The Official Warframe Pair Shipping Thread

For some reason I feel like this is going to spiral downward

Put all your pair shipments (eg Excalibur and Nyx, or Loki-mag) Gay and Lesbian couples are allowed, let's ship this like a cargo freighter!

NPCs are allowed, just to add to the fun

I'll start with a few

Mesa and Vauban

Oberon and Trinity

Edited by Trailgamer5

For some reason I feel like this is going to spiral downward

Put all your pair shipments (eg Excalibur and Nyx, or Loki-mag) Gay and Lesbian couples are allowed, let's ship this like a cargo freighter!

NPCs are allowed, just to add to the fun

I'll start with a few

Mesa and Vauban

Oberon and Trinity

Mesa and vauban? Vauban seems like an old guy to me.

Alright, I'm gonna give one to each category of sexual preference, no one shall get left out of my shipping! :P

Strait: Valkyr and Ash

Gay: Ash and Oberon

Lesbian: Valkyr and Saryn

Excalibur and Mesa - What kind of mutant-ninja baby hellspawn would be plopped forth from the pairing of a sword-themed daddy and gun-themed mommy?A fuggin great one, probably one that would really like the Redeemer. 

Ash and Ember - Both were conceptualized as the opposite sex. One spews out fire, the other spews out ash, and they both seem to be wearing the skin-tightest warframes of the bunch, really showing off their torsos-abdomen. These two are so relevant to each other that this pairing is damn near incestuous.

Nekros and Oberon - to hell with your rules, they were made for eachother. (Reckoning+Desecrate)*Equilibrium= Orbs for days, Energy for months.

Mag and Volt - Electromagnetism

Loki and Mirage - I can imagine how Halloween would play out. *ring ring* "Trick or trick!"

Chroma and Zephyr - I want to take these two to a pokemon center and get a flying dragon, stat.

Edit: 

Darvo x Stalker

New Loka spokeswoman x That plant in the Steel Meridian room

Any non-Tenno member of the Arbiters of Hexis x Any empty warframe

Lephantis x Our Flesh

Edited by CerberusRel