Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Rng God Prayers Here.

Thank you RNG God for you've been gracious with your rewards to all good Wafarmers in recent days.

Today you bless me with the mighty Frost Helmet Blueprints so my mighty Frost can be more mighty... Frost is already heavily armored, but more armor is good.

WarframePublic0062.jpg

(Having my personal Thinkpad X230 with the alert popping up while out for a coffee break FTW!!!)

Pray to the RNG God... The RNG God provides to all good Warfarmers tools needed for good game.

RNG God... I thank you for today for providing all components needed to build the mighty Rhino Warframe. Today on my morning harvest on the fields of Fossa you've shown me your kindness and I shall use these gifts wisely in battle.

Rhino.jpg

Pray to the RNG God... Keep up the good fight Tenno. The RNG God provides to good Warfarmers all that is needed for good game...

The drop rate slows down the more you run the boss. It resets at the end of each day.

Run a boss only once a day for the highest chance of getting the drop you want. It will roll for the one you don't have.

Great advice sir! I shall keep that in mind the next time I feel the urge to farm Cronus.

Thank you RNG God! For you have blessed me again with the opportunity to obtain the MIGHTY CHOO CHOO WARRIOR aka. Vauban! With your continued blessing I will obtain the chassis and will one day smite the enemy like a death train!

ChooChoo.jpg

Pray to the RNG God... Keep up the good fight fellow Tenno...

The RNG God provides to good Warfarmers all that is needed for good game.

Edited by sushidubya

Dear RNG God,

I've killed countless enemies, I've cracked thousands of sculls and burnt piles of bodies in your name and I am still missing Flow. 

I humbly ask you for one Flow mod and nothing better. I am ready to give all my spare multishot mods away, just send me Flow!

Trully yours, Exterminatus.

Dear RNG God,

Any one of the three Multishot mods would suffice. Well I do prefer Hell's Chamber and Split Chamber more though.

Amen.

Good Lord, I finally got my Hell's Chamber - and guess where I got it? In a storage container in Void!! Gotta love the Ancient Orokin Towers! :D Edited by Pull

Dear RNG god, beloved and revered,

The past few days you have blessed me with the parts for Frost Prime and Reaper Prime. I am thankful for all you've bestowed, and will humbly wait for the time in which you decide to reward devotion with a hallowed Latron Prime Reciever.

Amen.