The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Prime Skins Or Color Packs

(PSN)IkariWarrior83

So I know some folks are kind of mixed on the gold trim for many of the primed items.  Personally, I love it.  I think it would be awesome to make my non-prime items look primed, just for the sake of aesthetics.

There are two ways to go about this: Prime Skins, and Prime Color Packs.  A primed Skin would give a frame or weapon that gold and alabaster finish without having to spend hours grinding in the Void, especially if it's a frame that's comperable (Rhino/Rhino prime).  A Prime skin could also be a work-around for the hot Excalibur Prime topic, whereas instead of re-releasing Excal Prime (Which De has confirmed repeatedly is NOT happening), we can get a skin that looks similar to Excal prime, but would be different in appearance than the genuine article, all while giving us some aesthetic consistency with our primed weapons.

A prime color pack would be really cool.  I think it would be neat to have frames that, if we so-choose, would appear to be solid gold.  I wouldn't use it that way, but it would be nice to have the choice.  The MAIN reason I want it is so that when I use the Swindle helm on my Loki Prime, it can have all the great gold highlights that the regular prime helm has.

The implementation of this would be grand if it was made available on the market, but another idea would be to have these items available via the Void Trader, like the other aesthetic items he's sold so far.

This idea has been bouncing around my head for a while, so I thought I'd share and see if anyone else thinks this is a good idea :)

Is there an Orokin color picker? I've only seen the Tenno one.  Does the Orokin color picker give us the gold colors? I think I looked around in it but couldn't find anything close enough to gold.

Yes. They just released that one. The Tenno one gives you one main gold (Orokin) color. But the Orokin one gives you all the variations of gold (Orokin).