Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

IGN:Virtuosus

I’d like to join the clan after returning to the rice field of farming.I used to be a clan member but have left due to inactivity

I’m more on the quiet side,I don’t like talking and I have a strong hate towards noises.I enjoy drinking coffee or tea in a quiet afternoon and sleeping when there’s time.Listening to seawaves somehow calms me down.

I get to play Warframe just once a week,and I hope that I can get to clear most of the content from the updates.

steam: REDACTED 

Hello There!

1. My IGN is Festivities

2. I am a fairly new player currently at MR 9 that is looking for an enjoyable and supportive clan. The fist one I joined criticized me for not knowing how to do things and was in general a not great experience . When I went looking for videos so that I could find out how things worked with out being dumped on, I found Shy's and quickly became a fan. I now think I know how most things work and I would consider myself semi-competent.

3. Outside of Warframe I am a socially awkward student  that has absolutely no idea what's happening. I am extremely introverted and enjoy using online ecosystems to interact with others without making an absolute fool of myself. In addition to this I play the violin and run cross country, both of which I'm okay-ish at. I also have a passion for math/science and am attempting to become a mechanical engineer in the future.

I also actually left my clan this time...

1.) IGN: Attoram

2.) I tried making my own clan years ago with my friends but they all stopped playing the game. That admittedly killed a lot of my enthusiasm for playing cause I would have to go in myself or with random people. So I thought the best way to get back into the game is to join a clan with people who actively play and see where it goes. Plus Shy's videos, they kept me up to date with the goings on with the game and I always found them entertaining so I thought applying for this specific clan would be a good start.

3.) Overall I'm pretty laid back in terms of personality. I try to avoid drama and I've been told I have a dry sense of humor. I'm big into video games but RPG's and Fighting games are usually my go to's. A big nerd overall when it comes to a lot of entertainment media and also talking about it with others. 

1. IGN: Idjit23

2. Hello! I have been playing on and off Warframe for 3+ years and my old clan died out unfortunatelly. I hate being lonely online and im looking for an active and friendly community. I        have been enjoying Shy's vids on youtube and streams and I saw that recruitment is open so I'm applying! 🙂  MR:22

3. I am 32yrs old living in Germany but come originally from Greece. I game in my free time Warframe/WoW/Final Fantasy XIV and more. I love cake and caustic humor. Also Mag.
    I like watching films and series when not gaming. 

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: FourthBullet

I'm looking to rejoin the clan after I was removed for inactivity a bit ago, I was originally a member for a couple years under the aliases CorruptedBlockBackup and later CBM.VFX. After starting university and working, I had to put the game aside until I had more time on my hands and I lost some drive after missing quite a few updates. However, I'm back and enjoying the game even more than I was before my break and I'd love to join this community again!

Outside of Warframe my hobbies are mainly other video games, my current go-to being Monster Hunter. Outside of that I enjoy the odd anime, spend most of my free time on YouTube and am trying to get more into drawing. Personality-wise I'm quite reserved to start out with but once I'm comfortable I'd say I'm quite sociable, I tend to get along with most people and enjoy a good laugh.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-08-05 at 10:03 PM, DragonKimChee said:

1. IGN: DragonKimChee

2. I'd like to join because I'm looking forward to diving into the content announced at Tennocon 2020. Joining a clan seems like a great way to immerse myself further into Warframe, and games are always better with familiar faces. The way 2020 has been going, I'm looking for more ways to socialize that were lost when my university started socially distancing and moving classes online.

3. About me: I'm graduating with a degree in accountancy in 2022. I'm the director of recruitment for my university's honors accounting organization because I love being a part of organizations with a greater purpose. My 3 big hobbies are playing the trumpet, skateboarding, and videogames. I've done marching band for six years, and I've marched in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, the Rose Bowl Parade, and I've even played in Carnegie Hall (I'm not even kidding!). Warframe and other games is how I blow off steam when the weather doesn't allow me to go skating. I like watching Shy's videos, and they've made me realize that Warframe could be even funner with a clan of people to play with. Thank you for your time and consideration.

4. Steam: Sushi_Rollin

Invited! Check in-game at your earliest convenience!

On 2020-08-06 at 7:07 PM, Virtuosus said:

IGN:Virtuosus

I’d like to join the clan after returning to the rice field of farming.I used to be a clan member but have left due to inactivity

I’m more on the quiet side,I don’t like talking and I have a strong hate towards noises.I enjoy drinking coffee or tea in a quiet afternoon and sleeping when there’s time.Listening to seawaves somehow calms me down.

I get to play Warframe just once a week,and I hope that I can get to clear most of the content from the updates.

steam: REDACTED 

Welcome back! Hope you've been well! Check in-game at your earliest convenience!

On 2020-08-09 at 6:13 PM, Festivities said:

Hello There!

1. My IGN is Festivities

2. I am a fairly new player currently at MR 9 that is looking for an enjoyable and supportive clan. The fist one I joined criticized me for not knowing how to do things and was in general a not great experience . When I went looking for videos so that I could find out how things worked with out being dumped on, I found Shy's and quickly became a fan. I now think I know how most things work and I would consider myself semi-competent.

3. Outside of Warframe I am a socially awkward student  that has absolutely no idea what's happening. I am extremely introverted and enjoy using online ecosystems to interact with others without making an absolute fool of myself. In addition to this I play the violin and run cross country, both of which I'm okay-ish at. I also have a passion for math/science and am attempting to become a mechanical engineer in the future.

I also actually left my clan this time...

Roger that! Invited! Check in-game at your earliest convenience!

On 2020-08-20 at 7:19 PM, FourthBullet said:

IGN: FourthBullet

I'm looking to rejoin the clan after I was removed for inactivity a bit ago, I was originally a member for a couple years under the aliases CorruptedBlockBackup and later CBM.VFX. After starting university and working, I had to put the game aside until I had more time on my hands and I lost some drive after missing quite a few updates. However, I'm back and enjoying the game even more than I was before my break and I'd love to join this community again!

Outside of Warframe my hobbies are mainly other video games, my current go-to being Monster Hunter. Outside of that I enjoy the odd anime, spend most of my free time on YouTube and am trying to get more into drawing. Personality-wise I'm quite reserved to start out with but once I'm comfortable I'd say I'm quite sociable, I tend to get along with most people and enjoy a good laugh.

Welcome back! Hope you've been well! Check in-game at your earliest convenience!

On 2020-08-02 at 2:01 AM, DatNyancat12 said:

1. My IGN is DatNyancat12

2. I'd like to rejoin the clan after months of inactivity in Warframe, I've been on hiatus but ever since Tennocon 2020, I've been meaning to get back to the game once more.

3. I'm into technology these days, I'm always up to date whenever a new hardware or any tech-related stuffs come out. I play a lot of games, such as Destiny 2 and Skyrim. I also am a self-taught graphics designer. And, to be honest, I'm actually quite a shy person, but very vocal when I'm with my close friends. I also like to travel very often.

4. Leo DaFishy

On 2020-08-11 at 2:15 AM, Attoram said:

1.) IGN: Attoram

2.) I tried making my own clan years ago with my friends but they all stopped playing the game. That admittedly killed a lot of my enthusiasm for playing cause I would have to go in myself or with random people. So I thought the best way to get back into the game is to join a clan with people who actively play and see where it goes. Plus Shy's videos, they kept me up to date with the goings on with the game and I always found them entertaining so I thought applying for this specific clan would be a good start.

3.) Overall I'm pretty laid back in terms of personality. I try to avoid drama and I've been told I have a dry sense of humor. I'm big into video games but RPG's and Fighting games are usually my go to's. A big nerd overall when it comes to a lot of entertainment media and also talking about it with others. 

On 2020-08-11 at 7:20 PM, Idjit23 said:

1. IGN: Idjit23

2. Hello! I have been playing on and off Warframe for 3+ years and my old clan died out unfortunatelly. I hate being lonely online and im looking for an active and friendly community. I        have been enjoying Shy's vids on youtube and streams and I saw that recruitment is open so I'm applying! 🙂  MR:22

3. I am 32yrs old living in Germany but come originally from Greece. I game in my free time Warframe/WoW/Final Fantasy XIV and more. I love cake and caustic humor. Also Mag.
    I like watching films and series when not gaming. 

Please tell us more about yourself.

1. IGN: Andele3025

2. Id like to join since the last 2 clans i was in went poof because higher ups loved their IRL spanish soap series and wanted to recreate it and downsizing going ghost respectively. In contrast i hope that it wont happen to Shys meme shi- i mean humorous solar system management crew (as the artstream twitch chat is also chill).

3. Idk what to say thats of really much use. Currently fell into the vtuber swamp hole, running my 2nd long term homebrew setting D&D campaign every friday (so no chance to be online from 7 to 23 gmt), love reptiles and most creepy crawlies while tolerating my siblings cat. English is technically my 3rd language. On the music side i like anything that hypes up with decent lyrics one can actually understand (be it game OSTs, Gorillaz, Sabaton, Elvis etc). For non WF vidya, more on the single player games side like DS1, Darksiders, NWN2, DAO, Witcher, Metroid, etc. Love terrible puns and dad jokes.

1. GordiyOrel

2. My best friend invited me to play this game ~4 month ago, since I am playing only warframe. And now he invited me to his clan ( His nickname is AxelSeven if you would rerward him)))). I would be very happy to have an active clan because since my warframe carier began, i had 2 clan and I was the only one person Online.

3. I am russian, but i live in France, I am 17 years old, I play Basketball, I play a lot of video games like The Witcher, Metro, TF2, Minecraft, Dark Souls (I hate this one), CS GO, GTA5 and others. Like I said my best friend is in your clan, he told me a lot about you, I am in the same school with him so if you need I can kick his ass, just ask me. When I was young I was playing guitar, and I was fabulous, but every legend leaves. 

1. Alomone

2. The clan I was in has died and nobody joins/plays anymore. Joining a clan makes the game more enjoyable as I have others to talk to and possibly join in with events etc. I'm getting to the point where I need to do things such as Eidolon hunts etc and it's quite a pain having to join a random group as runs are not very consistent. I'd like to join this clan as I've been watching Shys' videos for a good while and I never really get involved in the community of streamers/youtubers but I thought this would be a great opportunity to start

3. My hobbies include a few technical things such as computer hardware, writing code. My other hobbies include bouldering and cycling. Unfortunately with lock down, I've not been able to continue with my climbing since places are still closed. I like to help people in game not just giving them a free ride but also giving them advice on what they can do to improve their characters. I work as a software engineer for mainframes. That's quite a niche job for somebody my age due to the stigma around mainframes used in this technological world.

4. My steam profile - Whilst I do have a VAC ban, that ban was for MW2 as in order to play the game you need a client that forces you as host so you can connect to games which gets detected as malware. I don't like to cheat in multiplayer games as that ruins the fun for the other people.

1. IGN: RhongomyniadEX

2.I am a return player and I am looking for a clan to join. Isaw the post when I was scroll the recruitment. Most importantly, I love Shy's videos. I have been watching her video for two years now. I keep watching her video even when I was not playing warframe for the last eight months. I kinda quit Warframe as I was focusing on the university and I have noticed the community was not happy about the update (Railjack and so on). But now my life in university is almost finish, I have more free time to play games now.

3. I am kinda active. I would avoid socializing with strangers at all cost.  I enjoy watching anime and reading manga but I do not start conversation about them unless people are discussing. Prefer joining discussion rather than starting one. I like to play different games mainly action, RPG and FPS games such as Escape from Tarkov,  Apex Legend, COD and Monster Hunter World.   I am not out-going but and I like to give out a helping hand when somebody is asking for it. My general in real life interests are about technologies, science and scuba diving. 

4. My steam alias: GGs MEEEETA

1. IGN: HitMan99610

2. I am very passionate about Warframe and I'd like to share this passion with fellow players. I really enjoy Shy's videos, they never fail to brighten my mood. I reckon this community is extremely nice and I'd like to be part of it.

3. I'm a dude. Just hit 20 and I'm about to finish my first year of college. Studying philosophy, which I've found pretty enjoyable and mentally stimulating. As for a hobby, I'm more into creative stuff like 3D modelling or animation. I hope to be able to chase this dream in the future.  I also enjoy movies, music (mainly rock), books and anything creative. Overall I'm a pretty chill guy who hopes to have a good time hanging out with other people.

4. Steam alias: The Danamite 

1.StonyCrayon

2. I want to join the clan because I really enjoy shy's vids and her art skills so I am interested to see what other ppl draw in the clan. I wouldn't doubt it the community and clan is full of nice ppl so in a game that can be sometimes be filled with toxicity it is always nice to see a community who ain't. To be honest, my builds were trashed since I started but ever since I started watching why's guides my build game has never been the same.

3. I am active all the time since the current situations make me be mostly on my computer at home. I really like videogames and scifi movies/shows although currently I am watching Dexter. I think I am a pretty chill dude ngl nothing crazy but also nothing boring. I am horrible at drawing but I love watching others draw and color. I like the color blue. Currently, I barely started college and I am currently trying to get a biology degree, I hope to graduate by 2024 because well you know, online college sucks. One last I really like to do but don't because I just don't have the money is building PCs, I have built a whopping 2 computers and hope to build more, I just really want for pieces to become cheaper man.

4. My profile name is Stony but steam alias is stonycrayon4983

1. IGN: x25killa

2. I used to be in a clan back in the Cicero Crisis event and now that they have gone, I am seeking a clan to join. I have joined the CephalonShy's discord some time ago and I think everyone there is pretty cool, so I thought might as well join the Warframe clan and to help me get up to date with the game.

3. I am just a bloke from England that enjoys PC gaming too much, likes cooking and pondering what does it all mean to exist in this thing we call life. I also enjoy Shy's youtube videos.

1. PeckaPopycorn

2. Ever since I began playing Warframe, Shy's videos were some of the first introductions I had to the Warframe community. So I thought that joining the clan would be a pleasant time and help me overcome my bashful nature.

3. I am a transgender girl who goes by she/her. I am also a socially shy person who is constantly trying to overcome that fear. I love making and sharing art, sharing and seeing other interests, and always has an open ear to what anyone has to say. I have a very open sense of humor, but will always stand up against bigotry and support human rights. I am very active in Warframe, albeit playing the game or working up the courage and chatting.

20 hours ago, Andele3025 said:

1. IGN: Andele3025

2. Id like to join since the last 2 clans i was in went poof because higher ups loved their IRL spanish soap series and wanted to recreate it and downsizing going ghost respectively. In contrast i hope that it wont happen to Shys meme shi- i mean humorous solar system management crew (as the artstream twitch chat is also chill).

3. Idk what to say thats of really much use. Currently fell into the vtuber swamp hole, running my 2nd long term homebrew setting D&D campaign every friday (so no chance to be online from 7 to 23 gmt), love reptiles and most creepy crawlies while tolerating my siblings cat. English is technically my 3rd language. On the music side i like anything that hypes up with decent lyrics one can actually understand (be it game OSTs, Gorillaz, Sabaton, Elvis etc). For non WF vidya, more on the single player games side like DS1, Darksiders, NWN2, DAO, Witcher, Metroid, etc. Love terrible puns and dad jokes.

You currently have clan invitations blocked. Correct this and contact me on discord: Ben#5519 and I'll invite you.

13 hours ago, GordiyOrel said:

1. GordiyOrel

2. My best friend invited me to play this game ~4 month ago, since I am playing only warframe. And now he invited me to his clan ( His nickname is AxelSeven if you would rerward him)))). I would be very happy to have an active clan because since my warframe carier began, i had 2 clan and I was the only one person Online.

3. I am russian, but i live in France, I am 17 years old, I play Basketball, I play a lot of video games like The Witcher, Metro, TF2, Minecraft, Dark Souls (I hate this one), CS GO, GTA5 and others. Like I said my best friend is in your clan, he told me a lot about you, I am in the same school with him so if you need I can kick his ass, just ask me. When I was young I was playing guitar, and I was fabulous, but every legend leaves. 

11 hours ago, Alomone said:

1. Alomone

2. The clan I was in has died and nobody joins/plays anymore. Joining a clan makes the game more enjoyable as I have others to talk to and possibly join in with events etc. I'm getting to the point where I need to do things such as Eidolon hunts etc and it's quite a pain having to join a random group as runs are not very consistent. I'd like to join this clan as I've been watching Shys' videos for a good while and I never really get involved in the community of streamers/youtubers but I thought this would be a great opportunity to start

3. My hobbies include a few technical things such as computer hardware, writing code. My other hobbies include bouldering and cycling. Unfortunately with lock down, I've not been able to continue with my climbing since places are still closed. I like to help people in game not just giving them a free ride but also giving them advice on what they can do to improve their characters. I work as a software engineer for mainframes. That's quite a niche job for somebody my age due to the stigma around mainframes used in this technological world.

4. My steam profile - Whilst I do have a VAC ban, that ban was for MW2 as in order to play the game you need a client that forces you as host so you can connect to games which gets detected as malware. I don't like to cheat in multiplayer games as that ruins the fun for the other people.

Invited! Check in-game at your earliest convenience! (Good thing warframe doesn't require steam technically speaking hehe)

8 hours ago, RhongomyniadEX said:

1. IGN: RhongomyniadEX

2.I am a return player and I am looking for a clan to join. Isaw the post when I was scroll the recruitment. Most importantly, I love Shy's videos. I have been watching her video for two years now. I keep watching her video even when I was not playing warframe for the last eight months. I kinda quit Warframe as I was focusing on the university and I have noticed the community was not happy about the update (Railjack and so on). But now my life in university is almost finish, I have more free time to play games now.

3. I am kinda active. I would avoid socializing with strangers at all cost.  I enjoy watching anime and reading manga but I do not start conversation about them unless people are discussing. Prefer joining discussion rather than starting one. I like to play different games mainly action, RPG and FPS games such as Escape from Tarkov,  Apex Legend, COD and Monster Hunter World.   I am not out-going but and I like to give out a helping hand when somebody is asking for it. My general in real life interests are about technologies, science and scuba diving. 

4. My steam alias: GGs MEEEETA

7 hours ago, HitMan99610 said:

1. IGN: HitMan99610

2. I am very passionate about Warframe and I'd like to share this passion with fellow players. I really enjoy Shy's videos, they never fail to brighten my mood. I reckon this community is extremely nice and I'd like to be part of it.

3. I'm a dude. Just hit 20 and I'm about to finish my first year of college. Studying philosophy, which I've found pretty enjoyable and mentally stimulating. As for a hobby, I'm more into creative stuff like 3D modelling or animation. I hope to be able to chase this dream in the future.  I also enjoy movies, music (mainly rock), books and anything creative. Overall I'm a pretty chill guy who hopes to have a good time hanging out with other people.

4. Steam alias: The Danamite 

4 hours ago, StonyCrayon said:

1.StonyCrayon

2. I want to join the clan because I really enjoy shy's vids and her art skills so I am interested to see what other ppl draw in the clan. I wouldn't doubt it the community and clan is full of nice ppl so in a game that can be sometimes be filled with toxicity it is always nice to see a community who ain't. To be honest, my builds were trashed since I started but ever since I started watching why's guides my build game has never been the same.

3. I am active all the time since the current situations make me be mostly on my computer at home. I really like videogames and scifi movies/shows although currently I am watching Dexter. I think I am a pretty chill dude ngl nothing crazy but also nothing boring. I am horrible at drawing but I love watching others draw and color. I like the color blue. Currently, I barely started college and I am currently trying to get a biology degree, I hope to graduate by 2024 because well you know, online college sucks. One last I really like to do but don't because I just don't have the money is building PCs, I have built a whopping 2 computers and hope to build more, I just really want for pieces to become cheaper man.

4. My profile name is Stony but steam alias is stonycrayon4983

4 hours ago, x25killa said:

1. IGN: x25killa

2. I used to be in a clan back in the Cicero Crisis event and now that they have gone, I am seeking a clan to join. I have joined the CephalonShy's discord some time ago and I think everyone there is pretty cool, so I thought might as well join the Warframe clan and to help me get up to date with the game.

3. I am just a bloke from England that enjoys PC gaming too much, likes cooking and pondering what does it all mean to exist in this thing we call life. I also enjoy Shy's youtube videos.

Please tell us a bit more about yourself.

2 hours ago, PeckaPopycorn said:

1. PeckaPopycorn

2. Ever since I began playing Warframe, Shy's videos were some of the first introductions I had to the Warframe community. So I thought that joining the clan would be a pleasant time and help me overcome my bashful nature.

3. I am a transgender girl who goes by she/her. I am also a socially shy person who is constantly trying to overcome that fear. I love making and sharing art, sharing and seeing other interests, and always has an open ear to what anyone has to say. I have a very open sense of humor, but will always stand up against bigotry and support human rights. I am very active in Warframe, albeit playing the game or working up the courage and chatting.

1. IGN: Vindicate570

2. I'm a fan of Shy's videos. I would love to join a clan that has a nice, active and welcoming community. 

3. I'm really into Warframe and Destiny. When not playing them, I'm normally on Twitter or Reddit looking at dank memes. Binge watching shows on Netflix also happens a good bit. I am a pretty shy person but trying to overcome that. 

1.) My in-game name is Xalicra

2.) I wish to join because I enjoy Shy's content, and being in a clan that also enjoys her content seems fun to me, and I would love to be a part of that.

3.) I am nervous around strangers, but when I open up I do tend talk a lot. I can be very stubborn, but not beyond salvation. I frequently get airheaded, forgetting words or context. Interests outside of Warframe are quite similar to my interests inside of Warframe; Researching, trial and error, testing what the game will allow me to do or not, and experimenting with builds or classes. As a kind of side hobby, I play RPGs and am interested in Game design.

4.) My Steam Alias is Latios_XD, though I do change it quite frequently; If that is a problem, just let me know.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

1. What is your in-game alias?

SpookyBeef7

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

I've been in a couple clans at this point. The first one was a more memey one that didn't really do much in game and had some questionable individuals. The other was a startup that was made with a couple offline friends who are currently inactive for an indefinite period of time. I feel like it may be about time to find a proper clan to do stuff in game with, and I've been a fan of Shy's videos for a while now, so those two aspects seem to coincide. I feel having an active clan to run stuff with may help with the monotony of some of the grinds, and it'd be nice to be part of a community in game rather than just pugging it all the time.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

Amateur voice actor with a standard 9-5ish day job. Currently working on trying to build up more of an VO resume, but it's a rough area to really break into. I stream on Twitch a few days out of the week, usually a lot of horror games and games with horror themes, along with various other titles. On top of that I tend to make silly Youtube videos, the current series of which consists of short tutorials on how to play Warframe's various murder machines, which helps keep the creative juices moving to some extent. I also play FFXIV and several other games on the side, and I've been recently getting dangerously into TW: Warhammer 2. Fan of bad horror movies, punk/goth music and culture, and spooky things in general.

1. 94Frost

2. Previous clans just died out and I would love to be in one that actually active and love this game as much as i do. 

3. 26 years old from Poland ex-paramedic now working in seciurty. Love watching spooky stuff on YT like ghost sitse etc. Other games i play are usually grindy ones like Destiny 2 and Monster Hunter.

21 hours ago, Gitmuny said:

I seem to have the knack of grabbing people's attention without knowing it, for example, most of the time a streamer and/or presenter always seem to read out my comments/questions even though I am just there enjoying the moment. I have been on the internet since the early 2000's when the 56k modem exists and I never wish to go back to those times. Used to be a bartender because I know how to pour a decent pint without it spilling all over the place and got very good at guessing people ages due to licencing laws. I do not own a mobile phone. Hitting that point in my age if I should go bald or not and to keep trimming a kick ass beard or just let it grow out and regret every little choice I have made. And sometimes in my downtime where I got no chores or anything that needs my attention at that point, I just veg out and chill to point of maximum laziness where I will use a tablet to use on the computer, even though the said computer is literally 5 foot away from me but I just hit that point of comfy that I refuse to lose. I like autumns as a season with crunchy leaves, miserable weather and it's not too cold.

20 hours ago, Vindicate570 said:

1. IGN: Vindicate570

2. I'm a fan of Shy's videos. I would love to join a clan that has a nice, active and welcoming community. 

3. I'm really into Warframe and Destiny. When not playing them, I'm normally on Twitter or Reddit looking at dank memes. Binge watching shows on Netflix also happens a good bit. I am a pretty shy person but trying to overcome that. 

18 hours ago, Xalicra said:

1.) My in-game name is Xalicra

2.) I wish to join because I enjoy Shy's content, and being in a clan that also enjoys her content seems fun to me, and I would love to be a part of that.

3.) I am nervous around strangers, but when I open up I do tend talk a lot. I can be very stubborn, but not beyond salvation. I frequently get airheaded, forgetting words or context. Interests outside of Warframe are quite similar to my interests inside of Warframe; Researching, trial and error, testing what the game will allow me to do or not, and experimenting with builds or classes. As a kind of side hobby, I play RPGs and am interested in Game design.

4.) My Steam Alias is Latios_XD, though I do change it quite frequently; If that is a problem, just let me know.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

Invited! Please check in-game at your earliest convenience!

18 hours ago, SpookyBeef7 said:

1. What is your in-game alias?

SpookyBeef7

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

I've been in a couple clans at this point. The first one was a more memey one that didn't really do much in game and had some questionable individuals. The other was a startup that was made with a couple offline friends who are currently inactive for an indefinite period of time. I feel like it may be about time to find a proper clan to do stuff in game with, and I've been a fan of Shy's videos for a while now, so those two aspects seem to coincide. I feel having an active clan to run stuff with may help with the monotony of some of the grinds, and it'd be nice to be part of a community in game rather than just pugging it all the time.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

Amateur voice actor with a standard 9-5ish day job. Currently working on trying to build up more of an VO resume, but it's a rough area to really break into. I stream on Twitch a few days out of the week, usually a lot of horror games and games with horror themes, along with various other titles. On top of that I tend to make silly Youtube videos, the current series of which consists of short tutorials on how to play Warframe's various murder machines, which helps keep the creative juices moving to some extent. I also play FFXIV and several other games on the side, and I've been recently getting dangerously into TW: Warhammer 2. Fan of bad horror movies, punk/goth music and culture, and spooky things in general.

3 hours ago, 94Frost said:

1. 94Frost

2. Previous clans just died out and I would love to be in one that actually active and love this game as much as i do. 

3. 26 years old from Poland ex-paramedic now working in seciurty. Love watching spooky stuff on YT like ghost sitse etc. Other games i play are usually grindy ones like Destiny 2 and Monster Hunter.

17 minutes ago, x25killa said:

I seem to have the knack of grabbing people's attention without knowing it, for example, most of the time a streamer and/or presenter always seem to read out my comments/questions even though I am just there enjoying the moment. I have been on the internet since the early 2000's when the 56k modem exists and I never wish to go back to those times. Used to be a bartender because I know how to pour a decent pint without it spilling all over the place and got very good at guessing people ages due to licencing laws. I do not own a mobile phone. Hitting that point in my age if I should go bald or not and to keep trimming a kick ass beard or just let it grow out and regret every little choice I have made. And sometimes in my downtime where I got no chores or anything that needs my attention at that point, I just veg out and chill to point of maximum laziness where I will use a tablet to use on the computer, even though the said computer is literally 5 foot away from me but I just hit that point of comfy that I refuse to lose. I like autumns as a season with crunchy leaves, miserable weather and it's not too cold.

14 minutes ago, Gitmuny said:

26 years old from Poland ex-paramedic now working in seciurty. Mostly interested in new technology like pc components, mobile phones, consoles because of that I started studying IT only to later drop it for medicine. Droped from being paramedic becouse of low income and being in work almost 24/7. In free time if not im playing I usually spand with my friends. Fan of old music like Notorious B.I.G. Ice cube, Michael Jackson and for movies I go for something like Pacific rim or some good comedy. Other games i play are usually grindy ones like Destiny 2 and Monster Hunter or just some good old Fallout.

2 hours ago, Gitmuny said:

I'm 23 and really into Warframe and Destiny. When not playing them, I'm normally on Twitter or Reddit looking at dank memes. Binge watching shows on Netflix also happens a good bit. I am a pretty shy person but trying to overcome that. I also deal with depression and anxiety alot and working on that at the moment. I'm a fan of Marvel movies and love going to the early premieres with friends when COVID wasn't around. I'm really into almost any type of music except country. My biggest interests in music are probably Bring Me The Horizon and Twenty One Pilots. I'm currently looking for a job and not finding much luck so I spend most of my time just watching movies, playing games, or spending time with friends. 

IGN: ProGatorGolfer

I always found Shy's formula for creating YouTube videos to be one of the most unique amongst other Warframe content creators, and becoming further involved in the community (and finally having an active clan...) would be a dream come true.

Im a college student currently studying network infrastructure and break up most of my free time between tabletop and online gaming. I've been playing Warframe relatively consistently for around 5 years now and recently reached MR 21. I'm pretty reclusive in person but the internet really gives me a way to open up. I play mostly MMOs, and Warframe is definitely my #1 game for always being there when I need a time sink.

Archived