Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.2

DE_Adam

Conclave Changes

• Slightly reduced the damage of Soma and Soma Prime in PvP.

Fixes

• Fixed various issues causing Host and Client hangups on the loading screen in Conclave.
  • Fixed an issue that would occur when using Ash’s Blade Storm when inside Limbo’s Rift.
  • Fixed the End of Mission ‘Summary’ screen showing an incorrect number of Mods obtained as per https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/438881-you-only-get-50-of-the-mods-collected-during-a-mission-ui-bug.
  • Fixed Simaris’ dialogue appearing twice when making a purchase in his Sanctuary.
  • Fixed an issue where the HUD would freeze after using an Ability Power.
  • Fixed an issue where some Upgrades were not properly showing stat changes after ranking up.
  • Fixed instances of the Manic getting himself stuck in open areas.
  • Fixed Nullifier Crewmen not nullifying Chroma’s Effigy or Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead summons.
  • Fixed an issue in Archwing missions causing Missions to lock up mid-combat.
  • Fixed MOAs still being spawnable in the Blackout Tactical Alert.

CHANGE. SOMA. SOUND. BACK. PLEASE. My only request.

Edited by LeeAmatsu

"Fixed Nullifier Crewmen not nullifying Chroma’s Effigy or Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead summons."

WHY?

I know, right? Nerf Nekros' combat effectiveness and buff the single most overpowered unit in the game.

I mean, while we're making sure that not a single ability can work against Nullifiers (now matter how lackluster the ability already is), what's next, letting Nullifiers despawn Decoys by looking at them?

I know, right? Nerf Nekros' combat effectiveness and buff the single most overpowered unit in the game.

I mean, while we're making sure that not a single ability can work against Nullifiers (now matter how lackluster the ability already is), what's next, letting Nullifiers despawn Decoys by looking at them?

I'm sure a single lanka shot from a nullifier could "nullify" a loki decoy from across the map lol

Edited by rapt0rman

In Missions where rare enemies make a higher than normal appearance their drop rates are reduced.

In theory becuse they are a rare enemy, isnt their drop rate balanced with the individual risk vs reward of what an individual unit is thus no need to reduce loot drops per individual, to maintain the correct risk vs reward.

In the case of manics (a rare unit) they are balanced around rarely spawning and when they do only ever showing up as a single instance at any one time, thus becuse they show up as multiples they are actually more dangerous and more effort is required. 

To be a balanced risk vs reward system their drop rates should actually be increased not decreased becuse the risk has increased of each individual becuse its not 'balanced' for them to actually spawn as groups.

In theory becuse they are a rare enemy, isnt their drop rate balanced with the individual risk vs reward of what an individual unit is thus no need to reduce loot drops per individual, to maintain the correct risk vs reward.

In the case of manics (a rare unit) they are balanced around rarely spawning and when they do only ever showing up as a single instance at any one time, thus becuse they show up as multiples they are actually more dangerous and more effort is required. 

To be a balanced risk vs reward system their drop rates should actually be increased not decreased becuse the risk has increased of each individual becuse its not 'balanced' for them to actually spawn as groups.

I was thinking this too... until I remembered no fun was allowed.

Still no fix for:

Decent support for AMD users:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/439479-amd-gpu-owners-experiencing-issues/

Basically the only "Fix" is to disable both DX10 and DX11.  That isn't a fix, so much as accepting that you've screwed up coding and have spent more time adding minor tweaks to PvP than getting the game to work correctly.  Seriously, unless we at least get some feedback saying this is being worked on I'm done.  Just shy of 2000 hours of play, and I'll be leaving Warframe a buggier pile of code than when I got here.

In Missions where rare enemies make a higher than normal appearance their drop rates are reduced.

More like "eliminated". Me and my team killed 300 of these jerks, we even had a Nekros with us (two times I think) but they did not drop anything. except health orbs from Nekros.

Can it be... that you forgot something DE? And do not tell me because I got a "reactor / catalyst blueprint".

Also... can you please reduce the Nullifiers like the drop chance? Their abilities are just plain stupidly overpowered. Make it like some other Tenno said: "Let them decrease the power of our abilities; not wipe them completely." The name of them is ok/cool though.

Thank you in advance.

Still no fix for

Blade Storm doesn't deal full damage:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396252-blade-storm-not-dealing-intended-damage-anymore-and-other-blade-storm-bugs-list

Frost's Avalanche:
A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).
B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).
   Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.

I keep getting "Update failed! The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT 

The update will be restarted shortly.." on the launcher.

Are the servers down? 

Is it just me?

Thanks.

no buff for beam weapons like supra ?

for all i know beam laser weapons should have its own damage properties

shotguns needs to have its damage falloff reduced

and snipers should have innate punch thru

nullifier nullifying the nekro and effigy supposed to happen, since nullifier suppose to purge abilities

thank RNG for them lookin into the muzzle fire bug. 

Edited by Ritchel

• Fixed Nullifier Crewmen not nullifying Chroma’s Effigy or Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead summons.

Uhm what?

Whats the matter of that point? Those ain't directly bound skills cO

It is like removing your weapon from your warframe and not being able to use it - jammed and gone.

This "Fix" makes absolutely no sense.

Uhm what?

Whats the matter of that point? Those ain't directly bound skills cO

It is like removing your weapon from your warframe and not being able to use it - jammed and gone.

This "Fix" makes absolutely no sense.

Nullifers in general make no sense...