Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.2

DE_Adam

Does Radial Javelin not do a flat 1k damage in PvP like it does in PvE?

If so, mayhaps you could just run more shields/health and tank it?  Just a thought.

You can't use shield/health mods....and both overload and radial javelin one hit ANY frame even a full health/shield and full iron skin'd rhino.

They are called "Ultimate" for a reason and they need to balance it some other way instead of nerfing it, somewhat by reducing energy orbs spawn through out map. and also, Radial Javelin wont kill you if you are far away after being marked. I conclave regularly and this never happened to me.

Then you weren't in range when he first started to cast the ability.

Edited by Synikal

Nerfs Soma, yet leaves Overload how it is..........

Do you guys also know that if you are in range of a radial javelin you die unless you somehow kill the excal casting it in the fraction of a second you get before it finishes casting? You can't escape. Even if you copter 50 feet away before his animation finishes or go behind a wall, you're already marked for death and will die in one hit regardless of your frame.

DE stated that energy pickups in conclaive will be crucial, which means yea abilities with 100 cost should be almost-unavoidable oneshot hits

So Moa spawning is fixed, hows about Manic loot drop rates?

Excellent point. Hadn't really thought about the fact that killing hundreds of manics hasn't dropped ANYTHING that their codex entry claims they do. We're owed some seriously large quantities of mods for all of that.

In Missions where rare enemies make a higher than normal appearance their drop rates are reduced.

You ment "drop rates are totally nulified". 20 event points and around 1500 of those enemies killed dropped literary nothing except for some ammo and couple of health orbs, which looked like mocking considering they one-shot you mostly.No one from my friends got anything from them either.So face it - the drop rates are nullified.

Edited by YourMoms

• Fixed Nullifier Crewmen not nullifying Chroma’s Effigy or Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead summons.

Booo! You know we have no control over the AI of the Shadows of the Dead. You want to make it so they don't go running head long into a nullifer bubble? Oh and our Shadow nullifier should nullify the nullifying effect of the nullifer.

Edited by weezedog

DE stated that energy pickups in conclaive will be crucial, which means yea abilities with 100 cost should be almost-unavoidable oneshot hits

Mag, Frost, Chroma, and Rhino do *not* have such ults. So either they need to be buffed, or volt and excal need to be nerfed.

yeah regarding the whole nullifier thing DE stop trying to make them so powerful, because if this keeps up you may as well remove them from the void becuase they would logically be immuse to the towers corruption if that orb nullifies all powers on contact. Did not think that one through did you?

In Missions where rare enemies make a higher than normal appearance their drop rates are reduced.

Sadly, the drop rate seems non-existent rather than reduced, and getting the rare mod off of this rare mob is hard enough, thought this operation would have at least alleviated that problem with participation...

Mag, Frost, Chroma, and Rhino do *not* have such ults. So either they need to be buffed, or volt and excal need to be nerfed.

THIS. Seriously. I play as Mag in PvP and most of the time it's suicide. Crush is completely useless. It does miniscule damage, and before I can finish casting the target moves out of range and kills me. I'm not even talking about pull. It's a 50/50 chance that it will work. Coptering, in some cases melee attacking enemies completely ignore pull's stagger effect and leaves ME at the disadvantage.

Pull is only casted after around 0.3 secs into the animation.

Pull is ignored by a movement tactic used by everyone.

The casting animation is a real problem. Since enemies simply leave the area of pull before I can cast it, and I cannot even turn around due to the animation lock. Rhino and Exca are mobile during their animations, so that's a little better.

like every other person has said, have you even go into that tactical alert or fought the manic at all? why take a low droprate and make it null, did the tactical alert 3 times was lucky to see them drop an energy orb, im beginning to see a game that says they "listen to the players" take the role of startrek online which says they also "listen" which really means, we look at your complaints lacgh then toss in stuff that breaks the game without thinking about it and don't fix it for months, luckly at least unlike the mentioned game you do fix the bugs but not the changes that alot of people will openly object to. so for that you still have my support alot better than many other games i have played that don't fix anything.

Can you please clarify this? On average how  many manics do i need to kill to get a four riders stance? If you want to give me the chance for any mod to drop off a manic and then the chance for that mod to be a four riders, i can figure out the rest.

Can you please clarify this? On average how  many manics do i need to kill to get a four riders stance? If you want to give me the chance for any mod to drop off a manic and then the chance for that mod to be a four riders, i can figure out the rest.

If I'm not mistaken the mod drop rate is less than 1/1500 (for a mod in general) since I killed exactly the 1500 to get nothing, and than divide it on rarity so I guess the chances are between 0.000001 and 0.00001%

Edited by YourMoms