The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not enough details?

DefeatedSky

I got the beta today, skimmed through the items that you can buy with plat and credit and then decided to save up for the ASH warframe. Note, I'm new to the game, so I didn't really recognise the whole "blue print" thing.

So here I am, spending the last 3,4,5 hours of my life, thinking i'm saving up for a super cool warframe that I can show off to friends, people, etc. Yet to my suprise, when I purchase the ASH "blue print", I get a nifty little thing that goes into my Foundary tab that shows me the items I need to aquire to BUILD it, not to mention I did not even have one item required for the warframe.. I really wouldnt be upset, however, if there was more detailed information on what exactly the blue print thing was for new players.

Instant Buzzkill. After playing the game for so long and being somewhat addicted, I immediatley lost the urge to continue playing since I just spent a good chunk of my day for pretty much nothing. Not to mention Ill find it pretty hard to get into the game knowing how long it will take just to get some stuff.

Honestly, I dont like how the blue print system is set up. Its an alright Idea but If you reguire so much time to get these credits and then require more time just to build the "blue print", its a lot of time to put into it just for an ingame thing.

Thats just my input however. Back to steam I go. :/

Edited by DefeatedSky

waw! i started playing this game an hour ago i was thinking of getting Ember but then i noticed the BleuPrint and the foundery thing so i linkd em ogather but wasnt sure...and here i am cheking the forums to confirm my thoughts and honestly it seems ppls with Plat will have it easyy in this game.but oh well!! i just want to know if it is easy to get the Materials to build Ember. like how and where to drop em.

I take it you've never experienced f2p before?

The thing is, Warframe is kinder to f2p players than most games of its type. You're allowed to access all the gameplay affecting content, and it's pretty fast too.

A few days for a new frame isn't much. If you don't like that you can always drop some money to support the devs and get it now!