Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.3 + 16.3.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

Hmmm, that instant removal of the Prisma Hecate Syandana from the Market has piqued my interest, hoping to see when and where it eventually comes out

5ilub.jpg

Maybe it comes with the Void Trader this weekend.

Edited by DarkPlugin

DERebecca,

I'm an AMD user, and the game worked fine before the update, but now the frame rate is so terrible, it's unplayable. If i'm lucky, I get 15 FPS. And according to the settings page, it didn't even disable DX 10 & 11 for me. Any ideas? Or ways to fix?

DERebecca,

I'm an AMD user, and the game worked fine before the update, but now the frame rate is so terrible, it's unplayable. If i'm lucky, I get 15 FPS. And according to the settings page, it didn't even disable DX 10 & 11 for me. Any ideas? Or ways to fix?

Yeah, I think forcing DX9 on AMD users was a bad decision. I mean, its even less stable than DX10/11.

I don't think DE knows because when DX9 Warframe crashes a crash reporter doesn't pop up.

Edited by Denizium

Yeah, I think forcing DX9 on AMD users was a bad decision. I mean, its even less stable than DX10/11.

I don't think DE knows because when DX9 Warframe crashes a crash reporter doesn't pop up.

Another thing I'm getting on my rig specifically, but since I'm on a laptop, and it isn't the strongest rig on the market, I had switched to 32-bit instead of 64, since 64 was pretty unstable for me. Which worked fine, constant, reliable 60 fps. But now, it still says 64-bit is off, but it looks like 64 is back on for some reason, which would definitely make it a lot worse. Could that be part of it? is there a problem with running it on 32 bit now?

MK1 Strun Stats being noticeable better than it's non-MK1 counterpart? Please confirm with a brief description that is exactly what you are trying to depict.

while we're talking about strun stats, please don't forget the strun wraith, when the strun got a damage buff the wraith didn't, this makes me sad :(

"Vauban - Perpetual Vortex: Vortex's duration is increased by % for each additional Vortex thrown into the initial Vortex."

Isn't this going to incentive Vauban players to throw dozens of vortexes at the same spot, thus causing massive framerate drops?

That's the point >:3

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Cower before us, Vauban-haters!