Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Freeze Buff

IfritKajiTora

Freeze frost skill is too weak.

How about lower the energy cost from 25 to 15 or 10 energy and casting speed buff by 300%. So we should be abble to cast freeze faster with a lower cost of energy. Freeze sometimes is fine but only in rare moments :/. I could use freeze more if it would have faster casting speed and lower energy cost.

Maybe even buff projectile speed by 50%

• Has a cast delay of about 0.6 seconds. It should be changed to 0.2 seconds

But ofcourse to not be OP lower the damage. Because dealing 350 damage just by 10-15 energy would not be fine to other frames. 150 cold damage should be enough.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

I think it would be better if we could freeze a few enemies simultaneously and the freeze didn't break from gunfire.

Yeah but you know they dont want to change it. We already got Frost Rework and freeze stays the same as it was :/.

And no break from gunfire lol so OP. freeze for 10 seconds and free shoting, taking damage from a 4 team frames lol around 1 milion damage.

Yeah but you know they dont want to change it. We already got Frost Rework and freeze stays the same as it was :/.

And no break from gunfire lol so OP. freeze for 10 seconds and free shoting, taking damage from a 4 team frames lol around 1 milion damage.

Uhmm, yeah, you are right.

But bigger spammability creates the same issue.

Higher damage and velocity would be fine for me then.