Hotfix 16.3.1 + 16.3.1.1 + Tactical Alert

DE_Adam

So now where do we farm Manics? D:

So far never seen them drop anything on any mission, has anyone seen them drop? Or are they just broken?

Surely we cant kill 70-odd of them in one mission without even one of them dropping SOMETHING at least?

Edited by Bovrinox

Manics don't drop anything but HP Orbs -- that was intended, guys? Q_Q

Was playing Nekros, 225 Manics were killed and Desecrated:

qESY7Ni.jpg

Orbs... Orbs everywhere

Was expecting a cookie for a hard desecrate work, especially during 3rd mission, when Nekros can use only 1st and 3rd powers against 72lvl manics D:

upd:

oh, got ninja'd

Edited by Spectre-Agent

Whoa whoa wait? You mean we weren't supposed to fight all those Manics? I'm not sure how I feel about this... :/

Yeah. That was the whole POINT, killing them all. Right?

Admittedly, all of those Manics and not a single drop of any kind... Let alone the stance mod... I am sad dragon...

Do we get something extra for having completed blackout before the hotfix? Well, I did get an immense sense of self-satisfaction when red text announced we were badasses, but still, we cried a bit during the third part ^^

Edited by lukaself

Would be nice to see a special emblem for people who beat Blackout before the hotfix.

Please DE, please give those who finished the mission before the hotfix, a special emblem, or even better a helmet or similar. I was suprised, but also delighted when I noticed that there was a third stage, at level 73. Defeating them was really fun (please also put mission on this difficulty [almost unbeatable without a great squad] in the game) and I was disappointed to find out, that this emblem didn't mean much after the hotfix.

Sooo.. when DE says that it no longer becomes exterminate, what did they mean exactly? Still have to kill 75 Manics then extract, isn't that exterminate?

Also, I completed it before hand, so do I get a cookie? Like, maybe in the form of Four Riders?

The Alert is bugged. First mission, door is locked to extraction, with the Manic being behind the door. Can't progress...

EDIT: It's only unlocked by a host migration (never found the last manic, though).

Edited by AntoineFlemming

lol. they "fixed" it. I thought they were going to make it harder cause it was too easy before the hotfix. I soloed stage 1 with loki and did stage 2 and 3 with another loki using my vaykor. Stage 1 took me 5 minutes, 2 > 10 minutes. 3 > 15 minutes (and only died twice) while killing all 30 level 60-80 manics with my vaykor and weak melee.

Seriously, people shouldn't get the rewards without killing the manics (not sure if that's the situation now).

I was in the Third stage of the alert and was at 67 out of 75 manics, all with my Tipedo and Loki. I could have finished it without having the Hotfix, but the manics stopped showing up for me on my screen and I couldn't interact with them with melee, but apparently they were all around me according to the only other team member who had stayed in till then, a Trin who had died and was spectating. Funnily they killed me the second i stayed out of invisibility, even though there was not a single manic or their red slashes on my screen. I could have done it and been 'a pretty cool guy' but bugs didn't let me. :/