The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Rng God Prayers Here.

Dear RNG God, I ask you for patience to keep battling through nightmare mode, hoping some of these days you'll bless me with "blaze".

In the name of the chance, randomness and drop tables, amen.

btw RNG god appeard to a friend of a friend of mine on a dream, this is how he described it:

1375563469719.jpg

Edited by droidjv

Dear RNG I just need the Braton Prime Barrel to complete my Braton Prime, you have been so kind to me by finally rewarding me with the reaper blade in a T2 Raid and a FP BP in my last T3 Ext, I hope you'll continue to be so kind by giving me and my lackeys a Braton Prime Barrel in our t3 def runs later today.

O Great Goddess of Randomness,

I beseach thee to look kindly upon me, for I have slain the Jackal many times.

I have collected ten Rhino Helmets.

I have collected nine Rhino Chassis.

But I do not have a Rhino System.

Please, grant me this boon.

Dear RNG-G

Thank you for providing me with the all the blessings, blueprints and material drops. I now, after building all the 'Frames you gifted our universe with, will walk and spread your word.

The heretics, the non-believers and the fans of Justin Bieber will be imprisoned on Infested ships, painted with a marinade of Grineer-brain and honey-mustard. May their toes be bitten in all eternity.

Please RNG God, grant me a Frost Prime Blueprint.

I joined the weekend of the Fusion MOA event, and didn't know how to receive thy blessings.

Now I'm humbly farming keys, and sharing them with friends in the hope that you'd share thy bounty with us.

Please help me and mine to the promised land of Prime glory.

With your blessing,

Amen

Dear RNGods,

Braton Prime Barrel. Thanks.

That's all.

im so Dam mad about Thunderbolt mod... I try and really Do i Try to get that mod =_=....

It dropped from a Charger during a random mission for me. Didn't even look for it. Crossing my fingers for you!

RNGod, I appreciate the 4 pieces of Blaze mods today. But what I really need is Hammer Shot. Please. It's been almost a week.

Edit: No RNGod, I don't need this 5th Blaze mod you just gave me. I need H-a-m-m-e-r-s-h-o-t.

Edited by Busok

Dear RNG,

What the F*** do you have against Flow?  I mean really, you drop me a barrel diffusion on Xini but you can't spot me a Flow on the dozens of Grineer mobile defense missions I've been doing?  Screw you, I'm praying to RNS [random-number Satan] instead.

All Hail the RNS. Although I believe you have had a translation issue. He is our beloved Random Number Stalker.

warframe___stalker_by_yuikami_da-d67ioju

Edited by Patriarch

RNGod, I appreciate the 4 pieces of Blaze mods today. But what I really need is Hammer Shot. Please. It's been almost a week.

RNGods, please have fair distribution of good items over all the players. You are godly, so you should act godly.

I only hope for the Frost Prime Chassis and Main BP. Please bestow upon me, the Almighty RNGod.

- Sincere Follower

Not a prayer, but a great thank you, RNGesus.

You've given me every prime weapon except Orthos prime. I hate Orthos, so I'm gonna give you an even bigger thank you!

The only weapon I wanted is now 5x forma'd and sitting in my primary slot.

The Braton Prime.

I love this gun.

I'm gonna use it for a good amount of time.

Thanks RNGesus.

Now, gimme a tater for my Paris Prime.

Dear RNG God, I ask you for patience to keep battling through nightmare mode, hoping some of these days you'll bless me with "blaze".

I'll take this as a test of my faith =(

Busok, on 05 Aug 2013 - 1:53 PM, said:

droidjv, on 05 Aug 2013 - 2:54 PM, said:

I'll take this as a test of my faith =(

But 'tis the RNG way fellow Tenno. The RNG God rewards us all in ways we were not expecting when we fight diligently against the enemy.

I too have multiple hammershots, but was looking for Blaze. I've been fighting hard for the Braton Prime in all of the new void missions with the sole purpose of getting a Braton Prime only to be given EVERYTHING ELSE instead.

Keep up the good fight Tenno. The RNG God provides to all good warfarmers what is needed for good game. (just not the thing you want always.)

But 'tis the RNG way fellow Tenno. The RNG God rewards us all in ways we were not expecting when we fight diligently against the enemy.

I too have multiple hammershots, but was looking for Blaze. I've been fighting hard for the Braton Prime in all of the new void missions with the sole purpose of getting a Braton Prime only to be given EVERYTHING ELSE instead.

Keep up the good fight Tenno. The RNG God provides to all good warfarmers what is needed for good game. (just not the thing you want always.)

thanks brother, amen to that

• 2 weeks later...

Not a prayer, but a great thank you, RNGesus.

You've given me every prime weapon except Orthos prime. I hate Orthos, so I'm gonna give you an even bigger thank you!

The only weapon I wanted is now 5x forma'd and sitting in my primary slot.

The Braton Prime.

I love this gun.

I'm gonna use it for a good amount of time.

Thanks RNGesus.

Now, gimme a tater for my Paris Prime.

Wow that made me laugh so hard xD

RNG God, my prayer is unto thine.

My prayer be short, and concise.

My prayer be that I can acquire void items with ease.

My prayer be that I can swiftly receive Nova's systems.

This ends of my prayer. Gods, thou hear me out.

Another prayer as well. This goes to all players.

“Kalahira, mistress of inscrutable depths, I ask forgiveness.
Kalahira, whose waves wear down stone and sand--
Kalahira, wash the sins from this one,
and set him on the distant shore of the infinite spirit.”

“Kalahira, this one's heart is pure,

but beset by wickedness and contention.
Guide this one to where the traveler never tires,
the lover never leaves, the hungry never starve.
Guide this one, Kalahira,
and s/he will be a companion to you as s/he was to me.”

Edited by Zeus154