Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.2

DE_Adam

In theory becuse they are a rare enemy, isnt their drop rate balanced with the individual risk vs reward of what an individual unit is thus no need to reduce loot drops per individual, to maintain the correct risk vs reward.

In the case of manics (a rare unit) they are balanced around rarely spawning and when they do only ever showing up as a single instance at any one time, thus becuse they show up as multiples they are actually more dangerous and more effort is required. 

To be a balanced risk vs reward system their drop rates should actually be increased not decreased becuse the risk has increased of each individual becuse its not 'balanced' for them to actually spawn as groups.

They prefer to ignore smart peeps :D

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:56 AM

01 April 2015 - 06:45 PM

And as always:

Still no fix for the broken melee with Mesa (cannot find the thread I was looking for but other Tennos are kindly enough to have the same bug): https://forums.warfr.../?hl=+mesa +bug

Still no fix for the unreachable spots on Eris: https://forums.warfr...s/#entry4466640

Still no fix for bug with unranked warframes at the start of a mission: https://forums.warfr...e/#entry4470676

"Fixed Nullifier Crewmen not nullifying Chroma’s Effigy or Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead summons."

WHY?

No kidding, i personally hate the idea of Nullifier Crewmen in the first place. They are the most annoying things to go against when doing a T4 Defense.

"Fixed Nullifier Crewmen not nullifying Chroma’s Effigy or Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead summons."

WHY?

They want the game to be hard to play more than fun to play. I haven't played for almost two weeks and been working on an encryption program for sending text. The Syn Gammacor nerf may have done me in with this game  - That's all folks! 

No kidding, i personally hate the idea of Nullifier Crewmen in the first place. They are the most annoying things to go against when doing a T4 Defense.

Yep, that and Moa and the black swarm that takes your energy and nerfing and a bunch of other stuff and people that want to make sure they win at conclave(OP this, OP that I can't be a god so make it worthless for me to succeed and then I'll be happy) - Fun killer!

i have been wondering... WHY IS BANSHEE NOT CONCLAVE COMPATIBLE

They're working on it lol. The last stream they talked about the next two being released, being Ember and Nyx (yus Nyxie<3)

The conclave team has alot of there hands so hopefully they'll get to her next!

My fingers crossed for Zephy, or Mirage/Mesa!  Not sure how the hell they're going to do any of those frames once they're on their plate, but still, I want my Zephy<3

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Fixed Nullifier Crewmen not nullifying Chroma’s Effigy or Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead summons.

Because EITHER ability made the game too easy.

Because EITHER ability had the GAUL to be useful in Late game.

Because BOTH abilitys needed to be balanced, out of everything else.

Yea.

jontron_nightshade_reaction_gif_by_metro

Edited by achromos

I have AMD and guess who just crashed upon entering a mission yet again?

So, yeah.  I started a thread for this.  The only "fix" is to make the game a possibility for 32 bit windows xp systems.  Disable both DX10 and DX11, despite the game autodetecting that both can be run without an issue.  The game is more stable, but significantly less diverse (shading / lighting processing in DX9 was designed for 6 generations of hardware ago).  Additionally, shift+tab and clicking anywhere but on the game window will immediately shrink it.  Not sure if that is a bug, a feature, or more crappy coding that DE isn't talking about.

As a side note, make the manic detectable if you're stealth.  The stalker, syndicates, hunter, and grustrag three all get visual cues.  When the manic kills you a second time, because you didn't even know it spawned (loki+invisibility suppresses sound too), it's an issue.  Nothing quite like losing a life, then losing a rescue because the manic is cheap.

DE, let's talk.  If you're going to introduce crap to make the game more challenging, make it a new game mode with rewards.  Losing two mid-tier syndicate emblems because they're randomly generated and RNG hates you on the second run is crap. 

when u 17 ? :D  u 16 is bad, nothing to do because of super crap raid and pvp not playing them was enough after few tries even archwing missions is better, simaris scans are useless waste of time, i dont care about lore if its not fun, its so easy and repetetive boredom, nothing noticable from closed beta, i still enjoy old defense missions, bosses are so weak i can solo any so after u farm all needed parts there is no point to do them again because not rewarding, i still waiting endgame content, for now every noob can join any team and finish needed things, void trader become crap also because his "ünique" things not unique because of repeats, stick to gameplay first not parkours and emotes and looks... nullifiers are good but some weapons become useless like opticor, ogris and more, u cant one shot nullifiers bubble no matter how much damage u have, so these weapons in void are history.

P.S.

Also dx 10,11 still not fixed, game stutters even in liset when browsing, stutters when loading and disconnecting u most of time when u join someone or if u host ppl disconnect, game load much slower in login screen and anything, before all was fine i had more fps with dx 11, now i cant play it its unplayable because of stutters and crashes, on dx 9 everything is light speed vs dx 10,11

Edited by drunkpunk222

WHY?

--Well I kould give a dam bout Chroma. But Nekros :D his ultra so hard or limited to pull off. Hope the Shadows AI don't have them running to the bubble lol.

Also, would Shadow Nullers null the Nullers' nuller? :D

-V

ty DE

--Well I kould give a dam bout Chroma. But Nekros :D his ultra so hard or limited to pull off. Hope the Shadows AI don't have them running to the bubble lol.

Also, would Shadow Nullers null the Nullers' nuller? :D

-V

why do u even try to divide by 0 dude??

Edited by Phoenix86

Isn't Nullifiers suppsed to be, you know, nullifying tenno powers? Any tenno powers? Why are you guys trying to rationalize ways around this concept? It's a field that disrupts void emission, lore-wise, it's doing what it should be doing! And second, are you all honestly trying to maintain status-quo, warframe tiers, or something?

But back at the nullifier "problem", there is a rational way around: Use your projectile powers more often, despise what was stated about them voiding powers. Because Lotus know you just can't snipe or shotgun their fields away, much less slide-attack your way to the middle then AoE away once the Nullifier's out...

I'm guessing few people know that powers with a travel time, like Ash's Shuriken, Volt's Lightning and Chroma's Spectral Scream damage the field just as good as any gunfire or melee attack before being voided. The field nulls active effects, buffs, and casting inside its reach, so stuff like Oberon's "hadouken", Excal's Slash Dash (which needs contact) and Nekros' Soul Punch, which are casted directly on the target, won't work.

In fact, Hydroid's Storm Barrage is pretty much a fire-and-forget solution to this. If you can't for the love of John Prodman ignore your damn tiers and start using your other frames around, then ignore this post and go back to whining, and being ignored, about your bugs and exploits "ruining" the game for being fixed.

EDIT: as a fellow Nekros main, rationalize your actions a bit more. What keeps you from killing the nullifier then casting Shadows of the Dead immediately after? Did you know that every fixing and buffing regarding them makes them even more desirable to be Shadow'ed?

You can even trump Nyx on minion-making! Simply because none of her powers can get a hold of Nullifiers!

*gasp* O:

See you weaklings next Update, with Parkour 2.0 ruining your "wavedashing"

Edited by Sangiros

Still no fix for the horrible FPS and loading times... Pre update 16 WF ran like butter, now i'll be lucky if i can load into a mission in less than 10 minutes, not to mention the horrid stutters while in-game.