Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You're The Treasurer And Resource Allocator Of The Clan, Can You Take Out Resources, Platinum, And Credits From The Clan Vault?

(PSN)jensyao

If you're the treasurer and resource allocator of the clan, can you take out resources, platinum, and credits from the clan vault?

it's cool that we get the stuff back if we destroy stuff in the dojo, but I would like those items returned to my inventory

since there's not too many clan mates assigned the treasurer anyways, only the trusted should access to the clan vault, i agree. but we should also be able to take the items out of the vault if we choose

As for your question , it means that when you donate to a project you can donate resources from the vault before you put in resources from your own personal stash.

I think the reason might be to avoid exploits and such. And with Dark sectors here the amount of stuff players could get would be insane.

No one can take stuff out of the clan vault, the permissions your talking about, I believe, only allow you to use the stuff in the clan vault to contribute to rooms and research before it takes resources/plat from your inventory.

The dojo takes resources, and those resources will be forever a part of the dojo. They cannot be removed.

If this were changed, it'd give spawn to the ability to create resource trading, which is unnecessary, and detrimental to the longevity of the game itself, as well as the ability for clan trustees to act in corrupted actions, such as, remove all resources from the dojo to their inventories.