The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coptering :(

AcceI

And how many of those said bugs are then refined into features?

The sliding mechanic in Tribes was a bug that looked horrible. In Tribes: Ascend they changed the animations, balanced it out a bit and bam! A good looking and well made feature to a game.

Coptering?

ZIP ZAM ZOOM I WENT ALL ACROSS IN AN ENTIRE MAP WHILE ROFLECOPTERING.

Change the animations (make it individual for each weapon class)

Balance it out so you don't zoom through an entire section of a map and then it'll be a feature. 

Its still a feature of the game whether your classification of features have it or not. It was a bug, and now its a feature. soon it will be gone, like many other features.

If u want to move faster, maybe u have to manage your mods to have extra stamina, and speed, not using a xploit (featured for DE) and ignore it.

So, if u want to move faster, u pick X warframe, if u want to move Slow pick X warframe.

So in other words ''Please limit yourself to my category of what I define is slow or fast''

Its still a feature of the game whether your classification of features have it or not. It was a bug, and now its a feature. soon it will be gone, like many other features.

To me it isn't. 

It's as much of a feature as the next bug that helps the community cheese the game.

The coptering was left in also as an excuse to not refine the movement system any further but still keep some of the players happy for a while, or so I suspect.

That's what I'd do D;

It won't be "gone", it will be tuned and tweaked.
Call it a feature if you wish, I like to think of it as a placeholder.

Edited by Artarrwen

First, coptering ever EVER was a bug, now it still is, DE call it "feature" a "feature" without balance.

Coptering%20example_zpsundqfu3e.gif

If this is something called "feature" and balanced, its something wrong...

Melee was made to kill not for move.
Example: 2 lokis (same speed, same mods, same stats) 1 with Tipedo, 1 with jat kittag, why movement its limited on melee?
Movement, and melee, are 2 differents mechanics on the game.
As u see, no balance.
Because the people like it, it is still on the game, how DE say, it never was intended so never was oficial.

First, coptering ever EVER was a bug, now it still is, DE call it "feature" a "feature" without balance.

Coptering%20example_zpsundqfu3e.gif

If this is something called "feature" and balanced, its something wrong...

Melee was made to kill not for move.

Example: 2 lokis (same speed, same mods, same stats) 1 with Tipedo, 1 with jat kittag, why movement its limited on melee?

Movement, and melee, are 2 differents mechanics on the game.

As u see, no balance.

Because the people like it, it is still on the game, how DE say, it never was intended so never was oficial.

A random loki with a tipedo will be slower than me with a jag kittag, because I know how to go fast.

it was official, it was looked at and they said ''it will stay for now''

Nope, but i want to have the same speed that u have doing coptering, if i do parkour.

you will never be as fast as me, even if I have no coptering weapons and you do.

Edited by evil_m3nace

I loki with a tipedo will be slower than me with a jag kittag, because I know how to go fast.

it was official, it was looked at and they said ''it will stay for now''

you will never be as fast as me, even if I have no coptering weapons and you do.

All know how to be fast, just ignore stamina mods, ignore speed mods, and put on your tipedo or another melee a fury mod, and that is all.

2 lokis using pakour, have the same chance, but 2 lokis with different melees, i dont think so.

IT NEVER was official, just called official, it NEVER was looked, NEVER was touched.

When are DE gonna ruin speeding through missions forever for me?

I heard its U17 or so, but are they in return gonna make the warframes faster?

I'm also hearing that they changing sliding too.  Wth is going on?

I got a feeling i'm gonna be moving like frost no matter who I pick in a few months. :(

From what i understand, they dont like the idea that everyone is rushing the missions as fast as they can.

All know how to be fast, just ignore stamina mods, ignore speed mods, and put on your tipedo or another melee a fury mod, and that is all.

2 lokis using pakour, have the same chance, but 2 lokis with different melees, i dont think so.

IT NEVER was official, just called official, it NEVER was looked, NEVER was touched.

Wanna bet? wanna take this to a game? go on and add me lets do a t4c and find out who is faster.

EDIT: I didnt think so

Edited by evil_m3nace

Wanna bet? wanna take this to a game? go on and add me lets do a t4c and find out who is faster.

Whats wrong with you? Lol.

I dont want to do it, because i dont need to probe nothing, just make a video of yourself doing that and post here.

We all know that directional melee, and coptering, make faster all people without skill.

Maybe u have to calm down and continue with comments.

Whats wrong with you? Lol.

I dont want to do it, because i dont need to probe nothing, just make a video of yourself doing that and post here.

We all know that directional melee, and coptering, make faster all people without skill.

Maybe u have to calm down and continue with comments.

Its because you think that coptering makes everybody go faster. fast was there before copter, it will stay after copter and people will still be making threads complaining about people 'rushing' missions.

Its because you think that coptering makes everybody go faster. fast was there before copter, it will stay after copter and people will still be making threads complaining about people 'rushing' missions.

U have for example that gif I make, a rhino with thrak helmet doing coptering, nice right?

The people never going to complain if things are balanced.

No i dont have gif.

I can prove it in game, thats why I said add me and Ill show you.

I put my own gif in game if u dont have see it, check my comments.

U can prove it in game? O men nice. Go and do it, but without me because I already put my own gif doing coptering with my rhino.

coptering should be completely destroyed or nerfed to the ground. use sprint+speed mods instead of that stupid exploit

You missed the part where they changed it from a bug to a feature. Looks like I'm going to have to record some prokour to show just how amazing and fun the current system can be.

You guys are just so used to playing craps games that you can't figure out how wonderous this game can be with simple and easy to perform chains of coptering , wall fling, directional air melee, and wall running.

Just like with racing it's not just about being fast. Its about which lines or paths you take. There are ceertain awesome lines in the game that reveal themselves through the use of multi faceted mobility combinations

Edited by T4LCOMX

This is something I find in internet

Not all the people do it, not all the people think this is good (how I say, try to do this with a heavy melee, i dont see why the movement have to be lowered on based your melee)

Also, all of my matchs ever was publics, NEVER see someone doing this, because they dont need to do, just Do coptering, thats all.
I dont know, but I want to play a Co-op match, not a racing match.

Now look at this.
Edited by Grimlock-

This is something I find in internet

Not all the people do it, not all the people think this is good (how I say, try to do this with a heavy melee, i dont see why the movement have to be lowered on based your melee)

Also, all of my matchs ever was publics, NEVER see someone doing this, because they dont need to do, just Do coptering, thats all.

I dont know, but I want to play a Co-op match, not a racing match.

Now look at this.

because in pub matches people dont know how to do this, and this guy isnt even going fast, hes using a sheev which has exactly 0 coptering