About Manic Enemies And Repairing Them

I hate when enemies are programed like that.

Health at 75% - Use teleportation

Health at 50% - use teleportation

Health at 25% - use teleportation

Its fine but I hate when you somehow block them to do this, they cant do teleportation but if you hit them/damage they wont take any damage, they are immune to damage because they need to do their teleportation, then you can damage them.

Please Devs change it, its just stupid that we cant damage sometimes our enemies. Or just add to them force to do that, no matter if they are frozen or somehow blocked they will immediately teleport.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

A lot of polish still needs to be made for them. It's not evident when you can actually damage them, and when it appears you should be able to after doing a risky move to get rewarded with punishment towards the Manic's own faults, you can't. Why? If we used skills to deal with them, you need to reward us for that, not place it behind a wall of cryptic invincibility frames that last a full 5 seconds (10 if you use Nova's MPrime).

More evident signs of the invincibility frames (like Vor and Kril's pre-flame-mode animation) need to be checked for them so they actually look good, instead of the arguably buggy mess they are right now (seriously, activate Link, and you'll see that they keep teleporting everywhere, including inside walls or ceilings).

Edited by Casardis

I hate when enemies are programed like that.

Health at 75% - Use teleportation

Health at 50% - use teleportation

Health at 25% - use teleportation

Its fine but I hate when you somehow block them to do this, they cant do teleportation but if you hit them/damage they wont take any damage, they are immune to damage because they need to do their teleportation, then you can damage them.

Please Devs change it, its just stupid that we cant damage sometimes our enemies.

Agreed, at the moment their AI is just bad, period. I remember when trying things like vuaban & frost to slow them down or incap, it would do the trick, but during that period of time when they cannot move they are simply invulnurable.