Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Smartphone Aplication

IfritKajiTora

What about login into your warframe account from our smartphones.

Where we could play minigames like Wyrmius, Flapi Zephyr etc.... Ofcourse with weak graphic ; p

But the reason I would liek to have that application is that, that from that we would be abble to send our extractors to planets and take resources if they are finished. and get out of stasis our kubrow.

Reasons, no time to login into home PC Warframe and send extractors because you are in hurry so you will do it in the car, bus or train.

And in the job I know I will end my job in 3 hours so I will log in into Warframe by Smartphone and get my kubrow from stasis to be ready for me when I will be at home.

Another optional idea, After first login into Warframe by smartphone it will remember what we have, how many extractors what planets unlocked, what kubrows etc etc. So we would be abble to use it woithout Wi-Fi connection. For example while chosing to take Kubrow out from Stasis it will show up information about no Wi-Fi connection at this moment, do you want to send an SMS to do this action? (SMS payment is depending on your operator)

Edited by IfritKajiTora

We are working on significantly increasing functionality on our Official Nexus App - it's currently more of an information station than something that interacts with your account directly. When we have cool updates to show on progress/what we've got planned, we will share it!

We are working on significantly increasing functionality on our Official Nexus App - it's currently more of an information station than something that interacts with your account directly. When we have cool updates to show on progress/what we've got planned, we will share it!

I guess there's no word on the WP version ?

I guess there's no word on the WP version ?

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg