Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

Hello there!

My IGN is Luftkoph

My current clan is somewhat inactive and so I have decided to find a more active clan. So what better choice is there besides the clan of the great content creator who produces in-depth reviews of warframe content? 

I have just recently broke 1000 hours on warframe farming space wheat. Outside of warframe I enjoy reading books about mythology like Greek and Norse (valkyr main haha). I'm currently studying Design technology. I also enjoy cooking food and food in general. I had a warframe buddy for most of my warframe journey but he has recently stopped playing in favour of dark souls III and so I'm looking for a nice community to play warframe with. I'm not very talkative in chats but I mostly try to be a part of the community.

Steam username: Jummy_an

Many thanks for reading and have a great day!

On 2021-05-20 at 12:25 PM, BaguetteN1DU5 said:

What I can tell about myself is that I'm still a high school student that is currently studying in Melbourne, Australia (because I live there lol). And what I can say about my interests is that I kind of like playing football, digital drawing and raw sketch, attending the varsity team and playing other kinds of sport (sometimes baseball). But since there's a  bloody pandemic going on, I use my free time to play games, workout, and watch anime n stuffs, but I still keep in touch with my friends. RPG games are the only kind of games that I'm quite interested in which is why I tend to play Warframe for now. But aside from that, I'm still a chill person (that I don't talk too much, sadly). And that's actually the only things I could discuss about myself since I don't really like leaking info much due to my insecurities online.

Invited!

On 2021-05-20 at 11:35 PM, SmolCass said:

1. What is your in-game alias? SmolCass
2. Why do you want to join our clan? I'm a fairly new returning player and just now discovered Shy's channel, naturally in love with the content, i'd be pretty awesome to be a part of her community on Warframe aswell.
3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc. I don't reaally know how to describe myself, i'm pretty bubbly all around and always try to be as niice a person as i can to everyone i meet c: I don't have many hobbies irl really, i mostly just stay indoors and enjoy my time with my friends. I'm a bit (very) anxious around people, even online (so excuse the double letters, i get twitchy). Oh and i'm mute, however i do live with my girlfriend and i have for about 3 and half years now ^-^
Saw some other posts though i should elaborate a bit more, i'm 21, currently dropped out of mechanic school, working on becoming a software engineer, for the mean time unemployed and i'm not the brightest person ♥

Invited!

On 2021-05-24 at 5:18 AM, -DarkTriad- said:

Hi there, former clan member looking to rejoin after a WF break.

1. -DarkTriad-

2. As I noted above, was a member before and enjoyed my experience before burning out on WF. Now am back to the grind.

3. Not too much has changed since before, so I'll update/streamline my prior submission:

Let's see--I'm currently an investor in various start up businesses and cryptocurrencies.

I'm kind of introverted, though friendly once I get to know people. Am a big fan of hosting dinner parties with friends. I took a bunch of improv comedy classes at UCB in Los Angeles, which required performing in public, which was both terrifying yet more fun than I thought it would be.

I have varied interests in my free time--I am an avid reader (detective and spy novels especially, love the Bosch series and excited for the last season on Amazon Prime). Also am really into fitness activities, gym goer and dabble in jiu jitsu. 

My favorite recent TV show is probably Schitt's Creek  Other interests: PC building (build my third one two months ago), movie criticism (I majored in it in college), memes, PC gaming in general.

4. Steam id: leader_desslok

Invited! Welcome back!

On 2021-05-24 at 7:36 AM, Luftkoph said:

Hello there!

My IGN is Luftkoph

My current clan is somewhat inactive and so I have decided to find a more active clan. So what better choice is there besides the clan of the great content creator who produces in-depth reviews of warframe content? 

I have just recently broke 1000 hours on warframe farming space wheat. Outside of warframe I enjoy reading books about mythology like Greek and Norse (valkyr main haha). I'm currently studying Design technology. I also enjoy cooking food and food in general. I had a warframe buddy for most of my warframe journey but he has recently stopped playing in favour of dark souls III and so I'm looking for a nice community to play warframe with. I'm not very talkative in chats but I mostly try to be a part of the community.

Steam username: Jummy_an

Many thanks for reading and have a great day!

Invited!

On 2021-05-20 at 9:24 PM, Rap. said:

in-game alias Rap.

Been wanting to join for a while so figured give it a shot and like to watch shy's videos and art streams get laugh from her videos and maybe learn something to.

Like to play warframe of course and others games like hitman need for speed assassin creed etc etc and enjoy chatting and joking around with others and learning new things and working on my computer and doing a little modding to the case and at the moment swapping out old speakers for new ones keeping the speaker cabinets. Debating whether to go back to school or not or waiting till next year enjoy going out and doing whatever.

Please tell us a bit more about yourself.

On 2021-05-25 at 11:57 AM, Gitmuny said:

Please tell us a bit more about yourself.

What else can I say about myself not to easy like to joke around and chat when I get to know people been trying to get a riven for my dual ichors for like a year or more why DE got to make it so hard. Been watch shy's videos since 2018ish been kind of wondering where the whole people wanting shy to dunk her cake or what ever in her coffee came from like to read chat on shys discord and join in every now and then. Have a have a 21 22ish year old game that I still like to play every now and then call warzone 2100 just need to replace the first disk that broke again and have 2 cockatiels that can be very noisy at times so talking to people can be fun and my cat skittles doesn't bother them to much she just thinks my feet are her personnel pillows at times was in school for networking but not all of it I seem to like I like building and modding computers and some networking why I'm debating weather to go back to school or not and at the moment to learning how to tune my subwoofer box ports correctly to get that nice low bass like to go out even if it to take my mothers dog for a little walk or if she need me to go help her shopping nice thing about living in the same building as her don't need to go far if need something or she need me to take the pup out potty.

On 2021-05-27 at 8:21 AM, Rap. said:

What else can I say about myself not to easy like to joke around and chat when I get to know people been trying to get a riven for my dual ichors for like a year or more why DE got to make it so hard. Been watch shy's videos since 2018ish been kind of wondering where the whole people wanting shy to dunk her cake or what ever in her coffee came from like to read chat on shys discord and join in every now and then. Have a have a 21 22ish year old game that I still like to play every now and then call warzone 2100 just need to replace the first disk that broke again and have 2 cockatiels that can be very noisy at times so talking to people can be fun and my cat skittles doesn't bother them to much she just thinks my feet are her personnel pillows at times was in school for networking but not all of it I seem to like I like building and modding computers and some networking why I'm debating weather to go back to school or not and at the moment to learning how to tune my subwoofer box ports correctly to get that nice low bass like to go out even if it to take my mothers dog for a little walk or if she need me to go help her shopping nice thing about living in the same building as her don't need to go far if need something or she need me to take the pup out potty.

Invited!

• 3 weeks later...

1.My IGN is _Evep

2.I started playing warframe a few months ago, still a new player relatively(about 200 hours of in-game playtime). I Encountered Shy's channel just recently and instantly got hooked. I want to join this clan because my former clan is pretty much inactive and I thought it would be awesome to be a part of a community that's active and shares lots of common interests.

3.Outside of Warframe I'm a pretty chill person. I don't have many friends except a few close ones. I dropped out of college a few years ago and have been self schooling since. I'm currently unemployed because I want to focus on things that I enjoy studying/doing, like studying European History, Fashion designs, reading books, watching and discussing movies, and gaming(obviously). I won't say I'm an introverted person but I tend to be less talkative around new people, more so now since I'm going through some personal issues. And I think that's pretty much it. Sorry in advance for any grammar and spelling mistakes, or just weird wording in general. Because English is not my first language and I'm still learning it. 

4.My steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/_Evep/

Have a great day!

1. Howdy! My IGN is Loomee

2.The reason I want to join is because I am a longtime returning player after finally getting a gaming pc! (Started way back in 2013) and I've recently began listening to Adeptus Ridiculous and also watching Shy's content on her channel itself.

3. Personality shifts rapidly from quiet lurker person to overly excited and energetic, I'd say I'm fairly eager to both learn and help other people learn, and usually if I'm not working or playing with my dogs I'm interacting with people on some level of social media (discord, ig, in games etc)

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Me1ynx/

Pretty basic profile, not many friends but it's there and full of badges 

• 1 month later...

1. IGN: Kiriii. (Period included lol)
2. The main reasons that I want to join this clan is because one, my friend (Kokari) is apart of this clan and two, because she recommended it to me. I also thought it would be nice to apply for one now rather than wait. (I really like the emblem too.) I just started playing Warframe and so far, I'm enjoying it!😄
3. Well about me... I am a computer engineer and enjoy programming. I graduated from college in 2019 (much yay). In my free time, I like watching tv shows, anime, and playing other games like Destiny 2 and Overwatch. On discord, I often spend time with my friends chatting or playing games and sometimes watching things like YouTube, Netflix, etc. My favorite fruit is mango and I have a little birdie too. Her name is Chini. 🙂
4. Steam Alias: K i r i

1. IGN: wwyvrenn

2. I want to join the clan more or less for the simple fact for the experience of being in an accepting and inclusive clan. I haven't touched Warframe in a long while and this was actually a recommendation by a friend who has been in this clan for a long while. I'm not fond of Shy's content but I hope that won't be any hindrance towards my qualification. Based on the loyalty and praise of replies above me, I won't waste time to check out her content!

3. Well first, the dude above me is also my friend who recently got into Warframe, so gotta hype him up! Besides Warframe, I also like to play and have fun Destiny 2 with friends. Other games I enjoy include Phasmophobia, Tower Unite, and osu!. Outside of gaming, I am a college student from Hawaii majoring in criminal justice and minoring in psychology. I enjoy and thrive around people and always push a positive outlook and vibes for myself and those in my bubble, doing the best I can to help others feel comfortable. I'm outgoing and laid-back, with ambition to let life guide me to places of opportunity.

Obviously gaming is one of my interest, but others include just exploring around the island of O'ahu, vibing out with friends in real life and on Discord, and listening to music, my favorite artists including VICTORIA (Bulgarian representative for Eurovision 2021), Illenium, and Silverstein.

4. Steam: Wyvren, (My Steam Profile)

Hope to settle comfortably with this clan and thank you for your consideration!

Shootz!

my ign is please-inject-spaghetti

I want to join the clan because I have never join a clan before and I would like to try that part of the game out

My pastimes are playing games, such as the "souls" series, cooking and reading. I enjoy short stories and the likes.
Im normally reserved and will probably avoid starting conversations in the in game chat however am open to helping someone for whatever reason.
I have an affinity for learning languages, and can speak numerous and am learning two currently, however useful that is to the current setting.

thank you for reading, and i hope you accept my application.

• 5 months later...

1. What is your in-game alias?
My IGN is: 'ItsYaBoiBimmy'

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

I wanted to join the clan because I love to watch Shy's videos and want to be part of a chill and fun-loving clan like this. I'm actually reapplying since I was kicked for inactivity a while back, so I apologize about that. I felt burnt out, but now I wanna get back into the groove of things again.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
I am currently 23 and still in college. I'm a pretty quiet and introverted person both in real life and online. I don't think I find it difficult to have a conversation, but what's most difficult for me is to initiate one or butt myself into one. It just feels awkward for me, but I'm hoping I just break out of that shell so I can communicate more freely with others. Video games are a big part of my life. I want to try getting back into Warframe and I am playing Genshin quite often along with other smaller side games. I'm also trying to get more into tabletop board games. Gloomhaven in particular caught my interests and have been loving what I've played so far. Also while it relates to Warframe in sci-fi aspects, I recently got into Star Wars for the first time after never watching any of the movies or shows. It's pretty good lol

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?
My Steam alias is: 'Shaquille O'atmeal'

42 minutes ago, ItsYaBoiBimmy said:

My IGN is: 'ItsYaBoiBimmy'

I wanted to join the clan because I love to watch Shy's videos and want to be part of a chill and fun-loving clan like this. I'm actually reapplying since I was kicked for inactivity a while back, so I apologize about that. I felt burnt out, but now I wanna get back into the groove of things again.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
I am currently 23 and still in college. I'm a pretty quiet and introverted person both in real life and online. I don't think I find it difficult to have a conversation, but what's most difficult for me is to initiate one or butt myself into one. It just feels awkward for me, but I'm hoping I just break out of that shell so I can communicate more freely with others. Video games are a big part of my life. I want to try getting back into Warframe and I am playing Genshin quite often along with other smaller side games. I'm also trying to get more into tabletop board games. Gloomhaven in particular caught my interests and have been loving what I've played so far. Also while it relates to Warframe in sci-fi aspects, I recently got into Star Wars for the first time after never watching any of the movies or shows. It's pretty good lol

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?
My Steam alias is: 'Shaquille O'atmeal'

Invited - Welcome back Tenno.

• 3 weeks later...

My IGN is: Chicken007

I'm getting back into warframe after a taking a break, and as it stands, I'm the only one left in my clan. I really want to be part of an active clan that isn't super hardcore, and I figured that this clan would be a pretty good fit for me. Also, Shy was one of the first youtubers I watched for warframe and pretty much the only person I know who also likes Banshee.

I'm a 23 year old college student studying Public History, hopefully to find work in the museum field or in historical archaeology. Outside of video gaming, I enjoy reading, CAD/3D printing, and SCUBA diving. I'm not exactly the most sociable person out there, but I do like to play with a group, hence the application for the clan. As for other games I play, I'm currently pretty into Apex Legends, War Thunder, and Elite Dangerous. Anyway I've kinda run out of things to say about myself, so I'll just end by saying thanks for looking through this and I hope to play with you all soon!

Archived