The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many People Do You Have Ignored?

(PSN)TheArrowOfGod

Question

Have you encountered the recruiter who rages at you for trying to join his clan? I offered a recruiter some tips after joining him, the rage was pretty bad. 

No i never encountered that problem. I started my own clan almost instantly when i first started (because antisocial, and because i am my own master.). Makes me kinda sad that people would /ignore a recruiter.

Seems counterproductive to the community as a whole, even if they are spamming, even if they are just looking for warm bodies. Those warm bodies would most likely be new players, and a clan might just be the thing they need to stay in the game instead of returning to LoL. *shudder*

I think i have a single person on it because xir meant that xirs ability was better than mine and we both used the same ability, but modding is made so you make it the way one wants it. Later xir called me a retard because i wouldnt stop using my ability.

I only have one person on ignore, and that's because he wouldn't leave me alone, going on about how I ditched him to avoid a fight with the G3.  I even told him about the screenshots I'd taken of the G3 that had the system message of "X player have left" and he proceeded to tell me how he was going to get his clan and alliance to report me and get me banned.

Most of us have good and bad days, no reason for me to put someone on ignore if they are having a bad day.

Some are just inexperienced, low MR players, given time they could become good support.

I'm never in region chat which probably helps a bit.

People go into a mission either to just have fun or to be serious about it, I won't judge them for their decision or mindset.

I have a lot of people on my ignore list, like every time I see a recruiter for a clan I put them on ignore. :3 Or a bad trader.

^^^ mostly the same

Those recruit spammers get so annoying and just block out what I may actually want to read. I don't get it - their clan might be okay but the spamming sure makes them seem desperate for anything with a pulse. And no need to talk to a last second trade switcher twice, my gaming life is too short to waste time on db's.

Also anyone who sends me 10+ spam-vites to an unknown game without saying a word to me. And most of the regular relay cool kids and racists who confuse the relays with their Twitter account. 

Only one. Reason being they were spamming every single chat tab over and over no-one could write anything, it would just disappear from view instantly. This wasn't just for one day either, they were doing it for 3 days before I finally decided to ignore them. For a few days after that I could see other people in chat telling them to stop. I don't use chat much any more.

I've had a couple of people ignore me because they've asked to buy something, somewhere a long the way they obviously decided they didn't want it any more, so instead of telling me, they just ignore me instead. Makes sense.

Does an ignore list even exist? I've ignored plenty of people since I've been playing, but I recently went back to try and find the ignore list to unblock some people I blocked early last year and couldn't find anything in the menus. I noticed on the day I blocked someone new that there was a message when I opened up regional which said "you are blocking such and such", which made me think that a block only lasts for your current session.

Does an ignore list even exist? I've ignored plenty of people since I've been playing, but I recently went back to try and find the ignore list to unblock some people I blocked early last year and couldn't find anything in the menus. I noticed on the day I blocked someone new that there was a message when I opened up regional which said "you are blocking such and such", which made me think that a block only lasts for your current session.

I remember in the old UI you could actually view your ignore/block list. However once the liset UI was introduced it disappeared. Not sure if it was intentional or an oversight.