to learn from and have fun playing Warframe with. Hopefully a friendly and positive clan with a variety of members. I'm currently MR 13 but there's a lot of stuff in game that I haven't done yet and want to explore.
3. I like to game either on my own or with friends in my free time outside of studying and working. When I'm not gaming I'm either learning a new hobby, travelling, or exercising. I usually game on the weekends but occasionally weeknights in the evenings as well.

IGN: IITheExiledII (the I's are capital i's 😛)

The reason I want to join Shy's clan is because I've recently started watching many of her videos (that are related to warframe) and I find them super funny, amusing and each one I watch always makes me laugh at least once. The thing I love most about her is how witty she is and how she is so uncensored .  Even thought I've only recently started watching her videos, I feel like I can say that I'm a big fan of hers and I hope that she becomes even more successful and popular than she already is. 

I was born and raised in Serbia and I'm currently 18 years old. I don't really have an interesting life- I spend almost all of my time at home playing video games and chatting with my online friends. I'm extremely shy and introverted (in real life), which does not help with finding friends, so I don't really have any ''real life'' friends. I've never found someone who accepts me for who I am, which is why I've been friend-less my whole life. Of course, I have amazing friends online friends who are very accepting and in general very kind people, but that can't compare to a friend who you can talk to in real life and hang out with them. Even though I might me super shy irl, my online personality is the exact opposite. Who I am online is who I wish to be in real life, a person that doesn't think about the opinions of unimportant people, a person that embraces everything that they are to the full extent, a person that will always be there for their true friends no matter what and a person that loves to make people laugh until they start crying. My online personality can be described as a super sassy diva that talks a lot and that likes to roast people from time to time (when I can come up with a good roast, which is rare xD), but that is also very compassionate, caring and supportive when needed. I love playing video games, watching *some* shows and my favorite genre of music is pop. 

Anyways, I'm hoping to get and invite soon and if I do, I can't wait to meet you guys 😀

Archived