Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

iireU8r.gif 

We are Cephalon Shy, a fun silly, sometimes indecorous clan that isn't all too serious. We are a pretty relaxed clan and we welcome all people regardless of your experience in Warframe. You may be here because you enjoy Shy's videos. Well this is her clan, and our doors have opened up to allow more members.

Features

· Complete clan tech, including the Ignis Wraith!
· You get to talk with Shy for free!* Touching will cost though.
· A lot of explicit content in clan chat usually involving Vauban (you have been warned).
· We have a Steam Group!
· A cool clan emblem! (2.0)

Spoiler

shallowforglyphs.png

· A very active community!
· Constant chat games, jokes, conversations, etc.
· We do game and glyph giveaways on our Discord!

*Free for Patreon Supporters
Rules

· Do not be a jerk. Most important rule of them all.
· Do not harass/bully other players in any form, be it sexually, racially, etc. We do not tolerate homophobes, racists, bigots, and their supporters.
· Do not beg for free stuff! We are not a charity, we are a clan.
· We have changed our "No Trading" policy to allow you to trade now in clan chat, but note there are several rules about trading.

Spoiler

1. We will not accept the use of acronyms such as "WTB", "WTS", "WTT", etc. If you are going to trade, spell the whole thing out.
2. Do not spam chat with your trades. Once or twice is fine, but anymore and you can expect getting kicked from chat.
3. While you may post your request to buy or sell in clan chat, do not respond to trades in clan chat. Send the seller/buyer a private message. We do not want to see haggling, auctions, or simply you giving your offers in clan chat.
4. Trade at your own discretion. We will not kick anyone for scamming you (which is impossible unless you are incompetent), for undercutting you, for lowballing you, or for being an unagreeable trader, nor can we be held accountable for compensation or responsibility. If you are not satisfied, we suggest going to trade chat.

· Do not spam chat with caps.
· Be somewhat active. We are fairly lax about this but please do tell us if you need to go for extended periods of time. We will kick players out if they have been inactive for 30+ days unannounced.
· Gives us your unquestioning loyalty
· Do not ask to be in Shy's videos. If she needs help, she will ask.
· While the Cephalon is all-knowing, our operators only speak English. As such, all prospering operators must speak English somewhat fluently. Please speak only English in our clan chat unless you are doing otherwise for what you organic beings call "humor".
· If you change your in game alias, tell Valafor, and the recruiter who invited you into the clan (Puurrfect). If we don't recognize you, we'll just kick you out.
Please note, if we find that you break these rules, we can remove you without warning.

Clan Etiquette

While these aren't official rules, do follow these to make this clan the most pleasant one to be in.

· When you see a fellow clan member, be sure to greet them with a bow!
· If you see a clan member of a higher rank than you (anyone with the rank of Intelligent, Wise, Genius, Paragon, Oracle or Cephalon), greet them with a deep bow.

How to Join

Joining is very simple. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to join.

1. Please leave your current clan or turn down any other clan invitations before applying.
2. Send Valafor a private message on the forums or post on this thread with the following information. NEVER send CephalonShy, Valafor or Puurrfect your application in game via pm. That instantly means rejection and a permanent spot on the clan blacklist.

Spoiler

1. What is your in-game alias?
2. Why do you want to join our clan?
3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.
4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?

Please type out your applications to the best of your ability and professionally. Your application is your first impression, and first impressions are lasting impressions.
4. Wait patiently and our Cephalon will process your application as soon as he can. Processing can take a day or two, but usually it will be done the day your application is turned in.

If you fail to provide enough information or leave your current clan before submitting your application, your application will be considered incomplete and you will need to reapply.

Q&A

1. Do I need to support Cephalon Suda in order to join?
No. Your in-game syndicate does not affect your application.
2. What would be considered a proper application?
Example of a properly done application.

Spoiler

1. IGN: Valafor
2. I would like to join this clan because I love Shy's videos. I enjoy being with other people and I want to be a part of a nice community.
3. I am active, and I like to socialize. I enjoy watching movies as well as discussing about movies and other things. I am a man of many interests and I do not mind sharing them to other people. I can be quite a conversation starter. I am fairly out-going and I like to give out a helping hand. Some people tell me I have a good sense of humor, whether or not that is true I'll let you decide. I am into politics and while I try not to discuss them in game I can sometimes get carried away.

Example of an improper application.

Spoiler

my name is valafor. i want to join ur clan becuz i like warframe. i am a fun guy but can be serious :). ty lol

3. Why was I kicked out of the clan?
Most common reason was because you are inactive. Feel free to reappply if we still have openings. Otherwise, it is because you have broken the rules. We have zero-tolerance and reserve the right to remove you from our clan without warning.
4. Someone is harassing me!
Tell Valafor or CephalonShy and we will get it sorted out. Feel free to PM either of us on the forums or in game. Providing screenshots will help us hasten the investigation.
5. Can I get a promotion-
Don't ask. We will promote people based on their qualifications and if the need arises.
6. How else can I support the clan?
Tell your friends to join us, subscribe to Quiette on Youtube (link to her Youtube channel right here), join our Steam Group, and if you have the cash, support Shy on Patreon.
7. What happened to Shy's channel?
Shy got her channel terminated by the Google Copyright Bot. By law Shy is not allowed to make a new channel because she was a YouTube Partner. As such the new channel is run by a third-party to publish our videos on the channel. Our content will not change and everything will run as they did before. The only difference will be possibly slower uploads.
We will like to thank all of our subscribers, the Cephalon Collective YouTubers, and all our supporters for staying with us through these hard times.

Yo! Would love to join the clan.

IGN is Skulldan

I would love being in the clan because A. I'm almost always on and I love hanging out with goofy people whilst playing warframe, B. I've been playing warframe for a very long time and love meeting people, C. My current clan is ridiculously inactive, D. the clan logo is kickass, and E., who the hell doesn't want to be in quiette shy's clan? (other than zhandragon that is)

Like I said, I've been playing warframe for a very long time and love meeting people. I started right after open beta launched, played for about a month, then left on a bit of a hiatus until the Cicero Crisis. I've been playing nonstop since then. Hope you guys consider me!

Edit: I should be online for the rest of the day, if you guys need to contact me, just message me. I'm on quiette's friend list already if you have any trouble finding me.

-Voraxxx (need more x's)

-I've been watching your vids since the "Valkyr in a nutsheell" video, I think your channel is awesome and I'd gladly join your clan.

-Been playing Warframe for more than a year already, one of my favourite games and I really enjoy it. There isn't a lot to say >.<

Yo! Would love to join the clan.

IGN is Skulldan

I would love being in the clan because A. I'm almost always on and I love hanging out with goofy people whilst playing warframe, B. I've been playing warframe for a very long time and love meeting people, C. My current clan is ridiculously inactive, D. the clan logo is kickass, and E., who the hell doesn't want to be in quiette shy's clan? (other than zhandragon that is)

Like I said, I've been playing warframe for a very long time and love meeting people. I started right after open beta launched, played for about a month, then left on a bit of a hiatus until the Cicero Crisis. I've been playing nonstop since then. Hope you guys consider me!

Edit: I should be online for the rest of the day, if you guys need to contact me, just message me. I'm on quiette's friend list already if you have any trouble finding me.

-Voraxxx (need more x's)

-I've been watching your vids since the "Valkyr in a nutsheell" video, I think your channel is awesome and I'd gladly join your clan.

-Been playing Warframe for more than a year already, one of my favourite games and I really enjoy it. There isn't a lot to say >.<

Both accepted. Please leave your clans if you have no already.

-FrOunk

-I would like to join as i am a very frequent player of Warframe and my current clan has only had 2-3 active the last few months. Would love to join a active clan and little community.

- Well i started playing this around December last year and have just recently hit mr16. So i pretty much have no life outside of this game. I kinda aim to use and forma the crap out of the quirky weapons as using the main "top tier" weapons is not really for me anymore. Other than that there isn't much else to say.

-FrOunk

-I would like to join as i am a very frequent player of Warframe and my current clan has only had 2-3 active the last few months. Would love to join a active clan and little community.

- Well i started playing this around December last year and have just recently hit mr16. So i pretty much have no life outside of this game. I kinda aim to use and forma the crap out of the quirky weapons as using the main "top tier" weapons is not really for me anymore. Other than that there isn't much else to say.

Invited!

IGN: OverpoweredRamen

I want to join because I love Quiette Shy's videos, and I just recently started on a pc account, so I don't know anyone, and was looking around for a clan.

So I am only MR2 at the moment, but I know my stuff about Warframe, I'm MR17 on PS4, almost 18, just missing a few clan tech weapons and archwing weapons T-T 

I don't have much else to say, other than I love Saryn :3

Ayo elemayo,

IGA is Vrumbs,

wanted to join this clan mainly because its not some super tryhard clan, and is pretty laid back, not saying I don't want to do anything/play the game, but I want to play it at my own pace with a group of fun people.

I've been drifting from wf a bit, mainly bc it's a lot better when you have people to play it with. Mr rank is 12, also have an irl mate in the clan :^)

IGN: OverpoweredRamen

I want to join because I love Quiette Shy's videos, and I just recently started on a pc account, so I don't know anyone, and was looking around for a clan.

So I am only MR2 at the moment, but I know my stuff about Warframe, I'm MR17 on PS4, almost 18, just missing a few clan tech weapons and archwing weapons T-T 

I don't have much else to say, other than I love Saryn :3

Ayo elemayo,

IGA is Vrumbs,

wanted to join this clan mainly because its not some super tryhard clan, and is pretty laid back, not saying I don't want to do anything/play the game, but I want to play it at my own pace with a group of fun people.

I've been drifting from wf a bit, mainly bc it's a lot better when you have people to play it with. Mr rank is 12, also have an irl mate in the clan :^)

Both invited! Feel free to ask us for help if you need any Ramen.

IGN: Demoonic

I wanted to join one; because I enjoy watching quiette shy's videos and two, because I wanted to join a laid back clan thats not super big or competitive. My last will be crescent moon ; _ ;

I'm mastery 18, grand master founder and have been playing since the fusion moa event! I love this game unconditionally even if the recent updates are spiraling down. I'm friendly but a little closed off, Ill make an effort to help those in need aaaaand Im a huge weeb. c:

The last Cephalon I met had some serious personal space issues; maybe this will work out better.

-My IGN is Joystiqs (Aren't our forum handles the same though?)

-I've been looking for a stable group of players for a while now.  I'd love more active and lax people to play with.  My current clan is pretty much dead; even if people are on, interaction is pretty much non-existent.  Definitely here because of Quiette's awesome channel (Sybaris master race). Along with the laughs, I learned a ton about augments, which is pretty cool.  Furis healing machine is one of my go-to secondaries now.  I log in most days, so I don't think I'll ever be in jeopardy of getting the boot.

-Been playing Warframe nonstop for nearly a year now.  I play at a fairly slow pace because I'm usually trying to forma everything.  I couldn't really explain my attachment to the game or why I repeatedly subject myself to DE's painful levels of grind, but I can't deny that I enjoy it, and my level of activity has either grown or stayed pretty constant since the beginning.  I have high hopes for fun shenanigans in the future.

IGN: Demoonic

I wanted to join one; because I enjoy watching quiette shy's videos and two, because I wanted to join a laid back clan thats not super big or competitive. My last will be crescent moon ; _ ;

I'm mastery 18, grand master founder and have been playing since the fusion moa event! I love this game unconditionally even if the recent updates are spiraling down. I'm friendly but a little closed off, Ill make an effort to help those in need aaaaand Im a huge weeb. c:

Invited!

The last Cephalon I met had some serious personal space issues; maybe this will work out better.

-My IGN is Joystiqs (Aren't our forum handles the same though?)

-I've been looking for a stable group of players for a while now.  I'd love more active and lax people to play with.  My current clan is pretty much dead; even if people are on, interaction is pretty much non-existent.  Definitely here because of Quiette's awesome channel (Sybaris master race). Along with the laughs, I learned a ton about augments, which is pretty cool.  Furis healing machine is one of my go-to secondaries now.  I log in most days, so I don't think I'll ever be in jeopardy of getting the boot.

-Been playing Warframe nonstop for nearly a year now.  I play at a fairly slow pace because I'm usually trying to forma everything.  I couldn't really explain my attachment to the game or why I repeatedly subject myself to DE's painful levels of grind, but I can't deny that I enjoy it, and my level of activity has either grown or stayed pretty constant since the beginning.  I have high hopes for fun shenanigans in the future.

*gets right up into your face* TENNO WELCOME TO THE CLANNNNNN *spits all over your face*

IGN is Gelor

I have wanted to join a relaxed clan of fun loving people for awhile now and since I saw that quiette was recruiting id figure I try and join also because the clan emblem is super cool.

I have been playing warframe for some time now and I absolutely love this game and its devs even if rng is stressful sometime. I usually play warframe once a day and I am always happy to help other or just have lay back and have fun. 

IGN is Gelor

I have wanted to join a relaxed clan of fun loving people for awhile now and since I saw that quiette was recruiting id figure I try and join also because the clan emblem is super cool.

I have been playing warframe for some time now and I absolutely love this game and its devs even if rng is stressful sometime. I usually play warframe once a day and I am always happy to help other or just have lay back and have fun. 

Invited!

IGN: falconwarrior (real original right!?)

id like to join number one because you seem nice, number two, quiette shy, they are one of the few good warframe youtuber's and i would love to play in a game with them if i ever get the chance, number three, i play almost constantly so it would be really nice to have a good clan to be a part of.

now for the tell you about my self part, there's not really much to know other than warframe is one of the best f2p games i have played in a long time, ive been a player for a while and love to play stealthily, its not very often you will find a game that pulls off stealth like this. Now granted, every now and then it wont necessarily go to plan but thats not going to lead me astray, as a matter of fact that will make me want to go at it in a different approach.

I've never done a raid (yet) on warframe but i hope to play it soon, i have over 400 hours in the game already and (not to stroke my ego any) im fairly good in my opinion at this, all i need to get down is modding things for the best results and then im golden :). I have been looking for a while for a good clan so if i could get into this one that would be amazing and you have a cool emblem too so heres hoping i do lol. edit: figured out i have memory loss!

IGN - SheepWizard

I've never found a clan that I wanted to join but I've always wanted to do raids and stuff with people.  Also Quiette.

Been playing Warframe consistently since update 12, and sometimes I log in and end up lurking chat for hours.  I'm active, but a lot of times I just chill and do random stuff so I hope that's okay.  I hope you consider me!

I would love to join your clan in conquest for glory, and maybe a couple of half-decent buiscuits.

As i'm not really fond of the idea of me getting "synthesized" (seems to be a new trend among cephalons), I'll provide all the information required myself:

1. My current in-game alias is Sir_Mousthachington.

2. Well, there are several reasons why i would like to join this clan:

2.1 I've been searching for a new clan, since the old one started demanding from me more than it could (or would) offer.

2.2 The clan description is rather intriguing. Especially the Vauban part.

2.3 I quite like Quitte's vids, so hell, why not?

3. I AM THE SHADOW IN THE NIGHT! I AM A MAN OF MANY NAMES! I AM THAT REALLY ANNOYING PERSON THAT KEEPS SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS! I AM... Not really that interesting, actually. Just another MR-11 player that likes to annoy the "I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE! DO AS I DEMAND, OR BE GONE!" people.

IGN: falconwarrior (real original right!?)

id like to join number one because you seem nice, number two, quiette shy, they are one of the few good warframe youtuber's and i would love to play in a game with them if i ever get the chance, number three, i play almost constantly so it would be really nice to have a good clan to be a part of.

now for the tell you about my self part, there's not really much to know other than warframe is one of the best f2p games i have played in a long time, ive been a player for a while and love to play stealthily, its not very often you will find a game that pulls off stealth like this. Now granted, every now and then it wont necessarily go to plan but thats not going to lead me astray, as a matter of fact that will make me want to go at it in a different approach.

I've never done a raid (yet) on warframe but i hope to play it soon, i have over 400 hours in the game already and (not to stroke my ego any) im fairly good in my opinion at this, all i need to get down is modding things for the best results and then im golden :). I have been looking for a while for a good clan so if i could get into this one that would be amazing and you have a cool emblem too so heres hoping i do lol. edit: figured out i have memory loss!

Alias: Flare451

I want to join you clan because family is important.

I sorta save lives for a living and play warframe while at college.

IGN - SheepWizard

I've never found a clan that I wanted to join but I've always wanted to do raids and stuff with people.  Also Quiette.

Been playing Warframe consistently since update 12, and sometimes I log in and end up lurking chat for hours.  I'm active, but a lot of times I just chill and do random stuff so I hope that's okay.  I hope you consider me!

IGN: JinxedWolf    

#touchfluffytail ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Been playing for a year now, mr12 active almost everyday ingame and ocasionally lurking in the forums. Interested in teaming up with others for events, raids etc.If you ever need another experienced tenno i'll be there for ya.

im a man of few words..

I would love to join your clan in conquest for glory, and maybe a couple of half-decent buiscuits.

As i'm not really fond of the idea of me getting "synthesized" (seems to be a new trend among cephalons), I'll provide all the information required myself:

1. My current in-game alias is Sir_Mousthachington.

2. Well, there are several reasons why i would like to join this clan:

2.1 I've been searching for a new clan, since the old one started demanding from me more than it could (or would) offer.

2.2 The clan description is rather intriguing. Especially the Vauban part.

2.3 I quite like Quitte's vids, so hell, why not?

3. I AM THE SHADOW IN THE NIGHT! I AM A MAN OF MANY NAMES! I AM THAT REALLY ANNOYING PERSON THAT KEEPS SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS! I AM... Not really that interesting, actually. Just another MR-11 player that likes to annoy the "I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE! DO AS I DEMAND, OR BE GONE!" people.

All invited!

Hey there.

IGN:MeritalDuelist

I've been looking a nice, active, and laid-back clan for a while now. My current one is almost nonexitant, with about 5 words exchanged every mont, and although our alliance is pretty great, I kinda feel left out of the conversations in general. Also, Quiette's amazingly hilarious videos that are somehow also informational. +2

I'm a pretty active member of the warframe community, and although I am only MR 8 I can last quite a while in endless missions at high levels. Warframe has been my all-time favorite game for a while now, and I can't understand why people say the grind is too bad to play anymore. Yes it's bad, yes some of the newer content is insanely bad (I'm looking at you Akjagara/Panthera), yes the grind ls real people, but who gives a ****. This is an amazing game and I hope to be able to continue playing it for a long time. I would love to help out in any way that I can, and I hope to become a part of your wonderful clan. :P

Im interested! IGN: Rainbowcandycat

I am mr15 and have a lot of experience :P I also love quitte and I am very active.

I am layed back and mature if needed to be.

Hey there.

IGN:MeritalDuelist

I've been looking a nice, active, and laid-back clan for a while now. My current one is almost nonexitant, with about 5 words exchanged every mont, and although our alliance is pretty great, I kinda feel left out of the conversations in general. Also, Quiette's amazingly hilarious videos that are somehow also informational. +2

I'm a pretty active member of the warframe community, and although I am only MR 8 I can last quite a while in endless missions at high levels. Warframe has been my all-time favorite game for a while now, and I can't understand why people say the grind is too bad to play anymore. Yes it's bad, yes some of the newer content is insanely bad (I'm looking at you Akjagara/Panthera), yes the grind ls real people, but who gives a ****. This is an amazing game and I hope to be able to continue playing it for a long time. I would love to help out in any way that I can, and I hope to become a part of your wonderful clan. :P

Invited!

1. What is your in-game alias?
-styxonfire

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

-To be honest, I want to be in a livelier clan. The clan that I just left was rather inactive, though my mentor was the one who pretty much carried me in my first 3-4 weeks in Warframe (will explain a bit more on this on #3), but I really do want to be in a livelier clan. Doesn't matter what the clan's up to, IMO, provided we aren't doing anything illegal like buying meth from Darvo, but yeah.

-I haven't watched much of Quiette Shy's videos. Only found out about her channel thanks to Fait/TheFaitKO. I did like her Tennolive Impressions video though... and I hope that doesn't deter my chances of joining the clan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2YxwAu8iA

3. Tell me about yourself.

-Well, I got into Warframe just a few months ago... technically just this year. I was frustrated with my experience with an MMORPG called Dragon Nest because it had one of the best combat systems I've ever played with... BUT HAD A TON OF THINGS BEHIND A PAYWALL. Seriously, I can talk about a fair lot of crap about this game. But to summarize it, if you think Warframe's RNG system is sh*t, play Dragon Nest... YOU. WILL. FLIP. TABLES! Yes, tables... with an "s", plural for table.

I found out that a friend of mine plays Warframe. Her in-game alias is LisRestall, and she carried my heavy ! for 3-4 weeks. She taught me pretty much everything she knows AFAIK, but I'll never be a "know-it-all", though at times I do sound like one. I was an apprentice at the start, but I'd still rather be an apprentice or a protege. Its easier to be a student than to be a teacher. Thanks to her, I'm able to do a fair lot of things on my own and with help. Now I'm Rank 11...

But yeah... anyone can live alone, but none can withstand loneliness. Due to the clan's inactiveness at times, technically our clan leader, faustias, is the one who's mostly active apart from myself, I feel bad for leaving the clan without telling him... but, the loneliness kinda hurts more.

I promise I won't beg, the only time I'm a jerk is when someone's actually pushing my mental limit, I'm active (I'll let you guys know if I'm gonna have to be inactive due to issues), and no... I won't ask to be in Quiette's video when I can make my own :D But yeah, I like the game enough that I can't exactly seem to stop. So, yeah... :D It'd help my gaming experience if I was in a friendly environment...

incredibly shameless plugin

-Had to edit some grammar errors that I noticed... I could still have messed up grammar that I didn't notice. Plus, I wanted to add some stuff I forgot to mention-

Well Hello i'm Loard (IGN ) i wish to join

- Why ? Well to be honest i really don't know .I've been playing since open beta , lost my orignal acc and made this one for some other reason , and there are a lot of new things in-game , i came back to warframe not long ago . I like to mix colors on my warframe , like to joke round with people , i like to spar ,my friend invited me to clan and im in it , but the older clan mates are offline most of the time ( there are many new players ) and my friend is busy this time around .

- t wont matter if i leave to him , well at least it wont matter much , but i whould like to join this great clan .

- Could use a lot of help with some things .

-Pm me in game , i have Quiette as a friend .

Archived