Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open world and mounts

icenash2

I wish there are special levels like open world (not really) like levels with no enclosed walls or rooms

like for example landing on a planet, raid a grineer/corpus camps or HQ and steal / recover some stuff.

it is not high-tech if there are no mechs right?

additional to the new special level, having ridable combat suits or more like slow mech but powerful to raid a camp mission while a lot of enemies are a you... to make it balance the mech has a power source that slowly depletes along the way or other ideas that makes mech aren't OP

There should be core condenced semi-open levels. More of Deus-ex style, not like Far Cry 3. There should be more choice in navigation of areas instead of hallways and rooms. There is practically no way to stealth your way through. I love Ash, but his skill set is not at home in the levels as they are.

Edited by Inceptionnaire

There should be core condenced semi-open levels. More of Deus-ex style, not like Far Cry 3. There should be more choice in navigation of areas instead of hallways and rooms. There is practically no way to stealth your way through. I love Ash, but his skill set is not at home in the levels as they are.

This.

That's a good point.

I would definitely like to see instanced, semi-open maps in other environments other than "random space station" or "random space ship". It would definitely change up monotony I'm experiencing right now. Imagine: sailing down from your hang-glider/space ship thing onto a moon and trekking through an abandoned research settlement or dropping into a dilapidated ruin of a city on Earth.

I think we should keep this scifi game out in space and not on dry land like any other mmo with mounts. You want pixel earth beneath your feet then go play something else thats my opinion

That's limiting what the genre of "Sci-Fi" can offer. Science fiction is more than just space stations and ships. I agree that we don't necessarily need vehicles or mounts in this game, but maybe some "pixel earth" would do this game some good.

lies compleated 3 missions so far undetected (rhino so ha ha). it is do able just not worth it.

on topic. i wouldnt mind having a deferent change of scenery other than the inside of a ship. but i dont want "open world" like an mmo.but serface maps would be cool

no hace falta mundo abierto, pero tranquilamente pueden hacer mapas como el juego efecto masa,es decir aterrizas en un planeta, pero no tienes un margen de libertad muy grande pero por lo menos el juego tendria diversos escenarios y otros paisajes.Por ejemplo podrian hacer que aterrizas en alguna base o estacion en cada planeta, con cristaleras en algunas salas en donde se vea algo del exterior.Yo solo pido escenarios que me den la sensacion de estar en otro planeta.

lies compleated 3 missions so far undetected (rhino so ha ha). it is do able just not worth it.

Did you kill anyone? If you did, I applaud you. But as you said it realy isn't worth it. Seeing as they push stealth with the whole "Noone has spotted you yet stay of the ships scanners" thing, I wish they will just flesh out the stealth mechanics and level features.

At the very least, there could be moonbases by which to infiltrate rather than the same ships. Wouldn't have to change much other than what you see outside the windows you come across, plus a different ship arrival/departure cutscene. Variety is generally something needed, but I can't imagine there aren't any planetside outposts relevant to our sabotaging interests.

Earth is described as a ruined world in the game. It could be like Coruscant in Star-Wars but most of the buildings collapsed. It'd make a really interesting gameplay environment.

Also much smaller space ships could be a nice change. Now they're all really huge, but in a small space vessel you could occasionally penetrate the hull from the inside and then re-enter into another room from the outside. Could work in the big ships too...

Did you kill anyone? If you did, I applaud you. But as you said it realy isn't worth it. Seeing as they push stealth with the whole "Noone has spotted you yet stay of the ships scanners" thing, I wish they will just flesh out the stealth mechanics and level features.

i get like 4-10 kills when i stealth. mostly just to get them away from a door they cross a lot

Hi, everybody!

As it seemed to me here applied the same system as well as in Dragon Age 2. Created one big level and simply configure it depending

on mission. It is confirmed by passes and riddles in the same places. Simply change lighting and close some doors..........it bores. Feeling that we by the same ship, only come from the different parties.

I think that all would like to see various form/kind of levels! Realization of various opportunities for open space activity as in Dead Space. And why we are only by the ships? And how planetary bases? It would be desirable to see behind windows not only darkness...... why then in general windows are necessary?

People here spoke about Deus Ex, and I would add that Dead Space too approaches..... but with Warframe atmosphere. And certainly Mass Effect! Here a remarkable example of realization of levels - they generally are various! And action happens in different places! But has to will remain the Warframe atmosphere. I want to specify - I don't mean network levels from Mass Effect 3! they are too small, closed and enemies there attack waves..... no way! I mean levels from single game.

As for a mode stealth - in game there aren't enough opportunities for its realization... at least at present. At the level of few details, shadows. And the behavior of the opponent is in general separate history.

You're trying to make the game like lost planet 2 from what I read on your suggestion.

I don't agree with mounts, I just don't want them I'm already a complete bad-&#!.

While I agree there could be more maps, something like a giant train.

Being said that - they are working on new maps, we just don't know which.

But it would be desirable to tell that game is very good! both in graphic execution and in the ideas. Let's hope that to release developers will please us with more various levels with more tactical opportunities. also will clean physical defects))

My best regards to team of developers!

You're trying to make the game like lost planet 2 from what I read on your suggestion.

I don't agree with mounts, I just don't want them I'm already a complete bad-&#!.

While I agree there could be more maps, something like a giant train.

Being said that - they are working on new maps, we just don't know which.

For example would like that levels were not only horizontal but and vertical.

And mountains we could replace with levels on the open district with a large number of details and structures. For example planetary colony. Aliens2 you doesn't speak about anything?

I dont think mounts or robots you can get in and fight apply to this game. But i do agree with future maps being on planets or moons (somewhere outside of a ship) They can still contain the future space war elements without appearing like other mmo's plus it would be a nice change in scenary for the players and could help build a stronger storyline. And maybe some of them (such as a level on a moon) can have no gravity which would change the way you approach your battles in the mission :)