Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

Hey !

IGN : Rafarutos

I've been playing for 4-5 months now and I play almost everyday. MR9 

My main motivation is fun therefore your clan looks perfect for me. I'm always willing to help

Quiette's voice is hhhhooot what more can I say?

Hello. My IGN is "KonradCurze" (Some might know where it's from)

I want to join so i could be part of a clan instead of my current with 3 members which was just for me and 2 of my friends who play,

so I want to join a real clan.

I'm just a normal guy that likes to play Warframe. Been playing quite regularly for soon 2 years although I'm lazy with weapons i don't enjoy so my mastery is only 9. >.>

1. What is your in-game alias?

-styxonfire

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

-To be honest, I want to be in a livelier clan. The clan that I just left was rather inactive, though my mentor was the one who pretty much carried me in my first 3-4 weeks in Warframe (will explain a bit more on this on #3), but I really do want to be in a livelier clan. Doesn't matter what the clan's up to, IMO, provided we aren't doing anything illegal like buying meth from Darvo, but yeah.

-I haven't watched much of Quiette Shy's videos. Only found out about her channel thanks to Fait/TheFaitKO. I did like her Tennolive Impressions video though... and I hope that doesn't deter my chances of joining the clan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2YxwAu8iA

3. Tell me about yourself.

-Well, I got into Warframe just a few months ago... technically just this year. I was frustrated with my experience with an MMORPG called Dragon Nest because it had one of the best combat systems I've ever played with... BUT HAD A TON OF THINGS BEHIND A PAYWALL. Seriously, I can talk about a fair lot of crap about this game. But to summarize it, if you think Warframe's RNG system is sh*t, play Dragon Nest... YOU. WILL. FLIP. TABLES! Yes, tables... with an "s", plural for table.

I found out that a friend of mine plays Warframe. Her in-game alias is LisRestall, and she carried my heavy ! for 3-4 weeks. She taught me pretty much everything she knows AFAIK, but I'll never be a "know-it-all", though at times I do sound like one. I was an apprentice at the start, but I'd still rather be an apprentice or a protege. Its easier to be a student than to be a teacher. Thanks to her, I'm able to do a fair lot of things on my own and with help. Now I'm Rank 11...

But yeah... anyone can live alone, but none can withstand loneliness. Due to the clan's inactiveness at times, technically our clan leader, faustias, is the one who's mostly active apart from myself, I feel bad for leaving the clan without telling him... but, the loneliness kinda hurts more.

I promise I won't beg, the only time I'm a jerk is when someone's actually pushing my mental limit, I'm active (I'll let you guys know if I'm gonna have to be inactive due to issues), and no... I won't ask to be in Quiette's video when I can make my own :D But yeah, I like the game enough that I can't exactly seem to stop. So, yeah... :D It'd help my gaming experience if I was in a friendly environment...

incredibly shameless plugin

-Had to edit some grammar errors that I noticed... I could still have messed up grammar that I didn't notice. Plus, I wanted to add some stuff I forgot to mention-

Well Hello i'm Loard (IGN ) i wish to join

- Why ? Well to be honest i really don't know .I've been playing since open beta , lost my orignal acc and made this one for some other reason , and there are a lot of new things in-game , i came back to warframe not long ago . I like to mix colors on my warframe , like to joke round with people , i like to spar ,my friend invited me to clan and im in it , but the older clan mates are offline most of the time ( there are many new players ) and my friend is busy this time around .

- t wont matter if i leave to him , well at least it wont matter much , but i whould like to join this great clan .

- Could use a lot of help with some things .

-Pm me in game , i have Quiette as a friend .

Hey !

IGN : Rafarutos

I've been playing for 4-5 months now and I play almost everyday. MR9 

My main motivation is fun therefore your clan looks perfect for me. I'm always willing to help

Quiette's voice is hhhhooot what more can I say?

Hello. My IGN is "KonradCurze" (Some might know where it's from)

I want to join so i could be part of a clan instead of my current with 3 members which was just for me and 2 of my friends who play,

so I want to join a real clan.

I'm just a normal guy that likes to play Warframe. Been playing quite regularly for soon 2 years although I'm lazy with weapons i don't enjoy so my mastery is only 9. >.>

Invited!

Oh. Did we just upgrade into Mountain clan?

Yes we did.

Invited!

Is there a time limit on the invitation? Since my SSD died (where I store my online games, not my OS and other programs), it may take a while for me to accept since... well... I live in a country that has really poopy internet ($100 for 10mbps that isn't even stable? It ain't even fiber and its crap at times)

Is there a time limit on the invitation? Since my SSD died (where I store my online games, not my OS and other programs), it may take a while for me to accept since... well... I live in a country that has really poopy internet ($100 for 10mbps that isn't even stable? It ain't even fiber and its crap at times)

Nah you'll be fine. If you are removed just apply again.

i would like to join your clan :)

IGN: Sesshru

this is because your clan rules on inactive for more than 30 gets a kick, tells me you have more active people, my current clan has 130 some, but only a fraction of these people are ever online, and only a fraction of those ever talk, speak, or even do anything with the clan, and are just around to use the resources a clan provides, and i'm tired of it.

i'm a bit of an outspoken person, i'm not afraid to tell someone what's going on, but 99% of the time, i can get along with anyone so i don't make enemies very easily or often if ever, i very much so enjoy playing with other people and making new friends and people to play with.

Invited!

IGN:Moo1421 ... Since warcraft 3 I have always used Moo in some fashon as my online name.

I want to join the clan is because I started about a month ago, and when I started I joined my friend's clan. They have now however stopped playing and I am looking for a clan that is active and lively.

I am mastery rank 7 but I am almost to that juicy rank 8! Now I will admit to not knowing about the great Cephalon Shy until this thread, with one Cephalon having blood thirsty outbursts and one Cephalon screaming at my face. I am sure that if I am accepted that the great Cephalon Shy will want me to submit myself for punishment via the endless Vauban bounce pad room.

I am generally a quiet person but I do love to help people if I can be some use.

IGN:Moo1421 ... Since warcraft 3 I have always used Moo in some fashon as my online name.

I want to join the clan is because I started about a month ago, and when I started I joined my friend's clan. They have now however stopped playing and I am looking for a clan that is active and lively.

I am mastery rank 7 but I am almost to that juicy rank 8! Now I will admit to not knowing about the great Cephalon Shy until this thread, with one Cephalon having blood thirsty outbursts and one Cephalon screaming at my face. I am sure that if I am accepted that the great Cephalon Shy will want me to submit myself for punishment via the endless Vauban bounce pad room.

I am generally a quiet person but I do love to help people if I can be some use.

Invited!

IGN: Arthiio0 

Old clan died out

Don't wanna play solo, wanna have fun with others, etc

I'd appreciate it if you told me a little more about yourself.

1. Mi nombre es Dashizer (I don't really speak spanish)

2. I would like to join the clan because I like playing with people, and often-often from a group that I get to know so we can share in all that void loot. I'm not greedy or anything, but I do like loot. I also really like to see people talking that have, or are building up a repertoire with one another. I could try to pug everything, but I never get to know people, and most of the time people don't seem that talkative in survival. I like the guild emblem.

3. Hi, I'm Dashizer, you don't me yet, but I've posted my picture on the forums, and I'm 28 years into this thing called life. I have been playing MMO's for quite awhile now. I played World of Warcraft, and Rift for a few years mostly focusing on raiding. I started playing Warframe in March of this year, and I have 340 hours, or at least steam would say I do. I like playing challenging games, or at least playing fun games and getting into challenging content. I often say bad words, and that's the way I talk so I'm sorry. 

Hello! :)

In-game Alias: -Shinohara-

Why would i like to join this clan why because the clan seems like a active and fun clan to be in and who doesn't like an active clan (Except for anti-social players but still) And i am MR12 and i have been playing warframe for a year and 4 months now.

Thank you for your time if you're reading this! :D

1. Mi nombre es Dashizer (I don't really speak spanish)

2. I would like to join the clan because I like playing with people, and often-often from a group that I get to know so we can share in all that void loot. I'm not greedy or anything, but I do like loot. I also really like to see people talking that have, or are building up a repertoire with one another. I could try to pug everything, but I never get to know people, and most of the time people don't seem that talkative in survival. I like the guild emblem.

3. Hi, I'm Dashizer, you don't me yet, but I've posted my picture on the forums, and I'm 28 years into this thing called life. I have been playing MMO's for quite awhile now. I played World of Warcraft, and Rift for a few years mostly focusing on raiding. I started playing Warframe in March of this year, and I have 340 hours, or at least steam would say I do. I like playing challenging games, or at least playing fun games and getting into challenging content. I often say bad words, and that's the way I talk so I'm sorry. 

i'm mr18 looking for some nice/good people to play with, as for myself i'm 20 years old & rather chill about things. I like cracking jokes, socializing with cool people & just having fun in general. I'm from the eu so idk in terms of timezones how things will work out but it's a growing clan so i'd like to be part of it.

Hello! :)

In-game Alias: -Shinohara-

Why would i like to join this clan why because the clan seems like a active and fun clan to be in and who doesn't like an active clan (Except for anti-social players but still) And i am MR12 and i have been playing warframe for a year and 4 months now.

Thank you for your time if you're reading this! :D

All invited! Shino please leave your clan.

hi my ign in andrewh1018 i dont know much ppl who play warframe joining this clan seems like good way to make friends and have fun. and i played the beta for 2months and just got back in 1 week ago

Please tell me more about yourself.

[OP]

SoonTM

Because Valafor and I were Brokis in the Master Race, on my old account -- a clan which was dying out. Most of the original cast has left, and I'm looking for a larger, more active clan, who actually does stuff together sometimes. I'm a talkative person (online) usually, and right now I've got nobody to chat with. PuGs tend to be pretty quiet. It's also kind of tough to find a group to run missions in, and I'd like to be able to find a consistent supply of testing subje-- I mean, raid partners.

I've been playing since U9 on a different account, but I decided to start over and go through the challenge of the starmap again, to feel the New Player Experience first hand so I could be more constructive on the forums. I'm not a DPS player, but I'm good at what I play. MR19 on my other account, and MR7 on this account, the one with the better name :D. I check the forums frequently, and respond to posts that use my name, if I spot them :p. If you want to know more about me, we'll have a lot of time to chat.

Hope to hear from you soon!

. im mastery rank 1 atm im 17 years old im a pretty chill person enjoy playing video games with people alot and my fav warframe is ash xD

Again please tell me about yourself. All this information is very vague and generic and can apply to pretty much anyone.

SoonTM

Because Valafor and I were Brokis in the Master Race, on my old account -- a clan which was dying out. Most of the original cast has left, and I'm looking for a larger, more active clan, who actually does stuff together sometimes. I'm a talkative person (online) usually, and right now I've got nobody to chat with. PuGs tend to be pretty quiet. It's also kind of tough to find a group to run missions in, and I'd like to be able to find a consistent supply of testing subje-- I mean, raid partners.

I've been playing since U9 on a different account, but I decided to start over and go through the challenge of the starmap again, to feel the New Player Experience first hand so I could be more constructive on the forums. I'm not a DPS player, but I'm good at what I play. MR19 on my other account, and MR7 on this account, the one with the better name :D. I check the forums frequently, and respond to posts that use my name, if I spot them :p. If you want to know more about me, we'll have a lot of time to chat.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Invited! Also what is your other account's name?

Hello! I'd like to apply.

IGN: Axehacker32

I want to join this clan because I've been unable to find a clan that is just the right size and has active players who are fun to be with. My previous two clans have both been pretty much completely dead, and a clan with no players is no clan at all :(

A bit about myself: I'm a gamer/PC enthusiast who plays pretty much anything so long as I have friends to play with. I love animals and have all sorts of pets ranging from cats (7) to turtles (3). My top things to do are play games, listen to music, and read. I'm fully accepting of anyone and everyone unless they do something that really affects me on a personal level (basically morally wrong things like hating for no reason at all). Now for Warframe stuff: I played for a little while when the game was in alpha still, but then I really got back into it in late 2013. I'm MR10 currently because I don't try to grind for mastery, I just play with what I enjoy. I've logged almost 750 hours, and play almost every day.

Thanks for reading, and extra thanks if I get accepted :3

Hello! I'd like to apply.

IGN: Axehacker32

I want to join this clan because I've been unable to find a clan that is just the right size and has active players who are fun to be with. My previous two clans have both been pretty much completely dead, and a clan with no players is no clan at all :(

A bit about myself: I'm a gamer/PC enthusiast who plays pretty much anything so long as I have friends to play with. I love animals and have all sorts of pets ranging from cats (7) to turtles (3). My top things to do are play games, listen to music, and read. I'm fully accepting of anyone and everyone unless they do something that really affects me on a personal level (basically morally wrong things like hating for no reason at all). Now for Warframe stuff: I played for a little while when the game was in alpha still, but then I really got back into it in late 2013. I'm MR10 currently because I don't try to grind for mastery, I just play with what I enjoy. I've logged almost 750 hours, and play almost every day.

Thanks for reading, and extra thanks if I get accepted :3

Invited!

Again please tell me about yourself. All this information is very vague and generic and can apply to pretty much anyone.

Invited! Also what is your other account's name?

I'll PM you. Don't want everyone on the forums to know -- that would ruin this perfectly good name.

IGN : Ryubey

Reason I want to join : I find Quiette's videos to be "oddly" amusing, also I do like Cephalon Suda

Self info : Well I'm a guy who hates grinding yet found myself playing this grindfest of a game for around 2 years (very weird). I'm not much of a hardcore gamer and prefer casual gaming. If I ain't playing games I'd either talking to a friend or maybe just doing other stuff outside (I ain't a very interesting person). 

IGN : Ryubey

Reason I want to join : I find Quiette's videos to be "oddly" amusing, also I do like Cephalon Suda

Self info : Well I'm a guy who hates grinding yet found myself playing this grindfest of a game for around 2 years (very weird). I'm not much of a hardcore gamer and prefer casual gaming. If I ain't playing games I'd either talking to a friend or maybe just doing other stuff outside (I ain't a very interesting person). 

Invite!

HeyMaa

I started playing Warframe about a month ago with a group of friends, but they have since stopped playing. So now I'm looking for an active clan to participate in, as it's usually the multiplayer aspect of games that I enjoy most. 

I'm a pretty avid gamer with dreams of getting into development. I like helping out others in game and just having a fun time. I love games with RPG aspects because I like to "min/max" and find those builds that have quirks to achieve things that normally aren't achievable. 

HeyMaa

I started playing Warframe about a month ago with a group of friends, but they have since stopped playing. So now I'm looking for an active clan to participate in, as it's usually the multiplayer aspect of games that I enjoy most. 

I'm a pretty avid gamer with dreams of getting into development. I like helping out others in game and just having a fun time. I love games with RPG aspects because I like to "min/max" and find those builds that have quirks to achieve things that normally aren't achievable.

Invited!

Archived