Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Devstream #50!

[DE]Rebecca

I took two very important things from this Devstream.

Tenshin knows what Space Mom did last summer!

I don't know what Japanese "Cartoons" Steve has been watching but in the ones I watch people most certainly have nipples!

Thanks for the affinity booster!

Nice Devstream^^  With Devstream Design 2.0

lnGYC81.jpg

Here the german Summary: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/438470-livestream-50-fabpsis-zusammenfassung/ (..you know.. for the few people out there who want to read this in german.. no? I still had my fun writing it^^)

You talked about a lot of stuff, like, wow xD

(even if some questions were sorta short yes/no thingys...but still)

Keep it up. I hope we will see 100 Answers in Devstream 100 ;)

oh annnnd I hoped to hear something about the Guides of the Lotus program in this Devstream...

...oh well..maybe this is a topic that needs a little bit more time...and not just 3min in a stream^^

Edited by Fabpsi

Bunch of softball questions again.  They never answer any questions that are anymore more than mildly critical, its disappointing. 

Pretty disappointed with their answer about Focus too, its something has been promised over and over again, if they are never going to do it then they should just say so instead of leading us on. 

I was logged in but watching Daredevil...

Anything of unique import?

For one, Excalibur's getting a major overhaul.  Radial Javelin is becoming his 3, for one, and Super Jump is going in the dumpster.

Bunch of softball questions again.  They never answer any questions that are anymore more than mildly critical, its disappointing. 

Pretty disappointed with their answer about Focus too, its something has been promised over and over again, if they are never going to do it then they should just say so instead of leading us on. 

Haven't watched all of it yet, but as long as someone's taking a request for Twin Grakatas seriously I'm okay.

Edited by TenguBlade

Congrats on getting to 50 Devstreams! Everyone looks great. Scott looks like he lost a bunch of weight \o/

Love the new Devstream nook! Much cosier and much better chemistry between everyone when the team sits closer together. Don't be shy about getting close to each other. You actually have enough room to fit a 6th dev in there now. You could add a third coffee table so Scott has a spot for his beer. Maybe lose the laptop and use an iPad for the prize picker?

It would be amazing to have a match-3 game on the Nexus app which lets us farm for resources. Another idea would be a mobile game that lets us shorten manufacturing duration (not as much as using plat to rush, but giving players something to do to speed up a long build).