The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Rng God Prayers Here.

Dear RNG god(s)...

Blaze, Vauban Helm, Frost Prime Helm... Control Modules -- lots and lots of those... (I doubt they even exist still in the wild, but there is always hope and prayer) and maybe even Despair, even though I have already given up and started to forma my Kunai instead..

Thanks. <3

Edited by Alienami

The Great and Almighty RNGod! Ruler of rulers, king of kings, creator of thine Holy RNG! I shall sacrifice two baby sheep for a Shotgun/Rifle Multishot and a rain of Plastids. I continue to be faithful for you! I will fight on and roll the die many of times! Praise to the RNGod, PRAISE!

Let Plastids Rain,

Follower of RNGod.

Oh RNG Gods, I thank thee for the Blaze thou hast given me in Nightmare Xini, and I humbly pray that thou wouldst give me a Hell's Chamber, for mine Sobrek and Hek doest cry out for love in my weapons. Amen.

(To all fellow worshippers, Nightmare Xini with No Shields, Energy Drain, No Minimap, Vampire, and Low Grav is... challenging xD Blaze at the end made it all worth it, however)

Edited by Roulex

Ahh... The elusive Hell's Chamber... The RNG God has hidden the chambers of hell from many of you my fellow Tenno Brethren.

Travel to battlefields of Varro and Kiste at Ceres or Kappa at Sedna to harvest. You must fight many battles there.

Remember perseverance and diligence in Warfarming is rewarded by the RNG God, often in ways which you were not expecting.

'Tis the RNG way... XD

Edited by sushidubya