Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Security Lockdown, Broken Window.

SoanoS

I was in an alert mission that had a nice reward, and I got my objectives done, and as I was going towards the extraction, and enemies broke a window. Right after that I got a security lockdown. I hacked the panel to close the window, and noticed the panel is sill usable. I tried to unlock the security lockdown using the same panel, BUT the security lockdown did NOT open.

TL;DR:

Get a broken window & security lockdown, hack both using same access panel -> mission fails because the lockdown doesn't open.

I hope this will be looked at soon, It can happen in that "T" shaped room with three exits and one access panel, one control console and a small side room. One wall is lined with windows and Grineer like to hide behind the pillars close to them.

Favorite thing to do in those "T" rooms, shoot out one of the windows while in another room, and just leave while the doors lock behind you.

Another fun thing to do: With one of the elevator rooms, there are windows facing the elevator, and it is a LONG elevator. Shoot out the window and hit the elevator button. When you get to the bottom, just keep pulling people from the command console and watch them DIE. (takes a while)

Obviously this will catch up to me someday and I will be stuck in an elevator in lockdown with a window blown out, and with only one control panel, so I may join this thread soon :D

I had the problem in reverse. I was in a mission a few days ago where there was a lockdown but none of the green panels would allow me to hack, and the green padlock icon would not show on the minimap. The lockdown occurred when we reached the room where the objective was located. We all searched all over the ship to try to find a solution. In the end I found a breakable window and smashed it to see if that would activate the hack terminals. It did, and the mission could then be completed because it overrode the lockdown too. Though it was quite a trek back to the objective.