Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.1 + 16.3.1.1 + Tactical Alert

DE_Adam

• Fixed Grineer Forcefields and Spy vault laser traps affecting Limbo while in Rift Walk - he should be immune to these traps while in the Rift.

Alright, that at least adresses my previous concerns about riftwalking being strictly inferior to invisibility. I'd still like to hear some more about what should/shouldn't be affected when riftwalking.

Btw, Corpus lockdown/alarm consoles are still usable in the Rift, as mentioned before.

Ok. Tactical alert is always nice. But why I don't see anything like that in navigation?

Just normal alerts on the solar map and on the list (top right).

I feel kinda left out....

PS: Still no fix for Saryn's Molt appearing standing up despite Saryn's original position while casting the ability. Only for clients. As host It works properly.

Sill no fix for muzzle flash not appearing on weapons sometimes.

Edit: Correction. I don't know how i skipped over that : "Help Darvo between 3:30 p.m. EDT and Wednesday, April 15 at 2 p.m. EDT and you’ll be rewarded with the following:"

Massive derp on my part.

Edited by zombaio

Guys, don't claim items from the foundry, Users are reporting losing things they claim! Another user reports not getting the stuff they were meant to get from the Wrecking Rhino Pack.

Tbh, I would come of Warframe at the moment and wait. 

Volt Prime Helmet STILL cannot be Arcaned. (I have 8x Arcane Strike, and can easily have 10 before it has finished cooking.)

Excavation Scanner Codex entry is still broken at 10/12, plus the object has been removed from the game. (For someone working on Codex completion, there are very few fixes that help with bugs.)

Built the Aksomati, claimed it from foundry - can't find it anywhere. Can't equip it, can't see it in inventory. Relogged. Still not there. Did this all just after update Hotfix 16.3.1 arrived.

The same happened to me with Ankyros Prime, forma and energy restore just now.