The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clues You Should Recognize....

muzashi1963

When your excitment on signing in is not to play the game, but the gambler's excitment at the chance of winning a 75% discount, it's time to move on.

When you find yourself enjoying the to-and-fro on the forums more than playing the game, its time to move on.

When you find yourself angered, and in short order, indifferent, over the umpteenth sequential nerf of an ability or weapon, its time to move on.

When you feel guilty every time you look at your 6 Forma Grinda Excalibra, and then slowly, and with extreme sadness, close the equip menu, it's time to move on.

When you have to wait for a break in the flood of Trade and Recruiting to post in Regional chat, it's time to move on.

When you realise you are the last member of your little clique still playing the game, it's time to move on.

When you realise that you have been through all five stages of grief over a g@ddamn game, you should have moved on.

Moving on. 

Sounds like you're tired of the game. Happened to me where I eventually would just login in for rewards then log out. I'm sure it will happen again. Just take a break and come back. Maxing all equipment has kept me going but I'm nearing the end of that. We'll see what happens then. Maybe PVP but WF has kept my interest longer than most games.

Sounds like you're tired of the game. Happened to me where I eventually would just login in for rewards then log out. I'm sure it will happen again. Just take a break and come back. Maxing all equipment has kept me going but I'm nearing the end of that. We'll see what happens then. Maybe PVP but WF has kept my interest longer than most games.

Considering PvP Attracts the most toxic parts of a community, I'd steer clear of it.

Currently clocked in around 840 hours on warframe, That exceeds even my grand total for Arkham City. 724 hours or so. WarFrame kept my attention for a VERY long time. Only reason I've stopped is because DE insists upon adding insult to injury with every chance. Too infuriated with Sheldon to derive enjoyment from the game at this point.

Considering PvP Attracts the most toxic parts of a community, I'd steer clear of it.

Feh, I'm terrible at PvP and don't PvP much, but when I've done conclave recently it's been a damn sight more polite and fun than most of the Rep Famers I've run into lately.

Feh, I'm terrible at PvP and don't PvP much, but when I've done conclave recently it's been a damn sight more polite and fun than most of the Rep Famers I've run into lately.

Yeah, I mean don't be expecting organized play but that can be a good thing.

For now it is. Give it another two months or so, mark my words...

I regret nothing.

ny0vmPb.png

You should feel bad about your 6 Forma Excalibur, add a few more to make him really worth being proud of.

That looks like a hell of a lot of trial and error. Do you even theorycraft?

Only took 6 forma to get my amprex god tier for CC. If you know what your doing(or what you want that weapon to do, anyways), that abomination should never have to occur.

Edited by BulletsforTeeth

Why? Old conclave was roughly the same, and that's been here for almost 2 years. 

Me being salty. I've seen my fair share of PvP communities. Only one I've seen was any good. And that was the vet portion of the playerbase. In my experience plebs are oftentimes toxic little preteens with nothing else to do. (sorry if this offends anyone)

Edited by BulletsforTeeth

Me being salty. I've seen my fair share of PvP communities. Only one I've seen was any good. And that was the vet portion of the playerbase. In my experience plebs are oftentimes toxic little preteens with nothing else to do. (sorry if this offends anyone)

I'm just saying that Warframe has had PvP since the beginning, so I'm not sure how things will "get worse in 2 months", and the PvP community in WF has often been nicer than the "ZOMG HARDCORE MUST BRING METABUILD 100 WAVES GITGUDSCRUB" Crowd.

We've always had conclave, this is just the first time they've started paying attention to it and tried to make it more fun and balanced. I don't see how that will draw toxic PvP'ers to Warframe.

Edited by Gelkor

When your excitment on signing in is not to play the game, but the gambler's excitment at the chance of winning a 75% discount, it's time to move on.

When you find yourself enjoying the to-and-fro on the forums more than playing the game, its time to move on.

When you find yourself angered, and in short order, indifferent, over the umpteenth sequential nerf of an ability or weapon, its time to move on.

When you feel guilty every time you look at your 6 Forma Grinda Excalibra, and then slowly, and with extreme sadness, close the equip menu, it's time to move on.

When you have to wait for a break in the flood of Trade and Recruiting to post in Regional chat, it's time to move on.

When you realise you are the last member of your little clique still playing the game, it's time to move on.

When you realise that you have been through all five stages of grief over a g@ddamn game, you should have moved on.

Moving on. 

That pretty much sums up what I feel. Depressing, really.

Edited by LABAL

I'm just saying that Warframe has had PvP since the beginning, so I'm not sure how things will "get worse in 2 months", and the PvP community in WF has often been nicer than the "ZOMG HARDCORE MUST BRING METABUILD 100 WAVES GITGUDSCRUB" Crowd.

We've always had conclave, this is just the first time they've started paying attention to it and tried to make it more fun and balanced. I don't see how that will draw toxic PvP'ers to Warframe.

PvE dudes are way more toxic than PvP dudes.

Believe me.

Most of the try-hards in a mainly PvE are in PvE, who'da thunk?

But if you build it, they will come, and if/when warframe get's know for more than being a PvE grindfest PvP will get it's share of try-hards.

I'v clocked 1365 hours here, and no sign of slowing down. People burn themselves out jot because the game doesn't provide enough, but because they do too much. I've played with friends doing silly little things like taking Mag, a Rhino, a Excal, and Loki p over to appolodorus to see how far we could go (we got a 45 mark then our excal dc'd, so we quit)

It's about how you play, that's what determines if you need a break or not.