The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coptering :(

AcceI

coptering should be completely destroyed or nerfed to the ground. use sprint+speed mods instead of that stupid exploit

sprint and speed mods need space in the loadout for mods and weakens the frame ... as well as lets see what comes up

i would love to see more changes in new races and environment and different missions then on changing the movements

or both, but lets see what will happen until the long wait for a general update, im a bit tired of being in continous infested loops on and on

at round three on infested or wave 15 to 20 in the void i start falling asleep, thats not a joke, because its only exhausting and repetitive ... ,-)

When are DE gonna ruin speeding through missions forever for me?

I heard its U17 or so, but are they in return gonna make the warframes faster?

I'm also hearing that they changing sliding too.  Wth is going on?

I got a feeling i'm gonna be moving like frost no matter who I pick in a few months. :(

Nah, we'll be fine. Learn to wall fling + aerial melee.

Imo I see the slide jumping a faster and easier method of moving than coptering... but that is due to my laggy Laptop. I guess this would be the new form of coptering but anything could happen, maybe make coptering better? :L

Same. There's a delay for be between when I flip and when I can melee again. I tend to just do the wall-fling thing.

Let me go find it...

EDIT: here we go...

fQhHpw3.gif[

Edited by S7ORM